That 70's Show: The Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette had never known anything inside her except her fingers, but seeing the pleasure the others were deriving from their makeshift cocks, she couldn't wait to try out her hot dog.

Baby oil was dripping down her hand as she nudged the wiener between her fleshy pussy lips and without hesitation shoved it up into her cunt. "Oh hell yes," she shouted as she felt something deep inside her pussy for the first time. Slamming the foot-long in and out of her dripping cunt with abandon, she suddenly stopped and said, to no one in particular, "I need something bigger." Annette threw the used hot dog onto the table and grabbed one of Kitty's cucumbers, quickly squirted some baby oil on it and began to wedge it up inside her tight hole. "Oh my God that's good," she moaned as she buried it up inside herself. The cucumber was stretching her lips farther than they had ever been and the feeling of her pussy being filled was extraordinary. Kitty had been right: the spines of the cucumber scraping against the walls of her cunt were increasing her stimulation. Without warning, her entire body was wracked with a giant orgasm: her legs shot straight out in front of her and her body shook with a continuous shiver.

Annette allowed the slick cucumber to drop to the floor as she collapsed back into the sofa and watched the others pleasure themselves. She was totally fascinated by the way Donna's unusually long pussy lips gripped her banana when she withdrew it, and then disappeared inside her pussy with every thrust. She dropped off the sofa and crawled over to sit at Donna's feet and get a closer look. Annette reached between Donna's beautiful long legs, closed her hand around Donna's and innocently asked, "may I." Although slightly embarrassed, passion took precedent and Donna nodded in the affirmative and let go of the yellow fruit, letting the gorgeous blond control it. Donna spread her legs wider, giving Annette full access to her crotch, reached up with both hands and began to pinch her own jellybean nipples.

Slowly at first, Annette began to slide the banana in and out of Donna's soaked cunt, her face so close to her hole that Donna could feel Annette's breath on her lips. As Annette increased the pace, Donna just closed her eyes, fondled her magnificent tits and enjoyed the sensation of being fucked. Soon, Annette was furiously jamming the natural dildo into Donna's cunt sending her over the top as her body trembled and her thighs convulsed. Just as her orgasm was ending, Donna felt the fruit being pulled from her hole and Annette's tongue licking the entire length of her wet slit. Startled she looked down between her legs and could only see Annette's head from the nose up. Annette quickly met Donna's eyes and pleaded, "I'm sorry, I don't know what made me do that. I've never done anything like that before."

Donna surprised even herself by replying, "no, it's OK, it actually felt pretty nice." Annette's glistening face dipped back between Donna's thighs and she resumed lapping her slit. It seemed to come naturally to Annette as she took each of Donna's long labia in her mouth and nibbled on them gently with her teeth. She grasped the lips with her fingers and stretched them apart so that she could bury her face into Donna's hole,her nose rubbing Donna's clit. "Oh shit," Donna groaned as her body trembled when Annette's tongue invaded her pussy. Annette lapped Donna's slit from the bottom to the top, slurping up as much nectar as she could and eagerly swallowing every gathered drop. Her face was drenched when she finally sat back on her heels as smiled at a satisfied Donna.

Jackie was still ramming the twelve inches of thin meat up into her tight pussy with both hands, violently abusing her hole. Annette and Donna sat on either side of the tiny teen and each took one of her perky nipples in their mouths and nibbled. They began to massage her silky thighs, watching the foot long dildo slither in and out of Jackie's hole. As they simultaneously bit down hard on her incredibly long nipples, Jackie's legs tensed and suddenly there was fluids literally flowing out of her hole around the sides of the pepperoni. Donna surprised herself by leaning down and taking Jackie's gumdrop sized clit between her teeth and gently nibbling on it until Jackie again sent a flood of juice streaming out of her pussy.

Kitty had been methodically fucking herself with the long, thick cucumber and watching the other girls cum seemed to spur her on. She began to frantically thrust the fake cock up inside her hairy pussy. The girls, having been temporarily satisfied, crowded around Kitty's chair and decided to assist their teacher. Jackie grasped the tip of the cucumber and took over for Kitty, alternating the thrusts between fast and slow. Annette and Donna licked and nibbled on Kitty's still quite firm tits as Kitty grasped the arms of the chair for support as her cunt began to spasm. "Oh my," she moaned as her whole body shivered and her pubic hair became even more matted.

When her orgasm had subsided, Kitty remarked, "well, wasn't that exciting, heh, heh, heh." As the trio of teenage beauties sat back on the sofa, Kitty suggested, "you know, I think you girls have been neglecting your California guest. I don't think anyone has assisted Annette. There are other objects that can be used for pleasure besides fruits and vegetables." She reached out and grasped one of the nearly empty wine bottles and twirled it around in her hands, smiling mischievously. Donna quickly jumped up from the sofa and took the bottle from Kitty, reached on the coffee table for a condom and was about to open it when Kitty leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"Really," asked Donna, "should I." To which Kitty nodded in the affirmative, and Donna returned the condom to the table. She approached absolutely gorgeous Annette and kneeled in front of her on the floor in front of the sofa. Donna set the glass bottle on the floor, asserted herself between Annette's perfect long legs and placing her hands on Annette's knees, spread them wide apart. Looking up, Donna saw that she was already kneading her own magnificent tits in anticipation as Donna's hands slid up her silky thighs all the way to her crotch. With a seductive and sultry look on her face, Donna lowered her face between Annette's legs and studied her pussy. She had never seen another slit this close up and she was fascinated by the fleshy lips and the musky aroma emanating from Annette's cunt. Annette's lips were not as long as her own, but they were thicker, more meaty. When Donna spread them apart with her thumbs, she thought they looked like the wings of a butterfly surrounding Annette's slit.

She had never really seen it, so she wondered if the inside of her own cunt was as vividly pink as Annette's. Donna reached down for the thin necked wine bottle, and after licking the rim, she gingerly inserted about two inches inside Annette's pussy hole. Lubrication was no problem as Annette's pussy was dripping wet. Annette spread her legs even wider and Donna tilted the bottom of the bottle upward, letting the remaining liquid to drain into Annette's pussy. Annette shivered and screamed, "oh my god that's cold," as the wine mixed with her juices. Donna smiled up at her, removed the bottle and immediately began to lap up the wine as it dribbled out of Annette's pussy.

"You were right Kitty," Donna mumbled, "it does taste good."

When she had licked the last drop, Donna again inserted the green bottle neck slowly up into Annette's juicy cunt. "Oh that feels good," Annette assured her, "jam that bottle up my cunt." Donna gently shoved the glass dildo farther into Annette's pussy, watching the flaps of her cunt grip the intruder. She was surprised how much of the bottle easily disappeared inside Annette before the tapered body of the bottle met with resistance because of its girth. Despite wanting to experiment and see if the thickest part of the bottle would actually fit, Donna was considerate and just fucked Annette with the neck.

Just as she was increasing the pace and Annette was breathing rapidly, they all heard the sound of a familiar voice boom out from the doorway into the kitchen, "hey Kitty, where did you put the...holy crap...what the hell is going on here!" Donna froze and let the bottle fall to the carpet as she turned and saw Red standing in the doorway, the color of his face perfectly reflecting his name. The position she was in, kneeling on the floor, Red could see Donna's perfect bare ass, but that was all, so she didn't immediately reach for something to cover up with; but he was staring right between Annette's widely splayed legs at her exposed pink slit. Being a better friend than Annette deserved, Donna grabbed a throw pillow and jammed it into Annette's crotch. Annette was so slow to react to the intrusion that it seemed she was just awakening from a coma.

When she did realize that Eric's formidable father was standing a few feet away, she crossed her arms over her naked chest and screamed, "what are you doing?"

"What am I doing," Red shouted, "what the hell are you all doing?"

Jackie had grabbed a flannel top from the floor and had covered her most intimate parts and was cowering on the floor beside Donna. Kitty just sat there in all her glorious nakedness and matter-of-factly said, "hi Red, we're just having a lesson on human sexuality and the female orgasm; they don't cover those things in Health class, heh, heh, heh."

"Oh jeez Kitty...you know I hate it when you talk like that," Red replied, suddenly calm and embarrassed.

"Excuse me Red," Donna spoke up, "just how did you get in here, I know I locked the door."

"That dumb ass Bob isn't fooling anyone with the old key under the flower pot trick," Red answered, "for crying out loud it's February in Wisconsin, that Mum has been dead for four months...and just out of curiosity: I couldn't help see what was going on and what gives...all the boys talk about is how blondie there is a virgin. It sure didn't look like it."

"Well she's never been with a man," Kitty explained.

"So technically I am a virgin," Annette added as she indignantly re-crossed her arms under her absolutely perfect breasts, causing them to thrust forward; virtually presenting them to Red; her sense of modesty obviously affected by her wine consumption.

"Well, little missy," Red excitedly replied, "I think it's high time you sampled a man...a real man. What do you think Kitty?"

"Well since she's not really a virgin," Kitty answered after thinking for a moment, "I think it would be a good learning experience for her...one she would never forget, heh, heh, heh."

Now that he had Kitty's approval, Red kicked off his shoes and began to unbuckle his belt. All eyes were focused on Red as he unzipped his trousers and shoved them down his legs along with his boxers. For the second time that evening, everyone in the room audibly gasped (with the exception of Kitty). Red had unleashed a cock of gigantic proportions as it hung between his legs like a fire hose. It was nearly a foot long with a girth matching that of a soup can. Donna thought that his crown must be as large as an orange; the really big Naval oranges that you only seemed to see in the supermarket during February and March. Jackie had dropped the pajama top and was just staring, her lower jaw having dropped open. Kitty had a huge proud grin on her face as Red advanced toward Annette, his cock swaying between his thighs like an elephant's trunk.

Annette seemed again like she was in a trance as her eyes focused on his tool and she spoke slowly and deliberately, "I didn't know they made them that big." She had subconsciously spread her smooth legs even wider and a drop of spittle was dripping down her chin as Red got closer.

"Have you ever tasted one of these," Red asked, indicating his penis, as his foot kicked the wine bottle aside and he stood directly in front of her. Annette just shook her head from side to side and reached out with both her petite hands to grasp the log being presented to her. Her fingers did not even come close to encircling his fat pole as she held it parallel to the floor and touched the very tip of his cock-slit with her tongue. His pre-cum created a thin string between the two of them and Annette seemed semi-conscious as she leaned forward and enveloped his crown with her lips. She worked her lips around the head several times before she was actually able to stuff it into her warm mouth. Only the crown would fit inside as she kept one hand on his shaft and began fondling his scrotum with the other. Red reached down and began to fondle her soft, yet completely firm tits, bouncing and weighing them. He trapped her pencil eraser nipples between his rough fingers and pinched, causing her to moan around his crown. "Did you see this set of tits Kitty," Red asked, "they are really something. Yours are pretty amazing too, Donna."

"Well, now that you've slobbered all over me, I think it's time you felt a man inside you," Red proclaimed as he withdrew his head with an audible "pop."

Jackie immediately handed Red a condom, to which he remarked, "I don't use those...besides I want her to really feel me."

"It's OK," Annette spoke, still sounding like she were in a daydream, "I'm on the Pill."

"What," Jackie wanted to know, "why are you on the Pill if you're a virgin?"

And Annette confirmed what Jackie had always believed, "every girl in California is on the Pill."

As Red stood between Annette's tanned legs, he grasped her ankles, pulled her forward to the very edge of the sofa, hoisted her legs in the air and draped one over each of his shoulders. She was spread open and helpless as he leaned forward and spread her meaty flaps apart with his thumbs revealing her bright pink slit. He slid his crown up and down her opening, making sure it was good and wet and then he began to push forward, her lips spreading wider as she tried to accommodate his gigantic head. He was making no progress, so Annette reached down with both hands, hooked her fingers into the sides of her pussy and spread herself open as wide as she could. She shoved her hips upward inviting him inside her. She was so aroused that she could actually feel her juices flowing; she had waited so long and she now craved to know what a cock would feel like. Red bent his knees, using all his weight and suddenly his orange-sized crown plowed through her opening, into her pussy. "Holy shit," Annette shouted as she felt her hole being spread wider than it had ever been.

The skin around Red's crown was being stretched so tight that it would have been painful for a lesser man, and he politely paused to allow Annette to adjust to his invasion; but she was so stimulated that she was shoving her hips toward him trying to force more of his shaft inside herself. With her knees hooked over his shoulders, Red grasped her waist and began to slide his gigantic cock farther into her cunt. Inch by inch Red shoved downward, thrusting more of his enormous cock inside Annette's tight pussy. She was kicking her heels against his back as his cock made the cucumber seem like a pencil. Stretching her pussy open further than ever before, Red continued to penetrate her juicy tunnel. Annette felt like a piece of meat on a barbeque skewer as Red's monster continued to slide into her belly. She thought is felt like someone had shoved their whole arm up into her.

Kitty had been right, Red's cock was so large that it just naturally hit every erogenous spot inside her and Annette's body began to tremble uncontrollably as she experienced one orgasm after another. He finally hit bottom, his balls resting against her ass cheeks and he just stood there enjoying the view as her cunt muscles convulsed around him. Annette looked up at Red, a glazed look in her eyes...and then he began to withdraw his pole. As his huge cock scraped against her nerve endings, Annette shrieked, "oh my God...fuck me Red...fuck me...fuck me." With a smile on his face, Red slowly withdrew the entire twelve inches of cock and then violently slammed it back inside her pussy. "Ahhhhhhhhh," was the only sound Annette could verbalize as her body shook and trembled. Then Red began to seriously fuck her, pounding his cock in and out of her cunt, stretching it with each successive thrust. Red was really enjoying fucking her: he had never fucked a pussy that tight, and he loved looking down and watching her wonderful tits bouncing and jiggling on her chest. He slammed his monstrous cock in and out of her hole, stretching it; his shaft now coated with a milky froth.

Jackie had moved close to the sofa where she now sat cross-legged on the floor, intently watching the couple and absentmindedly fingering her own pussy. She couldn't believe something the size of Red's cock could actually fit inside Annette. Kitty had joined Donna on the floor and asked her if she had ever experimented with anal sex. Thanks to the wine, neither had any modesty left to interfere and Donna admitted, "well once after the guys had gone to see an x-rated movie, Eric tried to put his finger in my ass, saying it was an accident. I shoved him off the bed, and that was the only time he tried that."

"Of course Red would think it was deviant," Kitty explained, "but back in college us girls would try it with the ends of out rattail combs...and it actually felt pretty good. I've got some thin carrots here if you would like to try it." Donna, feeling very aroused from watching Red and Annette, nodded her head and Kitty slid over and reached for the carrots and baby oil. Kitty, carrot in hand, suggested, "why don't we do each other, it's kind of awkward to reach back there." Donna quickly got up on her hands and knees and presented her perfectly shaped cheeks to her future mother-in-law. Kitty squirted some oil on her hand, spread it the entire length of the carrot, and having Donna spread her knees apart, very gently began to insert the orange stalk up Donna's ass hole. Being so slender, the thin dildo encountered very little resistance and was soon nestled up Donna's rectum.

"Ohhh, you were right again Kitty, " Donna remarked, "that carrot must be hitting something just right because it feels pretty good. Now let me do you." And with that remark, Donna sat on the floor; the carrot still snug up her ass; and watched as Kitty assumed the "doggy" position for her. Donna followed Kitty's method and was soon slowly pushing the carrot between Kitty's mature, but still firm, ass cheeks.

"Just like I remember," Kitty sighed as Donna worked the carrot in and out of her ass. "I have an idea to make this really interesting," added Kitty, "you have long arms, can you reach that pepperoni, and I'll grab a couple condoms." Donna stretched toward the sofa and just barely could grab the discarded meat stick, while Kitty retrieved two condoms; a red and a green one. When Donna handed the pepperoni to Kitty, she hastily unwrapped the rubbers and unrolled one on each end of the meat log. She skidded across the carpet, wedging the carrot further up her ass, until her legs were intertwined with Donna's, kind of like crisscrossed scissors. Kitty's right leg was under Donna's left leg and vice versa as the faced each other's nude bodies. Kitty grinned mischievously and she placed the pepperoni between them saying, "why don't you take the red side, heh, heh, heh."

Donna had been in the dark about Kitty's intentions until now and smiled back at her. The colorful latex encased pepperoni looked like some kind of obscene Christmas gift as Kitty spread her legs and began to nudge the green side into her slit. Donna grasped the meat with two fingers to steady it and then slid forward until the red end was surrounded by her long pussy lips. The two friends kept creeping closer to each other until the twelve inch pepperoni stick was buried in both their cunts. The meat stick was not that thick but the added pressure of the carrot pressing up against it was incredible. Both women began to squirm against the impaling dildo and then to rock back and forth, basically fucking each other. Every time one of them moved, the pepperoni would be jammed further up the other's cunt.