The Adjustment Facility Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here I was thinking it was time for Roger and me to go to a Justice of the Peace and get hitched."

"Roger already knows."

"I think we will still do it. So where are the rules posted?"

"They aren't. Things are just getting started and it's made up as we go rules. We are making them and that was the first and most obvious. Not like that rule is new."

"Maybe we should come up with an official marriage ceremony for the group as individuals mate. Think I'll suggest that when we announce our civil marriage. Going to see mom and Dad this weekend too."

They snuggle and continue to watch Mary and Frank in their Olympic class sex and love making. It is certainly sustained and passionate. It will probably last all night.

That evening Brenda and Roger have the most sustained and loving intercourse so far in their relationship, partly watching the continuing coitus of Mary and Frank. Brenda's depth and perspective is widening and deepening. She proposes, "Roger, let's get married."

"When."

"We see my parents this weekend. Maybe set a date then?"

"OK." as he cuddles and kisses her before they fall asleep.

Brenda has dreams of them with Frank and Mary at dinner laughing talking and just socializing together. She can hear children in the background playing. Nothing special but like an intimate and comfortable moment in a deep friendship, their minds connected in a shared understanding. She realizes in her dream the totality and completeness of her .. their life now .. here. She knows without question this is her new life.

4

Brenda is called to Walter's office. She dresses in a new dark green cashmere cable knit T neck sweater and wool skirt. She wears a big Red Fox vest over them and eyes follow her for her entire trip to his office like she is a runway model or celebrity. She now walks about the offices with supreme confidence, her maroon badge with the big yellow letter C allowing her access anywhere. All doors open for her automatically .. elevators are there with doors open. She doesn't break stride as if she is the Queen.

Walter's office is big, posh and taking up most of the top floor with a spectacular view.

"Brenda, you will start on a new path if you are willing to take the next step?"

"Mr. Redding, I have already committed. Roger and I are getting married after this weekend. We're visiting my parents to let them know of our decision. Also I think we need to formalize that within the group. We have Mary and Frank to deal with now and we need to find Judy's mate."

"I want you to personally see to those things and further I want you to investigate which courses at the university you wish to pursue starting next quarter. You and Roger will be attending together of course. I have very important things planned for you two very soon."

"I know Mr. Redding. I've seen it in my dreams." Walter goes flush with this news. He doesn't pursue the point. He's beginning to comprehend the depth of what it is he has started.

"I would like for you to begin taking more of a leadership role. I suspect you already have since feedback on you says the others, including those that were here before you, are looking to you and following your lead. I just want you to know I know and am encouraging you to take this to the next step. I don't want you to feel you are being left out in any way by not being assigned a 'job' like Roger but you have an incredible 'job' as a scholar for the time being. Besides you probably think you will soon be pregnant if not already."

"I think I am. Roger and I haven't spoken about it but I know he is trying as hard as I am. I think Frank has Mary pregnant as well. I'll Begin thinking about an in house nursery and daycare right away. Coop Mary. Give her focus right away."

"Glad to hear we are in such total agreement. Here is a cell phone with my private cell number programmed. You can call me anytime for anything." She knows it has to be very important without asking.

"Will the others be given cell phones soon? We could use them for communications that are going to be needed soon."

"I'll see to it right away. Remember, anything truly necessary. Cost is not a factor. With your feisty and rebellious nature I'm very surprised you have not questioned or challenged your situation here?"

"No one has ever expected anything of me .. not even my parents .. other than to behave. I needed to do much more than 'behave', purpose and focus on a bigger cause and nothing seemed worthwhile. When I got that big dose of news and history on steroids I knew what was expected of me. I knew something or someone had a plan and it definitely got my attention. The sex and furs .. well that is certainly enticing and told me I would be well cared for physically and emotionally."

"I've given notice and instructions to the Observers what your new situation is and that they are to treat you as an equal and Director within the Abducted since they are all looking on you that way already. You are much loved by all around you. We'll talk again soon. We have much to do and as you now know I am depending on you for much of what happens from here on."

Walter has his own concubines who live with him on the top floor. The company knows them as private secretaries which they do function as. They are all four beautiful, smart and dedicated to him. None come close to Brenda and could only be her concubines. He knew from the moment he found out about Brenda that he would covet her above all others but never 'have' her. His last choice to her at the symphony was both a test and vain expression of his personal desires. He knows she knows and it is clear they are now both comfortable with the situation. After all his eventual replacement would have to be someone like her, someone he could never ever have, possess or control. He can only guide and assist her on her path.

