Thanks to Shelley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A burst of laughter escaped Alex as she began to tug Sophie back in the direction they had come from, not needing a second invitation, Shelley loyally following on before having her lead attached.

‘Anyway, from your wonderful Italian earlier, I’d thought you’d already know!’ teased Alex playfully, ‘Or did you just learn that one phrase?’

Sophie stared deep into her eyes as they walked back towards home and said –

‘What else was there to say?’

***************************************

They practically ran home, dragging poor Shelley helplessly behind.

Crashing through the front door, Sophie fed Shelley and settled her down for a well earned nap, pampering her as she rushed back to the kitchen to find Alex. Nowhere to be seen, although she could see from the wine rack and shelf that two glasses and a bottle of red had been removed.

Sophie heard a tinkle of giggles coming from the top of the stairs as she dashed back through the house, looking up to the landing.

Her mouth dropped open as she stared upwards, her eyes resting on the most enticing sight of her life. There was Alex, already completely naked, holding two glasses of full bodied red wine, grinning down at her, before twirling around slowly, teasingly.

As her black, flowing hair swung across her back, Alex glanced over her shoulder and purred down the stairs to a mesmerized Sophie.

‘Venite a prendermi amante!’

Eyes wide, a smile spreading across her face and her eyebrows raising quizzically, Sophie lent on the banister of the stairs and admired the view of Alex’s toned, slender figure, her round firm ass ripe and pert at the top of her seemingly endless legs.

‘Come and get me lover.’ Alex giggled her translation as she tantalisingly wiggled her ass at Sophie, before she let out a playful scream as Sophie bounded up the stairs in hot pursuit.

***************************************

Alex had evidently found the bedroom whilst Sophie was busy downstairs seeing to Shelley. An open bottle of wine stood on the bedside cabinet, her clothes flung haphazardly across the floor, and she herself, a pure vision of femininity was sat cross legged on the edge of the bed seductively, holding two glasses of wine as Sophie burst through the door.

Devouring her with her eyes, Sophie began to tug her own clothes off as quickly as she could, desperate with need to push her warm body against her lovers. As she stripped, Alex leant forward and placed the glasses of wine beside the bottle before lying out in the middle of the bed, watching Sophie as she caressed her breast and lowered her other hand between her legs.

Naked at last, Sophie flung herself on top of her lover, kissing her deeply, sucking her tongue into her mouth and groaning loudly as she tugged Alex’s hands away from her own body, wanting to provide her with pleasure herself.

‘I want you so fucking much,’ Sophie growled huskily as she raked her teeth down Alex’s neck, grasping her right breast and squeezing firmly with one hand and cupping her hot, sopping wet pussy with the other.

Alex moaned hungrily as she dug her nails into Sophie’s back, pulling her down, closer and she spread her legs and wrapped them tightly around the blonde’s trim waist. She needed her so badly, her pussy was dripping wet already and her clit was throbbing relentlessly for release. Alex stuttered out her need in broken Italian.

‘Mio dio! Ho bisogno che tu mi scopi così tanto!’ – ‘My god! I need you to fuck me so much!’

Biting down hard on one of Alex’s nipples, making her scream and writhe beneath her, Sophie plunged two fingers into her lover’s wet, tight hole, sawing them in and out before hooking them towards her g-spot, massaging it slowly. As the two women kissed breathlessly, Alex’s hips bucked up hard and fast, grinding wantonly against Sophie’s hand, pressing her clit against her wrist as she started to spasm already, thick hot cum coating the blonde’s fingers.

Sophie tore her hands away from her lovers body as she knelt over her, licking the cum from her fingers as Alex protested from the lose of contact, reaching up to try and pull the blonde back on top of her.

Suddenly, Sophie grabbed both of Alex’s ankles and threw her legs wide open, staring down at the Mediterranean’s woman’s smooth, bare pussy, open and displayed wantonly.

Swinging one leg over Alex’s and pressing her own dripping pussy onto her lovers in a classic scissor position, Sophie began to press and grind down hard, rubbing their clits together with delicious friction. Hot, wet juice mingled together, the scent intoxicating as Sophie grasped each ankle and threw her head back, moaning, delirious with pleasure.

‘Non fermatevi! Che si sente così dannatamente bene! Proprio lì! Tu mi stai facendo così bagnata!’ Alex was screaming at the top of her lungs as she was ridden hard and fast by Sophie, her chest heaving and glistening with sweat as she felt a second orgasm approaching already. She was screaming for Sophie never to stop, telling her that it felt so fucking good, moaning about how wet Sophie was making her.

Biting down on Alex’s calf muscles, whimpering as her whole body started to quiver; Sophie looked down into Alex’s eyes and growled lustfully.

‘Cum with me.’

That was all it took for both women to explode into orgasm as their pussies melded together, clits sparking.

Collapsing into a tangled, sweaty and sated heap to rest, Alex laid her head on Sophie’s breast, swiping her tongue playfully across her turgid nipple.

‘Grazie bella,’ she sighed.

‘You’re welcome lover,’ Sophie replied with a smile.

***************************************

Closing her eyes, able to feel the smile plastered to her face, Alex didn’t get much chance to relax and soak in the afterglow of her massive spend moments before. Already Sophie was trailing kisses down the sides of her breasts, across her stomach and raking her nails and teeth up the insides of her thighs, climbing in between her legs, pushing them back open.

‘Mmmmm Sophie, lover, I want to do you,’ Alex breathed softly, looking down, watching this amazing woman staring back up at her before gasping as she felt Sophie’s tongue and fingers delving into her wet folds.

‘Uh huh … still my turn,’ Sophie replied firmly as she turned her face sideways before French kissing Alex’s slit languidly.

‘Please Sophie, I so want to taste you,’ Alex stroked the blonde hair working miracles between her legs before her hands were slapped away, Sophie shaking her head vigorously, her tongue stuck out firmly swiping her clit.

‘Oh fuck!’ shrieked Alex, and she was lost. A knowing and satisfied smile could be felt on her pussy as Sophie devoured her, tasting every part of her hot wet cunt with her tongue, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Heaving and panting, her back arching off the bed, Alex squirmed under her lover’s expert ministrations. She could feel trails of wetness cascading down her thighs as she pulled her lover’s face deeper into her pussy and started to buck against her, smearing her juice all over her mouth and chin.

‘Non bisogna mai smettere di leccare la mia figa! ' Alex demanded that Sophie was never to stop licking her pussy as she fucked her face harder and harder, waves of orgasm crashing over her again and again.

As her pussy twitched and clenched around Sophie’s tongue, she writhed beneath her, trying to get away, her clit too sensitive and her pussy savaged.

Sophie pulled back and licked her lips, crawling back up her lover’s body, smearing her lover’s cum from her chin and lips over Alex’s stomach and breasts, loving the smell of the woman’s excitement.

Noticing that Alex had closed her eyes, Sophie bit down sharply on her hard, stiff nipple, jolting her back to conscious thought.

‘We haven’t even started yet!’ Sophie growled as she sucked the bitten nipple into her hot mouth, swiping her tongue across it as Alex groaned in anticipation.

‘Oh fuck!’ Alex whimpered, smiling down at her lover.

Quickly leaning over to the bedside cabinet, Sophie pulled out her favourite harness and strap on. A full nine inches long and two inches wide she felt her pussy pulsate at the thought of filling and stuffing Alex’s tight little pussy and pounding her to endless orgasms.

‘That’s exactly what I plan to do lover,’ Sophie smirked.

‘You’re incredible! You’re so attentive and wonderful, and you’re so… so dominant when you please me,’ Alex cooed as she played with her own pussy, licking her lips as she watched Sophie step into the harness and secure it.

‘Tell me that in Italian,’ Sophie asked, her eyes filled with lust as she watched her lover stroke and massage her own hard clit.

'Tu sei incredibile! Sei così attento e meraviglioso, e tu sei così dominante, quando tu mi piaci, '

Sophie grasped Alex’s hand that had been playing with her own pussy and guided it to the thick, long strap on cock, staring into her piercing green eyes as she stroked their hands up and down.

Alex groaned as she felt her own juices coat the fake cock and slowly knelt up in front of Sophie, staring back into her eyes as she lowered her mouth onto the dildo and started sucking it into her mouth, tasting her own juice and soaking it with her saliva.

‘Oh fuck yeah,’ gasped Sophie as she watched transfixed, lost in the friction of the strap on against her clit. ‘I’m gonna pound on you so hard baby.’

Bobbing her head up and down faster and faster Alex moaned with excitement as she lubricated the huge fake cock, quivering with excitement and desperate for her tight little cunt to be filled.

‘Lay down,’ Sophie ordered softly by firmly as Alex let the dildo pop out of her mouth, shuffling back onto the bed and spreading her legs wide eagerly.

Sophie grabbed at her ankles and pulled her sharply to the edge of the bed making her gasp with shock and pleasure before brushing the strap on softly and tantalisingly over her hot wet slit and clit.

Pushing her legs wider open still, Sophie thrust forward sharply, burying the cock deep inside Alex’s cunt and holding it there as her lover arched her back, pushing herself down hard onto the cock.

‘FUCK!’ shrieked Alex in surprise before quickly beginning to thrust upwards, clearly wanting more and more.

Holding her legs apart by her ankles Sophie relentlessly pounded the strap on deep into Alex’s pussy, the base grinding back onto her own clit as the air filled with heated moans and groans. They kept eye contact firmly in place as they watched each other getting closer and closer to the edge, sweat running between their shaking breasts as the sounds of wetness rang in the air.

Gyrating and thrusting against each other harder and harder both women clung to each other as Sophie collapsed on top of Alex, still pumping the massive dildo hard into her pussy, the bed pounding against the wall as they screamed out in pleasure together.

Impaled on Sophie’s strap on and feeling light headed, Alex wrapped her arms around the blonde’s shoulders, placing a passionate kiss on her lips after she had caught her breath. Running her fingers through her lover’s hair and staring deep into her eyes she smiled.

‘Soph?’ she whispered.

‘Yeah?’ Sophie responded in a mock stage whisper, smiling down at her.

‘Do you remember what I said … you know … last time … when we … ‘the dark haired woman starting to lose her nerve and felt her heartbeat quicken before Sophie interrupted her.

‘Ti amo,’ Sophie breathed huskily, her voice breaking slightly as she stared down at Alex, a single tear drop appearing in the corner of her eye.

Wiping the solitary tear away gently, Alex replied ‘Ti amo.’

***************************************

Finally sated, both women climbed beneath the covers and held each other tightly, softly caressing one another’s skin as they whispered sweet nothings in one another’s ears.

Something else remarkable happened that night … Sophie slept.

Safe in her lover’s arms.

12