All Comments on 'The Addicted Natural Ch. 16'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved this series

Once again, a wonderfully written, can't-put-it-down story. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Love the Story

Love where this is Going. Cant wait to see How long it Takes Brenda to get Pregnant. Thought it a Suitable Punishment for breaking the Rules. Nice to see the Great Menlo fear for his Existence. after realizing the Forces against him Vs the Forces to Protect Him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVED IT - all of it

I figured I'd just sum up all of my comments into 1, if you don't mind. It was a VERY good story, all the way around. Excellent sex, in almost every page of every chapter. I loved the way you did the 1st person point of view - it allowed for excellent humor (especially that last part with Menlo). Excellent characters, including, of course, the gifts the girls all developed - a nice twist by the way - and Fred's reaction to them (I particularly liked that).

The 1 thing you kind of messed up on was that you repeated your description of Dee almost verbatim. That, however, is the only memorable error in the all of these 16 chapters.

All in all, I loved it in its entirety, and the end of this story will have the same effect of all great stories -- it's readers will be sad that there's no more to read, yet (hopefully) still glad for the closure.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Nice Capper

You developed a decent plot with a good central premise and extended it out with a good secondary complication. You then chose a good end point that left open the possibility of a sequel without necessarily leaving a hole that needed immediate filling. Bravo! A rather excellent foxtrot. Can't wait to see what you do next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YOU!!!

YOU made me cum so many times! You made me wonder, you made me laugh, you made me want to ask you why the same paragraph of text was featured in the 2 last chapters (about rubbing lotions to prevent stretch marks), but most of all, you made me enjoy your fantasies and creativity.

I would like to thank you for that!

- A ginger girl from Europe

wanuspwanuspabout 13 years ago
Thanks

Not just 16 but meant for all the series. Many options now if you ever follow up.

Thanks too for the editing.

I truly enjoyed the read

willduprewilldupreabout 13 years ago
excellent story...

This is the first of your stories I have read, but definitely not the last. great story pacing, enough twists to make it interesting, great characters with excellent interesting back stories, Can't wait to read the Sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
best story ever

I could read this all day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Man you should have had her put his mind in one of the girls for proof!

gemman1gemman1about 11 years ago
Great Story

Read the whole thing without interruption and it was great! you are a fantastic story teller, Keep up the good work.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 11 years ago
Same . . .

. . . . thanks for a great story. Very good indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a nice surprise!!

This was brilliant. I read it all w/out interruption. I was hypnotized right from the start. Your writing style just flows effortlessly and the character development was wonderful. Clearly, they are all wounded souls addicted to each other. Menlo's assessment of his psychic troops had me in tears. The description of the effects of Willie's sucker punch still cracks me up. Poor Freddy. So funny!!

You have such a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliantly...

.. Done! One of the best stories by far I've read on this site.

Good editing in general, dropping off a little towards the end, which I've noticed as somewhat common on a trend on here... the rush to finish?

Great story, great characters, really witty. Made me forget all about it being adult material, except of course when the story went back down that road.

Definitely talented.. happy to have read this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you.

I can't believe I did not have to pay to read this. So well done, could be published. Thank you.

DomdomainDomdomainabout 9 years ago
Excellent Work!

Inspiring, couldn't stop reading to the point of sleep deprivation... Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continuation

I've read this story several time - one of my favorite long story. Congratulation for the great work. Do you happen to plan a continuation? It would be good to hear about the trip to Auntie Griselda. And of course more adventures are ahead of the quartet (+1 or 2 babies :-) ) - I'd love to read more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank for such delightful writin

LOVED your story. It is fun, sexy, joyful, uplifting and just plain wonderful! Thank you very much for sharing this great story! Best wishes....

RB1947RB1947almost 8 years ago
I just wanted

to let you know that I waited until I finished all the parts of this story before I commented. I know I will read it again and will probably comment on individual parts while doing so. I'm not sure why I never read this before. In any case, I will now read the other stories you've posted here.

This is an outstanding piece of writing. I've been reading books for nearly 70 years, so I am not easily impressed. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us. I wanted you to know how grateful I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you still writing?

Inquiring minds...

alchemy1888alchemy1888over 5 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Ugh I regret that this amazing story had to end! I loved all of the characters that you created. In particular, I was really touched by Dee's back story. It was there that I totally became engrossed by your writing and felt her pain and sorrow.deeply.

Honestly, as a guy, I envy Fred's life now...truly heaven on earth!

Bravo blacknight99!

I_like_to_spankI_like_to_spankalmost 5 years ago
I'm sorry it ended

I enjoyed this in many ways. It displays a lot of thought, and creative solutions.

I'd enjoy reading any more of this story that inspires you. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I commented on an earlier thread here about how much I enjoyed this author’s writing but I have to comment again about how awesome these stories are. I have only stumbled on this gold mine of wonderfully written stories recently and am working through the entire backlog, but every story is terrific. Thank you very much for these wonderful stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous