That 70's Show-Happy Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty slid over to the side of the bed, hung her legs over the side, spread them wide and invited Donna, "would you like to see what it tastes like," as she dipped her own finger inside her cunt, produced a big, white gob and swallowed it. Without even replying, Donna dropped to her knees between Kitty's legs, stuck her tongue straight out and into Kitty's pussy. "Oh my," was all Kitty could reply as Donna proceeded to lick at her pussy, using her tongue like a spoon to capture and swallow Red's cum.

Without even realizing what she was saying, Donna remarked, "it tastes way different than Eric's," as she leaned back, her face dripping wet. It went without notice by Red and Kitty also, as Red scooted over to the side of the bed to watch Donna service his wife.

Donna, as if urged by some unspoken voice, shrugged Eric's shirt off her shoulders and let it drift to the floor, revealing her magnificent naked body.

"Holy crap Donna, that's some set you've got there," admired Red as Donna crawled over to sit on her knees in front of him. He reached out and began to tenderly fondle her huge bags as they wobbled in his hands. Being incredibly gentle for a man known for his roughness, Red lifted and weighed Donna's tits, rolling his thumbs over her jellybean nipples. She raised up on her knees and Red began to run his immense tool up and down in the valley created by her breasts, squeezing them together to put wonderful, warm pressure on his cock. Donna watched in a trance as the huge crown came at her face, just missing her chin with each stroke.

She looked pleadingly at Kitty, "I've never felt anything that large inside me."

To which Kitty replied, "heh, heh, heh, well I think it's time we made a woman out of you, don't you Red."

Red, a huge grin on his face, agreed, "I'm not going to fuck your pussy Donna because it would spoil you, and you would never be satisfied with Eric again...and I am really looking forward to having you be a part of this family...but I think that beautiful ass of yours could use a good fucking."

"I've never done that before," Donna admitted, "Eric tried it one time after they all went to that x-rated movie, but I punched him so hard he fell on the floor."

As Red slid back to lay down against the pillows, Kitty helped a nude Donna to climb up on the bed and straddle Red's lap with her back facing him. Kitty reached between her own legs, scooped up the rest of Red's cum as it drooled out of her pussy, and smeared it up and down his tool. Donna raised up off Red's lap as Kitty grasped his mighty tool and held it straight up, nudging it against Donna's tiny ass hole. Donna, not knowing really what to expect, used her hands to spread her perfectly round cheeks apart and felt his huge crown attempt to penetrate her. She very slowly began to lower her body, feeling her sphincter ring being spread farther than it had ever been. She began to have doubts as the pain of her ass hole being stretched increased; and then suddenly the head popped through her sphincter ring and in her ass. "Ohhh shit," Donna squeaked as she felt the intruder begin to push into her back door.

Losing her balance, she dropped down onto Red's lap, his gigantic cock penetrating deep inside her ass. The color red flashed in front of her eyes as his monster cock was embedded inside her where nothing had penetrated her before. She sat motionless, and thankfully Red remained still also, as she adjusted to the anal intrusion. Slowly she adjusted to the pressure inside her and realized that it was not horrible at all; as a matter of fact she began to actually enjoy the feeling.

"My God your ass is tight," Red exclaimed, "I think you pulled my foreskin loose." He started to slowly withdraw his gigantic cock and then slide it back inside her as Kitty crawled between their legs and pushed Donna back to lay on top of Red's hairy chest, bending his cock. Donna's legs were beginning to cramp, so she extended them out parallel to Red's, presenting her fiery red bush to Kitty. Kitty ran her hands up and down Donna's unbelievably long, smooth legs massaging them before using her thumbs to spread her cunt lips, exposing her pink flesh. Even Kitty was impressed with the way Donna's magnificent tits spread out on her chest and jiggled as she lay back on Red's chest.

Kitty reached over to the end table, grabbed the partially full champagne bottle, put her thumb over the opening and shook it. Red and Donna both heard the bottle shake and craned their necks to look down between their legs to see what Kitty was doing. Kitty quickly nudged the tip of the bottle between Donna's long cunt lips, removed her thumb and shoved the neck of the bottle up inside.

"Oh my God," Donna screamed in shock as the inside of her cunt felt like it had exploded when the chilled champagne began effervescing inside her. Coupled with the feeling of having both her holes fucked simultaneously, the bubbling champagne inside her pussy sent Donna over the edge and her entire body began to twitch and shiver as she climaxed. Kitty slid the slender neck of the bottle in and out of Donna's cunt while Red continued to stretch her ass hole as he thrust his cock into her. "Holy shit," Donna gasped, "fuck my holes, fuck me." Seeing the bubbly seep out of Donna's pussy, Kitty did what seemed only natural: she removed the bottle and began to lap up the champagne as it escaped her tunnel. "Oh that's nice Kitty," Donna groaned, "eat me Kitty...lick my fucking pussy."

Kitty, never thinking that she was also eating her own son's semen, literally drank every drop of the champagne she could capture with her tongue.

Kitty's tongue on her clit sent Donna over the edge again, and the sensation of her ass squeezing his cock caused Red start pumping her ass full of his hot sperm. "Holy shit," Donna moaned as Red's cock erupted in her ass hole, stretching her hole even more with his heated fluid. Kitty, champagne dripping from her chin, nibbled on Donna's prominent clit while Donna's huge tit bags flopped against the sides of her chest. Donna writhed on top of Red as her body climaxed again and again. When the shudders finally subsided, Donna rolled off of Red feeling his snake slip out of her widened ass hole, and dreamily declared, I think I better get back to Eric...thanks."

As she left the Foreman's room after drinking all their little tiny liquor bottles, dragging Eric's shirt behind her, she thought to herself, "now where is our room...I turn to the right, right? Yeah, right." Turning to the right (which was, of course, the wrong direction) she opened the first door she came to and entered an almost entirely dark room. "Didn't we have all the lights on," she wondered..."Oh well, Eric is probably pissed I took so long." All her eyes were able to make out was a prone figure on the bed with an obvious hard-on. What she didn't know was that she had mistakenly entered the room occupied by Fez and Caroline. Earlier in the evening when Fez and Caroline had entered their room; sweet, supposedly shy Caroline, feeling the effects of Hyde's weed and all the beer, had drank several of the bottles from the mini-fridge and her temperament had changed. She had become the aggressor and revealed she had made some plans for the night. She ordered Fez to get undressed while she went into the bathroom to change. Caroline had brought a brown paper bag containing her change of clothes and some surprises.

Fez had shucked his clothes in record time and when Caroline emerged from the bathroom, his erection throbbed at the sight. Caroline was his wet dreams come true: she was wearing a completely transparent short white nightie which barely covered the swell of her ass cheeks. He could make out a tiny pair of bikini panties underneath which themselves were so thin that he could see the shadow of her blond pubic hair. No bra covered her wonderful 36 B breasts as her nipples poked through the nightie's thin material.

She took one look at the naked Fez and her lower jaw dropped as she saw his cock waving in front of him: it was enormous. Fez's penis was at least twelve inches in length and looked like a coke bottle sticking out from his thighs. The crown was like a big purple plum staring at her.

When she regained her composure, she instructed Fez to go lay on the bed and she followed him carrying the paper bag. As he lay back on the bed, his huge cock laying on his stomach like a third arm, Caroline sat down beside him and asked innocently, "you trust me don't you Fez?"

Fez, convinced his chance to finally "do it" depended on the right answer, replied, "of course, my beauty." Out of the bag, Caroline produced several men's neckties. Fez had a quizzical look on his face as Caroline began to methodically tie his hands and feet to the four corners of the bed with the neckties until he was secured spread-eagle. He probably would have been at least slightly worried if he had not been distracted by her near-nudity, and all the blood rushing to his groin. When she was convinced that Fez was almost completely immobilized, Caroline hopped onto the bed and stood on the mattress straddling his body so that when he looked up he was staring straight up her crotch. "You are so beautiful Caroline," Fez assured her as he looked up her creamy smooth legs at the thin material of her white panties. Her body began to sway as she reached up and slid the nightie off her milky shoulders, letting it slip down her body and pool on top of Fez. She lifted one foot and kicked it off the bed, as her hands caressed and played with her firm breasts.

Fez thought his cock was going to explode as he watched the erotic sight above him. Caroline jumped down off the bed, stood beside the bed, and slowly lowered her skimpy panties down her long legs. There was just a trace of fine hair covering her puffy lips which were already glistening with moisture. Fez started to speak, "oh Caroline, I can not wait...," but Caroline put her finger to her lips motioning for quiet. She leaned over him, trailed her panties all around his face allowing him to inhale her scent, and then stuffed them into his mouth. She then produced another tie which she tied around Fez' head, securing the panties and serving as a gag. Reaching up to her blond tresses, she removed an elastic hair tie which she doubled-up and smoothed down the length of Fez's giant cock until it was secured at the base, just above his scrotum. Suddenly she got a strange look on her face and bolted to the bathroom, leaving Fez ready to erupt. When she didn't return, Fez could only guess what happened, not knowing that the alcohol finally caught up to her and she had vomited in the toilet, wrapped a towel around herself, and curled up in the tub to sleep.

Between the weed and the alcohol, Donna's eyes were having enough difficulty focusing, and the darkened room only compounded the problem. She could see Eric moving about on the bed like he was having a bad dream, and just assumed he was pouting for being left alone for so long. Fez was cursing and screaming, trying to be heard through the gag Caroline had tied around his head. Donna just accepted that Eric was angrily muttering under his breath, but what she was really hearing was Fez attempting to scream, "get back in here you crazy bitch...where the hell are you." He sensed Donna in the room, assumed it was Caroline and began to thrash against his restraints and yell into the gag.

Donna squinting to see, reached out, felt Fez' stomach and ran her hand down to his penis (still assuming it was Eric) and reassured him, "OK Eric, I know you're mad, but you just lay still and let your Princess Leia make it all better...my, my, you are excited...I never realized how big your light saber could get." Fez, hearing Donna's voice and feeling her hand wrap around his cock, quickly stopped screaming and decided to take full advantage of the mistaken identity. He had always dreamed about "doing it" with the beautiful redhead...she had the finest set of boobies of anyone he knew. She dropped Eric's shirt on the floor and climbed on the bed to straddle her man. Fez could now smell her distinctive shampoo and he knew it was indeed Donna; many times he had stood behind her as she sat on the sofa in the Foreman basement and breathed in the scent of her hair. As Donna straddled his waist, she was reminded how sore her ass was from Red's reaming, and when she raised up on her knees, she once again was astounded by the sudden growth of Eric's (Fez') cock.

Fez was so excited that he thought he was going to blow his load before he even entered Donna, but suddenly realized that with the hair-tie secured around the base of his prick; ejaculation was almost impossible. He mentally thanked Caroline because his erection would now last indefinitely. Donna raised way up on her knees, grasped Eric's suddenly huge cock in her hand and began to wedge it between her long fleshy pussy lips. Fez huge crown spread her slit wide as Donna began to sit down, "holy shit Eric, your cock has never felt better." As the monster cock stretched her cunt to new limits, Donna slowly and carefully impaled herself on what she thought was her boyfriend's pole. When she was finally sitting on his lap, Donna groaned, "oh my God Eric...we have to fuck more often...I never realized how amazing your cock was." She began to rock back and forth, enjoying the feeling of her pussy being stuffed with cock. If she could have seen Fez, she would have seen the biggest grin since the Cheshire Cat.

She began to rise up and down, Fez' horse-cock sliding in and out of her stretching pussy. Fez mirrored her actions and started to thrust up into her cunt with all the force his restraints would allow. Donna was in heaven and never questioned why Eric didn't grab her tits or at least talk dirty to her...she was content with the fucking of her life. Fez strained his eyes and could just make out her massive tits flopping up and down and slapping against her chest. As his giant pole continued to piston in and out of her juicy hole, Donna was astounded by Eric's stamina; usually he shot his load rather quickly. She reached up and began to knead her own tits, pinching and pulling her nipples vigorously, moaning, "fuck me baby...fuck my little pussy."

Kelso, shirking his waiter's duties, had decided to play a prank on his little buddy Fez and burst into his room while he was trying to seduce Caroline. Kelso knew exactly what Fez would say: "Kelso, you son of a bitch," and he couldn't wait to hear it. Maybe he would even catch a glimpse of that cute little blond's body. Kelso had gotten the room number from the maitre d' , but when his hand touched the doorknob, he heard the distinctive sounds of passion inside and decided to sneak in. Upon entering, Kelso tiptoed over to the bed and when he got close enough he could just barely make out the outline of two bodies making love. Deciding his buddy wouldn't mind sharing his good fortune, Kelso swiftly lost all his clothes and began to climb onto the bed.

Both Donna and Fez felt someone else join them on the bed and Donna, even in her dazed condition, yelled out, "what the hell." Kelso realizing whose voice that was, even in the dark, assumed the maitre d' had given him the wrong room number, and decided to see how far he could get.

He figured Eric would tell him to go to hell, but when not a sound emanated from Donna's partner, Kelso took it as a sign of approval and he announced, "hey Donna do you mind if I join you guys."

Donna was in pure ecstasy from the huge cock buried inside her cunt, and since Eric had not uttered a word of protest, she just muttered an inebriated, "guess not," even though it was the almost loathsome Kelso.

Kelso crawled up behind Donna's perfect ass cheeks with his average seven inch penis in his hand, but instead of sliding it into her already lubricated ass hole, he pushed Donna down onto Eric's chest (actually Fez, of course), and began to try to wedge it into her sopping cunt along side the one already penetrating her, announcing, "I saw this in that porn flick we went to see...the chick really seemed to like it." If Donna had been sober, she probably would have punched Kelso in the face, but she had already experienced several orgasms with Eric's suddenly massive cock inside her and decided to go with the flow. Fez slowly withdrew his monster part way, allowing Kelso to gain entry, and then they both pushed into Donna's widened cunt hole.

"Oh my fucking God," she shrieked as her pussy was stretched beyond belief by the two invading cocks. Every nerve ending inside her cunt was being stimulated as they simultaneously began to fuck her. Fez was in heaven as he felt her huge tits flattening out against his chest and his cock buried deep inside her belly. "Fuck me...fuck me you bastards...fuck my fucking cunt," Donna screamed as they slammed their cocks in and out of her pussy, stretching it farther with every thrust. Neither Fez or Kelso even gave a second thought that their cocks were rubbing together; all they thought about was that they were fucking the gorgeous Donna...their cocks were buried to the hilt in the big-titted bitch who had always rejected them. Donna was having so many orgasms that her breathing became shallow and her whole body was one big spasm as she gasped, "oh my God...oh my God...oh my God." The only regret Fez had was that Caroline had tied his hands and he could not reach up and squeeze those huge tits.

Even with the elastic around his tool, Fez was so incredibly turned on by fucking Donna that his monstrously large cock literally began to flood her cunt with his semen, his prick jerking violently. When Kelso felt Fez' penis expand against his, making Donna's stretched out hole seem even smaller, he too began to pump her full of his seed. The sensation of her already completely stuffed cunt being stretched even farther by their ejaculations nearly drove Donna insane and she screamed at the top of her voice, "shoot your fucking cum in me...fill my pussy...jams those fucking cocks in me harder...come on, fuck me, fuck me harder."

Kitty, cuddling up against Red, felt something sharp poke her naked ass and after fumbling around in the dark, found an earring underneath her in bed. "Heh, heh, heh, oh Red, Donna lost one of those earrings Eric gave her for Christmas. I've got to go give it to her because she'll go nuts when she discovers it's missing."

"OK," Red agreed as he playfully slapped Kitty's ass and turned on the bedside lamp "but hurry back...Big Red is almost ready again."

"Oh Red, heh, heh, heh, you naughty boy," Kitty laughed as she threw on the almost transparent nightgown she had brought for the night and skipped out the door; almost falling as the champagne took full effect. She left the door slightly ajar so she could find her way back. Kitty felt like a deviant as she listened at each door trying to decipher which room housed her son and Donna. She even found herself checking out the maids linen closet, and did not even notice the familiar figure of Jackie passing her in the hall.

Hyde had quickly shot his load in Jackie's tiny pussy, and they had just lit up another joint when Jackie stated, "now I have the munchies...I've got to go find Donna; she always has something to eat in her purse...be right back Stephen." He watched as Jackie slid her tight red party dress down over her naked body, not bothering with any underwear, and left the room, remembering to leave the door open just a crack so she would know which was hers. The room numbers were written in some fancy script, not just plain numerals, and in her condition, her eyes would just not focus on them.

Kitty, coming out of the linen closet had lost her bearings and decided that she could give Donna her earring back the next day so she headed back, or so she thought, to the room she shared with her husband. Trying all the doorknobs, she finally found one unlocked and ajar, assumed it was hers and went into the room. To her surprise, there in the bed, bare chested and smoking a funny looking cigarette, was Eric's friend Stephen Hyde, his lower body covered with a sheet. He was so startled by her appearance in his room that he actually gulped and swallowed the lit joint, and then began choking and coughing. Kitty rushed over to the bed, sat down beside him, and began to slap his back while reassuring him, "it's OK Stephen, remember I'm a nurse."