All Comments on 'That Thing Was Inside You? Ch. 05'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
1 star.

.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Forget It!

Some therapist. Whole series is bullshit. Give it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another pre-pubescent pussy on display

I am sick to death of the Wife shaving her bush off to make her sexier for another man. Do all of you authors have a thing for young girls. Do you think a real woman looks better without any hair between her legs? Frankly, most mature women looked like a plucked chicken without any hair on the ole pussy, not that a little trimming is not in order sometimes.

richard_frichard_falmost 14 years ago
Great series.

Sorry to see it end. I hope to see more of Mark and Regina in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well

Two things, no sane therpist would tell you this and it would only work if husband was gay or bi. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best Therapy

When Mark's cock is poised over Regina's pussy, hubby says, That's going to HURT like hell. If she scoots away, it is going to work out o.k.; if not, call the lawyer because one or both of them may have been kidding right from the beginning of their marriage.

83 year old therapist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Chapter 6 Husband Makes Mark His Bitch

The following week Regina cannot stop talking about Mark and his huge cock. The husband asks Regina if she wants it again. Regina says she would do anything to get it again. Husband says ok and tells her that she can have Mark again on one condition, he takes Mark's ass while she is getting fucked by him and it will be a surprise. They invite Mark over, make him wait two weeks without cumming, and just after he sinks to the hilt in Regina's tight pussy the husband gets behind him and gives him his very respectable 7 plus inch cock balls deep and blows a monumental load in Mark's ass and makes him suck his shit covered dick clean. Mark then discovers that he is a closet fag, moves to California and becomes a gay porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

wow you have a gift, fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is another "wantswhiteboys" alias?

Yuck and so unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another fag writer

five parts of I'm a fag cuckold pussy, burn your eyes out you fucking queer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bull Shit

First let me clear up something, Very few men even have a 10 inch dick and when they do it is fake as he has taken an enhancher and second no one has an a dick that is eight inches in diameter (Absolutly no one) But to continue for a man to say he wants to watch his wife fuck her exboyfriend unless they are swinging is bull shitand if my wife even thought about it I would sew her pussy lips together and cut his dick off and fee it to the hogs. I do think that swinging is appropiate, so long as both are swinging and both are always together during this time.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

"a therapist finally suggested that the best way to deal with it, was to indulge it completely in order to try and get it out of our system."

I'm not sure this is the case. The therapist didn't say it was the best way. And what quack would?

"The strangest thing about the whole episode is that our life actually went back to normal after that night. It was like we were cured. The curiosity was gone. The desire was gone. Our sex life and relationship in general were never better."

I am afraid this does not ring true. Wishful thinking, but certainly far from reality. Either cucky boy is hooked and this is their new norm, or they stop and wifey is fucking big cock behind hubby's back. I guarantee it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice to see

She got everything, double teamed and WACC husband.

He got? What?

Oh he got fucked.

How about she sets up three nights whit a couple bomb shells for him.

Then she can say it is done.

PS no straight man wonders how a monster dick would be in his wife, none!

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, fantastic story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If they gave an award on this sight,

for the stupidest couple on Literotica: this pair would win first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hahaha!

Pretty stupid and would not result well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Idiot Cuckold Story

Hey VAGINABUTT BORING

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL

Can't be bothered to rail against the little cuckie and his whore wife. She'll boss him around forever and have Mr. Big Dick whenever she wants. The little cuckie will continue to eat creampies from him and her. Kinda sick when you try to wrap it up like they really love each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where did they find THAT therapist?

What a looney tune! Once his wife gets a hold of that big cock, she'll never forget it. And she'll never be satisfied with her husband's dick. Oh, maybe for a little while. But pretty soon she'll be remembering how she got stretched out by the giant dick. And she'll be wanting to do it again and again and again. And how does her husband EVER forget the sight of that giant cock slipping in between his wife's lips? How does he put that mental picture out of his mind? Simple answer? He doesn't and that's what will destroy their marriage. Neither one will forget the giant cock. Done and done. A divorce is the only answer. That and suing the stupid therapist.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oh well

Ended like it started. Poor cuck still.hasn't had that cucumber.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Screw th Haters!

I’ve been exactly where you are. I loved hearing about her exboyfriends big dick and I got hard every time. Well, I got to meet him at a wedding and the three of us hooked up in our hotel room. At the end of the day, the reality is he was superior to me in bed, as a husband, father and a provider he wasn’t even close. And while they were fucking I licked and sucked his cock. I ate the cream pie and got some straight from his cock. This happened over 10 years ago and we still play with another couple once in a while. We are happier than ever. Whatever makes it work and fuck the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She'll find another BIG cock to cuckold him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How does he know she isnt fucking him on the side? Women don't give up a dick like that easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous