All Comments on 'That Whole WAM Thing Ch. 03'

by kleve

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Ending

I don't think you realize what these women have done to this man. He will be hit on by gay men in public, and by women looking for subs. Straight women have little use for wimps, which is what his girlfriend has shown the whole town he is. She planned this while sober, and made it all public while sober. He will be the but of jokes the rest of his life in this town. The photos will be circulated as long as he lives in this town. Anyone new to town that meets him and his friends will be told the story and shown the pictures. You have not stated in your story why she chose to publicly humuliate him, but I would have to say for some reason she hates him, or is trying to make him her sub. Either way he would be much better off without her. Second, is his job. No doubt he has friends among his co-workers, and they have spread the story and pictures around the company. There is no way that management would consider someone who is the but of so many jokes for a promotion. Again, this story is not going to die. Even if he gets his revenge on the girls his reputation is gone. I was hoping something like a headhunter who had been trying to sign him up for a while would be handy. He could get a job in a far off city making a lot more money and put this behind his. After he finishes dumping whatever on his girlfriend, it would be nice if he packed his stuff and was gone when she finished cleaning up. No matter what he does to her and her friends his public image is shot. A short note not telling her where he is going, but that it is definitely over would be good. Also he should send the pictures he took of the girls to all of their friends, it doesn't bother me to lie to someone who is low enough to cheat at cards and do what they did to him, especially the dildo, it was sick to do it, and even more sick to make it public. She took a very private fantasy and used it to publicly humiliate him. All I can see is him dumping her and getting on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Relationships

I found it messy, but erotic. I liked the relationship between the two and how he struggled to stay faithfull. I can see straight women getting into this. Dont understand the comment about only gay men or dommes going for the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best of the bunch

The whole WAM thing is a mystery to me but to each their own. I did definitely like control thing (deeply appealling to the submissive side of me) and the relationships with each of the women but wonder about their submitting so meekly - except for Lucy who is my kind of girl lol. Looking forward to Erin's "punishment". I have a feeling she, and I, will both enjoy it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous