That 70's Show-New Years Eve Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like that very much," Fez replied calmly.

Swiftly, Donna's foot closed the toilet cover and she shoved Fez backward until he sat on the lid, his pole extending toward the ceiling. With cum dripping out of her pussy, Donna faced and straddled Fez (and the toilet), grasped his cock, aimed it between her slit and sat on his lap. "Oh my fucking God," she moaned as the entire length of Fez' monstrous cock penetrated her cunt. "I need it Fez," she begged, "fuck me...fuck me...your cock feels so fucking good." Fez tried to jam himself into her, but with her sitting on his lap, he just could get no leverage; so he put his arms around his naked goddess and stood up. With her impaled on a foot of hard cock, there was no danger of slipping off as Fez walked to the nearest wall and shoved her ass up against it. He slipped his hands under her beautiful ass cheeks and then began to slam his giant cock into her cunt hole as hard and fast as he could.

"I'm fucking Donna," he told himself as he jammed his pole into her, trapping her against the wall. Her magnificent tits were flopping between them, slapping their bodies as he fucked her with all his strength.

Donna was panting and out of breath from the pounding as she pleaded, "I love your fucking cock Fez...fuck me...fuck me harder...stretch my fucking cunt."

Fez just smiled, as did everyone else in the Foreman home that night. It was indeed a

Happy New Year.

*

(Thanks to everyone for reading my story. As always, I welcome, and appreciate all comments and suggestions. HAPPY NEW YEAR )