That Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers

Finally, Jess pulled away. Billy was afraid he had over stepped the bounds.

"Let's go to my room," Jess whispered, taking Billy's hand and leading him back to the table to get her purse.

Billy did not wait to get to the room. He brought Jess to his arms in the elevator and began to kiss her again. Again, they were oblivious to the stares of people that got on the elevator.

By the time they reached the room, Billy had an erection tenting his pants. As soon as they entered the room, Jess fell to her knees reaching for Billy's zipper with shaking hands, removing his dripping cock.

"Oh God Billy, it is even more beautiful than I remembered," Jess said, holding his prick before her eyes. "Height and weight is not the only place where you have grown I see," she said, taking the head into her mouth as she looked up at Billy.

"Oh God, suck it Jess."

Jess closed her eyes and began to make love to his cock with her mouth. She licked and sucked the head then took his cock deep into her throat. She moaned as she sucked her young lover, their years apart melting away.

Jess pulled her mouth from Billy and looked up at him. "Billy, I want you to fuck me. I want you to take me to bed and make love to me all night."

Billy pulled Jess to her feet, kissing her again. Then he picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her gently on the sheets. He stood and began to strip.

"Wow," Jess said, looking at Billy's chiseled body.

Billy stripped Jess's clothes from her body, quickly bringing his mouth to her wet pussy. He had not forgotten the wonderful taste of the women he would always love. He heard her moan as his tongue began to lick her large lips, then moving to her clit.

"Oh Billy, I have missed that so much. Your mouth is so wonderful, eat me, eat my pussy."

Billy couldn't answer; his mouth was too busy. His tongue went deep into her warm hole, the taste causing his head to spin. He felt her thighs squeeze his head as her first climax overtook her.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming..." Jess screamed her body convulsing like it had not done in years.

Billy pulled away and sat back smiling, his mouth and chin wet with her juice.

"Fuck me Billy," Jess said, opening her arms and legs to him.

Billy got on his knees and brought his hard cock to her swollen pussy.

"Put it in, put it in me, please, fuck me," Jess pleaded.

"Are you sure," Billy said, "you are a married lady Mrs. Johnson."

"Don't tease me Billy, I need you so bad."

Billy moaned, pushing his cock into her then falling onto her body.

Jess screamed in pleasure as she felt Billy's cock enter her. It had been so long, so long since she had felt anything like this. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs locked around his back holding him tight.

Billy began pumping into her like a man that hand not had sex in years. His hips were a blur as his cock sliced in and out of her very wet pussy.

"Oh God, Jess, I'm going to cum. Can I cum in you? Please, let me cum in you."

"Yes, Billy yes, cum in me, fill me up with your sweet cum, God I'm cumming," Jess screamed as she felt her lover filling her pussy with his hot cum.

Billy laid on Jess, breathing heavy, unable to move, her legs and arms still around him, his cock still in her pussy.

Several minutes later, Billy began to move again, his cock never going soft.

Jess kissed Billy's lips as his hips began a steady rhythm, creating a sloppy fucking sound. Jess came again and again as Billy fucked her non-stop.

After a long while, Billy pulled back, his cock still in her. He looked into her eyes and said, "I'm going to fuck your ass now Jess, can I fuck your ass?"

"You can do anything you want to me Billy. Please, put you cock in my ass. No one has had my ass since you did four years ago."

Billy pulled his sperm covered cock from Jess's saturated pussy. He placed the head at the tiny hole and pushed. His lubricated cock slid in easily bringing a long moan from Jess. He lifted her legs to his shoulders and began to fuck her ass hard.

Jess was delirious as Billy fucked on and on, never giving her a rest, bringing her to one climax after another.

Billy finally moaned and shot his cum into her ass, falling onto her in exhaustion. He bent to kiss her lips and realized that she had passed out.

Billy and Jess made love all night long, getting very little sleep.

The following morning Billy took Jess to the airport, waiting at the gate for her plane to leave. When her row for boarding was called, they kissed one last time, ignoring the stares. When they looked into each other eyes there was sadness but also joy. They knew that few people got the chance to share what they had shared, to love like they had loved. It would be with them always.

***As always if you like this story, send me an e-mail and let me know.***

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers