The 12-Step Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers

And so she placed on the bathroom shelf the little bottle of birth control pills that Dr. Weiner had given her the prescription for.

Step 8. The Night Arrives

On Friday, May 18th, Mary Beth fixed dinner for the two of them and they watched a videotape together in her apartment. She had asked Frank for this last month to go easy on the physical affection, although she had not told him the reason for her request -- that she was almost in a position to remove all their restraints on that. After he left her that night, she sat and thought for the fortieth time in thirty days about what she wanted to do, and she came to the same decision that she always had.

On Saturday the nineteenth, they went to dinner and a lecture, then came back to his place at ten o'clock. They sat on his couch and Frank held her, and Mary Beth lay quietly there for a moment, gathering the courage to carry out what she had decided on.

She turned her face up and looked into his eyes and said, "I want to sleep with you tonight."

His eyebrows raised (she loved the way he looked when he did that) and he said to her: "I thought you might have been working your way in that direction. I am very happy that you would want to. I have prophylactics in my bedroom."

She shook her head. "No. I know that I could trust you not to have any diseases. I've been thinking about making love to you without any restraint, any limitations, and I have been taking birth control pills for a month. I want it to be as natural as I possibly and safely can. I want to take your seed into me, and to feel it when I do."

Frank trembled with emotion when he kissed her. He stood up and extended his hands down to her to help her rise. They walked together until they stood beside his bed.

There he walked slowly around her, removing each item of her clothing one at a time until Mary Beth stood before him completely naked. He then took off his own clothes, with her occasional assistance. He seemed to be deliberately avoiding any touching of skin to skin for the moment, and she almost completely cooperated in this.

When they were both without any clothing at all, he stood and stared at her for a moment, and then he reached out and folded her into his arms and he kissed her. She shivered at the touch of his lips on hers, the touch of his body against hers, and the touch of that wonderful hard tube digging into her belly.

He stared in hungry wonder at her breasts. He had wondered when he first met her about her breasts, wondering if they were beautiful. He knew now that they were, with soft brown nipples, but he was still surprised and excited each time to see just how beautiful they were. He stepped nearer to her, shaping his hands to fit her breasts. He lowered his mouth to hers and he kissed her until she was breathless from it. Then he bent, kissing her breasts, making love to them until she gave a long shaky sigh.


His hands caressed her everywhere, back and front, and reaching down behind her to touch the region that was weeping tears of joy for him. Mary Elizabeth Kawicki responded to him with all of the abandon that she could find in herself, for the first time in her life holding nothing back. There were now neither physical nor psychological barriers to primal animal action, and all her late-night lonely fantasies could reach reality.

He lifted her up in his loving arms, first straight up, and then shifting to hold her by the shoulders and below the pelvis, and he carried her a step or two forward toward his bed.

There he lay her down very gently, and then he lay beside her.

Step 9. The Act Itself

Mary Elizabeth Kawicki lay totally naked on the bed and in the arms of Frank Davis. She turned toward him and her mouth began to form some statement, but it turned into a gasp of desire when his lips touched one nipple and began to caress it. One hand found the other nipple and she held his head there for a long moment. He brought a flush to her face as her mounds grew more sensitive. As her pulse increased, Mary Beth became more excited below, in the area that began to ache yet more to be filled by him.

He moved up and leaned forward and brought his mouth to hers again. The hungry pressure of it was too demanding, the hot invasion of his tongue too mind-bending to allow any kind of coherent thought to dominate. She was on fire for him, kissing him back with a raw abandon that had nothing to do with intelligent reasoning. But she did not need to think now, only to feel.

Her whole body was suffused with the pleasure that her mouth was drinking in. Little rivulets of flame sped along her veins, melting her bones and thickening her blood. His tongue seduced hers, assaulted hers, sucked hers into his mouth with a greedy possession, and her arms crept around him now without her really being aware of it.

Her breasts were taut and swollen, aching with desire as was all the rest of her. When Frank's mouth left hers to seek that delicate skin again, Mary Beth sighed with satisfaction. She trembled when his mouth took possession of one engorged peak and suckled eagerly. She had never experienced the surge of emotion that the sight of his head against her breast inspired in her. Her hand cradled his head and her fingers slipped into his fine light hair. His lips eased one ache but they did nothing for the greater one. But that would come...

His hand grazed her face, then went down to her neck and breasts and slowly toward the core of her womanhood. There Frank delicately probed her, opening her up and exploring the outside and inside of the untouched region. Mary Beth held her breath for a second when his hand went to that region. His fingers glided over the short dark hairs and touched and caressed her until her thigh muscles relaxed and her legs slowly opened for him.

His fingers caressed her labia, pulling and spreading, and her secretions covered his fingertips. He tried to spread her open with his fingers, but he found her entrance so drawn together that he feared for the pain that any later much deeper entry might cause her. But he did not say that, since he knew that such mention might make her freeze up and make the pain far worse. And the muscles did indeed relax as she became soft and wet under his fingers. He was preparing her as much as anyone could.

Eventually Mary Beth exclaimed, "I can feel air going up inside of me! I -- I think I'm ready for you. I know that I want you..."

He swung his body over between her legs and knelt there and used his hand to place the head of his erection at her entrance. She gasped, in anticipation and a bit of worry at the pain he might cause.

He dropped his head to her nipple and used his lips on it, drawing it out, then moved to the other one. The tension she felt got a lot worse with the delay of his entry, and she became more excited. Then he dropped his hand to where they were barely joined and stroked her. He slid in for a fraction of an inch and stopped, and she began to twitch her hips.

When Frank touched the membrane that prevented his full entry, he apologized for the pain that he might cause, and Mary Beth told him that it would cause her far more discomfort if he did not go on. She looked up with a wild light in her eyes and said: "Frank, I love you!" Then she reached her hands up and brought his head up to her lips, and he entered her down a well-lubricated path.

His technique for removing her nervousness succeeded so well that the stroke that broke her hymen almost gave her an orgasm. There was the slightest touch of pain when he broke through her maidenhead, but a great deal of pleasure and wonder. All her doubts and fears about what they were doing were swept away along with that bit of skin. He had made her a woman.

Step 10. Completion

It seemed to Mary Beth as if his instrument of love was opening her up a foot or more, as if his erection had impossibly grown since he had entered her. But still she felt that she wanted all of it, taking as much as he could give her. She wanted all of his love, all to herself, forever.

Frank found her to be incredibly, impossibly tight, such that the pleasure was almost unendurable. But he worried that he was still causing her pain and that she was, for his sake, letting no sign of it escape. His worry was needless; after that first small twinge when he took her virginity, it all was good, so wonderful that she could barely believe that she was still within the mortal world.

Her legs spread very wide to take all of him in and they wrapped around to keep him there. His long slow strokes were matched nicely by her hip-bumps, and when he speeded up so did she. She found it wonderful to feel him tunneling deep into her, to barely catch her breath from one glorious stroke before the next came thundering in. It was wonderful to have him most of the way out of her, with the head of his penis going in and out of the area right at her entrance in short strokes while his mouth was at her nipples. It was wonderful to feel his weight on her and to feel his sperm scalding her far up at the last, when she reached fulfillment under him. He made her gasp in shock when he drove in and held her, shooting hot wet semen out. She called his name as he spurted into her.

11. The Next Day On Sunday morning Mary Beth woke up at nine o'clock to find Frank already up and in his kitchen frying eggs for their breakfast. He was wearing a bathrobe, and he had the coffee on.

Mary Beth lay there for a moment pondering what sort of man could be so casual and domesticated around a woman after taking her to bed for the first time -- for her first time -- the night before. She decided that it was obviously the kind of man she could live with, which was the way she had already felt anyway. And that was certainly how he felt, since he had left another bathrobe on a chair for her to use. She noticed that it was smaller, arguably feminine, and brand new.

Once she got dressed and they had finished breakfast, and she had offered to wash the dishes, he went back to the bedroom and pulled the sheets to wash. His back was turned to her when she glanced in and saw him softly kiss the trace of blood on the sheet that came out when he broke through her maidenhead. Mary Beth felt most strangely about seeing him do that; it seemed so sweet and yet unsettling.

Her body ached all over -- deliciously, but still it ached. She was not aroused by the sight of Frank's body at first, or rather only emotionally. He had satisfied her physically last night much more than she would have thought possible, but the price of it was the complaining of muscles that had never been used so vigorously or for so long before. She in fact wondered if she had, as she thought, clamped down and squeezed on Frank's erupting penis inside of her. In that case she had used muscles she had never known she had.

But in the afternoon he undressed her and used his hand between her thighs to bring her to a slow peak that did not offend any of the strained parts, and then she did the same for him. She would never have imagined a few months ago that she would be willing to do that, but now she would be willing to do anything to make this man happy.

Both now were afraid to bring up what their future together might be. Mary Beth was very disturbed that the subject of marriage had not come up, but she knew that she would be willing to live openly with this man without it, despite what her family and friends might say. Frank was concerned that she had never referred to it even theoretically, that this meant she was solidly against the institution, while he was not sure he could stand a life without her. And he wanted his life with her to be formal, legal, and proud.

As they lay there naked and alone, they made their plans to spend together all of the Memorial Day weekend coming up, however.

Step 12. The Weekend

Frank was at Mary Beth's door at five on Friday afternoon. She had taken off of work an hour early to make sure that everything, including herself, was ready. They went for dinner in a Chinese restaurant, then to an early movie, And then they went back to her place at nine.

She had tried not to think tonight, let alone all this past week, of what they both knew, that Frank was going to be with her all night. Since she had come home on last Sunday evening, she had been plagued by doubts as to whether she -- they -- had done the right thing last Saturday. The telephone call in the middle of the week had chased those doubts, but on the next morning they were back. And Frank's presence had done even more to ease her, but still she felt the shadows when they entered her apartment.

But once his lips touched hers, she wanted him. She suddenly became the aggressor, battling with her tongue against his to see who would dominate. But he responded in kind, and they both won.

Mary Beth said to him, "Frank, I want to have you in my bed tonight. I want you in me tonight. I want it to be wild!"

He said, "I am happy that you can be so open about such things with me. But I certainly want you, and I will do everything I can to be as wild as you want."

They went straight into her bedroom, where he lay her down fully clothed. He began by kissing her forehead, then went on to her eyelids, her ears, her neck, and her cheeks. He stayed for a very long time at her lips, until she felt as if she would melt and run off onto the floor.

He kissed the skin that was bare at the top of her blouse, and he unbuttoned the top button. This left more bare skin for him to kiss, and so he went to the next button. He lingered in the valley between her breasts which her bra left open.

When he had completely unfastened all that was holding her blouse on, he pulled it back and lifted her body to pull it off and folded it to set aside.

His own shirt took only a moment to cast away, while she admired the thick mat of hair on his chest and back.

His hands ran tenderly over her upper body, stroking, kneading, and caressing until she was totally at peace and happy, though eager for him to continue.

His index fingers met at a point between and below her breasts and thrust under the bottom edge of her bra. He brought his fingers around her, lifting the bra slightly from her breasts so that the air touched them for a moment before his fingers moved on. He unfastened the hooks in the back and the release of tension brought air to that skin again. Her nipples grew erect in anticipation of his touch.

He lifted the bra up and off and her breasts bounced slightly. After he set the bra aside, he touched the pebbled skin of both nipples at the same time with his fingers.

It was better than she had recalled. And it got better still when he brought his soft lips to one hard nipple and drew on it. Just as he brought the smallest touch of a tooth to that aureole, he twisted the other nipple with his fingers, and she almost exploded.

His hands, his lips and tongue kept her at a very high level of excitement with his kisses and caresses. Then his hand went down to unbutton the little strap at her waist and pull the zipper down. He sat up to take her shoes off and put them on the floor before he removed the skirt.

When he slid his right hand back up her leg, along the sheer stocking, it was too much for her to stand for a moment and she pulled him to her to kiss him again.

Once she let him go, he got off the bed to remove his trousers and shoes. He returned to her wearing only his socks and shorts and he held her tightly for a long moment. His tongue invaded her mouth and she fought a mock-combat of pure pleasure with him.

He rolled her over across his body so that his long hard tube pressed into her belly and grasped her behind with his hands. He kneaded the small of her back, but the tension there was not relieved. Instead it was increased because of her increasing desire for what was pressing against her belly.

He stood and dropped his shorts and he saw her eyes flash to follow them, then come back up to where they had been. Then he tugged down her panties. His hand went between her legs as his tongue went into her mouth. Both were wet and ready, and both gave satisfying reactions.

He kept his tongue working and she kept hers working, even as he took her to orgasm with his fingers.

Then he swung over her and Mary Beth brought her knees up to wrap her legs about him. The entry was very sweet and very tight, and once they had settled into a rhythm he pounded into her with all the force he had.

She came to a climax very quickly, then again, then again. The long slow strokes he gave her after that let them both build until they reached a height that had her digging into his back with her fingernails at the same moment that he shot far up into her. And so they slept.

And in the morning they made love again, before breakfast. And then again in the early afternoon, and in the evening they took a shower together which began with kisses and caresses and ended with Frank lifting her into the air and impaling her on his manhood as he leaned against the wall of the shower-stall.

At Sunday noon he taught her what could be done in the way of oral love, and she taught him how exciting it can be to have someone enthusiastically experiment and learn on your body, with both of them giving and receiving all that they could.

That night he braved all the fears of both of them and he asked her to become his wife. She accepted his proposal, and the thought of marrying him caused her soon to accept him more directly, eagerly, until she accepted his sperm deep into her once again.

On Monday they spoke of his moving in with her. And that is enough.

Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers
12