That 70's Show:The Gang Plays Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Donna held her body in place with her boyfriends penis poised between her cunt lips and thought about the best way for both of them to lose their virginity. She decided that quickly, would be best; then they could savor the feeling (after any pain she might endure). she slowly lowered herself until just his cock-head had entered her pussy; and then she picked up her feet; and let gravity take effect; impaling herself on his cock all in one motion. After a very brief flash of discomfort, she thought she had died and gone to heaven...the feeling of being filled with Eric's cock was incredible. They wrapped their arms around each other and held each other for minutes. Then Eric started to rock back and forth; and Donna assisted him by planting her feet and lifting herself before letting her body fall back on his cock.

Eric gratefully whispered in her ear, "oh, man; you are the greatest girlfriend ever."

He could not believe the feeling...it felt like he imagined it would feel to stick your dick into a warm bowl of pudding; only a bowl of pudding that squeezed you. As Donna leaned back; Eric just gazed at his dream-girl and reminded himself how lucky he was. He watched her as she bounced up and down on his lap; her wonderful tits flopping around on her chest; Each time she let herself fall on his crotch; he would thrust up into her as hard as he could. He was fucking his girlfriend for the first time and he knew he wouldn't be able to last for long.

Looking around the room at all the carnal activity; Laurie took Kelso by the hand; led him to the couch; and pushed him backward onto his back. With his cock pointing at the ceiling; she literally jumped on him; and his cock jammed squarely into her cunt.

Kelso yelled out, "now that's what I'm talking about," and started pumping into her hole. He reached up and pinched her long nipples between his fingers as she rode him hard. He had fucked Laurie before, but never tired of it.

Donna, meanwhile, was jamming herself down on Eric's cock with all her strength as both neared their climax. Eric was gently biting her left nipple; which had extended to the size of a gumdrop; and he knew the end was near. He grasped her ass with both hands and held her as tight onto his crotch as he could; as his cock exploded deep inside her belly. Donna felt his cock twitch and jerk inside her pussy; followed by a radiating heat as he flooded her insides. She violently ground her crotch and clit against his pelvis; and she joined him in heaven. She went into convulsions on top of him as they came simultaneously. They held each other tight and kissed until his cock began to shrivel and slipped out of her hole. Donna stood up, and wiped the fluids streaming down her milky thighs with Eric's discarded shirt. Seeing her standing there completely nude decreased Eric's recovery time; and he was almost instantaneously hard again.

He looked around the room; got a devilish look on his face; and approached the sofa where Laurie was riding Kelso.

He had revenge in mind for all the times Red had favored Laurie; when he stated , to no one in particular; "I'm going to Hell anyway."

Eric's cock was already lubricated, thanks to Donna; as he straddled Laurie and Kelso; and placed his cock-head between her ass-cheeks. He spread them apart; and thrust forward with all his strength as he buried his cock into her sphincter.

Laurie squealed , and Kelso yelled, "what the Hell!"

She looked over her shoulder; saw Eric, and nonchalantly said , "oh, hi little brother; enjoy yourself."

He couldn't believe she was actually enjoying this; so he began to ram his cock into her ass as hard as he could. Kelso, feeling Eric against him; separated only by a thin membrane inside Laurie; began to match Eric's wild thrusts; as they pounded Laurie front and back.

Hyde had just emptied himself down Jackie's throat' causing her to gag, when he saw Donna sitting by herself observing the action around her. He had always had a crush on the beautiful redhead; and seeing her naked drove him crazy. Her tits were absolutely magical and he had to have her. He went over to Donna and finding her still totally wasted and horny; led her to his make-shift bedroom in the back of the basement. He tried to smooth- talk her, saying she deserved to be made love to on a real bed (meaning his mattress thrown on the floor).

She responded by declaring, " Hyde, you ass...enough of the sweet talk. If you want to fuck me; just do it. " He pushed her onto her back on his mattress; watching her jugs flatten out on her chest; and crawled up between her legs. As she spread her legs wide; her already wet hole opened to accept his crown; and he just lay down on top of her; driving himself deep into her pussy as the same time. She felt absolutely great; and he began hammering his cock into her.

Jackie was glad Hyde was gone, now she could concentrate on the monster stretching her little hole. She could feel Fez cock way up in her belly, and when she looked down; her stomach was distended. She was amazed that her tiny little pussy could have that much cock in it. Fez had closed his eyes and was fucking her furiously; driving his huge tool in and out of her battered cunt. She couldn't believe he was lasting this long; Kelso never did; and she was pretty sure Fez was a virgin. Sweat was pouring from Fez' brow as he plowed into her cunt relentlessly. Jackie was pinching her own nipples as Fez reached down between them and squeezed her ,surprisingly large, clit between his fingers. He thrust into her so hard she moved further back on the table ; and suddenly she felt her belly being absolutely flooded with his cum. His cock expanded; stretching the walls of her pussy even further; and shot his seed far up into her belly. This triggered an explosion of her own, as she came with him. Normally she was a "squirter," but her pussy was so stuffed with cock; her juices had to squeeze out around it; and dribble down her ass crack.

As Fez backed his log out of her pussy; he graciously said, "thank you very much Jackie; your pussy is very tight."

"It was," she breathlessly replied.

Eric glanced over; saw Fez back away from the table; and announced, "oh, yeah, I want some of that; as he disengaged himself from his sister's ass-hole."

He bounded over to the table; stood between Jackie's wide spread legs; and noticed that there was no longer a slit between her legs; just a wide-open hole where Fez had stretched her.

Ever the wise-ass, Eric quipped, "don't mind if I do," as he stepped forward and easily slid his hard-on into Jackie's pussy.

Kelso had dumped his load into Laurie's cunt and got up from the sofa. Laurie lay on her back and told him, "you're no fun; you can't last long enough."

Hearing this, Fez kneeled between her legs saying , "Fez at your service."

Totally aroused again at the sight of his huge cock, Laurie flung her legs high over his shoulders; spread them as far as possible; and ordered him, "go to it big -boy."

Fez, excited at having his first blonde; and wasted no time pushing into her well-used hole. She accepted him with surprising ease; and thrust her hips up to meet his every stroke.

"Now that's a cock she screamed; where have you been all my life; foreign- boy."

" In mmmmm, where I was born," he answered; but she couldn't understand him because he grunted on the thrust.

Kelso, meanwhile was searching for Hyde and Donna; mostly Donna. He heard noises coming from Hyde's bedroom; went through the hanging blanket Hyde used for a door; and was pleasantly surprised by what he found. Donna's long,shapely legs were wrapped around Hyde's back and he was fucking her for all he was worth. Just as Kelso entered the room; Hyde wrapped his arms around Donna and flipped them over so that she was on top.

Seeing Kelso out of the corner of his eye, Hyde inquired, "what do you want, dumb-ass?"

Kelso gave him that goofy grin, and answered, "I just thought I would join in on the action."

As Kelso kneeled on the bed; his knees straddling both their bodies; Donna felt his hands on her ass; stared at him over her shoulder; and declared; "hey, you perv ; you know I've never done that ; so you better be gentle."

"Oh don't worry," soothed Kelso, "that's not exactly what I had in mind."

Kelso couldn't believe how luscious Donna's body was; her bouncing tits were gigantic compared to Jackie's. As Donna gritted her teeth for the worst; Kelso nudged his cock at the entrance to her pussy alongside Hyde's.

"Hey you moron; you've got the wrong hole," Hyde exclaimed.

"That's what you think," smiled Kelso as he tried to spread Donna's pussy lips even further to accept a second cock.

When she realized what Kelso was attempting, Donna yelled, "Jesus Kelso; you can't be serious!"

But he was; and in one hard shove; his cock-head stretched her lips just far enough to permit entrance. He paused for a few seconds; then slowly and steadily pushed forward; as his cock slid into Donna's cunt along-side Hyde's.

"Oh my frickin' God ," screamed Donna; as she felt her cunt being stretched to the extreme.

She was now absolutely stuffed full of cock. She couldn't believe how full she felt; even her stomach felt full, like after a big meal. It felt incredibly good. When they both started to withdraw simultaneously; her body went into spasms as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. She convulsed between them; her body jerking back and forth; making her tits flop around in the air. Hyde and Kelso withdrew; and then shoved their cocks back up into her cunt with full force. She was so tight around their cocks, that it almost hurt to thrust independently; so they kept plowing into her together, in rhythm. They had both already cum; so they continued to fuck Donna for what seemed like hours. Hyde began alternately sucking and nibbling on her gumdrop nipples; and Kelso reached around her and played with her completely engorged clit.

Donna lost count of the orgasms she experienced. She felt absolutely wonderful...she almost wanted more cock...almost. She felt both of her lovers bodies stiffen, and knew they were about finished. They felt both cocks starting to twitch inside and convulse inside her and suddenly her whole belly was flush with warmth. They were gushing deep in her belly and there was no room for the extra fluid; so it was forcing itself out around their cocks and dripping down onto Hyde's crotch. They collapsed in a pile on Hyde's mattress and were still laying there when Eric, who had finished with Jackie, entered the room. He saw his true love laying on the mattress between his two friends; and the first thing he noticed was that , instead of a slit; there was now a wide open hole between Donna's legs, surrounded by her wonderful red bush.

As if reading his mind, Donna assured him, "don't worry sweetie; it'll go back."

The friends; and Laurie; soon collapsed on chairs, the sofa, and the floor. Eric and Donna spooned for the entire night. The entire group didn't awaken until they heard the "Scooby- Doo " theme music coming from the TV, signaling it was Saturday morning.

Everyone was a little embarrassed; even though they couldn't remember exactly what had occurred the previous night.

Kelso was the first to speak up, "well what do you want to do today...Red won't be back until tomorrow!"

Hyde, chimed in, "well, that keg isn't empty yet...;" and everyone smiled and nodded in agreement.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers
12