The 21st Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers

Next thing, Kelvin's in right beside me and the damn amazing French girl's sending me right over the top by squeezing my balls gently and talking French to my dick while its's pumping in and out her mouth.

I came, hard, holding her silky hair, feeling her make appreciative noises as I pulled, amazed at this beauty who was swallowing everything I could give her. She took the lot, not spilling a drop.

I slumped back, not really bothering if Kelvin took in the sight of my spent cock slipping from her lips or not – I was in that momentary headbuzz, post-cum, delirium, catching my breath.

Kelvin's interests were entirely focused on Felice, I was pleased to note, and she showed no moralistic objections to seeing the guy take his cock out and stroke it as he gazed at her open pussy and spectacular big tits.

Sat beside his girlfriend she might have been for the night, sharing a house with his cousin and staying over with him and his family for this wedding weekend - it made no difference in terms of Felice's libido. She was positively wide-eyed with the acute horn and those nipples swelled with desire as she smiled hungrily at Kelvin's thick cock. He jerked it in short bursts, letting his hand whack against the wide rim of his swollen, mushroom-shaped, circumcised cockhead.

She teased him a bit, if that were any more possible, by running her hands over her awesome breasts, pinching her pink rubbery tips. She ran a finger over the shiny purple flesh of Kelvin's helmet, looking at both of us with undisguised lust.

I felt another surge of desire re-inflate my sagging hardon – one of those situations in which your brain's so buzzed the dick never really goes down.

Kelvin stepped forward, letting Felice willingly, take his length into her mouth.

"Oh, yes. . ." he smiled, winking at me as his hands moved Felice's head back and forth. I saw both her hands go between her legs again, watched her rub at her clit with one set of fingers while the other pummelled her gaping hole. All the while she let Kelvin fuck her mouth as fast and roughly as he wished.

But he was a gentleman, never taking it beyond vigorous excitement, making them both moan with the thrill of it all.

Slightly more detached, I heard inquisitive voices outside again. It stopped me from giving myself another jerk, caught at half-mast as my ears defied my eyes' orders and considered the danger nearby.

Then Kelvin was grunting, announcing he was coming. I think he went to release Felice's head – proper gent – but she was a real trooper – she left her own pussy alone and grasped his butt with both hands, forcing him to unload down her throat just as I had. Kelvin came with breathless, muttered expletives.

Felice lay back again as he recovered. Both of us drank in the sight of her aroused sex and fabulous figure.

I wondered what next? A screw? But she said softly, reminding us, "Wehad better return. . ."

Of course, this was the cue for a panicking Kelvin and myself to hurriedly do our clothing back up. We heard a few guys right outside the door. I urged her to cover up with whispered warnings. She just smiled and said, "No –you two go now, go quick. I come soon. . ."

It puzzled me for a second but I soon realised that she actually wanted us to open the stall door – she was still so damn horny she desired the thrill of more exposure.

A quick glance to Kelvin, then we took off. Four guys were gathered around the door. At first they looked appalled to see us two come out but that disgust soon hit awe when they looked behind us and saw the stall door wide open, but not as wide open as Felice's legs and that pussy still trickling her arousal. She had a look of mock surprise and added to the tease by holding both breasts in her hands so the guys couldn't catch a glimpse of her nipples. She quickly banged the door shut. The blokes looked at Kelvin and I like we were their new Gods.

We grinned, shrugged, left. I checked back over my shoulder before going into the main hall again – the guys hadn't kept Felice prisoner or anything like that which had crossed my mind –she was giggling as she spilled out the gents, barging through the guys and straightening her skirt as she made for the ladies. They all followed us back in to the bar wearing the same shit-eating grins as us.

Something which did not go un-noticed by Kelvin's girl, Annie.

"What have you lot been up to?" she grinned, totally unsuspecting.

"Um, just, eh, sharing a laugh with those lads," said Kelvin. "One of them. . .Um, thinks he's got a chance with. . .Em, thingy. . ."

"Felice?" Annie looked intrigued.

"Yeah!" said Kelvin, performing brilliantly. "Damn, forgot her name for a sec. French an' that. . ."

Annie tutteed. "You're so daft sometimes. Which guy fancies her?" she looked at the receeding group of four as they approached the bar.

"Bloke with the bald head," I quipped. "Speaks French. . ."

Kelvin shot me a disbelieving look. I shrugged.

Annie and Melanie were looking over. Melanie said, "Well, I don't think much of him. .. Anyway, I think Felice might have had a bit much to drink. . .She's been gone to the bathroom for a little while. I might go see if she's alright. . ."

I wasn't sure what to say – 'It's okay she's probably just gargling with our sperm right now'?

Mercifully, the French vixen slinked back amongst us before I needed to speak, taking her seat between the two girls like nothing had ever happened. She smiled over at Kelvin and me as we asked politely along with the girls if Felice was bearing up okay.

Of course she was, she said, just needed some respite from the hot atmposphere – gone to 'suck in some air' she said, an excruciating joke on Kelvin and I who did amazingly well not to react suspiciously as the cheeky minx smiled sweetly at us.

Instead, I dragged the boy wonder up to the bar where we got drinks up while sharing our disbelieving delight with each other and getting our cover story right should anything untoward crop up later.

But we need not have worried. The girls were involved in girl chat when we returned and Kelvin and I spent the last hour of the party talking with each other and the occasional visitor to our table.

I finished my last drink, thinking strongly about getting home quick and shagging Michelle no matter how ill she was – the horn was well and truly on after the evening's thrills.

But Kelvin stayed my retirement by inviting me back to his family home for late drinks – with Annie, Melanie, and excitingly, Felice. All those girls staying over? I readily accepted, both Kelvin and I hoping for more sights of Felice's flesh and relishing the chance to give her more opportunity to dare. I saw it in her eyes, that mischief when we all got up to go get the taxi.

Then, a dampner.

No taxi - a run back with Kelvin's mum and dad and sister –the birthday girl. That meant another hour of polite conversation back at the farmhouse while they made coffee.

We all sat round their large, expensively-furnished lounge for what seemd like ages before the parents said their goodnight. I was sure Kelvin's dad was eyeing up Felice. I had no angle on her, sitting where I was and neither did Kelvin. But I suspected his dad got a shock or two given where he had been sitting – perfect to catch Felice as she squirmed, perched on the broad arm of a couch next to Melanie. I bet the wife got an energetic seeing-to that night.

Kelvin put on some music when they were gone. I wondered if it might disturb them – worried about my chances of seeing Felice's pussy again before I went home more like – but Kelvin assured me their room was a suite in a another wing of the house, far from where we sat. Nice if you can get it, this big farmhouse 'wing' stuff. . .

That left the four girls and us two. Birthday girl Patricia was so sloshed with alcohol she did not last much longer than her parents, thanking us all for an amazing night, etc,etc, before finally staggering off to bed.

Kelvin decided it was cocktail hour when his sister was gone and Annie helped him prepare some lethal concoctions. I sat quietly while Melanie and Felice chatted. I thought I was being ignored but realised what was up when Felice became involved in an animated conversation with Melanie and moved position so she could suit next to her and talk excitedly with her hands in a mix of French and English. Whatever they were on about – vacations or something – was lost on me when I saw why Felice had moved – she was now beside Melanie on the couch opposite me, no longer perched on the arm where I couldn't quite see her; no, when she finished talking and turned to sit properly facing me, she was virtually directly across. Flashing heaven. I definitely felt the need for a drink when Kelvin re-appeared with Anine and five Velvet Sledgehammer cocktails. Sweet but powerful. A girl's favourite I knew from experience – one with definite aphrodisiac qualities.

Annie sat between Kelvin and I but spent most of her time snuggling up to him or nuzzling him while conversation carried on. This meant she was up on the couch, often on all fours as she bugged him for fun. I got her tight shiny ass in my face and was tempted to slip a hand between her silky thighs. But I just joined in the tomfoolery by plucking at the tiny silver sequins that made up her hotpants. It was as good a reason as any to touch her ass.

Cocktails were downed and the new shot of alcohol had everyone boosted again. Even Melanie was not as up her own backside as she was famed for, laughing along as Annie nibbled away at Kelvin's neck and earlobes while he tried to hold a semi-serious conversation with the delectable Felice. Conversation my ass – I knew he was daring her to attempt a flash, unspoken as it was; the subtle signals were clear. And she did. I saw the wicked gleam in her eye just before she parted her thighs and shuffled innocently on the couch. I also got a fine glimpse of her pussy again. I noted it was not as aroused as previously – not surprising, I know – and that mean those big labia almost closed over her slit. Bu t not quite fully – there was still the crinkled peek of inner lips to be seen in the unfettered detail of her bald coochie.

Ah, the warmth of human kindness – such a generous girl. I was beaming broadly, much to the surprise of Melanie who asked me what was up.

Before I could answer, Annie sent a chill arrow right into my gut. "I know!" she said loudly, pointing at Felice. "She's got no panties on!"

I froze. Kelvin definitely did. Felice looked utterly caught out. Melanie shrieked in disbelief, actually bending forward to look up Felice's skirt.

Annie was shocked but laughing. "I knew it! You don't Felice, do you? Don't you know the boys can see right up your skirt from over here when you move?"

Felice played the part well – a blush and a cringing cover-up. Kelvin vehemently denied to Annie that he'd seen anything. I played innocent, too, cursing Annie aloud for not telling us.

The joke worked – the mood was fun. Annie thought the whole thing hilarious anyway and grabbed at Kelvin' s crotch. "This thing would like to see Felice's flower, wouldn't it Kelvin?"

Melanie gasped in amazed mirth at the very suggestion, but asked Felice, "You really don't? Oh my god. Do you never wear any?"

Felice said softly in that sexy accent, "Not really. I like to feel the freedom. And to think men may glimpse my secrets is. . .exciting."

Melanie sat upright with a hand over her mouth, beautiful face utterly shocked, staring at Felice like she was from another planet.

Which she was, as far as Kelvin and I were concerned – planet sex, where women know exactly how to tease and please men. We'd experience the short landing there earlier. I really fancied locking into orbit around it. I probably could have orbited Felice's pneumatic tits – they were so perfect they surely had their own gravity system?. . .

"Well, why don't you show the guys?" Annie said it. I thought my eyes would pop out of my head; just like Kelvin's. He looked round his girl at me, then craned his neck to look up at her – she was crouched up on the couch, arms spread along the back. Her left hand, right above me, tapped me on the head. "Andy first – give him a good look Felice. Kelvin, shut your eyes."

I don't know if he did or not –I just turned my attention to Felice. She looked unsure as to Annie's sincerity. Melanie couldn't stop herself making little gasps of shock, still covering her mouth with her hand.

"Go on," Annie laughed, and dared her. "I've seen it. Let the boys have a look if you're serious about going commando. . ."

That was a definite green light. Felice needed no second confirmation. She slid her hips forward slightly and then pulled her short black skirt right up with both hands , letting her thighs fall apart and expose that bald fascinating beaver. I noted the change – inner labia now more prominent. Yes, she was getting a kick, and quickly.

Melanie sounded like she might faint. Annie yelped and clapped, "whoo! Go, go go. . ." She grinned at me and then frowned jokingly at Kelvin. "You cheat! You opened your eyes!"

He fixed a gormless grin, as I had, and said nothing. Felice shuffled and made a token effort to replace her skirt, but she left her cunt in full view, only closing her legs a few inches.

"You're amazing!" Annie said. "I've always wanted to do something like that when we're out but I never was brave enough. . ."

"You did?" Kelvin asked incredulous. He looked at me, a mix of shock and regret. "You never said!"

Annie shrugged, "Well, it's not the sort of thing. . .Well, it's a bit of a fantasy. . . I need to be a bit drunk even to think it. . ."

"Well you're certainly that," Melanie giggled.

Annie looked a bit perturbed. "Oh, so you've never gone commando?"

"No!"

"Or wanted to? Fantasised about it?"

"No! of course not. . ."

"Liar!"

"I am not!"

"Chicken!"

"It's not that! It's just. . .Well. . .not right. . .too daring for me," Melanie said with an apologetic look at Felice. "Does it turn you on? Really?"

Felice answered with typical studied French nonchalance, "It is just an expression of my sexuality. . .That is no crime for a girl. No?"

Of course, Melanie was just the type to feel socially inept and desperate to appear sophisticated. Predictable, she was at pains to agree with Felice's French reasoning, adding, "Yes, yes, yes. . .It's a good thing for women to. . .express themselves. . ."

"Well, then. Why don't you 'express yourself' Melanie?" said Annie, seeing her chance to wind up the princess.

"Don't be ridiculous," Melanie said, affecting her staid posture. "You mean like Felice? I would never."

"Chicken."

"Don't be childish."

"But you are."

"Oh, Annie, don't be so silly."

"I'll bet you've got a messy big bush. . ."

We all burst out laughing at that one. Melanie burned scarlet. She retorted, "Nothing of the sort. Why. . .Why, you can talk. . ."

"Me," Annie looked amused. "I go Brazilian!"

Felice looked puzzled. "What is that?" she asked with a misbegotten smile.

"Um, all baldy but just a bit at the front," Kelvin said, looking at Annie for approval.

"I get waxed under and back, and leave a tiny thin strip at the front," Annie explained.

"Ah, yes! Of course," said Felice eyes brightening. "I misheard. Yes. I wax and shave.

I can get very hairy. It is a problem. .. I prefer to be smooth. And it is more exciting to show smooth – the boys can see. . .everything. . ." She looked down at herself, absently spreading her thighs some more for access.

What a view I got – that fleshy crack opening like petals. Shining at the centre. Kelvin and I exchanged glances, silent shouts of glee. He sipped at the dregs of his cocktail, toasting me clandestinely. I returned, putting my glass to my lips but choking before I could drink as Annie stood up and, speaking to Felice and Melanie, started to undo her hotants.

Kelvin spluttered, "Annie. . ."

She was busy telling Felice she would show her what she meant. Then she caught Kelvin's disbelieving voice and looked round at me, saying, "Oh what the heck, Andy's discreet. Anyway, he's seen one pussy tonight already. I don't think he'll mind too much if he glimpses another. Well?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just made a 'carry-on' gesture with my hand, nodding.

Kelvin gaped at me, silently mouthing, 'Wow!'.

"I take it you won't mind if I 'go commando' like Felice, you horny dog?" Annie said to Kelvin with a glance.

"Um, if you want, honey. . ."

"So you don't?"

"Hell, no. . .you think it'll turn you on?"

"For goodness sake, Kelvin, I'm just comparing 'haistyles'. I'm not a damn lesbian!"

"Cool, cool. .. "

Melanie was giggling nervously.

Annie smiled at Kelvin, me, and then got busy with the waist button of her hotpants. I thought for a minute it was all off – she couldn't unfasten them. But, after a round of cursing, it all happened in one swift movement.

The sexy little slim thing with the short blonde bob was standing side-on to me, facing Melanie and Felice on the opposite couch. She swiftly bent and slid the shiny hotpants down to around mid-thigh level. The bare side of her hip and her delectable tight butt was only a foot from me. I caught a warm waft of womanly scent, and tried ever so inconspicuously to lean enough to see her pussy.

What I saw was Annie bend forward slightly, arc her hips up towards her and frame her mound between her hands as she explained the shave to Felice.

Frustratingly, I just glimpsed a thin strip of light-brown hair, but had the enticing sideways view of her groin valley –the shallow indent leading to the juncture of her thighs.

"And they pull away right under," she said, pushing her hips forward some more, to bare her undercarriage. Fingers still by her pussy, I just saw snatches (pardon the pun) of her labia as she ran her fingers under her crotch. "It gets a bit raw at first," Annie continued, and this time she patted her pussy. This meant she lifted her hand away and back. In the timespaces between, I saw her tight neat lips and the stubbly nub of flesh poking out the top of her crack – her labia did not quite conceal her clit.

My neck was agony. I leaned back into the couch, filling my eyes with Annie's bite-sized ass. I loved the white bikini-lines – wide patches of pale flesh on her butt contrasting with the gentle tan of her back and thighs.

Kelvin and I locked gazes. He appeared amazed but ecstatic. I just mimed awe.

"That is very nice," Felice said to Annie. "Very sexy." Have you ever taken everything off?"

"Oh, no – never," Annie said, straightening up but keeping those hotpants about her thighs. Her buttocks flexed. I drooled; within groping distance. What held me back I don't know. Possibly mortal fear of ending the show right then.

"I can't believe you're doing this in front of Andy," Melanie said gaping her amazement. That luscious mouth of hers, lipstick perfect, teeth a pearly dazzle was open at just the right angle for me to shove my thumping hard cock into. I smiled as the thought got me harder.

"Oh, Andy's cool with it," Annie said. I nodded eagerly even though she never glanced back at me.

"The nerve. . ."Melanie went on. "And you are the liar, Annie."

"Why?"

"you said you never go commando."

"I don't."

"Liar! You've no panties on underneath those hotpants!"

"Oh, don't be stupid. They're as much panties themselves. Too damn tight. I get chafing from them." With that she bent back over to inspect her crotch again, showing Melanie and Felice right in the side creases where her pussy met her thighs.

Felice, the devil, took her chance for some self-stimulation. She agreed about the chafing with Annie but it was just an excuse to run her own fingers along the sides of her pussy. The fleshy lips squished in between her hands, juices to the fore. She was grinning slyly at Kelvin and I, and on her upward stroke, I saw her clit hood pull back, the light pink bud popping for attention.

Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers