The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

"Oh, Jeeze!" stated Marion, instantly alert.

Henry met his mother's gaze. Instantly, he was transported to his younger days when she had interrupted his burglary of the cookie jar.

"I'm sorry, mom!"

"Put Denzel back, son."

"I'm..."

"It's OK. Now you know that your unattached, single mother is not a nun."

"I had no idea."

"I find that hard to believe. I know you jerk off."

"But."

"Look, I find Denzel a lot easier than trying to maintain a relationship. Most men my age don't hold my interest and I don't want to be entangled in their lives. I still need relief, however."

"How often do you use this thing, mom."

"That's none of your business. But to be honest, on many nights it helps me sleep. Most nights in fact. Six weeks of not getting any is going to be the hardest thing about wearing these casts."

"Oh," said Henry softly as he placed the dildo back where he found it.

Both Henry and Marion were scarlet with embarrassment.

"I wish there was some way I could help you, mom."

"Cease this line of inquiry right now. We've crossed enough parental/child lines as it is!"

Henry finished putting the clothes away and slinked out of his mother's room. The thought of his mother's angelic face in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy came to his mind unbidden. What did his mother sound like when she climaxed? Like a porn star from the internet? Or was she quiet, with a barely audible moan? The curiosity leeched into his soul. He made a hasty beeline to his room to collect his breath and organize his thoughts. Unsure what to do, he played a round of Call of Duty, to fix his mind elsewhere.

Tentatively, he returned to his mother's room.

"Where have you been? My back teeth are practically floating and it's well past bedtime."

She didn't seem upset or embarrassed anymore which caused Henry to emit a sigh of relief. Shortly thereafter, he was tucking her into bed. He made a move to exit the room.

"Stay, Henry. I'll need you for my late-night pee."

He prepared himself for bed and settled himself next to his mother.

"Henry, you are so sweet. I almost wish you were a regular male nurse. I make him violate his Hippocratic oath!"

"TMI, mom!"

"This can't be easy for you can it? Your mom is helpless and naked a lot of the time."

"It's no big deal, mom."

"So, you say. I'm a burden. If you were a nurse and I was your patient, you wouldn't be so embarrassed or put upon."

"Yeah, and the hospital would fire me for egregious behavior!"

Marion emitted a throaty giggle.

"The truth's out now, isn't it?"

"Mom?"

"Kiss me, son. We need to talk."

"You call that a kiss? No wonder those girls dumped you!"

Henry planted an intense demanding kiss upon his mother's succulent lips.

"My, I am making you feel all funny inside, aren't I"

"It shows, huh?"

"In spades. You gave it away when you found Denzel."

"It's not like we can do anything about it, mom."

"Well, no. But Oedipus is in Freud's index for a reason. Part of me is flattered."

"How so?"

"Every mother wants her son to select someone like themselves for a partner. That's why the mother of the groom often ends up as the bride's least favorite person. She knows she's always under scrutiny and that scrutiny is almost always unfavorable."

"You are really beautiful, mom."

"The way you say that Henry makes it clear that you would still say it that exact way even if we weren't related."

"That's true."

"And that is music to my ears. I still have it."

"Yes, you do."

"Henry, stand up and take your clothes off."

"Mom?"

"Just do it."

Henry stood up and divested himself f his T-shirt and pajama bottoms.

"Don't hide yourself."

Reluctantly, Henry's hands fell away from his engorged manhood.

"Wow! I do nice work!"

"Mom?"

"You are very handsome, son, and every inch the man. Come here."

"No, don't get redressed."

Henry lay beside his mother.

"We are a pair aren't we, Henry? All our lives it's been the two of us. We've stood beside each other, encouraged each other, been each other's cheerleader, now we have a unique challenge to face."

"Namely?"

Dissatisfied sexually. I have Denzell, but he's not a living breathing man and you have rosy palm and her five sisters. Neither one of us is truly satisfied with what we have. Isn't that, right?

"Uh-huh."

"This thing between us is going to have to be dealt with one way or another."

"But."

"Yeah, It's not a nice word. But no one outside of this house, beyond the two of us has to know about it."

"Oh, God, Mom, please I don't think..."

"I bet a blow job would change your mind."

"Mom?"

"Spin me so that my head is hanging off the foot of the bed. I'll prop myself up with my casts, that should put me right at the level of your pecker."

"Mom, am I hearing this?"

"Yes, you are. I miss giving BJs I haven't performed one in a long time. If my doing that doesn't turn us both into stone, tomorrow we can talk about you helping me out in a similar manner."

"Mom, if this is a joke..."

"Do you want a blow job or not?"

Henry helped his mother position herself, with the aid of a pillow she was at the perfect height and angle.

"Now, Henry, come as close as you can. I promise I won't bite."

Henry closed his eyes, then closed the distance between his mother and himself.

Her mouth was warm and inviting. She suckled the head and then planted gentle butterfly kisses along the shaft before licking each of his balls in turn and taking him in. Slowly, hypnotically, her head slid back and forth. Henry opened his eyes. He spied his mother's beautiful face, eyes closed in pleasure, and his cock balls deep in her cherubic mouth. His mother was far more talented than any girl Henry had been with. He felt the orgasm working its way out of him via the base of his spine. He inched closer and closer to climax. At last, he grasped his mother gently by the back of her head and shot his load down her throat. He gasped with joy as his manhood went flaccid. He took a step backward.

"Yummy!" Exclaimed Marion. She opened her eyes.

"Well, neither of us has been struck dead by the Almighty."

Henry sighed.

"Get dressed and climb into bed, Henry. We both need the sleep."

Henry repositioned his mother and settled himself next to her once more. After a deep lingering kiss, both mother and son entered the arms of Morpheus. Their dreams that night were exemplary. Henry would remember that summer for the rest of his days. It was then that he learned how to be an expert and giving lover. There would be many girls in his future. Everyone asked the same question, "Where did you learn THAT?" Henry's only response was always the same, an enigmatic smile.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers