The Accident Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

Lowering myself down on his hard cock I looked over my shoulder at Bill, who was rubbing some lube on his hard shaft. I smiled and began to thrust up and down on the hard cock buried in my pussy, waiting for Bill to slip behind me and give me his cock in my asshole.

It didn't take long, and the feeling of having two hot, large, and rock hard cocks in me at once sent me over the edge. I started to cum and kept cumming as they fucked my ass and pussy together. The orgasm's I had were intense though short, but I kept having them over and over again. Part of it was my mind and the nasty thoughts I was having as these two men fucked me like I was just a play toy for them.

When I felt their hot cum filling both my holes I had a huge orgasm that caused me to pass out for a bit. Coming awake a bit later, I found Bill's cock dangling in front of my face and without any thought, I took him into my mouth and sucked him deeply. The client took a shower and left as I gave Bill a blowjob, and after Bill came in my mouth, I took a shower and headed home.

I had mixed feelings for quite some time after that night, and didn't allow Bill to have me until the night of the accident. I had grown to like having the illicit sex and the things that Bill would do to me, and when he pressed harder than usual that night, I relented, and once again, went with him to the motel. It was on the way back to the office that I had gotten real horny again, and started to give him a blowjob. As he drove he was telling me how I would be so good at helping gain new contracts by offering myself to him and the clients we took to dinner.

The more he talked about me doing other men, and maybe even groups of men at once, the hornier I got. I was taking his cock all the way to its base when the drunk driver hit us. The impact caused me to fall towards the floor of the car as Bill was trying to get us stopped. I tasted blood in my mouth, never knowing that I had bit him pretty hard until after we got to the hospital.

Sitting in the ER, I knew that I had really messed up my marriage. The longer I sat there and John didn't show, the more fearful I got. I did love my husband. I had always loved him. Why I had done what I did with Bill still mystified me, and I had no reason, no excuse, no anything to offer as to why I had not only done it the first time, but let it continue as I had.

When John hadn't come to get me, I was finally forced to call my mother. She was concerned for my well being of course, and asked lots of questions about the accident. Questions I couldn't answer without telling about the cheating wife I had become. When I got home, I got rid of mom, hoping that John wouldn't kill me on first site.

The look in his eyes...the pain, the knowledge that his formerly proper and chaste wife had been cheating with another man...the hurt I had caused him by that cheating...I felt as low as I ever had in my life. Then, his reaction was not what I would ever have expected too. I could tell he was trying hard to hold in his temper, but his statements about Bill and I were so...calm. So...at times he almost sounded like he was just curious about a co-worker and the day we had instead of a husband asking about a cheating wife's lover.

The hours went by slowly and the longer I was around John, the worse I began to feel. I saw that whatever else I had done, my cheating had probably destroyed my marriage and John's love for me. When he wanted me to tell him all the details, I was at first shocked, then after realizing why he wanted the details, I was afraid.

How do you tell a husband of so many years, how do you tell your one true love, what you did with another man? How you did things with that man that you never allowed or even thought about trying with the one person you loved more in your life? How do you tell a loving husband why you allowed yourself to have multiple sessions of sex with another? How could I have done what I did and not have kept that guilt I had the first time?

All those questions, then when he questioned my faithfulness before...from our dating days to the time the affair really started. How was I supposed to ensure that I was an honest person after having lied, cheated, and gone outside our marriage like I had? I wanted to die. I seriously contemplated suicide when John walked out that door that night too.

Cry. I had never cried as much in my life as I did those first four weeks we were separated. I just knew that we were finished as man and wife then. The handwriting was on the wall. Old friends stopped coming by to see me; I was personna-non-grata at the parties and events.

At work I was looked upon with distrust by the female co-workers, who had once been friendly to me. The males...well, in their eyes I was a first class slut and they constantly hit on me. Bill avoided me, and since he too was separated from his wife, we made sure to keep away from each other if nobody else was around.

I finally had to quit when three men in one morning hit on me. One of them insisted that I give up some pussy to him because I was now the official company slut. When he said that I broke into tears. I knew that the reason he said it was to push me into fucking him, but he really hadn't understood my actions or me at all. Of course, I didn't even understand what I had done.

I quit that afternoon, and left the building. The last thing I heard was the front receptionist yelling at me.

"Well, slut, I hope you're much more reserved at your next job. Oh, are you going to be working down on 5th and Masterson?"

5th and Masterson. The 'red-light' district. Where all the hookers hung out. I had pretty much destroyed my reputation in business, and a job that I had loved. The city, while large, wasn't that large and I knew that eventually, my reputation would come back to haunt me. I looked for and found a job in a totally different type of business. Even using my maiden name to help hide the truth from everyone.

I also became celibate. I was tested several times for STD's. I stayed away from all men. I worked, went home, slept and then went to work. Any shopping I did, I did right after work on my way home, and I didn't waste any time doing it.

My mother called me daily, and I would keep the talk short and about anything but John and I and our marriage. Mom and dad tried to get me out and about, but I wouldn't for fear of...well I really didn't know why, but the thought of going out scared me to death.

I had dreams every night and they were always about John. I missed him terribly, and even though I knew I had truly hurt him and driven him away, I had some little slim hope that he would one day come back for me. Maybe even forgive me for the pain and suffering I had caused him.

Then came that day I saw him in the restaurant with that other woman. My God, she was beautiful. I had gotten a phone call from someone...leaving a message on my answering machine. Something about my husband was about to become a single man attached already. It was a man's voice; one that I just couldn't help but think was that guy in the office that had demanded sex from the 'company slut'.

I went there, hoping against hope that I wouldn't see John there. Then, as I sat down, I saw them. They were close together, whispering to each other. I was crushed. I had, for all appearances, lost my husband to another woman. One who looked better, younger, and far sexier than I was. I was sure I had no chance now of saving my marriage.

Then, as I sat there, she suddenly got up, and crying, almost ran past my table. John had gotten up to follow her...then he saw me. The look he gave me. I felt cold. So cold. John had a look that was like I was some kind of insect that had irritated him. I was afraid for a moment that he was going to 'stamp' out that insect too. I got up and stumbled out of the restaurant, right behind that woman.

As we waited for a cab, I could hear her muttering.

"Bastard. I thought we meant something to each other. Son of a Bitch. Oh...damn."

I felt bad for her, even if she had been fucking my husband. John had evidently changed a lot. I couldn't imagine him being mean or a bastard. I couldn't imagine what he had done or said to hurt her so, but I knew that the John I knew would never have done that to me. Not intentionally.

I began to fear that John had begun to hate women now, all because of me. He hated me so much that he blamed all women for my having cheated on him. That had to be it. The look he had given me. It could have been deep hatred. Of me. Me, his former wife. His former faithful yet now, cheating slut of a wife.

That night at home I was despondent. I felt like I had reached the end of my world. It was over for sure. Over the next few days...actually week, John called and left messages for me. He wanted to talk. I was sure it was to tell me he was filing for divorce now. Out of fear, I didn't respond to his calls or messages.

Then, about three months later, I decided we had to do something. We couldn't go on like this. We needed to either finish our marriage or try to fix it. This hovering around as we were was only driving each of us crazy.

I had been going to a shrink for a while and she had been able to help me figure out why I had done what I did with Bill. She had also helped me to see that I still loved John far too much to just walk away without a fight. I had to confront him and find out one way or the other.

One night I got up my best brave front and drove to his place. I waited for him only for a few minutes when he showed up. He looked surprised to see me. I noticed that he looked like he had lost some weight and sleep too. Circles under his eyes and a shadow...some kind of dark secret being carried around. I knew what that was.

We talked. I found out about that other woman, and the finding out was painful to me. Even though I already knew that he must have been intimate with her, hearing him say it cut me to the bone. And I had the benefit of a warning. I now had somewhat of a feeling of what I had put John through. Only, what I had done was far, far worse in my mind. I had not had a reason to do what I did, while John had every reason in the world to do what he did.

Our first talk was rough, and broken. I left with some hope that maybe we could save our marriage. But I knew that it would take a lot of hard work and on my part, extreme sacrifice. I knew that John would be suspicious of any contacts I had at all. I could tell that every phone call that was for me would cause suspicion, that each time I left for work he would be wondering.

I wondered if I was going to be strong enough to stand up to that kind of scrutiny or would I fail miserably? That night in my bed at my apartment I tossed and turned. His words in my mind, my responses, me wondering if I had said everything just the way it was meant, was it all taken like I meant...I replayed that whole conversation over and over.

The next morning I was drained. I called in sick and just sat around the house moping. My visit to the shrink was eventful though. She pointed out that we had taken steps to correct the wrongs in our marriage. She also pointed out that even though John had cheated, it hadn't probably been a 'revenge fuck' but a mixed up man trying to find his way, and a pretty aggressive woman having come on to him strong.

Then, one night Bill called. I was stunned. Flat stunned.

"Why did you call me and how did you get my number?"

"Well, I called because I thought that if you and your husband aren't back together we might go out and have dinner or something. I find myself a single divorced man at the moment. Oh, I got your phone number from work. You left it and your forwarding address."

"Well, I'm not divorced...yet. I don't ever want to see you again either. We have done enough to each other now. I don't want to do anything with you, talk to you, or see you. I am only thinking of one man from now on, regardless of what happens between us. I will only ever love one man."

"So you and your hubby are still married yet?"

"Yes. Maybe not for long, but we are still married and I am fighting to stay that way. If we should get divorced I will never be with another man anyway. I couldn't. I just couldn't. Even if I were to change my mind, I sure wouldn't want to be with any man that I had cheated on my husband with again. I would appreciate it if you never tried to contact me again Bill. Never."

"Okay. I'm sorry you feel that way Sue. I truly am. Goodbye."

After we hung up I found myself shaking. Hot tears running down my cheeks as I thought back to that terrible day when John had confronted me about my cheating. Would I ever be able to put this all behind me and go on with my life? Would that life include John or had I lost him too?

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12