That Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers

Billy moved into Jess's bedroom that evening.

* * * Chapter 9

As the summer wore on, Jess and Billy made the most of their time. Billy was just an insatiable as Jess. They fucked several times a day, anywhere and everywhere. They fucked in bed, or the sofa, in the barn, outside, even while riding a horse.

Billy would come in to find Jess in the kitchen fixing dinner. He would walk up behind her, pull her dress up and stick his cock into her and fuck her until she was a withering mass of flesh on the floor.

Billy asked Jess to wear dresses whenever possible, it made it easier for him. Billy also liked to keep Jess filled with his cum. He liked the thought of it running out of her. It also made it slick so that his cock would go in easily.

Jess and Billy even went to a drive-in movie one evening. Billy didn't even know that drive-in movies existed. They sat in the front of her pick up truck and made out, Billy opening her shirt to reveal her large breasts. Luckily the windows were steamed up or people would have seen this young boy sucking his a very mature woman's tits.

Billy had made Jess wear a skirt so when he had her straddle his thighs, it was easy to slide his cock into her.

Had someone been close by, they would have seen the truck rocking as Jess bounced up and down on her lover. As much as she tried, Jess could not hold back moans of pleasure as she climaxed on Billy's cock over and over.

Soon, Jess had fucked all the cum from Billy's balls, filling her pussy to overflow.

When they had caught their breath, Billy pulled Jess out of the truck, holding her hand as they walked to the concession stand.

"Hi Jess, I haven't seen you here for a long time," the man behind the counter said.

"Hi Jack, this is my best friend's son, Billy Mayfair."

"Pleased to meet you Billy."

"Pleased to meet you," Billy said, "we'll have a couple of cokes and popcorn."

"Billy, we need to get out of here," Jess whispered, feeling Billy's cum start to run down her legs.

"What's the hurry?" Billy said, knowing full well what the problem was.

"Your cum is running down my legs," Jess answered in a tense whisper.

"Oh is that all," Billy smiled, torturing Jess. The truth was it excited Jess incredibly to be standing here talking to someone with her lover's cum running out of her.

****

Billy and Jess were enjoying their freedom to make love anywhere and everywhere on the farm. It almost created quite a problem one quiet Sunday afternoon.

They had come home from church and instead of going into the house; Billy led Jess into the barn and up the ladder to the hayloft.

"Billy, where are we going?" Jess asked, still dressed in their church cloths, climbing the ladder in front of Billy.

"Jess, I want to fuck you here in the hayloft, is that okay with you?"

"Billy, you know I will fuck you anywhere you want," Jess replied with a smile.

Standing in the hayloft, Billy embraced Jess, bringing his lips to hers. They were in front of the open area where hay is lowered to a trailer for distribution on the farm. Billy stretched out on the hay and pulled his zipper down, freeing his already hard cock.

Without preliminaries, Jess raised her dress and squatted over Billy's hard cock. In seconds, she had his cock deep insider of her. She moaned and began to bounce up and down, taking his deep into her wet pussy.

From the outside, only the upper portion of Jess's body could be seen.

Suddenly, Jess heard someone outside.

"Hello, is anyone up there?"

"Oh my God," Jess whispered to Billy, "it's Reverend Jones."

They had been too busy to pay attention to a car driving up and the stupid dog was asleep on the porch.

Jess tried to lift up but Billy grabbed her hips and pulled her back down on him, continuing to push his cock into her.

"Yes Reverend Jones," Jess said, trying to keep the panic from her voice. "I'll be down in a second."

"Mind if I come up."

"No, uh, yes, I'll be right down," Jess said, panic mounting. "Billy, let me up," she pleaded.

Billy ignored her and began to move his hips faster.

"Oh God Billy, stop, please, the Rev..." Jess whimpered, unable to finish her sentence as her excitement mounted until she could not hold back her climax. "Oh Billy, I'm going to cum," she whispered, her pussy clamping tight on Billy's cock.

"Yes Jess, cum for me, cum on my cock."

Jess's hips pushed hard into her lover as her climax began. She worked hard to suppress her moans as her climax reached its peak, pouring her juice onto Billy's cock and balls.

Billy moaned quietly and began to shoot his load into her, feeling it course through his hard cock and into her tight pussy.

Almost before he was done cumming, Jess jumped up, leaving Billy's cock throbbing, slick with her juice. Smoothing her dress down, she rushed to climb down the wooden ladder, quickly walking out of the barn toward the Reverend Jones. As she walked, she tried unsuccessfully to remove all the straw in her hair and on her dress.

"Hi Jess," the reverend said with a curious look on his face. "I'm was just making my Sunday rounds and I realized that I had not visited you in a long time."

"I am so glad you stopped by Reverend," Jess lied.

"Where is Billy?"

"He, he...he will be coming...along soon," she said grabbing Reverend Jones arm and leading him to the house.

Jess had not taken three steps when she felt Billy's cum began to leak out of her. She felt it drip from her pussy to the ground between her legs with each step.

Neither the reverend nor Jess saw Billy's smiling face up in the hayloft as he watched them enter the house.

* * * Chapter 10

Several days later, Jess and Billy took a picnic lunch to a remote place on the farm. They laid their blanket under a large shade tree on a hill overlooking the farm. It was a perfect late August day in South Dakota, yet Billy and Jess were sad; Billy had to leave for home in two days.

They lay on the blanket, kissing and hugging, not wanting to talk about the inevitable.

Each moment was precious, each love session special.

Billy's stripped Jess, spreading her naked body before him. He knelt above her, taking in her beauty. He slowly bent to her spread pussy. He slowly ate her pussy, making sure that he savored every taste, every feel. He tried to memorize how Jess's thighs felt on his face, how her pussy squeezed his tongue, how she screamed in climax.

He put her on her knees and spread her legs, placing his cock deep into her from behind. He savored the feel of his cock slowly entering her body until his thighs met hers. He reached under her and squeezed those soft mature breasts, pinching the nipples the way she loved.

"Oh God fuck me sweetheart, drive that cock into me, I love it."

Jess was doing the same as Billy; she was trying to memorize the feel of him, how his cock worked in and out of her, how his body felt on hers.

When Billy yelled that he was going to cum, Jess pushed back hard, trying to take his cum so deep it would never come out of her.

As they lay side by side in the afterglow of sex, Jess said, "Billy, I have a gift I want to give to you."

"Jess, you don't need to give me anything, you have given me everything a woman can give a man."

"Don't refuse too fast. What I want to give to you, I have given to no other man. You will be the first and probably the last to get this gift."

"Now I am interested, what is it?" Billy said with excitement.

Jess leaned close to Billy and whispered as if someone could hear, "Billy, I want...I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Oh my God Jess, can people really do that, can a man really stick his cock up a woman's ass?"

"Yes dear, it can be done, but you have to be very gently."

"Wow," Billy said, his cock starting to harden.

"Down lover, you will have to wait until tomorrow night."

"Why can't we do it now?"

"Because I want it to be special."

"I don't know if I can wait."

"Here this will help," Jess said as she bent over and began to suck Billy's cock."

Billy and Jess kissed and hugged that evening but they did not have sex. Jess wanted to save it for the following evening.

* * * Chapter 11

Both Jess and Billy were quiet the following day. Each was trying to control their emotions in order to hold back the tears.

That evening, after dinner, Jess told Billy to wait downstairs until she got ready.

When she called, Billy practically ran up the stairs. He stopped suddenly when he entered the bedroom. He saw Jess on the bed wearing a white corset with garters and white nylons. It was the outfit that she had worn on her wedding night. Maybe it was a little snugger, exposing a little more of her mature breasts but it still looked great on her.

Billy stripped quickly, moving to the bed to take Jess into his arms.

"Oh God Billy, I'm so hot for you. I need you so bad, I want you in my ass."

Billy responded by kissing her lips then moving down to the top of her soft breasts. He gently removed each breast from the corset, then took first one then the other nipple into his mouth. He heard her moans of pleasure.

Billy moved on to her wet and swollen pussy. As soon as his mouth touched the very familiar pussy lips, he felt Jess begin to climax, grabbing his head and moaning in pleasure.

When Jess had recovered sufficiently, she pushed Billy over onto his back and began to suck his cock. She worked on his cock like she knew that he loved, leaving it throbbing and wet, pointing toward the ceiling.

Jess knelt on the bed, moving up until she was over Billy's face. She looked down into Billy's loving eyes.

"Lick my ass Billy, get it ready for your cock. I want you to stick your tongue deep into my ass. Make it wet so that big cock of yours will slide easily into me. I want you to have my ass Billy, I want you to have something that I have never given to anyone else, something I will never give to another man."

"Oh God Jess," Billy whispered bringing his tongue into her pussy. He felt her move forward, getting to her feet in a squatting position then turning to face his feet. Her ass was right above his face.

Billy looked up and saw the sexy ring of Jess's beautiful asshole now so close to his mouth. His tongue came out and touched the tight little star, causing her to moan and press down. Billy held his tongue stiff, letting Jess force his tongue through the opening.

Billy moaned as he felt his tongue slide into Jess's tight ass. He could feel the warmth of her body as he went as deep as his tongue could go, until his lover's ass cheeks were touching his face. It was a wonderful feeling, his tongue squeezed tight by her little asshole. Billy was only sorry that he had never done this before.

Jess began to move up and down slowly, allowing her ass to get used to his tongue. She had never felt anything so incredible.

When Jess pulled away, Billy saw her wet hole close slowly. He watched her move down until she was squatting over his very hard cock.

Jess looked back over her shoulder at Billy as she slowly lowered herself, moaning as his cock pushed into the tiny hole, until just the head disappeared.

"Oh God, oh God Billy, its going in, your cock's going into my ass."

"Oh Jess, it's wonderful, I can feel your ass sucking me in. Oh my God," Billy moaned, his eyes closed, the sensation overwhelmed him.

Jess increased the pressure, forcing more and more of Billy's cock into her ass. At first, she wasn't sure that she could get it all in, but eventually she felt Billy's balls touch her pussy; all of his cock was deep in her ass.

When Billy looked down, he could not see any of his cock. He could feel Jess's ass contracting around him as her body adjusted to the invasion of his stiff rod.

After a few minutes without movement, Jess began to move up slowly, letting Billy's cock slide out until only the head was still inside of her. Billy could see Jess's ass tighten around the head of his cock like a rubber band. Then she moved back down until she had him all again. She moved up again and then down, gradually increasing the speed until she established a steady rhythm.

Both Billy and Jess were moaning continuously, moving rapidly to a point of no return.

"Yes, yes, fuck me," Jess moaned, taking Billy's cock deep into her with each stroke. Jess screamed as her climax began, causing her ass to contract on Billy's cock bringing him even greater pleasure.

"Billy, Billy, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Jess screamed, moving her ass up and down rapidly. Jess felt like she might lose consciousness as her ass began to spasm around her lover's cock.

"That's it, that's it Jess, cum on my cock, take it all. God, I'm going to cum," Billy panted, joining Jess in climax, pumping cum deep into her willing asshole.

Jess fell over into Billy's arms in exhaustion. They kissed and hugged until they fell asleep. Late that night, they made love one last time.

* * * Chapter 12

The following morning Billy packed his clothes quietly, Jess by his side. Billy's emotions were on the edge, he could cry at any minute.

Jess was fighting her own battle; her heart was breaking.

Billy picked up his suitcase and put his arm around Jess as they walked to the truck. Throwing the bag in the back, Billy stood face to face with Jess, pulling her close for an emotional kiss.

"Jess, I could stay..."

"No Billy, you can't stay. You have to go home, back to your family and friends. You have your whole life in front of you. You can't stay here on this farm with an old lady."

"God Jess, you know you are not old. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I love you," Billy said, tears streaming from his eyes.

"Billy, I love you with all my heart, but you know we can never be together. You will find someone one day and forget all about me."

"Never, I will never forget you Jess," Billy said kissing her one last time.

"Here," Jess said, handing Billy a small wrapped package. "Don't open it now."

"Jess, I told you I didn't want anything more from you, you have given me more than any man has a right to expect."

"I know what you said, please take it."

The long ride was a quiet one, both of them feeling that if they spoke they would become emotional all over again and the tears would flow.

When they were standing at the open door of the bus, Billy and Jess shared one last hug. All the tears they had been holding back began to fall.

Billy got on the bus and sat in a window seat, looking out at Jess as tears streamed down his cheeks.

As the bus pulled away, Billy looked down at the wrapped package in his lap. Wiping his eyes, he removed the wrapping and opened the box. A smile found its way through the tears when he saw a pair of his Jess's silk panties folded neatly. When he picked them up, a pack of money fell to his lap. Billy opened the folded money and saw that there were five one hundred-dollar bills. Tears filled his burning eyes again.

Billy had a very difficult time reading the note through his tears.

"Billy, you know that I love you with all my heart. I have never known a summer like this; I will remember it for the rest of my life. You will make some woman a wonderful husband someday. I will think of you always. All my Love, Jess."

Billy cried like a baby.

* * * Chapter 13

"Damn weddings," Billy Mayfair thought as he sat in the church on the hard bench, bored to tears. It was his mom that had insisted that he come all the way from his college in the Midwest for his cousin's wedding in San Francisco.

Billy was in his senior year at Ohio State, where he was majoring in agriculture. He was there on scholarship as a first string wide receiver for the football team. He was now 6' 1" and weighed 190 pounds.

Over an hour later, Billy was leaving the church when he saw someone, causing him to almost fall down the steps. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief. It couldn't be true. Billy saw Jess standing outside the church. It had been almost four years and she hadn't changed a bit, maybe a few more lines but as sexy looking as ever.

"Jess," Billy screamed, running down the steps.

Jess looked directly at him, confusing on her face. Then as Billy got closer, her face lit up. "Billy, oh my God," she screamed running toward him with open arms.

Bill grabbed Jess and swung her around, lifting her from her feet.

"Jess, I didn't know you were going to be here," Billy said, tears coming to his eyes.

"I didn't know you were going to be here either," Jess said, her eyes as wet as his.

"Oh my God it's great to see you Jess."

"Wow Billy, I didn't recognize you, God you have changed."

"Yea, well I put on a few pounds, like thirty, since you saw me last."

"You must be a real lady-killer," Jess smiled.

"I'm not sure about that," Billy said blushing. "Listen, do you want to sneak out of this reception and go somewhere to talk?" Billy asked.

"I have to make an appearance, Janie is my God child after all, but then we can go. How about we go to the Hyatt downtown where I am staying and have dinner?"

"Great, I'm at the local Best Western hotel, poor college student you know. I am sure the food where you are is much better."

"Well, let's make an appearance and you can drive me to my hotel."

Two hours later Jess and Billy were sitting at the restaurant in the Hyatt.

"Tell me about yourself young man, what have you been doing?"

"Mostly school and sports, nothing really exciting."

"You have turned into a very handsome man Mr. Mayfair. I'll bet you have the ladies falling all over you? Have you got a special girl?"

"No Jess, I haven't found anyone to equal you, you spoiled me."

Billy saw Jess blush.

"I married Bob Johnson you know."

"Yea, my mom told me. Are you happy?"

"Very, he is a very good provider."

"Does he take care of you?" Billy said, raising his eyebrows.

"He is a good provider," Jess answered, evading the question.

"Oh I see," Billy smiled.

"Your hands must have recovered well if you are a wide receiver. I wasn't sure after you dove into that barbed wire pit," Jess said laughing.

"All right, you know I didn't dive into that pit, I tripped," Billy smiled as they both started laughing.

"Blue is gone."

"Not a surprise to me, dumbest damned dog I ever saw."

Billy and Jess laughed and talked all through dinner, bringing each up to date on the last four years. They both avoided any talk of sex, but it was on both of their minds.

"Billy, why don't we go to the lounge, I think they have a DJ there, we can have a drink."

"Great, I can drink now you know."

"I know, you are legal now," Jess smiled. Billy understood the double meaning.

A few drinks later, both were feeling a little mellow.

"Jess, you know you taught me more in that one summer then I have ever learned since."

Jess sighed. "It was a wonderful summer. Oh God remember when we were almost caught by the Reverend?" Jess said, making her first reference to their previous sexual relationship.

Billy reached over and held Jess's hand gazing into her eyes. "Jess, I remember ever second of that summer like it was yesterday."

Jess could feel the old excitement building in her. "Billy I am married now."

"I know, let's dance," Billy said as a slow song came on. Billy held Jess tight, loving the feeling of her body next to him again.

Jess put her head on Billy's shoulder, trying to fight the feelings coursing through her. Suddenly she knew that she had lost the battle when the DJ put Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' on the player.

Jess did not resist when Billy lifted her head and brought his lips to hers.

Everything around them disappeared; there were no people, no building, only the two of them. They didn't even notice the stares that they got from people who were wondering about this twenty-two year old man and a forty something woman, kissing right on the dance floor. The kiss went on and on as they slowly moved to the music.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers