All Comments on 'The Accident Ch. 03'

by FantasyLife77

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
nuguy2006nuguy2006over 10 years ago
Great story line

I've enjoyed both installments of this story line. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

You have a good story going hope you have a few more chapters left . (dutch513 can't log in sorry.)

nuguy2006nuguy2006over 10 years ago
OK I CAN'T COUNT

I have read all three and enjoyed them all. I haven't commented on the other ones, but I gave them all 5 stars. Keep up the good work. Keep us old pervs some great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Add both the aunt and Brenda to the harem. Have Brenda the nurse move in with them and move out of her apartment. Have the Aunt divorce her husband and move in with her sister, niece and nephew, possibly taking her 18 year old daughter with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The story is really hot, but does Mom have red hair or blonde hair. Mistakes like that take away from the story.

bruceacimbruceacimover 10 years ago
Nice Turn of Direction...Very Solid Commitment to Family...

pleasantly surprised how much more solid the story line developed from the first 2 chapters. good to know ur quite willing to push the limits as far as u tastefully can while still being as nasty. will eagerly await the next adventure.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Like the way

The story is going now that they are bringing Aunt Cynthia into the Mix. they need to get some outside Help esp. someone who can help to bring Money into the House.

A banker,broker,etc.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 10 years ago
I like it

The gorean reference was nice, but I like that you haven't delved too deeply too fast. Keep up a nice pace, slowly developing the characters so that the reader can build a relationship with them. Then get a bit darker.

I would like to see the girls get nipple rings. That's always sexy and ties somewhat with the slave markings from the Gor books.

Very good stuff. Can't wait for the next installment.

hornacekhornacekover 10 years ago
started strong, becoming less special

With this chapter the main character becomes more domineering and unlikable. Now he calls them "sluts" to their faces? The first chapter had such promise but now he's turned into an asshole that just wants to degrade them, he doesn't really care about having sex with them.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
It's Becoming***

Just another read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This isn't too bad

Yes I agree its just another read and it was way better at the start, but & I do mean a big but.... its more realistic. Before you ask what I'm saying the basic animal instinct in your head should say power only leads to greed and now that they openly say he's their master, this is very realistic in my mind. So as for a reader following and understanding I hope theres a plot to crash his world *not too badly but enough to slap him a lil back to chapter 1 standards* to make this beyond a great story and not just another read. Thanks for the story up till now

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I'm out

If it keeps going downhill from here I don't want to find out. It is already too far down the dark slope for me.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
Poor choice of wording

lone they accept him as master they don't need to say my son and master every time! Also my slut slave sister or slut mother I mean enough. Call them slut him master or mom and sis and son not both!

TaljinnTaljinnalmost 9 years ago
Better...

I think this one was better written than the last two, however, the repetition in your descriptions still needs work. I think that was mentioned in another comment. Also, mom's hair goes from blond to red to blond again.

Aside from that, you had a good start with showing us what mom was thinking as the manipulations got underway. More like that and you'll do amazing things.

jrmmjrmmabout 5 years ago
Master?

I really like the story and mind control aspect, not sure it needed the master and slut scenario, that said I thoroughly enjoyed it

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Kind of disconnected from the story after he stated clearly that he would never force anyone, then completely and actively manipulated both mom and sis, issuing mental orders to get his way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous