The 21st Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers

Annie said she was on the pill, climbing off Kelvin who still had his hard cock pointing skyward.

"Wank the boys off together," she said to Felice.

"I want to fuck," Felice moaned. Then she seemed to accept it and knelt, talking hold of my dick roughly from Melanie, starting to suck it, and play with her own pussy too.

Annie went for it, too with a naughty grin and began to suck off Kelvin as well.

Then, Melanie stood up, moaned, Oh yes," and spread her feet shoulder width apart. Her stance allowed her to attack her pussy with both hands as she watched the girls blow us.

Kelvin looked on open-mouthed as his beautiful cousin seemed to loose her last inhibitions and her gorgeous, perfect face contorted with lust as her fingers went to work. Melanie's fabulous firm titties shook with a gentle tremor.

I was in heaven: My dick being sucked for the second time that night by a hot French student and one of the most naturally beautiful girls I'd encountered losing her prissy attitude and playing with her pussy while she watched.

"Enjoying it now, Mel?" Annie asked breaking from Kelvin's cock.

Melanie forced a grunt from between her clenched perfect teeth. One hand was tugging at her short pubes and mound while her other's fingers rubbed in fast and furious circles around her clit and would snake in and out of her dripping gash intermittently. He pace was incredible, the noises succulent. Her big labia were even more swollen with lust and opened loosely when so, letting her dainty inner lips be pinched and rubbed and pulled as she fucked herself with her fingers, bending her knees, spreading wide as she swung her hips towards us, her erotic display driving her crazy. Us too, needless to say.

"Wow!" Annie cried out gazing up at Melanie. "Watch this, Mel!" Then she bobbed her head fast up and down on Kelvin's dick for a few seconds, pulled back, rubbed saliva around his mushroom cockhead with her thumb and rubbed his balls with the palm of her other hand while she wanked him. That sent him over. He blew in steady spurts. Annie laughed, trying to catch his jism in her mouth, failing, getting it on her cheek and perky little tits.

Felice was watching. She stopped sucking me, fell back on her haunches with that big raw, meaty pussy beautifully spread to us and used just one finger – circling it like mad around her gaping hole to come hard, screeching and jiggling her wonderful tits.

A great sight,and all very well, but I was sat there mast blowing in the wind, helpless. I swore, grabbed my own cock to wank off.

But Melanie, having momentarily stopped her frenzied assault on her own pussy to watch in awe as Kelvin and Felice came, suddenly said with a voice hoarse with desire, "I'm okay. I'm on the pill. .. "

I didn't know what exactly she was on about until she bent right over, kissed me full on the lips. That was almost as mind-blowing as all the raw sexual action. Caught me by surprise. I copped a feel of those brilliantly proportioned tits, her long nipples prodding the palms of my hand. I didn't even get to tweak or roll them in my fingers before she stood away, said, "Andy, fuck me. Do it fast," and turned her back on me.

She bent forward, bent her knees, backed her round, high firm ass cheeks towards my dick. I focussed on the white thong tan line which divided those peachy globes, reached out as she bent further, putting her hands on her knees, urging me, "Please. Quickly. I need to come. . ." I think she was scared she'd back out through inhibition and lose the moment.

Her pouting, open, big-lipped cunt peered out at me as she leaned right forward, the fleshy flower running juices down the backs of her thighs onto her pristine white stocking-tops. And her beautiful ass fit my hands just right. You've never got a damn camera when you need one...

It was Melanie, the princess of the rich farming set, presenting her startlingly beautiful, very wet and pink hole to me for fucking. I was thankful she couldn't see the stupefied grin on my face, nor hear Kelvin urge me quietly to "Fuck her good. . ."

I was also thankful she couldn't read my mind - the thought crossed it to fuck her little crinkled asshole which was visible in the shadow of her classically curving ass.

But what an angel. I must have paused too long in admiration. She glanced over her shoulder, one perfectly-plucked eyebrow rising in expectation, need and a bit of worry.

She need not have worried. Scared of rejection? Are you mad? But I was slow, I'll say that – I like to let the moment linger, y'know.?

Annie was having none of it. She sensed some sort of sexual victory I think. "Oh, yes. Oh, yes, Andy, please fuck her," she said and before I could stop her she was at my cock, taking it out my own hand, jerking it. I winced, nearly lost it. Her small, delicate hand felt fantastic. I looked to Kelvin for disapproval. He was enrapt, recovering from his own orgasm, showed no sign of being bothered about his sexy little girlfriend playing with my cock.

Not only that, but guiding it towards the dripping cunt of his beautiful cousin.

Then Annie showed her docking skills,. I felt, and saw, the shiny throbbing head of my cock part Melanie's big pussy lips wider, saw her hole stretch to accommodate my girth and length – nothing spectacular, chaps, just normal. But what a sight.

I watched Annie's hand – thrilled as it touched Melanie's pussy lips just for a second - slip down my shaft, gently cup my balls; she met my gaze, smiled a horny, lustful little grin.

Melanie reached back between her own legs, moaning softly, helped her lips apart, eased my dick right up her. That amazing shapely ass pressed right onto my groin. I slid forward to the edge of the couch, getting more upright, feet flat on the floor for purchase. Annie couldn't hold my balls in that position so instead she chose to fondle and squeeze my ass. Melanie knew what I was doing, bent right forward until she was almost kneeling on the carpet but still had her knees off it. She used her hands to balance and thrust her body back against me; a kind of squat- thrust position that allowed her long lithe thighs to piston her pussy onto my dick.

And how she did. After the first three slow strokes her pussy relaxed around my cock and she really let loose. I slammed into her furiously, meeting her equally violent jerks.

Annie and Felice squealed with lustful delight as I fucked Melanie harder than I think I've ever fucked any woman before or since. The princess was wild for it. She wasn't loud but seemd to be growling filth to herself which came out as a series of moans groans and grunts.

The speed stayed my orgasm, allowuing me to fuck her for quite a few minutes longer than I reckoned I might manage, which was a relief. I thought I would come within seconds inside this beauty.

I heard Kelvin say "Awesome," in an impressed drawl.

Yes, it was. Melanie threw back her bouncy blonde locks loosing a guttural growl that she was going to come. Every slap of her wet cunt on my cock squished juices out onto my balls.

Her rising up like that pushed me back onto the couch a bit. I slipped out. With an angry scowl that only looked damn sexy on her vivacious face, she spun round, faced me, placed one foot up on the couch, kept the other on the floor and squatted her gaping pussy back down on my cock.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to come," I managed to tell her, still playing the gent, though god knows why – fearful she really didn't want me to lose it inside her.

"Do it! Do it!" she cried, her tits just a foot from my face.

Annie egged me on. "Come in her Andy. Fuck her and come in her," she giggled.

Melanie just grunted, "Come!" and I'm not sure whether that was n order or an announcement because next second she frigged her clit with a vengeance, arching back to make sure I saw, rising and slamming her soaking cunt up and down on my dick, crying out as I felt her pussy contract around my cock, felt a gush of liquid soak my groin.

I came hard, pulling her down onto me, pumping what seemed like gallons deep inside her. Melanie's tits were in my mouth, her hot breath on my forehead, her scent in my nostrils, her juices all over my balls and thighs and her tight, beautiful pussy was clenching around my spent dick.

She lay on me for a few moments. Felice was clapping joyously – obviously a piece of French etiquette when you've just watched people fucking their brains out at close quarters. . .

Annie helped Melanie up. Kelvin patted my shoulder, gave me a high-five, laughing. I tried to laugh – truth was I was too bushed. Melanie leaned down and kissed me softly again. So sweet. Nice to see a bit of an ice queen melted like that. Melted? Hell, I'd evaporated her!

But she said, "Thank you, Andy. I don't. . .do this. . .not with strangers. . But. . Well. . .Kelvin. . ."

"It's cool," I said back, or something like that. I just remember letting her know everything was alright. I think she went for it with me because she thought I had just been in a long term relationship and wasn't a philanderer. Ahem. . .

Annie gave her a hug, told her she was a sport. We all kind of kissed and smiled – obviously I didn't kiss Kelvin.

Before Melanie went to 'clean up' I got the arousing sight of her bending over to pick up clothes. Those long shapley legs still looked incredible in her now slightly-wrinkled stockings, and her well-fucked pussy opened slightly, big labia loosely parting to let some of my cum dribble down her legs.

The thought shot through my oversexed mind that I could go for it again and I checked out Annie's slim little bod while she dressed and Felice's big bouncing tits while she tried to get her clothes back in some order.

But of course, enough had been enough. It was well into the early hours by then and I got Kelvin to call me a cab. The rest were staying at the house, so I departed with best wishes all round, creeping back home to have a quick wash-down before sneaking into bed beside Michelle. Rat-bastard that I was.

However, I beg you give me more rope with which to hang myself – There was a further encounter with Melanie. A few days after that party night Kelvin sent me Melanie's phone number. She wanted to talk to me and I'll write in the future about what occurred. The delightful Felice also featured in that memorable event later and I will also relate that at some time.

And if you've read about my first vacation adventure with my then-girlfriend Michelle, titled 'Beach Voyeurism', you'll know that she and I had pushed boundaries a bit.

I have another two unusual sexual incidents with her to tell, so don't judge me too harshly on this recollection of a particularly unexpected but horny night.

I'm only human. If you liked it, thanks in advance for votes and I love reading whatever comments you take time to leave; good or bad or judgemental – it's a free choice. Cheers.

Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers