The 21st Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers

Annie was smiling, one hand still lightly rubbing along her own pussy. Their private joke was shared though - us guys knew what was up.

"Yeah," giggled Annie the chafing is hell. But it can feel good to get some air on it, can't it?"

"Oh, you two are the limit!" Melanie gasped, laughing reluctantly. "Trying to drive the poor guys crazy. . ."

"Like heck," Annie said. "I'm only saying how annoying wearing those pants can be. . .In fact, they're staying off 'til bedtime," she declared, and with one shuffle and a kick, let the hotpants drop to her ankles and stepped out of them.

She stood there completely bottomless save for the sexy silver platformed pumps on her feet.

Melanie shrieked this time. Annie put her hands on hips, turned to each side, shooting

Wicked glances at Kelvin and I.

"Looking great, honey," he said.

I whistled my appreciation. Across the room, Felice was still playing gently with her pussy.

Annie laughed and sat down in between us guys. I had a good look down at her crotch, slim thighs pressed together, but she was wriggling with a gentle motion. That thin stripe of soft down led the way to two little bumps - the beginning of her labia which disappeared underneath. In between I could clearly see her clitty poking through – a little flap of puckered flesh between the nascent rise of her smooth outer lips.

Annie's perky chest was rising and falling in heavy breaths, She was trying her best to conceal her arousal with a cheeky bright smile but she couldn't help herself from groping the lump which was Kelvin's cock.

"Enjoying this, baby," she said, a bit breathless. She then turned her face to me. So close. I saw her eyes flit south, checking out my own rigid crotch. For a second I expected her to grab me, too, but she looked back up, beaming, "You too, Andy?"

"Yep," I said, somewhat strained. "Very nice pair of. . .Of coochies, you two have. . ."

The girls giggled. Annie repeated me, mocking. "Coochies. . ."

"Do you find it thrilling, Annie?" Felice asked her direct. I saw the French chick's eyes had that same hooded, lustful appearance as I'd experienced in the bathrooms earlier. She was tripping on this. She'd left her own pussy alone, but still kept it on full display.

Annie said, "Yeah, I think it's fun to be half-naked with people around. Especially strange guys. . ." She looked at me; Cheeky. "And especially with another girl teasing, too."

"I can't believe what a pair of trollops you to are," Melanie said, mostly in jest.

"Oh, come on,Melanie," Annie snapped, "You're getting off on it, too. . ."

"I am not!"

"Yes you are – sitting there checking out the guys' hardons!"

Melanie looked even more outraged than she'd managed previously- which was no mean feat. "You liar!"

"Come off it – I see you. Chicken – taking but not giving."

"What?"

"Chicken. Won't even take her panties off with such a long dress on.

"It's not that lon. . . oh, don't be ridiculous! I don't do that!"

Her dress was mid-thigh, white, tight silky. I egged Anine on silently. To see Melanie's pussy must be the equivalent of finding the lost ark of the covenant. You'd probably need nazis and an adventurer with a whip to persuade her.

"Like I said – probably a big awful bush," Annie sniped.

"That's ridiculous. I. . .It 's fine, thank you. . ."

"Do you shave, Melanie," Felice asked, all innocent.

Melanie stumbled over her words, flitting glances between Kelvin and I, blushing again. "I. .. Yes, I keep tidy. . ."

"Show us then," Annie said loudly. "Felice and I have. . ."

"You two are exhibitionists! You like this!"

"You're a chicken!"

"Stop being childish. . ."

"If Kelvin shows you his will you show yours?"

"What?" Kelvin was taken by surprise, too.

Annie fell on him, unfastening his buttons.

"Annie. . ." He looked at me. I shrugged.

"Yes, Annie. . Let us see," Felice shouted, winking at Kelvin. That relaxed him a bit. Just a bit – he was shooting nervous glances at Melanie who watched on, transfixed. She was leaning forward, too, and for the first time I got a good cleavage view of her superbly-proportioned breasts, defined by a swell of deep, tanned cleavage at the top of her dress's swooping chest cut.

Annie giggled and yelped in triumph as she freed Kelvin's cock and waved it around. He was rock-hard, and sporting wood to be proud of. Annie eased his jeans and shorts down so he half-lay there, hips bare and balls now fully on show, too. Annie gave his shaft a few jerks and spoke to Melanie as she fondled Kelvin's balls. "Now this is exhibitionism, Melanie. . ."

"That is so lovely," Felice cooed. She stroked one hand over her pussy lips, drawing a trail of moisture onto her bare prominent mound.

"I can't believe it," Melanie gasped. "You're outrageous, Annie."

"And you're still chicken!"

"Ha!" Melanie said. "You're crazy!"

"A bet's a bet. . ."

"I never made a bet!"

"You never play spin the bottle? Doctors and nurses?"

"Like I said, you're being childish. . ." but Melanie was laughing. Those fine boobs jiggled under the white silk of her expensive party dress.

"I think Kelvin deserves to see some of you, Melanie, " Felice said, upping the stakes considerably – as I've pointed out, Melanie held this French 'sophisticat' in high pretentious regard, so her opinion carried gravity in Melanie's world.

"This is crazy. .. "Melanie said. "What if. .. "

"We won't get disturbed," Annie answered, intuiting her thoughts.

"Nope," added Kelvin, pretty dreamily, "miles away, they are. . ."

"Don't be crazy," Melanie protested looking between Annie and Felice.

"Oh, Melanie. .. " Felice said with a sexy smile. "Look, I will show him more just so you can do a little. . ." With that, the horny exhibitionist pulled her little top right off, letting those magnificent tits settle into heir full bare glory. Her raw sexuality was freed, only a thin ruffled skirt concealing total nudity; it concealed nothing anyway, let her sexual areas show completely.

Melanie gasped, "Oh! You are wild,Felice. . ."

"Not wild. . it is just fun. .. The guys think so, yes?"

Kelvin and I gave our full support.

"You now," Annie said to Melanie.

For a moment I really did think she would go for it herself. But that expensive private schooling and superiority complex kicked in. She shook her head, laughing, "I couldn't. . No way. . .I can't."

"You'd better," said Annie with a develish smile, wagging Kelvin's thick, erect cock about. "You'll disappoint the guys."

"No way."

"I'll do it for you," Annie said,, narrowing her eyes.

Melanie laughed the threat off.

"I 'm serious."

"Yeah,right." But Melanie looked mildly ruffled. She shot a glance at the near-naked Felice. "I mean, look at Felice's awesome body. . .i'm not competing. . "

"Oh, blow," Annie contended, "It's not about competition, silly. It's just fun. I've got no boobies to match those – look. . ." Annie whipped her tight silvery top off, throwing it at Melanie. She was naked! Right next to me. Her handful-sized tits were capped by brown nipples with almost no visible aureole; extremely perky yet small and petite like her figure. Kelvin took a little feel.

"You pair of tarts!" Melanie shrieked, laughing apprehensively.

"Chicken!" Annie yelled, and launched herself across the room.

That slim body and tight butt fell onto Melanie who was frantically defending herself, laughing like a drain but punctuating her mirth with dire warnings.

Annie was ingnoring her. She called to Felice for aid. Felice seemed to check with Kelvin if it was okay. All he did was pass on her look to me. I made the facial equivalent of a shrug – very French-like, I thought. It worked on Felice. With a wicked laugh she piled in to help Annie.

Felice's greater size helped pin Melanie to the couch from the waist-up, those big tits pressing all over Melanie's face and own chest.

Annie was struggling to pull Melanie's kicking legs clear of the couch, but she manage to force herself between them and kneel on the floor, jamming Melanie's knees under her armpits. I got a superb doggy-stykle view of Annie's sweet little butt and her neat but flushed pussy - her lips were parted and a strip of moist pink could be seen right the way down the centre towards her tiny puckerd asshole. All framed by her shapely little buttocks and thighs.

"Fucking hell," Kelvin said to my right. I saw he was openly wanking at the scene before us. If it hadn't been for our close encounter with Felice earlier that night I might have been a bit reluctant to start jerking off on a couch beside another guy but that had shown we were both no danger to each other. So, relenting to the sheer horniness of the situation – indeed the night in general – I slid down my own lower garments and felt the great rush of baring my cock to a room of three strange women.

Three strange women who at that moment had no interest in me baring my cock or beginning to wank off while I watched the two naked ones hold down the clothed one.

Melanie was squirming like mad, pleading for mercy in that high, giggly frenzy. Felice was tickling her as well as pinning down her top half.

Annie was loving the power. "No mercy, miss perfect. The boys want to see your perfect pussy. . ."

That set Melanie off again - a mix of squeals and shrieks. She tried to kick her legs furiously but Annie, for her size, was strong – once at dance college apparently.

I couldn't help but jerk with a delicious buzz in my groin as I watched Annie shove Melanie's silken dress up, up her taut, stockinged thighs and around her waist to reveal a white thong, similar to the dress in material. The stockings were hold-up and contrasted beautifully with the tan flesh above.

Annie forced herself between Melanie's thighs – wedged there for control but as she twisted and heaved with effort and Melanie attempted to wriggle away, I got successive glimpses of Melanie's crotch and saw sure signs of dampness staining that thong. As the light caught her cleft perfectly, a lovely camel-toe was framed, definitely darker with moisture where the material wedged between her slot.

"Go on, honey," Kelvin urged Annie.

She did. With Felice frantically stopping Melanie's arms from flapping her away, Annie grabbed Melanie's thong's waist-strings with a hand either side and pulled violently, throwing herself back towards Kelvin and I, hauling off the thong in the process.

Melanie's white-stockinged, toned legs kicked fresh air. My eyes raced between them – a long slit, formed by two large, yet perfectly symmetrical lips. On the mound above, a neatly-shorn slim triangle which finished just above those bulbous labia. A pussy so very neat and perfect, just like its debutant owner.

Melanie was squealing loudly, gasping for air. Laughing, Annie stood and came over to us. Felice pulled away, looking at Melanie's pussy.

"You two are crazy," Melanie yelped, leaning forward to attemopt a coverup. Then she stopped. Her hand, brilliantly, never even made it to her pussy. We could still see her bush and the top of her slit along her closed thighs.

The 'problem' was me. Kelvin's cock she'd already seen out. But now she realised both of us were jerking off.

"Oh my God. . Andy. . ."

Annie looked down, seemed to notice for the first time as well. "Wow! Andy! Wow. . ."

And Felice of course, cooed over, "Lovely Andy (Andee). . That is beautiful. . ." She wasted no time in attacking her own pussy again while she ogled Kelvin and I.

Three women, pussies on show, staring at my very hard cock. I wanked with a smile, slightly nervous.

But Annie put paid to any inhibitions by saying, "Oh, yes guys. . .I want to as well. . ." She slid a hand to her pussy as she stood in front of us and hooked a middle finger right up into her wet hole. She made sure I got a great view, pushing her hips forward. Kelvin nodded to me with a broad smile.

Annie bent forward – thought she was going to blow me - and placed Melanie's thong over my dick as my fist pumped in steady rhythm. It stuck to my swollen cockhead, the copious precum soaking right through it, mingling with Melanie's own juices. I could smell both Annie and Melanie – each pussy sweet and enticing.

Another shriek of jolly outrage from Melanie as Annie delivered her panties to my cock.

Annie glanced round, still fingering herself and told Melanie, "You better get naked."

"No way. . ."

"I'll come over there and do it. .."

"You better not. This dress cost. . ."

Felice stopped her, persuaded her, "Then take it off, Melanie. . .have fun. . .do not let Annie tear it. . ."

"I. . I cant'. . ."

Felice looked very deep into her eyes as she rubbed at her own clit and ran her open palm over her big juddering tits. "Try it Melanie. . .Such fun. . .So free. . ."

Surprisingly the last bit of meaningful persuasion came from Melanie's cousin, Kelvin. He said over, "Everything will be cool, Mel. . .just for tonight. . .no mention. . ."

That soap-queen face, as perfect in its symmetry as the pussy I'd glimpsed below, barely let a crease of a frown pass over before Melanie made her mind up. She lifted off the couch. Her damn dress was still rucked around her waist!

Long legs toned and enhanced even more by spectacular white heels to set off the stockings, she stood up, feet apart enough for me to see all the way up between her shiny thighs to that luscious pussy. Her short dark triangle betrayed the longish blonde bobbed cut of her head. A natural brunette? I wondered. But the bush did not lie, framed as it was by a tantalising white patch. With a shaky sigh, Melanie lifted her dress over her head, exposing a toned tummy and those fantastic full tits of hers enclosed in her matching silky white bra.

There she stood, only the bra, stockings and heels. She took a deep breath before she could look any of us in the eye.

"Awesome, Melanie, "I said.

She smiled. Kelvin added his praise.

Annie looked round at Melanie, her finger making little squishy noises just feet from my face as it flashed in and out her wet cunny. "Hey, you're not naked," she said, smiling.

Melanie hesitated. Felice added, "Tyry it," as she fingered her lush quim.

Another deep breath. Then Melanie's bra came off. Those breasts – magnificent, a tanned pair of firm but natural flawless mounds, curving out from her torso with the fine lines and shade of Sahara dunes, peaked by dollar-sized aureole bearing dark pink nipples which, in their state of firm arousal, jutted out in a very tempting carnal way, each about the length of half my thumb – an inch or so. . .they were not thick but long, enticing. . .

"You look beautiful," said Felice. "How do you feel?"

Melanie looked at the four of us, all masturbating, and mumbled, "It's. . .quite horny. . ."

"Quite?" Kelvin smiled. "I'll say. . ."

"You like watching as well?" Annie asked Melanie.

Before she could answer, Annie clambered onto Kelvin, turned to face the other girls, looked at me then my throbbing dick with undisguised lust and squatted an inch over Kelvin's hard cock, parting her lips with the fingers of one hand, revealing her soaking pink hole and shiny hard clit. "Does it get you like this?" Annie grinned at Melanie.

Melanie definitely blushed, which was quite a sight on a naked babe (well, stockings excluded but that made her somehow 'more' naked) with model looks and figure like hers. You somehow never imagine them shy or retiring. Uptight, yeah, but Felice and Annie had done a hell off a job to loosen up Melanie. And stiffen up Kelvin and I.

Melanie breathed in a quivering breath and sighed, "Sometimes. . ."

Annie lowered herself right down onto Kelvin's hard cock, taking his formidable thick shaft right up her tight little pussy. I was leaning forward, sort of quarter turned to watch as I wanked.

Annie moaned loudly.

"Oh my god. . ." Melanie said

"Now you can watch this," Annie gasped and started to lift up and down, letting us all see Kelvin's cock slip in and out the wet pussy lips clamped around it.

Felice said something in French, increasing her masturbation until she was in time with Kelvin an Annie's fucking. Her wet cunt was splashing juices everywhere. It was great to see what I'd only glimpsed and heard in the bathrooms hours ago.

Melanie looked hypnotised by the screwing on my couch. Hypnotised, but a vision of sexuality. She looked along at me. I smiled up. She looked around and down at Felice, gasped at the ferocity of the French girl's wanking, the erotic rawness of those spectacular tits swaying and shuddering in time to her manipulations.

In a trance, Melanie slid a hand over her own chest, touching her nipples ever so gently. Her eyes kept flitting around, drinking in the carnal show.

Beside me the sound of Kelvin and Annie's screwing was driving me crazy – the rhythmic squelching as she slammed her cunt down on his hard cock was mind-blowing. She was beginning to moan and groan unintelligibly. Kelvin had his hands on her hips controlling the speed at which they fucked.

Annie flicked fingers across her clit. She let out a high-pitched mew, whining that she would come soon.

Kelvin uged her on. So too did Felice from the opposite couch. The French beauty was bucking on her fingers and talking filth in her own language. I had a great view as she thrust fingers up her hot cunt, eyes closed, cumming hard.

Melanie moved closer to Annie and Kelvin, still entranced by their live sex show. That meant she also came closer to me. My seated angle allowed me a dynamic view right up her body from knee height – Her beautiful dazzling eyes gazed down wide and full of wonder at me, as I drank in the sight of those jutting breasts of hers, curving out above me to their long puckered nipples. One hand rested flat just below her tits. The other she moved slowly lower, down over the shallow curve of her lower belly, gently running through her cropped puibic triangle and sliding between and around her big swollen labia. Her middle finger disappeared in the fleshy channel, parting her outer lips, coming out glistening with her juices.

Melanie gazed at my dick. I lifted my hips a little, sort of jerking it up towards her. I heard her emit a little stifled moan.

From the side, Annie crying out her orgasm. Kelvin breathing hard, heavy – but I saw, briefly, his eyes were on Melanie, too.

Then she was blocked out from my view. Felice's magnificent form climbed onto my lap. She had shed her skirt and was now totally naked. She was hot, smelled amazing - a mix of sex and perfume. Her hair fell about my face and her tits brushed across my lips and squashed against my chest as she mounted me with urgency.

She was still talking fast and sexy in her native tongue. I could only agree with a series of breathless yeses as she took my cock and guided it into her hot, soaking hole.

She was tight, her pussy convulsing. She immediately began to buck furiously on me. Her juice ran all over my balls. She seemed to be having multiple orgasms, losing control in a delightful way.

I felt her hand on my balls. Then realised both her arms were wrapped around my neck. I moved to the side, bent round to see Melanie crouched, fondling me, holding the base of my shaft as it pumped in and out of Felice's meaty bald quim. Melanie still looked entranced. Both her hands were in use - one on me and the other on Felice's ass as it pumped up and down.

I felt I would blow with the sheer eroticism of it all. I told Felice I was going to come soon. I should have kept my mouth shut: Frustratingly, she pulled off me, my dick slopping out of her cunt and slapping on my stomach. Melanie kept stroking it gently, silent and enrapt.

Felice asked hurriedly if there were any condoms. Goddammit! Not on me – 'Mr. Faithful', and Kelvin didn't have any.

Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers