That 70's Show-New Years Eve Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh honey, you have to come over here and feel it; it truly is a freak of nature," Pamela invited her daughter.

"But it's Fez," Jackie snorted, as if Fez was unworthy of her.

"Now that's not how I raised you," Pamela snapped; then smiled and said, "I will tell you something very important: you have never known pleasure until you've been fucked by a really huge cock. You won't find many like this in your lifetime, and I feel it's my duty as your mother to make sure you experience that sensation...now get your clothes off."

"But...," Jackie began to protest, but her subconscious desire to feel Fez inside her betrayed her as she began to unbutton the back of her brightly printed party dress. Kicking off her shoes, she let the dress drop to the floor of the basement revealing her tiny pink lace bra and matching bikini panties.

Pamela began to push Fez off of her and as he stood, his cock flopped out of her hole, banged against the cot and hung nearly to his knees when he stood. Jackie's mouth just dropped open as she got her first view of the entire weapon swaying between his legs. Pamela stood up, towering over the tiny Jackie, unclasped Jackie's bra and slid it down her arms to bare her tiny little tits. They were barely handfuls and Fez thought that he could probably fit one entirely into his mouth. Her nipples on the other hand were amazing; when Fez reached out to pinch them between his forefingers and middle fingers, they stuck out from between his fingers a good half inch.

"I love your boobies," Fez confessed as he fondled her little mounds.

"Oh Fez," Jackie whispered, "that feels so good," as he caressed her sensitive nubs. Pamela again assisted, this time by sliding Jackie's lacy panties down her slender legs and letting Jackie step out of them.

"Wow, you are beautiful," Fez remarked at the sight of the totally nude Jackie. Her skin was so flawless that she looked like a naked porcelain doll. They were both staring at each others crotch: Jackie at Fez huge cock, and Fez at Jackie's unbelievably long pussy lips. He wondered if she could tie them in a knot. Fez could not believe his luck, he had often dreamed about fucking Jackie's tiny little body...wet dreams of course.

"Fez, you lay on the cot," directed Pamela, "and we'll have Jackie sit on your lap, this way we can control the penetration...I wouldn't want you to hurt my baby." Fez lay on his back, his cock stretching up past his navel, while Pamela urged Jackie, "come-on baby; let's make a real woman out of you," as she assisted her in straddling Fez prone form. Jackie decided to face away from Fez so that she could pretend it was someone else fucking her, as Fez grasped his tool and pointed it straight up toward the ceiling. Pamela kneeled down to the side of the cot, pinched her daughter's pussy lips between her long fingers and stretched them wide apart, Jackie's juices already dripping down onto Fez' cock. "OK honey," Pamela assured her, "just lower yourself at your own speed."

Feet firmly planted on either side of the cot, Jackie began to bend her knees, lowering her petite body over Fez crotch. His purple head easily slipped between her pussy lips and into her hole as she continued to squat above him. Jackie's juices were drooling down the sides of Fez' pole as it slowly entered her tiny body. Not only was Fez' cock long, but Jackie had never had anything that thick inside her before, so every inch of penetration was stretching her pussy to new extremes. It was like having a Coke bottle stuck up her hole. When Jackie had allowed about six inches of Fez' gigantic cock to penetrate her, Pamela winked at Fez and without warning kicked one of Jackie's feet out from under her, causing her to lose balance and to immediately sit flush on Fez' lap.

"Oh my fucking God," Jackie shrieked as she was suddenly completely impaled on twelve inches of fat, hard cock. It felt to Jackie like someone had rammed a fence post up her pussy and she was furious at her mother. Then she felt Fez move and his cock twitch inside her, and suddenly she realized it wasn't pain she felt; it was extreme pleasure. "Oh my fucking God," she repeated, but this time it was more of a moan than an exclamation. Fez began to gyrate his hips, causing his monstrous cock to corkscrew inside her and Jackie threw her head back as her body convulsed in orgasm. She could feel her cunt muscles grip the huge log of meat inside her and she craved more. "Fuck me Fez...fuck me," Jackie ordered the foreign exchange student.

She planted both feet back on the floor and began to flex her knees, fucking herself on Fez' gigantic cock. He began to slam his body up to meet her strokes, jamming his huge rod up into Jackie's tiny pussy. Pamela sat on the side of the cot and pulled on her daughter's elongated nipples, stretching them forward and then letting them snap back, like rubber bands. Fez was fucking the girl he had dreamed about and he wasn't just fucking her..he was punishing her tight little cunt...ramming his cock up into her and stretching her further with every thrust.

Hyde had thanked Kitty and was now looking for his girlfriend as he purposefully strode down the cellar stairs. Hearing the unmistakable sounds of his cot springs, he almost ran into his room to see who was using his bed without permission. He was not expecting to see his cute little girlfriend fucking his friend while her naked mother watched. Amazingly, his first thought was not that his girlfriend was being fucked; rather it was how incredibly hot her nude mother was. Immediately sensing he had the upper hand in this situation Hyde boldly said, "well, well, what have we here."

Opening her eyes, Jackie blurted out, "don't be mad Stephen...you can fuck me and my mother." Jackie was in heaven with Fez' monster cock inside her and there was nothing on earth that would have made her stop now, so she just hoped Hyde wasn't too upset. Without even answering, Hyde kicked off his boots, dropped his pants and began to straddle the cot facing Jackie. She was puzzled as he pushed her onto her back on top of Fez' chest.

Then her eyes went wide as Hyde announced, "I think I will fuck your Mom, but right now I'm going to fuck you...I can't believe you would screw Fez behind my back." Without any hesitation Hyde lay his cock on top of Fez' log and tried to stuff his head into Jackie's slit along side it. Hyde hooked his thumbs inside Jackie's long cunt lips and stretched them even farther apart as his cock began to penetrate her, formally, tiny hole.

"Oh my fucking God...are you out of your mind," Jackie screamed as she felt her cunt stretch to the ripping point.

Fez just lay there, his enormous tool embedded inside Jackie's pussy, her smooth back against his chest, while Hyde struggled to join him inside her. With agonizingly slow progress, Hyde was steadily stuffing his cock into Jackie's already completely full cunt. Pamela squatted next to the cot completely enthralled with the spectacle before her, even though it was her only daughter being used. She attempted to explain to Hyde, "Stephen, really it was all my idea...don't blame Jackie."

To which he replied through gritted teeth, "I'm not mad; it's just that she seems to enjoy cock so much, I want to make sure she gets enough," and he lunged forward finally completely buried inside Jackie's cunt.

"Holy fucking shit," Jackie screeched as she felt the two cocks expand her snug opening. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine her pussy could be that flexible. Her mind raced as she realized she had two whole cocks inside her cunt. When both Fez and Hyde began to slowly withdraw simultaneously as if by some form of telepathy, she breathed a sigh of relief, until they slammed their cocks back in so hard that the cot moved across the floor. "Ahhhhhh," was all that Jackie could verbalize as they began to steadily double-fuck her, stretching her little pussy wider than it should have been. Jackie had lost count of her orgasms as Hyde's cock raked against her clit with every thrust.

Pamela jammed three fingers up her own pussy and begged, "you guys are gonna do me next, right."

Donna left the Foreman's bedroom dragging Eric's shirt behind her, not even bothering to cover her naked body, Red's cum drooling down her milky thighs. Red had awakened a beast inside her...a hunger...a hunger for cock. She caught sight of Michael Kelso climbing the stairs in search of the bathroom, reached out, grabbed a handful of his shirt and pulled him into Eric's bedroom. Kelso, the self proclaimed Point Place lothario, was speechless at the sight of this completely naked goddess. He had wanted to fuck Donna for years and now he saw his opportunity. As he watched her wonderful tits bob up and down, she demanded, "well Kelso, you've wanted me for a long time; are you going to stand there staring or are you going to get those pants off...I need a cock." Kelso wasted no time losing everything except his socks as Donna stood in front of him pinching her gumdrop sized nipples, waiting impatiently.

She laughed when his leopard-print bikini briefs hit the floor and a rolled up sock popped out, then literally threw him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. His cock was only about seven inches long and as slender as a hot dog, and after being assaulted by Red's weapon, she knew it probably wouldn't satisfy her, but she needed to be fucked. Straddling Kelso's lap Donna pounced on his hard-on and slid it inside of her pussy in one motion. She began bouncing up and down like she was riding a bucking bronco in the Calgary rodeo that Bob watched on TV every year. Kelso was absolutely mesmerized at the sight of her tremendous tits flopping up and down on her chest, slapping against her flesh. "Holy shit, Donna," he exclaimed, "I never knew you were such a slut."

"Don't ruin it by talking Kelso," she answered, "just fuck me."

Eric had blown his load inside his sister's little ass and was returning to his room, hoping Donna had finally returned when he heard a commotion behind his bedroom door. Bursting inside he was speechless at the sight on his bed: here was his girlfriend humping his best friend and obviously enjoying it. "What the fuck, Donna," was all he could think to say."

Turning her head and acknowledging his presence, Donna calmly replied, "don't worry, I still love you...now don't just stand there...climb on."

It must have been the brownies influence because normally Eric would never have gotten naked in front of Kelso, but he threw his pajama bottoms across the room and bounded onto the bed behind his stunning girlfriend. As she continued to fuck herself on Kelso's cock, she bent forward, presented her perfect ass checks to Eric and added, "go ahead...you know you've wanted to since you saw that movie...fuck my ass." Ever the thoughtful boyfriend, Eric reached on the nightstand for the bottle of baby oil he kept there for "date nights" with his Playboy collection, squirted a generous amount on Donna's ass and then spread her cheeks with his hands. He nudged his crown against her tiny brown opening and began to push forward; feeling like an expert on anal sex now. Donna stopped bouncing while Eric pushed past her sphincter ring and into her ass hole. He didn't stop pushing forward until his cock was buried inside her butt.

"Oh that's tight," he announced as he saw Kelso peering over Donna's shoulder. They could feel their cocks rubbing against each other separated by only a thin membrane of flesh and they began to fuck Donna's holes together.

"Oh shit that's good," Donna groaned as they pounded their cocks into her, "fuck me guys...fuck me hard." Eric and Kelso thrust in and out of Donna's ass and cunt in rhythm, completely stuffing her with cock. When they thrust forward, she would grind herself against them attempting to get even more meat inside herself. "Give it to me," she begged, "I need to be fucked." With her gorgeous tits flopping and her silky red hair flying in every direction, Donna fucked them with all her energy. Having her body full of cock was the only thing that mattered...she craved it. She felt Kelso's prick begin to spray the inside of her pussy with his seed, and ground her clit against his pelvis. Eric, feeling Kelso's cock twitching against his, began to dump his load inside his girlfriend's ass hole. "Oh yeah...fill me up," Donna urged as she felt their hot fluids flood her holes.

Midge Pinciotti had gone upstairs looking for Kitty and Red, who had disappeared from their own party. She had come there tonight specifically to talk to them; to thank them for watching over Donna after she had left. She knew Donna thought of Kitty as a second mother. The doors to Eric and Laurie's rooms were clearly marked by flower cut-outs and Star Wars posters, so she knocked gently on the other bedroom door. The Eagles music blaring on the downstairs stereo prevented her from hearing if there was a response from inside, so she began to open the door to peek in. Illuminated by the lights from the outdoor Christmas lights shining through the window, Midge could see Red prone on the bed and Kitty kneeled between his legs licking some kind of pole like it was a giant candy cane. As she stepped into the room, she realized they were both totally naked and the pole was the largest cock she had ever seen. It was as if the sight had hypnotized her, and she steadily advanced until she was standing beside the Foreman's bed.

Opening his eyes, Red was startled to see Midge and exclaimed, "holy crap, what is this Times Square...first your daughter pops in, now you."

Brought back to reality by his booming voice, Midge began to apologize, "I...I'm sorry...I just wanted to thank Kitty for watching after Donna after I left Bob. I knocked, but...with the music...I am so sorry...holy shit Kitty, no wonder you were always smiling."

"Heh...heh...heh," cackled Kitty as she stopped lapping and looked up at the gorgeous Midge.

"Well stop staring and get those clothes off if you want a sample," Red offered.

"Yes, Midge," Kitty encouraged her, "there's plenty to go around, as you can see."

She could not take her eyes off Red's cock; with Kitty's hands wrapped around it, it looked like a baseball bat rising from his thighs. Midge quickly flicked off her heels

and began to peel her glittery red party dress down her body. Pushing it down to her waist, she uncovered the most magnificent set of tits Red or Kitty had ever seen. No bra, of course, she didn't need one as her 36 C breasts were as firm as a football and stuck out straight from her chest. Her nipples were erect and the size of jellybeans, and Red remarked, "holy crap," as they jiggled.

After shoving the tight dress down over her hips and letting it fall to the floor, Midge stepped out of her tiny red bikini panties and revealed her totally nude body in all its glory.

