The Acedemy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found her clitoris and began rubbing, grazing, and squeezing the small orb softly with my finger. Amanda could do nothing to stop her moans except pacify herself by sucking on my spare hand's finger. I rubbed on it hard one last time and sent my finger deep into her pussy and pulled my other finger out of her mouth so I could grab hold of her hair and pull it, turning her on more, also to expose her neck to more kisses and nibbling as she was sent into the most explosive orgasm of her life.

"Ooohhhh myyy goodddd!!!!! Zach, I'm cummmminnnng!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. It echoed throughout the nearby hallway. Amanda's juices flooded out of her pussy and onto my hand. I kept pumping my finger in and out so the small girl could ride her orgasm even longer. She continued moaning loudly as I fingered her. Her body quickly disappeared and reappeared in spasms. She began thrashing and gasping for air for a full minute until she collapsed onto my chest and my hand, which was still deep in her pussy.

"Now we're even," I whispered into her ear.

---------------

Three months later. I had finally been informed by the Professor why those men in the suits had wanted me dead. (As if it could be achieved). They were part of a school run by one of the Professor's old friends. This friend, however, had very different views on what should happen to the gifted students. He believed that the students should use their powers to learn how to fight. Throw the normal humans an offensive they'd never forget. The reason they'd want me is so I would permanently serve them and their cause, on the account of me being pretty hard to take down.

They'd go to any lengths to have more students. Even sacrifice students they already have. The professor only institutes a combat training class to promote self defense against these, "Deviants," As he put it.

Amanda and I had released it to the school that we were dating. Nobody was really that surprised. Apart from our first sexual encounter, we've been taking things slow. I've begun to think about her constantly. As her to me.

Drew has changed radically since he learned how to hone is telekinesis. He has begun working out with his peers, building up muscle mass; he finally cut his damned hair. He got a stylish butch haircut. It looks nice on him. He still crushes on Hannah, who, I must admit, has begun to notice him. Hannah once almost asked Drew out on her own free will when he was in the (Recently joined) combat training course with me. Drew and I, after working out and sparring with other students in two-on-two fights, had taken our shirts off and left only basket ball shorts and sneakers on. Drew lost concentration halfway through because he was focused on what Hannah was thinking. Which, according to Drew, involved a hot air balloon, some champagne, and one over used bottle of lubricants.

The two-on-two match lasted a while. It was after class hours so the girls got to come and watch if they wanted. They did. We were sparring with David, a man with attributes toward super speed. He lacked real strength but could easily dodge most attacks; and Kyle. Kyle had the ability to tell what people were feeling. (Not really a skill used for fighting, but after fifteen years of Karate and MMA, he was still a good opponent.) We barely won when Drew pulled it back together just in time to send a blast of power in the general direction of the two to disorient them long enough for me to grab them and make them say, "Uncle."

"Go, Drew!" Hannah yelled from across the gymnasium. Drew looked up to see who it was and smiled.

"Thanks," He bellowed back. Drew and I walked out of the room and after cleaning up, we changed back into normal clothes. We made our way back out to the gym and I grabbed hands with Amanda and our lips met. I pulled her into a hug and we walked and talked about her day. Everything was exceptional, she thought about me A LOT, apparently. In both sexual and emotional ways. That made me happy.

Off to my right, I heard two heart beats pick up, "...Both did really well," Hannah said.

"Thanks. You mind if I tell you something?" Drew said shyly.

"Not at all," Hannah said. She obviously liked Drew.

"You know how a few months ago, how I couldn't really do any of that telekinetic stuff?" Drew continued.

"Yeah, I suppose."

"Well, Zach gave me some advice. He told me to think about something that makes me comfortable. Something that I like, that makes me happy. Something sweet and innocent. It just so happens that you were the first thing to pop into my mind. And you made it possible for me to be what I am today, thank you." He said confidently.

"Drew, that's really sweet. I've been thinking that way about you lately too. Especially after the hair cut. You look so much cuter now," She ran her hands through his shorter hair. Drew's shoulder muscles tensed and released as his heartbeat picked up. "Listen, if you're not doing anything tomorrow night, you can come over and we can watch a movie or something with Zach and Amanda. If you're not too busy, that is, I'd really like for you to come."

"I'd love to come in you... I mean, come in your dorm..." Drew said, correcting his eagerness.

Hannah giggled, "Great, I've got to get to my violin lessons... I'll guess I'll see you then?"

"Yeah, totally. See ya," Drew said. Hannah began to leave, corrected herself, turned around and gave Drew a kiss on the cheek. She then hurriedly walked off and giggled with excitement shortly thereafter. Drew immediately turned around and jumped in the air. He ran up next to Amanda and I and explained it to Amanda. He already knew that I knew it.

"That was the worst and best moment of my life!" He yelled.

"Why the worst?" Asked Amanda, "I thought you'd kill to be with her."

"It was bad because I was so damned nervous and I couldn't concentrate on anything. I mean anything other than not trying to make myself look like an idiot. I couldn't focus on what she was saying, thinking, doing, anything! It was bliss and hell at the same time."

"Well, you got a date for tomorrow, so it turned out alright," I said.

"Oh my god... I have a date with Hannah, you're right!" Drew ran off to our dorm, muttering something about, "I've got no clothes to wear!"

"Well, that was... Interesting," Amanda said.

"Certainly was," I replied, moving to face her again, making eye contact.

"So, this means we can't be alone when we're, ' Watching a movie.' " Amanda said, frowning as she moved closer and grabbed my large bicep.

"You really think they'll find it suspicious if we sneak off back to my dorm?" I asked suggestively.

"Probably not, but I don't know what Hannah will want on her first date with Drew. I don't want her to get hurt. She's still a virgin and I think Drew may be after sex."

"Well, Drew is definitely after sex; but he's a virgin too. He'd be as clueless as a toddler. Plus, he really does like Hannah. It'll be fine, baby. Don't worry about it."

"I guess you're right. The only thing I need to worry about is me being to sore the morning after I have you inside me." She said, she glanced up at me, then down to my crotch, then back up to me.

"I'll be gentle, I promise," Said, pulling her into a long passionate kiss.

-----------------------

It was eight o'clock the next day, Drew and I walked over to the girls' dorm. Hannah's dad had purchased them a large flat-screen and Amanda and I often utilized the couch to, "Watch movies." I kept thinking advice to Drew in my mind. He would occasionally respond by a nod, a fix of his appearance that I pointed out, or saying, "Dude, I can read her mind. I'll know."

I knocked on the door and maybe twenty seconds later, Amanda answered the door wearing the sexiest black dress I've ever seen on any woman. Hannah, the little 5'6" dootsy little blond was wearing a small blue tank top and an even smaller black skirt. The small tank top let her D Cup breasts bounce freely as she wasn't wearing a bra. Out of nowhere, it felt as if someone had punched me in my right shoulder. Drew used his telekinesis to punch me to tell me to get my mind out of the gutter. "Sorry, Drew. I'll keep my eyes on Amanda. You keep yours on Hannah too, though." I thought.

"Heya, baby!" Amanda said, she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

"Hey, Drew. Will you come inside?" Hannah asked shyly. She motioned for him to come sit down by Amanda and I on the couch.

"Yeah, thanks." Drew said, shaking his head to clear the thoughts of licking and fondling Hannah's gorgeous breasts.

I sat down on the far left side of the couch and Amanda plopped down directly to my right. She put her hand in mine and I kissed her until Drew and Hannah sat down on the right side of the couch sometime later.

The movie was a typical new scary movie. Cheap gore, cheap scares, little to no story development, etc. It did, however, make Hannah jump on several occasions. One where she violently leaned on Drew and grabbed his hand. This made both their hearts skip a beat.

"That movie was so scary," Hannah said when the credits rolled. Still not letting go of Drew's hand.

"Yeah," Amanda said, lying. She didn't want to make Hannah feel alone. In the combined one-hundred-seventy some years Amanda and I have been alive, we've both seen scarier things.

"Baby, my back is really tense. Do you think you can rub it for me?" She said.

"Umm, sure," I moved off the couch and sat with my back on a wall. I motioned her over to sit between my legs so I could easily get to her back. After like three minutes of me expertly massaging her gorgeous back that the black dress did little to cover, she started groaning about how good it felt.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh. This would feel so much better with lotion," She said, rolling her head as I massaged her neck.

"I've got some back in my dorm room," I said.

"Let's go there, then!" She said excitedly as she hopped up and grabbed my hand. We waved goodbye to Hannah and Drew, who were talking casually. Their hands had still not separated.

"Avoid coming back to the room," I thought for Drew to hear. I looked at him and he nodded. It could've been mistaken for men nodding goodbye.

"Hey, Drew, my back is actually feeling a little tense too, you mind working out the kinks?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." 'Fuck, Drew thought, Now I definitely won't be able to concentrate on what she's thinking!'

He began to work at Hannah's back and instantly began to become erect. 'Shit, I can't keep touching her like this, she'll eventually notice the hard on through my jeans.'

"Hey, I kind of want to try something out. Mind being my guinea pig for a few minutes?" Drew said.

"I suppose," Hannah said.

"Alright, this may feel a bit strange. But rest assured, it's me doing it."

Drew began to stare at Hanna's back as she faced the other way, "Close your eyes. Tell me to go harder or softer." Feeling of a hundred expert hands moving all over Hannah's tensed back washed over her. She immediately began to the effects of the hands turn her on. While it seemed like ten were on her lower back and threatening to feel her ass, thirty were massaging around her shoulder blades, while ten more were massaging her temples, shoulders, neck, and chin.

"Ohhh my god," She moaned loudly after the first few second.

"Ha, that feeling is going to last as long as you want," Drew said teasingly.

"Anywhere I want?" She hinted even more suggestively.

"That depends, where do you want it?" Drew said.

"Hmmm. I can think of a few places that would make my mother frown. But since I'm still a virgin, I'd like to keep it relatively clean until at least our second date," She said with faulty sarcasm.

"Ah, can I try to guess these places?" Drew said.

"Umm. Yeah, I guess. Just try not to go too far," Hannah said.

"I'll be careful. Remember, I'm a gentleman, just slap my wrist if I do end up crossing that line."

The hands suddenly shifted place over Hannah's back and shoulder. They slowly drifted towards her breasts and lifted up her shirt. Hannah gasped as the invisible, forceful hands massaged her breasts. Her back still to Drew, he lifted her up a few inches off the ground and set her lying on the ground in front of him. Hannah's virgin pussy began to moisten at an alarming rate. While hands fondled her breasts, more hands appeared around her ankles and began feeling up her exposed legs until it got to the very inner thigh and then came back down. The closeness of the expert hands to her pussy excited her.

The hands on her legs drifted up the back of her thighs and gripped her firm ass. They fondled and played with her cheeks and her voluptuous breasts. Hannah was dripping juices out of her underwear and past her skirt. She opened her eyes through the ecstasy and glimpsed at Drew's solid member through his jeans. Drew was sitting in a sort of criss-cross position with a look of utter concentration that stunned her.

The feeling of being so wonderfully felt all around her body drew her close to an orgasm. Drew began making the invisible hands fondle her more forcefully. The sheer force of her being groped moved her back and forth along the carpet. She then moved her hand down to her skirt and rubbed her soaked underwear just long enough for her to send herself in a spiraling orgasm as the hands kept groping her.

Hannah lay there on the dorm carpet, shirtless, covered in a layer of perspiration on her forehead, and juices flowing like a river out from her crotch. She reached over do Drew and kissed him on the lips and broke his concentration of the hands. Drew fell backward with the half naked blond on top of him. Both locked in a passionate embrace that they never wanted to end.

Drew was an expert with his tongue even after only using it for a couple times. He flicked it through her mouth with ease. Hannah's hand roamed to Drew's crotch and began rubbing her hand along his length. She wasted no time unzipping his pants and unleashing his eight inch member. She began to move down toward his throbbing manhood and began jerking his dick as best as the blond could. This was the first dick she'd ever seen and it wasn't disappointing the girl at all.

From the internet and girls at school, she'd learned how big the average guy's cock was. This was much bigger. She could fit her hand all the way around, barely. She'd learned that to make it feel better, she'd need lubrication. She reached down to her crotch and got the juices all over her hand and continued jerking him with the pussy juice coated hand.

Drew was in heaven. He was staring at Hannah's massive chest bounce around as she rubbed her juices, (Which he created) All over his throbbing member. He was getting close to cumming.

The girl waited patiently for him to let out a huge moan and watched as she pumped it the last few times and thick jets of sperm shot into the air. Some of it managed to land on her crossed legs on her calves. (She'd kind of aimed it to do so.) While most landed on her hand and stomach.

"That was... Amazing," Drew said between gasps of air. He then watched Hannah lick her own hands and lips of his seed.

"Mmm, you taste good," Hannah said kinkily at him.

Drew reluctantly helped Hannah put her shirt back on and they both snuggled up on the couch and fell asleep holding each other.

-------------------------------------

I busted the bedroom door open, nearly knocking it off its hinges, Amanda in my arms and kissing every part of my torso. I laid her down on my bed and tore off my shoes, shirt and pants. Amanda had trouble unzipping her dress. I grabbed the bottom of it and tore the dress clean off, leaving the sexy girl wearing nothing but high heels, and a lacy black bra and panties combo.

She smiled down at me as I carefully undid her shoes and kissed my way slowly up her body. Making sure to linger around the little clothing she had on. I made my way up to her and kissed her neck. She writhed her legs in response. I could hear her heart pounding, the juices flowing, and the need in her hoarse breathing. I lifted her up slightly and undid her bra. I chuckled as I threw it across the room onto Drew's bed. I slid her small black panties down and saw her tiny slit exposed to me for the first time.

Her womanhood had a small landing strip of hair. (Which I prefer.) And her chest fell gorgeously onto her chest exposing her small erect nipples to the air. I playfully kissed and fondled each one for the first time, getting her more and more excited. She hastily slid my boxers down and exposed my member. Standing at its full ten inches, I moved up to kiss her on the lips. My cock grazed her inner thigh and she let out a huge moan between our tongues.

"Please put your cock in me, I want you to fuck me," She managed to groan as I kissed her neck.

"Alright, get ready," I whispered into her ear.

The tip of my dick just barely touched her pussy lips and her heart rate (Along with mine) went through the roof. This tiny girl in front of me was about to be speared. My cock almost touched both legs. It went nearly an inch passed her pussy lips on each side. She was going to be stretched. I pushed the tip of my manhood toward her waiting lips. I felt resistance already.

Her lips parted for my cock as it made its adventure into her tight hole. I groaned, nowhere near as loud as her, but I still groaned. She squeaked in ecstasy as the last bit of my dick head passed through her lips. I let my cock slide in another inch before pulling out some. I could hear her displeasure as my cock exited for even the slightest of time. I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her pussy until I was half way in.

"Oh my god, you're so huge. This feels great. Ohhhh..." She said between moans.

I began going in longer strokes, forcing my dick in even more, spreading apart her insides and stretching her. After another minute or two, my ten inch manhood was buried to the hilt in this tiny girl's small hole. She moaned and made me wait there as her body adjusted. I began to slowly, but forcefully, pump my cock out of her and thrust it as hard as I could (Without injuring her) all the way back into her. I did this for several minutes and picked up the pace until I was a whirlwind of super strength and furious pumping.

Amanda was thrashing and moaning in pleasure. I rolled over and put her on top of me. I picked her up by her ass cheeks and let her drop the full ten inches back onto my cock as her tits bounced from impact. She was like a slick oven, it felt so good that after a while in the tight fireplace, she had already cum twice, approaching a third, and I was nearing my climax as well.

"Ohh god, baby, are you cumming soon? Come on, let it go inside me, I want to be full of your fucking cum," She said dirtily as she bounced nine inches up and nine inches down over and over.

"You feel so good inside, I never want my cock to be outside of your pussy," I moaned in response.

I watched her voluptuous chest jiggle as she continued to bounce. She was suddenly thrashing and her pussy was clenching once again from the biggest orgasm she'd ever had. This set me off and I came inside the busty brunette bombshell. This was also the best orgasm in my long life. She flickered out of sight in random spasms as she thrashed about with my cock buried deep inside her. When she disappeared, I could see my cum pooling at the back of her pussy and sliding out the entrance.

She became visible again and collapsed onto my chest with her beautiful breasts to cushion her fall. Her pussy was still clenching around my cock, yet seed still managed to seep out of her pussy. We fell asleep like that. Not bother to remove my cock from her pussy or clean up at all. We didn't want to ruin the beautiful moment of our first time together.