That Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me. "Thank you, I needed that."

Her hand found my cock, squeezed it roughly. Her eyes sparkled as she found it still hard.

"Bad boy," she teased.

The door opened and we both went out. We rejoined the rest. We got a weird look from her mom. I sat and tried to look normal. I looked at Jessica. Her face was flush and had that glow of a fresh fuck. I looked back at my aunt, she wasn't interested anymore. We finished and then headed back to the van.

We drove. Made it through Atlanta in an hour. It was still plugged with cars even at this time of day. I always hated going through Atlanta. I rested after that, closed my eyes to get some sleep.

I awoke. Noticed it was just dusk now. Her hands touching the lump in my pants. A devious smile on her face again. She saw my eyes watching her. My turn to ask the question. "What are you doing?"

Her full lips parted in a big white smile. She tossed a balled up black piece of fabric at me. It hit me in the face. I knew immediately what it was even before I pulled it to my nose. Zzziiippp. My shorts opened. My eyes bulged as I saw her pull me out. She licked her lips and lowered her head over my nob. Ecstasy.

She went all the way down, my cock touched the back of her throat. Her muscles tightened around the tip. She held then retracted off slowly, teasing me with her eyes. They looked up at me through her tangled hair. She sank back down. The van dipped over a bump in the road. Reality came back through the pleasure. We were in a van full of people. We were pressed against the back seat so we weren't out in the open.

She read my looked. Bobbed a few more times then climbed up my body. My cock pointed up towards my face as she spread her legs over my hips. Her hand slipped between us and pointed it up to the gap of skin in her jeans. My tip pressed her lips apart, opening her slit as she looked at me. Wild.

Mouthed, "dare me."

I looked at the back of the seat, trying to see all the people in the van. I couldn't see anything but the fabric that covered the metal frame that shielded us from them. I could only imagine what they were doing. My tip dug into her hole a little. I felt her soaked cunt tighten around the tip. I looked at her again. She cocked her head waiting for my answer. A wise man once told me if you turn down pussy you never get that chance back. I tilted my head the way guys do when they acknowledge something silently. She sank and smiled. That perfect smile.

She fell down to my face, kissed me softly and rolled her hips bringing pleasure to us both. Fucking.

"Don't cum in me," she whispered. Her hot breath on my ear made me shutter. "I can't afford the mess."

I nodded again. Slowly, painfully slow, she just undulated her hips, pressing my cock deep into her womb. I bumped the end of her sex with each push. The zipper digging into my cock. My hands pulled the button loose. Fingers soaked from her juice as we moved as one. I rolled my shorts down my hips a little to give relief.

Fingers found her clit. Soaked and protruding from its hood. I circled it. She trembled and bit her lower lip hard to keep from moaning out loud. I circled it gently, feeling it get harder and wetter. She pulled up high, keeping the tip inside as I scratched her clit. Rolling her hips hard, feeling my fingers press her clit. I pressed one against my cock and filled her tight hole more.

"Fuck," she huffed. It was breathless, mostly air and barely audible but next to my ear.

She started cumming. Soaking my cock and fingers as she just bounced on the tip. She looked at me after she calmed. Questioning me if I could go on. I could feel the tingle but I wouldn't cum yet. Another silent tip of my head. She sank, my fingers found her hips. I dug them into her skin, loved the way it yielded to my touch. Fully penetrated, she simply rolled her hips. Loving the feeling of my cock buried inside of her. My hands felt her sides, rippled over her tight skin as I crossed her ribs. Her arms pressed into the floor at my head. I tickled her pits, teased for a moment. She giggled before falling to my face and kissing me again.

My hands never stopped roaming her body. I loved her skin, the swell of her breasts. The space between them up to her collar bone. My lips found her neck, silently kissing her there. Watching her react and pant in silence. Driving her wild, loving her riding me. Feeling her rise ever so slightly and then fall. Feeling her weight pressing me to the floor. Rocking her hips, keeping me deep inside. Her cunt soaking my boxers as she leaked sticky wetness from her center.

Fingers climbed to her back. Felt her tight shoulders as they held her delicate body up. Scratching down her spine, the soft skin sliding under my fingers. Reaching her hips and taking them into my hands. Rolling them so it pushed her ass up and pulling her away slightly. My hips now left the floor and gently bucked into her wetness, sliding so freely along her velvety inside.

Her head pulled from my lips. She whipped her hair around to get it off to one side. Lust as she stared back at me. I pushed at the same slow pace as she panted. She made no sound as she watched my eyes. She came back, kissing me tenderly again. Hair draped back over us. Covering our faces as we were lost in our own little world. Nothing inside the van was there, just her and I. I rubbed her back up to her tits again. Cupping them and pinching her nipples. She bit my lower lip, loved to have them pinched. She pulled my lip out and released. Panted hard as another orgasm overtook her body. Mine was close. I concentrated hard so I wouldn't cum.

Her eyes closed in pleasure. The look on her face was of pure joy. I loved the way her little nose wrinkled as she tried hard not to make a peep. Cheeks flushed red and her breath ragged, she came hard. Flooded my cock again as she came. Her eyes opened and rolled before they closed again. Lips swollen from excitement and kissing. Priceless.

She slumped into my chest taking away the space I had made. Her hips pressed hard against me and held me still.

"Fuck," she sighed. "No more, I'm going to be sore."

A sigh of relief. I could barely hold on now. My cock ached for released. She pushed herself up and released my cock from her depths. Sticky and wet it still pointed and called for her. She wiggled down and took it into her mouth with no hesitation. Didn't mind the taste of her own cum. She swallowed me down. I touched the back of her throat again as she sucked me. I bucked my hips a little letting her know. She let me fire into her throat. Didn't gag, just took what I gave her. Swallowed it down, all of it. Every ribbon I fired into her mouth she drank. Sucked my cock dry before releasing and smiling at me. Exhausted.

She came next to me, curled up by my side and pulled me close to her. We rested, fell asleep and didn't wake until the van slowed at an off ramp.

I untangled from her and looked out the window. We were on the road that took me home. It was late in the night now. Two left turns and we were at my driveway. Jessica snuck in a soft kiss before I worked my way out of the van. The house lights were on letting me know my parents were expecting me.

"I will drop your stuff off tomorrow," my uncle said as I climbed from the side door.

"Thanks," I said. Waved good bye as they continued on the the condo.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Comments are always welcome. Don't complain about the lenght of the story. I like to take the time to build the story.