All Comments on 'That Side of Campus'

by defyingexpectations

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was great, I really appreciate the AMWF pairing.

It was a little confusing at times with the random 3rd person descriptions though...

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Thought there was too much emphasis on her being white and him being Asian. Good story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

@ariesgirl... this could have been an exact copy of another story, just substituting the word "black" for the word "asian" and "golden skin" for "dark skin" It's fetish. Nothing in the story that he said or did was stereotypically asian (or white or black). Notice the dick is big too. Not typically an asian trait. I'm sure the writer is trying to influence hot girls to try asian guys, just like the BBC fetish storys do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love this author's AM/WF stories

This was so beautifully written.

Thanks for adding your talent to this neglected genre (AM/WF) of erotica.

Hope to see more from you, even if it's quick shorter stories than this. Any new work is appreciated by your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fetish? It's an attraction.

I do feel the AMWF genre is woefully underrepresented.

This was a beautiful story that at moments had me remembering my first encounters with my lover. We are a Jewish/Chinese pair, both immigrant but Americanized.

He moreso than I, honestly. And I hopped a land border!

Keep up your writing, keep adding dimension to the characters. They feel human, unlike so many stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous don't be dumb or racist

"Big dick" is not a typical black trait or atypical Asian trait. There's actually no penis size by race, the "studies" claiming that were invalid and have been debunked. They compared flaccid sizes of Asian penises to erect sizes of non-Asian penises in order to suggest that Asian penises were smaller. Well of course a flaccid penis will be smaller than an erection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That is very realistic.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvr11 months ago

It's rare that I save a hetero story....but how I wished Damien had taken ME!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Absolutely great story. A smart asian student in my junior year physical chemistry course saved the day and carried me to a B+ and more senior year. I regularly acknowledged this both at reunions as well as with my kids ie. team up with a smart group. He had an equally smart and pretty asian girlfriend; we never fucked but there were several blowjobs we both enjoyed when she split with him. He's a doctor now married to a smart and attractive white woman. Maybe I lit that interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous