All Comments on 'The Accident Ch. 04'

by FantasyLife77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Now

That he has complete control over the family. He needs to deal with his "uncle" and get his Aunt a fair settlement. and then through his Slaves get them to bring others who could be usefull Lawyers,Drs. Bankers and others.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
More

Good story could use unmentioned aunts daughter or daughters.With such control he should be able to influence financtial movers and shakers to be come wealthy as well.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 9 years ago
Getting a little heavy handed with thought modification

That is, if he truly doesn't want to alter anyone too drastically, of course. Still, hot, but could use less of the repetitious "son and master" type of thing. It's good to remind of the incestuous nature of the relationships, as well as the dominance inherent in them, but finding different ways to do so would be preferable.

I would teach the cheating uncle a lesson, perhaps by going into town and fucking his secretary in front of him whilst psychologically instilling the fear of God against ever trying to harm/reveal the family.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
UNCLE

He could make him a willing "cuck" who's only pleasure is seeing his Ex-wife with her nephew and to see her Belly Swell with her Nephew's child. then with the help of Mom and Aunt to pick up the pieces to add to his Harem. like a Lawyer,Doctor etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
continue the series

Please please please continue the story please please I'm so wet I'm dripping! please please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

OK why did you stop the story??????

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
You Have

A Great story Going. You Mention at the End about College. So the next step should

be College and the Sorority girl's. Not to Mention his aunt Divorcing her Husband and getting Enough Money to open a Yoga studio close by so they can stay with their Master. and help to build his Harem.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Second Read

the next chapter should deal with the uncle. Plus he has to go to college where he can add the Best to his Harem. and find a Few Rich Babes and their Mothers to add to the Harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was expecting him to make his mom's yoga class his to play with and take into his harem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous