All Comments on 'Thanks to Shelley Ch. 02'

by geekylezuk

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Simply great. please continue. more daily life. make this a series pease!5 stars:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So very well done!

I also would like to read more of Sophie and Alex...or anything else you would care to submit. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great update

Wow, I found this update very lusty and romantic. I enjoy the Lingua Italiana

so is Shelly a King Charles or an English Cocker Spaniel. thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Top drawer! Cheers :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want more please.

I want more, please. May I suggest that in a future chapter Alex becomes Sophie's wife and that in another she gets pregnant?

Many thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

Very nicely done... Love the romance and small touches you have used to develop these characters. Will they ever discuss their past loves which have led to their insecurities? Would be interesting to have Eve come back into the picture to test Sophie and her feelings for Alex. Really like the dog, Shelley - nice touch. Dogs and cats sense when people are good people to be around. Again, nicely done and I hate that I am at work right now. I really wish I could be more that way with my partner, but after 17 years life seems to get in the way an excuses get made. Have a great day and thanks for the inspiration and wonderful read- please continue!

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3over 11 years ago
That was

Fuckn awesome story 4 real yo keep doin ya thing

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
No words

No words can discribe how amazing this story was. Me too am hoping that you write eve in the story to test their relationship and eventually sophie and alex get maried and have babies . Simply amazing :)

MagicMouseMagicMouseover 11 years ago
Magnificent

A really, truly beautiful story. The Italian was an especiallly nice touch. I wish my dog would bring home true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

It is rare that I bother to leave a comment. The story was moving, literate, passionate and beautifully realized.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaalmost 10 years ago
Truly Moving Love Story

I honestly loved this story. Hopefully there will be more like this.... Please keep writing wonderful stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a really nice story!

I really enjoyed this story! thank you for sharing it was worthy of a short story book!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Most enjoyable

For your first attempt, this is a very good story, well-written and most enjoyable. However, unlike some of your other readers, I felt that you went a little too far with all the Italian and that spoiled the story slightly for me. If you have a character who speaks a foreign language, then just two or three short quotations will serve to set that character. Any more than that smacks a bit of showing off (author and character both). But apart from that, GeekyLez, you've done a very nice piece of work here and you show promise, so keep writing but something different.This is just my opinion but I think Sophie and Alex's story has reached its natural end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Italian is sexy

Just keep writing. Chapter three: Sphie's ex wants to have another chance.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
So Good

Love it, you did a wonderful job writing this!

Thank you!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it!

This was so good! Characters...good! Plot...good! Sex...gooooood!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yessssss

I loved it I wish it continued like maybe Eve comes back to try and take Sophie back but idk I just loved it ty!!!!!!!

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I hope geekylezuk that was a brilliant story and hope you will write more about Alex and Sophie because would like to know how the two lovers end by getting married or just living together please write soon the next chapter thank you. xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous