Thanksgiving with Tom and Roxanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

After I had a few more drinks and did a bit more flashing to different people. Tom went and asked the two good looking men I first flashed if they would like to join us at out table until we left. Their names were Carl and Ted. As soon as Ted sat next to me and I lifted my dress and took his hand and put it between my legs. Ted turned a deep red and Carl asked if he was all right. Ted then smiled and said he would be fine. I spread my legs as his fingers went to work. I put my hand on his crotch and felt a quickly hardening dick. I whispered to him that as soon as he got me off I would take him out to the car and suck him off. I looked around and noticed about half-a-dozen people had noticed the goings on under our table. But I was almost drunk and didn’t care what they saw. After getting me off I told Tom to pay the check because I was take Ted to the car to suck him off and to bring Carl to the car in about 5 minutes because I wanted to do him too. I led Ted out the door as a few people who had noticed my enjoyment watched us leave. I told Ted to lift the back of my dress and to put his hand on my bare ass as we continued to walk out the door. Once at the car, I removed the dress before I opened the door and then I climbed in the back seat and told Ted to get in. I unbuckled his pants and slid them and his underwear down together to release a nice size cock. I was acting like a slut in heat. I wasted no time getting that think in my mouth and in about a minute, I swallowed every drop of his nectar. He had just gotten his pants back up when Tom opened the door. I told Carl to get in as soon as Ted got out. Carl already had his pants half down when he closed the door. I heard the front doors open as Tom and Ted got in. Good, an audience to perform for I thought. Then I noticed Ton had pulled a video camera from somewhere. I smiled as I worked the camera. Giving Carl the best blowjob he ever had. Carl’s dick wasn’t large but it was a mouth full and I was able to give Tom a good angle as I deep-throated Carl. Carl lasted a good 5 minutes before he shot his load all over my face and tits.

It was raining when we got to Tom’s house. I stood naked in the rain and let the cool rain rinse the cum off my body before I went inside and watched my video on the TV. I looked like one of those girls in a porn video. Then I realized that I had been a drunken slut tonight and had enjoyed it. This makes twice I had had sex with strangers. Last month in Key West and now tonight. I loved Ted and made a promise to myself never to have sex with strangers again if my husband wasn’t around. I told Tom I was tired and need to take a hot shower and go to bed. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said he understood and would come and tuck me in later. In the shower I decide never to get drunk again unless my Ted was there to control me or I just might become a drunken slut again. But if Ted were around, it would be fun to be a slut again.

I awoke in the morning and felt better about the night before. I got out of bed slowly and went to the kitchen and started frying bacon. I had just opened up the eggs when Tom joined me in the kitchen. I had put on an apron to keep the grease from splattering on my naked body so Tom hugged me from behind. I felt his cock in the crack of my ass and I instinctively pushed my ass against him. He told me he was horny and I told him I was too but that I was also real hungry. So I reluctantly refused his offer of a quick romp. Then I said that after breakfast, he could demonstrate the proper usage of the basket upstairs. With a big smile, he said he would be more than happy to. After putting the dirty dishes in the washer, he took my hand and led me upstairs.

Once in the room, he sat on the table he took me done the other day and old me to get him hard. I willingly took his dick in my mouth and had him hard as a brick in seconds. He picked me up and sat me in the basket with my ass sticking through the hole. Then he sat in the recliner under the chair and grabbed a control and I heard an electric motor start running and the chair raised up until his dick was touching my pussy. He placed the head of his dick in my pussy and raised the chair a few more inches. Finally he was all the way in and he twisted me slowly until I faced him. He took my feet and placed them on each side of his waist and I lifted and lowered myself on his unit for a couple minutes. Once I was nice and wet, he told me to lift my feet. He started to spin the basket. He then literally screwed me. The feeling of his cock twisting around inside my pussy was unbelievably awesome. I had three orgasms in less than two minutes. My legs felt like rubber when he took me out of that basket. I could hardly walk to the bedroom. I collapsed near the foot of the bed. He rolled me on my back and lifted my legs all the way to my head. With my head between my knees, he put his cock deep, deep into my cunt. I felt it hit bottom again and again as he pounded away like a mad man. I loved it. Once he came, he put his head down on his pillow, thus putting his dick near my head. I instinctively rolled on my side and put his dick in my mouth again. I just laid there enjoying the feeling of cock in my mouth. I didn’t want to suck it. I just wanted to hold it in my mouth for a while. I was so happy, satisfied and relaxed I actually fell asleep with him in my mouth.

I was awaken by his movements, his cock was hardening again in my mouth so I started to suck and lick it to it’s full size. I asked him to take me back to the basket again, he did. After another good screwing, we filled their tub with warm water and got in together. We took our time washing each other. It was a very sensual feeling having a man rub every inch of my body. We just relaxed in the warm water until lunch. I whipped up a big batch of my special spaghetti for lunch. Tom said he loved my spaghetti and that I need to show Roxanne my secret.

After lunch I was horny again and asked Tom if his dick was raw yet. He said it wasn’t so I told him I want another chance to get it that way. We were in bed and I was on top riding him for all it was worth, when I hear a car pull in the driveway. I looked out the window and seen that it was my husband, so I told Tom to stay right where he was that I would be back in a few minutes. I met Ted at the front door letting him know how much I missed him and how horny I was. I let him know that I needed him to come upstairs with me right then to help me finish what I was doing. When we got to the room I climbed back on top of Tom and had Ted kneel beside me so I could suck him off. While I was doing my thing, Roxanne hand removed her clothes and was placing herself on her husbands face. I let go of Ted’s dick only long enough to kiss Roxanne. After Roxanne and I fixed dinner that night we all talked off the fun we had apart and then I took Ted up to the room and taught him how to use the basket on me. I dropped a hit of how I would like one for Christmas; I hope he got the hint.

I was quit cool the next morning so I had to wear the flannel shirt Ted brought along but like always it didn’t remain on long. It was good to get home and relax. If you call having sex as we talked of what we did relaxing.

I’m sure we’ll be writing again soon because we having the times of our lives now and want to share it with all or you!

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers
12