The Absentminded Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just do my clit, you old fagot... Ahh, this... is... it!"

Ron attended both girls at the same time with efficiency and Lily felt the pain recede and her body respond in a strange way to his ministration. But when his fingers entered between her thighs, she whispered, "no, please..." But the experienced man didn't take heed to her feeble protests and brought both girls to a quick release.

Later, when Ron left the room, and both girls still lie naked recovering Lily found her voice. "Where is Millie?"

"She has her own dressing-room and is being attended by her lover. You are new at this, aren't you?"

"Yes," confessed Lily. "I'm Lily and I do normal nude movies or photo shoots, but I needed quick cash and my agency send me here."

"You did well. This is the best outfit of them all, and they do very good films. I do several others and this is the best." Sylvia started to dress. She was using a long dress, no panties and a simple T-shirt without bra, her erected nipples clearly visible against the fabric. She picked a purse. "Don't forget to pass through the director's room for your check.

Lily was left alone and had to face a dressing problem. She dressed her panties carefully and then slipped inside her mini-dress. She looked at the body-length mirror on the wall and saw her well welted thighs clearly seen under the hem of the short garment.

"Well, let's the gents have their fun," she sighted. Picking her oversized purse, she checked if she didn't forget anything and she went looking for the director. He was alone in a nicely decorated room.

"Ah, Lily, you're a natural," he gushed delivering her a folded check. "This surprise look you gave us when you got the first stroke was priceless. We are starting to shoot a contemporary film next week. Interested?"

"Not really," laughed Lily, "I..." she looked casually at the check before dropping it in her purse and her eyes bulged out at the unexpected amount. It was three times her normal fare.

"Something wrong?" Inquired the director worriedly. "We told your agency that we would pay only our standard rate for one scene. Of course if you do our next film it will be much better."

"Next week?" She asked in a small voice. "What about it?" She turned her back to him showing her welts.

"Oh, in a week they will be memory. Any way we have ways to deal with the slight marks if they remain. Are you on?"

"Yes, I am. Where do I sign?"

"Here. Pick up the script, read it. You will do Helen. You're perfect for her. If you accept, call me, we will send you a contract. Go over it with your agent or lawyer, sign it if you agree. We start shooting ten days from now."

Lily held the script to her breast. She would make sure to not loose it. She thanked and went to the door.

"And Lily..."

"Yes?"

"Be on time. We spank actresses that are late."

The End

12