That 70's Show: The Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

They grasped hands and pulled and pushed each other, fucking their pussies with the meat stick while their motion rolled the carrots in their asses. "Oh my God," wailed Donna as their pubic bones ground against each other and their clits rubbed together. Fully impaled on the substitute cock, they put their arms around each other to hug, but were kept apart by the four huge tits between them. Kitty leaned down and lifted Donna's left breast, presenting it to herself and began to lick it like an ice cream cone. Donna did the same to Kitty's left tit, gently nibbling on her huge gumdrop nipple. All the while they were grinding their crotches together, jamming every inch of the meat stick into their cunts. As they ground their pelvises together, their clits rubbed together and they both shuddered in orgasm.

Red had reached back, grasped Annette's ankles and had spread her marvelous legs apart like a Thanksgiving wishbone as he repeatedly shoved his obscenely huge cock in and out of her stretched out hole. Annette's head was thrashing back and forth against the sofa as she just repeated, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," over and over. Red was making sure she would never forget her first cock as he hammered her pussy, grinding his pubic bone against her aroused clit.

"Get ready blondie," Red warned, "it's time for old-faithful to erupt," as he shoved the entire length of his mammoth cock into her battered cunt and held it there. Annette's eyes opened wide as Red began to pump her pussy full of his hot seed. Comparing him to a fire hose seemed accurate as he flooded her hole; his copious cum leaking out between his cock and her pussy lips.

"Oh my God...keep fucking me," Annette begged as Red continued to spurt inside her belly. Her legs shot straight up in the air as she joined his orgasm and she ground her crotch back against his. "That feels so fucking good," she screeched as Red's enormous cock kept slamming into her. When she had totally reached the point of exhaustion, Annette collapsed back against the sofa and Red backed up, allowing his still hard cock to slide out of her, now, huge hole. Jackie was fascinated by the size of Annette's stretched out opening, reached between her splayed legs and shoved her whole hand up inside Annette's cunt. "Ohhhhhh," was all Annette said as Jackie began to fist-fuck her.

Suddenly Red put his arms around Jackie's waist and effortlessly lifted her off the ground, her hand slipping out of Annette's hole. "You can save that for later," he announced," you're next in line on the Red ride. You really are tiny...back in the Army we would have called you a spinner." As he set her down on the carpet, Jackie looked at him intrigued and he explained, "a spinner is a tiny girl that you set on your cock and spin her around." As Jackie stood next to Red she realized that his cock was nearly the size of her forearm, and that it made her want him inside her even more. Red sat on the sofa next to the dazed and exhausted Annette, and put his legs together while directing Jackie to straddle his thighs with her back to him. In this position her legs were wide apart and her puffy lips just beginning to separate. She looked back at Red and his cock looked like a third leg sticking straight up.

Red marveled at her tiny, but perfectly round ass cheeks as she backed up towards him and raised up on her toes. Using both hands she spread her swollen pussy lips as far apart as she could as Red nudged his enormous cock-head between them. Her cunt was dripping, coating his crown with lubrication as she wriggled her groin, attempting to permit his penetration. She allowed gravity to assist her as her weight forced his orange-sized helmet to finally plow past her opening and into her pussy. The sensation was incredible: pain mixed with pleasure as she though her slit would tear. She emitted a continuous groan as she lowered herself inch by amazing inch onto his pole, her cunt being stretched to an obscene width. Red had a surprise in store for Jackie as he suddenly kicked his legs apart knocking her legs out from under her. In one agonizing and amazing motion she was completely impaled on his monstrous cock...all twelve inches of his gigantic log buried up into her belly.

Jackie screamed at the top of her lungs, "oh my fucking God," as she now sat on Red's lap like a piece of skewered meat. "Holy shit that's so fucking big," she groaned, the breath knocked out of her. Her scream awakened Annette from her trance and the sight next to her seemed almost surreal: it looked like tiny little Jackie's body had been impaled on top of a fence post. Jackie sat motionless on Red's lap, her cunt more full of cock than it would ever be, hoping her pussy would adjust to his enormous size. The feeling was indescribable as his huge head nudged against her cervix and his girth touched every nerve along her tunnel. Her cunt was so stuffed with his cock that she actually could not even move. Red lowered his knees so that her feet could touch the floor and she began to stand up on her toes, his log sliding partially out of her as she moved. As his cock scraped against every inch of her cunt walls, she again moaned, "oh my fucking God."

She stood up completely as he shoved his legs out in front of them, his pole emerging from her tight hole; and then he thrust violently upward burying his monster inside her. He again kicked her legs out from under her and began to bounce her up and down on his lap, his cock seeming to go deeper inside her with every bounce. "Holy fucking shit," Jackie shrieked as her cunt seemed to stretch even further, " fuck me you bastard...jam that fucking cock into me." As Red slammed his cock up into her, he reached around her and fondled her tiny tits. They fit in the palms of his rough hands perfectly, and it felt to Jackie like he was scraping them with sandpaper. Her body convulsed on top of him as she was lost in her climax, her head thrashing back and forth. Red trapped her unbelievably long nipples between his fingers and forcefully pinched them as she continued to wriggle on his lap, driving his cock even deeper into her belly.

Donna and Kitty had stopped to watch when they heard Jackie scream, and now Kitty suggested, "I have an idea for a different position: let's get in the "doggy" position, on all fours with our butts together." Kitty pulled the pepperoni from their holes and they both assumed the position, their asses together, facing away from each other. Donna had to stifle a giggle as she noticed the orange carrot sticking out of Kitty's ass hole, and then realized that Kitty was getting the same view of her. Kitty reached back between her legs and slid the meat stick back into her pussy and held it in place until Donna had backed up and let it slide in her cunt. They remained in that position for a few minutes, grinding their ass cheeks together, and forcing the pepperoni as deep into their holes as it would go. they then began a rhythm of rocking back and forth, first one was, then the other. Depending on which direction they rocked, each one received more of the natural dildo inside her cunt.

As they rocked back and forth, Donna's wonderful tits looked like water balloons swaying back and forth under her. They changed rhythm and began to separate and then come together at the same time, their ass cheeks rippling and slapping against each other; the pepperoni being jammed completely inside their cunts, and the carrots being forced deeper into their ass holes. As they smashed their cheeks together, grinding their asses, both Kitty and Donna reached one hand between their own legs and vigorously rubbed their clits as they simultaneously orgasmed. "Oh my," moaned Kitty, and Donna just dropped her head and groaned. Kitty, spent and tired, leaned forward and slumped to the floor, leaving the pepperoni dildo sticking out of Donna's pussy.

Red decided he needed better leverage to properly fuck his tiny partner, so he put his arms around Jackie's slender waist and effortlessly stood up, with her still impaled on his meat. She hung from his cock like a doll as he turned around to face the sofa and deposited Jackie on the floor. Her knees were kneeling on the carpet but her head and torso were resting on the sofa, her arms spread wide on the cushions for balance and stability. In this position she was laying comfortably against the sofa cushions and yet she was trapped...she could not move if she wanted, she was virtually pinned underneath Red as he kneeled behind her. Taking advantage of her helplessness, Red nudged her legs further apart as he took up position behind her, his pole still buried inside her pussy. He grasped her waist tightly and began to drive his monster cock up into her cunt with violent force, fucking her as hard as he was able. Fucking her "doggy style" he was able to get every inch of his cock inside her, stretching the entire length of her canal.

Red wasn't making love to Jackie, he was fucking her: pounding his immense tool into her and stretching her lips as his balls swung and slapped against her stomach. As he drilled his monstrous cock into her, he pulled back on her waist achieving maximum penetration. He looked down and loved the sight of her puffy pussy lips wrapped around his log which was glistening with her juices. Fluids were literally dripping out of her cunt every time he withdrew and making a puddle on the carpet. He slammed his giant cock in and out of her snug hole and Jackie screamed into the sofa cushion, "holy shit Red...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." It was very arousing to hear this little teenager talk like a sailor and Red decided it was time to fill her tiny hole with his seed, so without warning her, his cock virtually exploded inside her drenching her pussy with his hot cum.

It felt to Jackie like someone had turned on the hot water faucet deep in her belly as Red's cock gushed inside her. She suddenly realized, "oh shit Red, I'm not on the Pill you know."

He nonchalantly replied, "well maybe you should be," as he continued to pump his hot semen into her. It seemed to Jackie that he continued to cum inside her for an hour, when in truth it was only a few seconds. When he was done, he backed up and let his shrinking tool slide out of her pussy. As she kneeled there, leaning against the sofa cushion, a steady stream of fluids drooled out of her stretched out cunt and onto the carpet. All Donna could think was that she was going to have to clean up their mess before Bob got home. Red playfully slapped Jackie's perfectly round ass cheek and told her, "you have a really tight pussy; I thoroughly enjoyed fucking you." Annette, still a little perturbed about Jackie jamming her hand up her pussy without any warning, retrieved one of the wine bottles from the floor and kneeled behind Jackie, between her legs. Jackie's hole was still stretched wide open and her pussy looked like a toy train tunnel. '

She inserted the neck of the bottle into Jackie's pussy and did not even touch her lips, it was still so wide open. Then she jammed the entire bottle up into Jackie's pussy; even the thick base and met with no resistance. With the entire bottle wedged inside Jackie's hole, the only thing visible was the dark green glass bottom peeking out of her cunt.

Red began to get dressed and looked at Donna, "I'm not going to fuck you because if I did you would never be satisfied with Eric again; and don't tell him but I'm actually quite fond of him." Winking at Kitty, Red told her, "Big Red will be waiting for you when you get home;" not giving away the fact that "Big Red" was their secret name for his penis. "I've got to get back next door because I'm sure I heard Kelso mention "Jiffy-Pop," and I don't want the dumb-asses burning the house down," he explained. And without further conversation, Red departed the way he had arrived. The girls decided it was time for a break and some cheese (after all they were in Wisconsin), crackers, and (you guessed it) wine before their next session.

(Thank you for reading my story. I know it is not perfect, but remember it is just for fun. I hope all you That 70's Show fans enjoy it. I want to thank Cloudy247, Gialina, Aaron1256 and everyone else for your encouragement. Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Thanks again.)

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers