That 70's Show-Happy Valentine's Day

Story Info
The basement gang celebrates.
9.7k words
4.59
24.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

A fictional story about fictional characters.

*****

It had been a rough twelve months for Red Foreman, but through all the trials and tribulations there had been one constant: his totally devoted, loving wife Kitty. He had struggled working for his idiot neighbor, Bob Pinciotti, at his appliance store after the plant had shut down. For one thing, Red was used to giving the orders and he just could not accept being ordered around by dumb-ass Bob. Red had quit that dead-end job and taken a menial job at PriceMart, where they at least offered benefits for his family. Kitty had been by his side supporting and encouraging him. He had finally gotten a promotion to co-manager and once again he was doing what he did best: give orders to others (including his son Eric). Just when everything looked normal again, he had suffered a problem with his heart. this was the hardest setback for Red because he had always been the strong one; the tough one; Superman, if you will. Kitty had stood by him and nursed him back to where he no longer had any restrictions on his physical activity...meaning sex.

All the setbacks had made him realize how very lucky he was to have such a selfless and wonderful wife, so this Valentines Day he vowed to show her a special time. Red had made dinner reservations at the best restaurant in town, at the Point Place Excelsior Hotel. They even featured a Ballroom, although it was really just a portion of the restaurant where a disco ball hung from the ceiling and they could shove all the tables against the walls so that people could dance. At the last minute he had reserved a room at the hotel for Valentine's night so that he and Kitty could drink and not have to drive...he had to set a good example for Eric (and besides, Kitty was a nurse and would never let him drive while impaired). Secretly, Red wanted the room so he and Kitty could have sex and Kitty could scream as loudly as she wanted without the kids hearing her.

There were only two hotels/motels in Point Place and the other was a real "dive"where only total "deadbeats and perverts" would stay, according to Red. They even rented rooms by the hour; so the Excelsior was the only place "decent" people would stay. He had wanted one of the suites on the third (top) floor, but had to settle for a regular room on the second floor because he had waited too long to call. Red was sparing no expense, because Kitty was worth it (at least this once). There was even going to be a bucket of ice with a chilled bottle of champagne waiting in the room, and a bouquet of flowers. Of course when Red told Eric about his plans he didn't want to appear soft so he merely said, "I'm taking your mother out to dinner on Valentines Day...we won't be back until the next day. If you or any of your dumb-ass friends screw anything up around here; I'll put my foot up your ass. You're all eighteen now, so you can have one beer for Valentines Day."

Eric just chuckled to himself because that was Red's favorite threat, the old foot up the ass, and he answered, "you can count on me Red...I mean Dad."

"Yeah, smart ass," Red grumbled, "that's what I'm afraid of."

Of course Eric and everyone in the neighborhood knew every detail of Red's plans because Kitty had been bragging about the planned rendezvous ever since Red told her. She was so excited about a whole night out, and wanted everyone to know there was a lot more to Red than just the coarse and rough exterior he always presented. Red and Kitty would have been surprised to learn that Eric and several of his friends also had reservations for the same night at the Excelsior. Even though they knew the Foremans would be there, no one seemed concerned about encountering each other because none of them planned on leaving their rooms. Eric and Donna, the beautiful daughter of Bob Pinciotti, had been neighbors and friends since childhood and it was inevitable that they would fall in love. Eric was actually the first one to reserve a room for the special evening, and had a very romantic evening planned...in other words: lots of sex. He had actually gotten a discount on the room because he had once waited tables at the Excelsior and the maitre' d/ reservations clerk had remembered him.

Donna's girlfriend Jackie, an absolutely gorgeous pixie, had hounded and pestered her boyfriend, Stephen Hyde, after learning of Eric and Donna's plans and he had finally relinquished and reserved a room. "I will knuckle under to the man and conform to the establishment," he informed Jackie. Hyde was never without his marijuana and made it clear to Jackie that if he had to celebrate this "manufactured" holiday, he was going to do it his way. Another of their friends, the high school's foreign exchange student, Fez had taken Eric's advice and rented a room to celebrate Valentines Day with his new girlfriend Caroline; a stunning blond. Caroline was a real beauty, but also incredibly possessive, almost to the point of being psychotic. Fez, however, was blind to her faults and merely was excited about finally having a chance to "do it."

On Valentines night after feasting on a dinner of steak (for Red) and lobster (for Kitty), they adjourned to their room after already consuming a full bottle of champagne. Kitty was tipsy, giggling with every sentence, as Red guided her upstairs at the Excelsior. She enjoyed her champagne and cocktails (and occasionally cooking wine), but was famous for not being able to tolerate liquor. Once inside the room, she flung her arms around Red's neck and kissed her man passionately. His hands fumbled with the zipper on the back of her bright red party dress as they kissed, and when they parted, he gently began to peel the dress and her half-slip down and off her still firm body. She had worn his favorite bright red matching bra and skimpy panties and Red whistled as he backed up to gaze at his bride. He poured them both a glass of champagne and they toasted a wonderful Valentines Day.

Red unbuttoned his shirt and removed it along with his undershirt while Kitty reached behind her to unclasp her bra. She let it slide off her shoulders, to the floor, and then stood before him squeezing her still very firm tits together. "You know that drives me crazy," he admitted and Kitty immediately dropped to her knees, undid his belt and trousers and yanked them down to his knees, boxers and all. His enormous cock, already erect, sprang up and slapped his stomach as Kitty reached out for it.

"Mmmm, I love Big Red," Kitty cooed as she used their nickname for his penis. Grasping its girth in both hands she pulled it down to her face and ran her tongue all over the crown, a strand of pre-cum stretching from her mouth to his slit. His crown was the size of a tangerine and Kitty struggled, as usual, to get it past her lips and into her mouth; but she managed. Red stared down at his blond haired wife sucking his cock and was reminded how much he loved her. He reluctantly pulled back until his head popped free of her lips and urged her to stand.

Red used his feet to shove his pants off his legs and hugged her to him saying, "you know I love that, but this night is all about you." He guided her back until she sat on the side of the bed and then as she raised up, he slid her sexy panties down her legs and tossed them aside. Spreading her legs with his hands, Red wedged himself between them and eased his head into her crotch, breathing in her arousal. Red had never been one to administer oral sex, he thought it was perverted, but this once he wanted to totally please his wife. Gingerly sticking out his tongue, he felt Kitty jump as it made contact with her plump lips. Juices were drooling down her milky thighs, matting her dirty-blond pubic hair as he parted her slit with his fingers, sliding both index fingers inside her pussy. Spreading her cunt lips apart, Red slipped his tongue inside her and began to lap at her hole.

"Oh Red," was all Kitty could say as her husband licked her pussy for the first time in recent memory, and her body quivered as she climaxed. "I need Big Red inside me," she informed him as she began to stand so he could lay down.

"Oh no Kitty," Red directed, "I have full clearance from the doctor now so there is no need for you to be on top doing all the work. You lie down and I am going to fu.., I mean make love to you the way you deserve...like old times." Kitty lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide as Red crawled between them, his cock jutting in front of him like a third leg. Kneeling at her crotch, he grasped his pole and place the crown between her lips, making sure it was totally smeared with her lubrication. Smiling widely at her, Red just moved forward and laid down on top of Kitty, the entire twelve inches of cock sliding deep inside her cunt. "Your pussy feels so good," Red assured her as he began to slowly fuck her; inch by inch sliding his pole out and then back in, deliberately teasing and lingering. He loved watching how her lips clung to his giant log.

"Heh, heh, heh, you old sweet talker," Kitty laughed, "fuck me Red." He started to make wild love to his wife, fucking her pussy hard and deep, slamming his giant cock in and out of her now sloppy cunt.

Normally they would nave been hanging out in the Foreman basement, but on this day the entire gang was congregating in the home of Michael Kelso, the self-crowned teenage lothario of the group. The change of venue was necessary because Kelso's parents were out of town for three days, and he had acquired a half-keg of beer for the occasion. Red and Kitty had been home almost all day, so the gang decided to keep the keg at Kelso's and spend the day there. Even Caroline, who was relatively new to alcohol, had joined Fez for a day of drinking and smoking some of Hyde's best stuff.

Fez was in a great mood because he assumed with Caroline getting drunk, it would be a sure thing that they would finally "do it" that night. He, like Red, had pulled out all the stops: he had bought a giant candy filled red heart for Caroline and decided to give it to her in front of the whole gang, just to show off. When she opened the decorative heart shaped box, it was empty. Fuming and embarrassed, Fez looked directly at Kelso, who was still chewing and had specks of chocolate on his lips. "You son-of-a-bitch," Fez yelled in his funny accent, "you ate all my con-dee."

Caroline restrained Fez as she pinched his butt and whispered, "it's all right Fez...I have a surprise for you too. I'll give it to you at the hotel."

By the time they left for the hotel, the alcohol and weed had made everyone very mellow and horny. They had eaten nothing but Cheetos all day, so the beer had been absorbed rather quickly. Kelso, without a Valentines date, had decided to wait tables that night so he joined them in the Vista Cruiser for the trip to the hotel.

Arriving at the Excelsior, they each went their separate ways (although they saw each other in the hallway) to their respective rooms. As soon as the door closed, Donna flung her arms around Eric and began to French-kiss the horny teenager. "Whoa, light saber activated," Eric announced and Donna cringed at yet another Star Wars reference.

Being totally wasted, she played along, "get those clothes off Star Trooper." They simultaneously began to undress, Eric pausing to watch his gorgeous redhead get naked.

Donna had worn a nice dress for the occasion, and when she lowered it down her long, lean body it revealed she had purposely not worn any underwear. Eric's mouth literally fell open as he reveled in the sight of her incredible body in the bright light of the hotel room. Normally Donna was very timid about letting Eric see her nude, but she was so high and drunk that she felt more like a nymphomaniac and even twirled so he could get a better look. Her long shapely legs ended in a sparse patch of bright red pubic hair, highlighted by the classic thigh gap between her legs. Her tapered waist led up to the most magnificent pair of breasts Eric could imagine. They were the talk of all the boys in their class and just as wonderful as any pair in Eric's collection of Playboys. Her large areola were capped by already erect nipples the size of jellybeans. Eric knew he was the luckiest boy in Wisconsin.

Noticing that Eric was still undressing, Donna went over to the room's mini-fridge and downed a tiny bottle of Jack Daniels while waiting. Eric's decent sized seven inch dick waved in front of him as he crossed the room to embrace his cupid. Standing in front of her, Eric marveled at her magnificent tits, 38 D's...yes he had measured. He began to massage and knead them as they hung down on her chest like water filled balloons. He fed first one, then the other, to his mouth; licking them and nibbling on her nipples. Being completely inebriated and overcome with lust, Donna violently shoved Eric down onto the bed proclaiming, "all right Luke Skywalker...time to stop playing around and stick that light saber inside me." She roughly crawled on top of his prone body, grasped his cock in her hand, pointed it straight up until it's head was wedged between her incredibly long cunt lips, and then just sat down on his lap, impaling herself on the entire length. "Ohhhh that's nice," she moaned loudly, "now fuck me."

"Holy shit Donna," Eric groaned, "you are the best girlfriend in the world," and he began to thrust his body up into hers as hard as he could. As he jammed upward, Donna was bouncing up and down on his lap, riding him like a horse, their groins slapping together as they fucked each other. His cock slamming up into her totally wet pussy, Eric watched almost mesmerized as her massive tits flopped around on her chest. "Oh my God," Eric told himself, "she is the most beautiful girl in the world and I'm fucking her." He looked down between them as his cock slid in and out of her hairy red slit, her long cunt lips trailing down as he withdrew, and disappearing up inside her when he thrust. Eric put both hands down between her legs and began to massage her prominent clit with both his thumbs as she rode his hard-on.

"Oh shit Eric," moaned Donna as she rode his cock, enjoying the feel of it sliding in and out of her hole, "fuck me baby, fuck me harder." She reached up and pinched both her pink nipples, pulling them and stretching them out. "Oh my God Eric, cum in me...do it now," Donna screamed as she shuddered with her climax. Glad to oblige, Eric jammed his cock up into his girlfriend and began to pump her full of his seed, blowing his load as deep inside her as he could get.

Down the hall, a totally naked Jackie was protesting, "Stephen, you know I don't like this," as she closed her mouth around Hyde's seven inch penis, her red lips leaving traces of lipstick on his shaft.

He just replied, "hey, it's Valentines Day for me too, you know so just suck it." Hyde was just finishing the joint they had been sharing and enjoying the view as he watched his cock disappear into Jackie's dainty little mouth. She was incredibly annoying, he thought, but she really did have a nice little body. Short and slender, not an once of fat on her, Jackie was like a tiny fashion model. Her little tits were proportionate to her body, but capped with the longest pink nipples Hyde had ever seen; they must have been nearly an inch long when aroused...as they were now. Her little ass cheeks were just a nice handful when he was fucking her and she had those shapely legs wrapped around him. Hyde guessed that, just maybe, all the diva crap he had to put up with was worth it. As he watched his cock sliding in and out of her pouty mouth, it was like getting a blow-job from a cherub. As he felt himself nearing the point of losing control, Hyde ordered, "OK, that's enough...now get your cute little ass up on the bed."

Crawling on the bed on all fours, Jackie had to tease him as she wiggled her ass and taunted him, "oh, so now you think my ass is cute." As she spread her knees wide on the pulled down sheets, Hyde stood on his knees and wedged his body behind her, spreading her puffy cunt lips with his thumbs. He smeared her lips with her juices and then stuffed both thumbs up inside her tight pussy. Prying her wide open, Hyde slowly slid his hard-on into her tiny hole, feeling it stretch around him. For all her bullshit, Hyde had to admit he loved fucking her. He began to thrust in and out of her cunt with increasing speed, reaching around her waist, grabbing her handfuls and squeezing them. When he violently pinched her elongated nipples between his fingers, Jackie buried her face in the pillow so that no one could hear her scream. This aroused Hyde even more as he slammed his cock into her, his balls slapping against her creamy white thighs.

Eric had collapsed on the bed, worthless to her for awhile, so Donna got out of bed and went to raid her new friend the mini-fridge again only to find it empty. Slipping on Eric's dress shirt, she announced, "I'm going next door to see if their fridge is full," her words slurred almost to the point of being unrecognizable. Barely able to walk straight, she stumbled out of the room, turned right, perfunctorily knocked on the door and then entered without waiting to be invited, as if it were the most natural reaction in the world. The light was very dim compared to her room but she could make out a naked couple on the bed and they were fucking...not just fucking, but the man was really plowing the woman under him. "Holy shit," Donna thought, "is that a cock!? It looks like a tree trunk between his legs." In an inebriated daze, she shuffled closer to the bed to watch, her tunnel vision keeping her from questioning the situation.

Red finally noticed the motion out of the corner of his eye and began, "what the fu..," as Donna drew closer.

Kitty's eyes had been closed as she basked in the pleasure coursing through her body but when she heard Red's exclamation, she opened them wide and in the dim light coming from the slightly open bathroom door, she was startled by the figure standing beside the bed. Slowly her eyes sparkled with recognition and she remarked, "why Red, heh,heh,heh, it's Donna...hello, dear." And then just as nonchalantly as if they were in the Foreman kitchen, "is there anything we can do for you?" Red had finally stopped thrusting and just sat between Kitty's splayed thighs, still embedded in her pussy.

It still had not registered in Donna's clouded mind that this was her boyfriend's parents she had interrupted having sex. "Ohhh, I know you," she laughed, "yes I came in here for something...oh, I know: do you have any of those little bottles in your fridge."

Red wanted to be perturbed, but he was now staring at the beautiful teenager's body as she stood next to him wearing, he thought, only a man's shirt...probably that dumb-ass Eric's shirt. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra because of the way her huge breasts wobbled when she moved and the fact that her nipples were threatening to poke through the thin material of the shirt. The shirt tales prevented him from being sure about the lack of panties, but he was fairly certain that he could make out the bottom of her ass-swell when she bent over slightly. "You're welcome to check," Red told her, "but we're kinda in the middle of something here," and with that said he resumed reaming Kitty's pussy.

Donna just stood next to the bed watching Kitty take Red's giant cock all the way to the hilt. She absentmindedly unbuttoned Eric's shirt and began to massage her own nipples as she watched Kitty's pussy being stretched. With one final lunge, Red buried his log inside his twitching wife and began to spray the inside of her pussy with his seed. "Oh Red, that was wonderful," Kitty praised him as he rolled off and lay beside her, "now Donna, what was it you wanted."

"I could use some of that," she replied as if in a dream.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers