The 5th Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altar boy
altar boy
418 Followers

His fingers were gripping my ankles, helping me force my legs wide for him. It really took him no effort to hold them wide. He suddenly let go and leaned over me, supporting himself on his hands on either side of me, grinning down at me. He reached to tug my hair, forcing me to face him. My face was contorted in pain and emotional suffering. My bottom lip jutted as I pouted and sobbed. He made me look into his eyes as he continued to fuck my ass, pulling and pushing his cock from the depths of my bowels.

Suddenly he reached to grasp my own cock. I squealed and released my legs and batted away at his hands. This was almost more than I could take. I couldn't handle him touching my penis. He laughed at me and slapped me hard in the face, leaving me shocked in silence for a moment. The tears welled anew and rolled down the sides of my face. My hands slipped back to pull my knees wide, and I allowed him to tug at my cock.

I couldn't control the movements my hips made. They lifted to meet him as he plunged his cock deep inside me, causing me to grunt with each thrust. They lifted to press my cock into his grip. I couldn't stop writhing. I felt like such a fucking whore.

I felt my face grow warm first...Followed soon by the rest of my body. I felt the familiar sensations of pending orgasm. I began to cry again. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want any of it to happen. But I couldn't stop it. I saw the expressions on his face, and felt the change of his movements. I knew he was about to cum, too. He was going to cum in my ass. I was being fucked by a man, and he was going to ejaculate into my colon. The immensity of the whole situation was too much.

My stomach heaved, the muscles there quivering as my hips rocked and rolled frantically against him. We both screamed in unison as his cock suddenly swelled and gushed inside me, filling me with warmth. My own cock jetted at the same time, covering my already ruined shirt. We both grunted and groaned; The muscles inside me contracted with each jet of cum from my cock, milking him to fill me further.

He finished fucking me. He collapsed on me, spent. We were both panting and gasping for air. My sobs finally stilled. I felt his cock begin to shrink and slip from me, leaving my hole feeling empty and gaping. A trickle of his semen spilled, making me feel even more of a whore. He rose slowly to his knees, motioning to me to remain laying there. He shifted himself around to my head and grasped his cock, wiping it in my hair. I whimpered again in humiliation. But I didn't stop him. I remained on the floor. A tattered, fucked cock slut, staring up at him, watching him dress.

And I knew the next time he stepped on the elevator, we'd both get off on the 5th floor.

altar boy
altar boy
418 Followers
12