That 70's Show-Happy Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The immediate shock of ingesting the lighted weed quickly wore off and Hyde realized that there was really no damage done. He became aware of the nearly naked Kitty sitting so close that he could feel her heat and see her erect nipples through the thin material of her nightie. "I think I'm OK now Mrs. Foreman," Hyde informed her, becoming increasingly aroused by the housewife.

"Yes, I think you are Stephen," she responded, "how many times have I warned you kids about the dangers of smoking." "And remember, it's Kitty," she reminded him. Last year when he was getting ready for the school dance and wanted to impress Jackie, he had shyly asked Kitty for dance lessons, and they had developed a special relationship during their many days of practice. Kitty had grown quite fond of the "bad boy" of the gang and Hyde had grown an erection on more than one occasion when they were "slow dancing." "Heh, heh, heh," Kitty cackled in her trademark laugh, "as matter of fact I think you are especially glad to see me," as she stared at the tent his penis was now making under the sheet. The champagne exerted its effect and Kitty slowly slid her hand under the sheet and wrapped her fingers around Hyde's shaft. "Oh my Stephen, I think we'll have to do something about this," Kitty seductively informed him as she pulled the sheet away with her other hand.

"Oh Kitty, that's nice," Hyde admitted as she began to stroke his cock. She leaned over and began to lick the crown like the ice cream on the top of a cone, and Hyde reached up under her nightgown and gently fondled her still impressively firm breasts. Kitty released his rod and when he began to protest, she put her finger to her lip indicating silence, pulled her nightie up and off over her head and climbed onto his lap. She straddled his body, facing him, so that her legs were fully extended behind him, sitting on his legs as they extended behind her. Inching her way up his legs by digging her heels into the bed behind him, she was soon face to face with the teenager. Hyde reached out with both hands and caressed and kneaded her C cup breasts, leaning down to tongue them and suck on her hard nipples. Kitty reached down and spread her pussy lips apart with one hand, aimed his erection with the other, and proceeded to crawl forward taking his cock inside her.

Hyde looked down and watched his cock disappear inside Kitty's cunt, her dirty-blond bush and his brown pubic hair merging as one. Her cunt felt like a furnace, it was so hot and wet and he penetrated her easily. "Holy crap your cunt feels good," Hyde moaned as Kitty sat on the entire length of his prick. Their bodies were now together and Kitty reached out with both arms, put them around Hyde's back and hugged him close. Hyde did the same, loving the feeling of Kitty's tits squashed against his chest. Neither moved for several minutes, both just enjoying the sensation of Hyde's cock buried inside Kitty's pussy. They slowly began to rock back and forth, Hyde's cock sliding in and out of Kitty while her breasts acted like a cushion between them. They increased their speed as each fucked the other; Hyde's cock thrusting in and out of Kitty's cunt until their groins were slapping against each other. "Oh just like that...fuck me Stephen," Kitty urged him.

He had already screwed Jackie, so Hyde lasted a little longer than he expected, but when he was ready, he hugged Kitty tight against him and began to pump her hole full of his hot seed. "Oh yes Stephen...fill me up...fuck me hard," Kitty encouraged when she felt him erupt inside her, his cock twitching and jerking deep inside her pussy. While he was cumming inside her, Kitty kissed her young lover hard, their tongues entangled.

It seemed to Jackie that she must be walking in circles because she was having no luck finding Donna. Actually feeling a little dizzy from the alcohol and the latest joint, when she finally found a door ajar, she assumed it was her own and gratefully went inside. She was in shocked silence when, there laying in the bed stroking what looked like a third leg, was a very naked Red Foreman. Hearing the door close, Red stated, "I'm all ready for you, my little Valentine." Then, looking up and seeing Jackie, he continued, "what the hell...what are you doing here," but he never stopped fondling his log.

"Uhh, uhh," stuttered a shocked Jackie, "uhh, I forget...I was looking for something...I think." Seeing the petite waif standing there in her skintight dress made Red remember the time she and Donna had been in their bathing suits, sunning themselves in the Foreman driveway. He had been convinced they were just doing it to tease the boys, but he had been turned on also. He had watched from the kitchen window as they displayed their nubile teenage bodies, and had reached down to adjust his "package" as it swelled in his pants. Jackie reminded him of the "one night stands" he had while in the Army in Korea. She was tiny like the Korean women and he and his buddies had given them the nickname "spinners," because they could set them down on their cocks and "spin" them around.

"Well, maybe I've got what you were looking for," he suggested, shaking his pole at her as she stared. Jackie had not been able to take her eyes off Red's giant cock since she came into the room and she slowly advanced toward the bed as if in a trance. Her tiny hand reached out as if it had a will of it's own and grasped his rod, her fingers only going half way around.

"It's amazing," she whispered, "I didn't know they grew that big." She could feel her juices beginning to drip down her thighs as she fondled Red's tool and she asked, "do you think it would fit inside me?"

"Well sweetheart," Red replied eagerly, "there's only one way to find out...now why don't you lose that dress." Reluctantly she removed her hand from Red and swiftly pulled the tight dress off over her head, revealing her complete nudity. "Doesn't anyone wear underwear anymore," Red thought to himself as her tiny pale white body came into view. Her little tits were the perfect handful as Red grasped them and tweaked her unbelievably long nipples. "You have nice little titties," Red complimented her as his rough hands caressed them like sandpaper. He had swung his legs over the side of the bed and reached between her slender legs to cup her mound. He loved the natural gap between her thighs and the wispy dark bush covering her puffy lips. Red confirmed that she was already sopping wet when he parted her slit and slipped one of his meaty fingers inside her pussy. It was a struggle to add a second finger and Red knew that it was probably going to be a little painful for both of them when he stuffed his cock in her; he just wished Kitty would hurry up and return so they could share this little morsel.

Red ran his hands up and down her entire body, from her knees to her shoulders, marveling at the softness and smoothness of her young skin. He took first one whole tit into his mouth, and then the other, playing with the long nipples with his tongue, and then biting gently as they grew even longer. He was used to Kitty's ample breasts, but had to admit that Jackie's cute little body was incredibly exciting. He marveled at how tiny she was as he reached around her and cupped her firm ass cheeks. She surprised him by dropping to her knees in front of him, grasping his pole with both hands and bringing it down to her face. It resembled a baseball bat with her petite hands trying to encircle it as she stuck out her tongue and lapped at the slit. She attempted to surround his purple head with her lips, but there was no way his tangerine crown was going to fit in her mouth, so she just continued to lick it. Red was trying to figure out which position would be the best way to fuck her when she said, "usually Stephen does me doggie-style."

"Yes, that would work, but I have something else in mind, I want to see that cute little face," Red answered and began to help her up on the bed; a long strand of his pre-cum stretching from his slit to her lips. She was so adorable as she licked her lips clean that Red gave her perfect ass a little slap, and she giggled in response. He Instructed Jackie to lay on her back while he piled two pillows under her ass to raise her up for a better angle of penetration; Red wanted to be sure he could get every inch inside her. Jackie spread her legs as far as she could, her heels hanging over each side of the bed as Red crawled between them. She was spread so wide that he could make out the vivid pink of her cunt as her slit parted. Just for contrast, Red laid his log on Jackie's stomach and it stretched past her belly-button. If she had been sober, Jackie probably would have been afraid, but as it was, her body shivered in anticipation of Red's enormous cock penetrating her.

With the pillows in place, Jackie was at the perfect height for penetration and Red could feel his penis throb with desire. He hooked both thumbs inside her plump lips and spread them wide as he positioned his crown in her slit, her juices providing plenty of lubrication. He began to push forcefully forward as his huge head met with resistance, her pussy lips stretching to their extreme to permit entry. Red looked at her face and saw that her eyes were closed and she was gritting her teeth as his monster forced its way inside her. He gave a quick little lunge, and his crown plowed through her opening and into her cunt. "Holy crap," she exclaimed as he paused for her to get used to the intrusion. Now that the head was in, Red knew she could take the rest and he began to slowly push into her. He grasped her waist in his hands and he was astonished at how tiny she really was when they almost went all the way around. With her ass raised, Red could push straight into her tunnel and he continued to push forward, her tiny hole protesting, but expanding.

When he was about half way inside her, Red paused to enjoy the sensation. Her cunt was so tight it felt as if someone had wrapped a blood-pressure sleeve around his log and inflated it. Red was understandably excited as he marveled at her incredible little body and he suddenly tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her down as he thrust up. The entire length of his gigantic cock jammed up inside her tiny pussy, stretching every inch of her cunt. He could actually see her stomach distend as she screamed, "holy fucking crap," and her whole body went into a spasm. Her legs shot straight out and she quivered and shook as she experienced the most massive orgasm of her young life. Red could feel her cunt muscles contract and release repeatedly as her fluids coated his rod. Not wanting her climax to subside, Red began to violently pinch her incredible nipples.

When it seemed she was beginning to relax, Red very slowly started to withdraw his monster from her hole and then just as slowly, inch by agonizing inch, to penetrate her again. After employing this rhythm several times, Red surprised her by forcefully slamming his giant cock up into her pussy. He continued to aggressively jam his huge log in and out of her hole, fucking her fast and hard. She looked down between her legs at his cock driving into her and it looked like a tree trunk fucking her. "Oh my fucking God, Red, "Jackie shrieked, "fuck me hard..fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...jam your fucking cock in me." Red grasped her ankles in his hands, spread her legs as wide as they would go and began to slam his cock into her pussy as hard as he could; grinding his pubic bone against hers with each thrust. She was so tiny in his hands it was like he was fucking a rag-doll as her ass sunk into the pillows. Jackie's legs looked like a giant wishbone as Red plowed his monster in and out of her cunt. He was fucking her so fiercely that a white froth was now coating his cock.

He held her legs out wide and stared at their groins, entranced by the sight of her puffy lips gripping his pole as he withdrew, only to be forced back inside her when he thrust forward. The spectacle of her hole stretching around his massive tool was incredibly erotic and they both found themselves wondering how that much cock was possibly fitting inside her tiny cunt. "Oh my God," Jackie begged, "fill my fucking cunt Red...split me apart...jam that fucking cock in me. Red loved to hear her talk dirty, and he began fucking her so hard that the head of the bed rattled against the wall. Jackie's body was wracked with another orgasm and when Red felt her pussy muscles contract around him, he shoved his cock as far as it would go, ground his pelvis against her clit, and emptied his balls deep inside her belly. He let go of her legs, grabbed her slim waist again and held her tight against him so that every drop of his seed shot deep inside her cunt.

Everyone eventually found their way back to their respective rooms and mates, and they all agreed that it was a Valentines Day they would never forget.

*****

Thank you for reading my story. As always I appreciate any comments or suggestions. If you enjoyed it, please let me know...that is what keeps me writing. Special thanks to Cloudy247, Gialina, alyak46, and anonymous (you know who you are) for your kind words and encouragement.