They knew she was a former model, and it showed: she was absolutely gorgeous...perfect. "Oh, my," declared Kitty when she saw Midge's completely bald pubic mound.

"Oh, that," Midge explained, "all the models in Europe are doing it so that nothing peeks out when they model bikinis, and since I left Bob, I have been doing some modeling for men's magazines...you know...naked."

"Enough talk," Red stated, "let's get this show on the road," and he scooted to the side of the bed so Midge could lay down.

Midge lay on her back in the middle of the queen sized bed, bent her knees, and spread her perfect legs. Kitty surprised her by crawling up between them and lowering her face to Midge's crotch. Using her thumbs, Kitty gently spread Midge's fleshy pussy lips apart to reveal the most vivid shade of pink flesh inside her slit. Leaning forward, Kitty began to lap at the opening, starting at the bottom and slurping all the way up to Midge's already engorged clit. When she began to nibble at the nub, Midge groaned, closed her knees around Kitty's head, and her entire body shivered as she drenched Kitty's face with her juices. Red had crawled up beyond Midge's head and now lay his huge penis on her face. She opened her mouth and began to lick Red's crown, then trailed her tongue all the way down to his balls. Midge opened her mouth wide and took his whole scrotum into her mouth, lightly munching on his balls.

Kitty looked up at Red, Midge's fluids dripping down her chin, and announced, "I think she's ready Red." He disengaged his bag from Midge's ruby lips and bounded down the bed between her legs. Midge knew she was in for a treat: she had been stretched by Bob's soup can, but she had never had anything this long inside her. Red advanced between her luscious thighs, took his weapon in his hand, and lodged the crown between Midge's meaty pussy lips. As he pushed forward, his huge head popped inside her waiting hole and then in one violent lunge, he buried the entire giant cock inside her cunt.

"Holy fucking shit," Midge squealed as she felt the entire length of her tunnel being stretched. She hadn't had anything that large deep inside her since Donna was born. She felt Red slowly withdraw his monster and just as slowly slide it back inside her, scraping every nerve ending in her cunt in both directions. It was exquisite...the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced. Then Red changed rhythm and suddenly he was jamming his enormous cock in and out of her hole at a blazing speed; fucking her as hard as he could. Her cunt was being stretched to new extremes as Red's gigantic pole thrust in and out of her. Midge's ass was gyrating and she was thrusting her hips forward to meet every stroke. Kitty had kneeled beside her and was nibbling on her jellybean nipples, first one then the other. Midge felt like she had died and gone to heaven as the Foreman's serviced her.

"Your cock is so fucking big," she panted, "fuck me Red...fuck me hard." Midge had one orgasm after another as Red reamed her hole with his giant cock, slamming in and out of her pussy. He had already reached climax that night, so he seemed to last forever and Midge was sure her cunt was going to be raw. When he finally did cum, Red withdrew and shot his load all over Midge's amazing tits, watching it drool down her twin peaks.

All the beer had taken a toll on Fez, and despite not wanting to take a break from his mini-orgy with the Burkhardt women in the Foreman basement, he excused himself to go upstairs to the bathroom. He thought about just going outside but he knew Red would see the yellow snow in the morning and get really pissed. He threw on his pants and shirt, not even bothering to button it: he knew everyone in the house was either drunk or high on brownies, so what the hell. The crowd had thinned out considerably, and actually all of his friends seemed to be missing as he passed through the living room and went up the stairs.

Donna, disgusted at the flaccid cocks on Kelso and Eric after they filled her holes with their spunk, decided to take a bathroom break and then scout the house for more hard cock. She didn't even bother to cover her nakedness as she shuffled to the bathroom. When she threw the door open, there stood Fez in front of the toilet with what looked like a fire-hose in his hands emptying it into the bowl. Startled, he turned saying, "what the f...," but before he could finish he saw the totally naked Donna standing in the doorway staring at his penis. They just stood motionless staring at each other. Fez had stopped urinating and the hose in his hand rapidly grew as he saw the naked beauty in front of him. She was more beautiful than he had dreamed. Her tits were absolutely spectacular as they heaved and jiggled from her heavy breathing. The sparse red bush between her endlessly long legs glistened and seemed matted down. Donna's sweet face framed by her flowing red mane was angelic.

"Holy crap Fez," Donna gasped as she reached out and grasped his tool, "have you always had that." Realizing it was such a stupid question, she continued, "you are just what I need right now...how would you like to fuck me."