5

Brenda and Roger now have total access to the motor pool and are at her parents early Saturday morning. They catch her mom and dad just getting up. They have sheepish looks on their faces as they greet her and Roger in their sleeping clothes. She knew her parents had been screwing like minks since they had left them last. Obviously very happy and relieved. More important .. on with their lives and re bonding. She always knew her parents loved each other deeply and was her sole source of guilt about her wayward life prior to abduction.

Brenda wears a simply tailored dark swing mink coat with shawl collar/hood and Roger is in a dark mink lined dark brown leather jacket with hood. They are both in his and hers T neck gray sweaters and jeans.

"Just in time for breakfast kids." her mom cheerfully says. It's 10AM.

They sit to eat and chat. Her folks ask about her new life. Her and Roger sanitize it and make it sound more institutional than it really is.

"This all sounds way too rigid for your rebellious nature Brenda?" her dad remarks.

"It's far more personal than I make it sound in reality. It's more like a new family .. not that I am abandoning my real family. Just friends we go to class, live with and work with. We now help others like myself along with learning how to do different jobs and tasks. It's really a very full and interesting life."

"They sure keep you well clothed. You both have furs and are otherwise well dressed . And the car!" Grace observes.

"Yeah .. seems Walter has a penchant for furs he likes to share. Roger and I sure like to help him in that. We really have grown very fond of them ourselves. Mom .. dad ... Roger and I are getting married soon."

George and Grace sit stunned .. not surprised but caught by the suddenness. Grace finally speaks.

"We were talking about how you two seemed so right for each other and knew you would most likely make this choice but it's so soon!"

"Mom .. aside from our loving each other we don't know for sure if Roger has gotten me pregnant yet and We'd just as soon have the math work out right as not if I am pregnant."

"You don't have to have a baby." George retorts.

"We are trying to .. not a matter of having one or not."

"Brenda! You're too young!"

Mom .. I did my math recently and I had to have been a love child myself." Stunned silence. "See .. that's why. Besides we will have all that is needed for care and the needs of raising a child or two. I can have a child and get a college degree. I'm starting the daycare and some of the other things for this next week. Not just for me but for the others as well."

"What others?"

"Dad .. this may be hard for you to take but there is a select group I live with and several of the women are going to be getting pregnant soon if not already. This is part of my job is to care for them as well."

"What kind of place did we get you into?"

"Mom, it's a very loving and supportive place where I have incredible opportunities. Where I am needed and respected for my abilities." Brenda is momentarily distracted. Like someone called her that no one else could hear. "I'm sorry. I have to make a call."

She runs into the Hallway, pulls out her cell phone and speed dials Walter who answers in one ring. "Walter! Wherever you are going or whatever you are going to do, be at least ten minutes late. OK?" short pause and she ends the call.

Brenda comes back in again and they resume the conversation over her being pregnant.

"This is sounding more and more like a cult." George says.

"Mr. Hamilton, I walked through the door to get in on the advice of someone I knew in the group. It was what I had been looking for. Either of us can walk out at any time. We are not 'brain washed' unless learning how to be productive, going to college and having the job opportunity of a lifetime is a cult. If that's the case then we should all belong to a cult. There is nothing 'religious' about this other than learning to do what is right and how to treat others well."

"That's good to hear Roger I just hope this is not a flash in the pan like these kinds of things often are."

"Dad, even if it is and runs three or four years we will still be much the better for it all. Education, work experience and each other. But one thing I want to get settled before we leave this week end is a date and place in the very near future for a wedding. No big church affair. Maybe a minister if you guys want but simple please. We have already applied for a license."

They retire to the living room to talk and relax. Brenda tells her Mom more about the other girls at the Center as she calls it. Mary and Judy's personalities and what they look like.

Roger is talking with George about his courier job and the places it takes him.

Brenda's cell phone ringing surprises her since it is the first call she has received. In fact the call to Walter was the first call she had made. It is Walter.

"Yes Walter ... long pause as she listens. Well I'm glad you're OK. Long pause for more listening ... I'll see you Monday then and ends the call. Seems I've saved Walter's life again except this time we won't be in the news. The building blowing up is probably already on the news. Could we turn on the TV?"

"and the Merchants Square Building was nearly leveled by the blast. The cause has yet to be determined but a terrorist attack is suspected since there was to be a meeting of high level corporate leaders to discuss aid for" ... Brenda turns it off.

"Walter stayed outside for the time I told him. He said the blast nearly turned his Limo over. It pelted it with fragments and debris and he said if it weren't armored they would have been killed even then."

"What just happened here?" George asks with heavy concern in his voice.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you for years about my having these thoughts, visions and dreams about things that end up happening. You two thought I was making it up. To me they were like nightmares only very brief .. well except for the dreams were often about very mundane things but they would happen just as I dreamed. It was not deja vu. I tried and tried to get you to understand and you ignored me. The school psychologist ignored me too. Said it was all in my head. It was in my head alright. Walter listens and believes me. I'm sure it's why I was chosen."

Her parents sit in a kind of stunned silence for a few moments .. "Brenda, we are really sorry. It's so .. unbelievable! I don't know what to say?" her mother says.

"So there is no problem of you two visiting and getting around, doing normal things?" George asks.

"Not at all. We are getting very busy doing our jobs now and Roger going to school. I'll be going soon. I know I'll be real busy getting the day care and the other related stuff organized."

"Your dad and I are real proud of you having these kinds of responsibilities and things to accomplish."

They spent the weekend together getting a better understanding of Brenda and Roger's life together.

Dinner Sunday George indicates his approval in an interesting way.

"You say you have a couple of girl friends in need of a guy? I know a kid that is having a rocky time. His head is screwed up but he's basically smart and talented. His Father died and he's getting into trouble a lot lately. Kind of like you did for awhile. Here is his name. I have a feeling his mother would go along with what we did. I'll talk to her if you wish."

"Thanks dad. We'll check him out."

6

Brenda took all the information she had on Bud to the Observers and got them do a background check to see if there was sufficient positive information to do a full scale investigation on Bud. After about a week of analysis Brenda and Judy studies the results and it looks sufficiently promising to pursue further. The Observers were enthusiastic. Far better than any of the previous candidates. There have been some thirty or more to date of 'selected' ones with little to no enthusiasm.

The full weight of the companies legal department with investigators and the like are put on the investigation. Brenda's official title is First Director and is being treated as such.

In the meantime Brenda begins her research and planning for the daycare facility.

She hasn't been to the company Physician yet to check mainly because she already knows there is a child growing inside her now.

Every time she and Roger have sex she knows the egg is already occupied. It just gets bathed in more of his wonderful fluids, like a warm day at the beach for him/her, bathing in the warm surf.

Strong motivation to get the daycare and nursery completed and running. She is only confused as to size or for how many. She soon decides there is an optimum size and if more population is to be accommodated she would simply replicate it. So it will become the basic model.

Mary begins to help her now in the organizing and State Licensing for their operation. Mary is very good with the bureaucrats. She charms them and has them asking her what they can do for her in an instant, particularly the younger guys and lesbians.

She also has dreamt about Mary and Frank's growing embryo. She had been inseminated the very first time they had intercourse, a super fertile pair. They too continue to screw like minks. Mary is insatiable now that she has found her one true love and Frank is all too eager to accommodate her. He and Roger have to wear baggy pants in public because of their constant boners. A big problem with super sexually active guys with raging hormones. They don't even try to hide it around the Harem. Nude? Besides everyone knows anyway.

The nice thing about being nude in your furs around the Harem is being in coitus at any moment. Roger loves the feel of his cock sliding into Brenda while kissing in the hallway. It's on his mind all day long. He grabs her butt through the furs, lifting her up slightly and slides her down on his post. With their big furs wrapped around them they can screw on a crowded street in privacy. Brenda is always moist around him and loves to feel him in her anytime or place. In that respect Orgy Palace would be a more appropriate place name.

Roger, Frank and Warren, Angela's mate are the muscle for Ben's capture. Brenda and Judy are the only women this trip. They use a sedating drug Walter had gotten through Russian connections the KGB used to capture people. It is safe and quick acting with no significant side effects. It lasts for only a few minutes which is good. They want him awake and alert for transport and seduction for the trip to the Harem.

His capture is quite easy right after school as Ben is coming out of a Gas Station toilet. Again a well concealed capture with him into the van side door quickly and without surveillance or witnesses.

Judy and Brenda strip him and have him wrapped in furs as he is pulled into the van. Judy is looking down into his face as he comes to. Ben instantly begins to struggle and scream as he recovers. "Quiet or I'll have to gag you Ben." Judy says. He pauses briefly. Apparently shocked at her knowing his name. He had never seen her before.

"Who the hell are you?" Ben had a moment of terror on his face.

"Your new mate for life and resistance is futile." Judy is well aware of her resemblance to 7 of 9. She even wears some 7 of 9 face "jewelry" for this occasion.

"The hell you say! I'll do the choosing." as he begins to once again struggle against the soft fur bindings.

"We have made sure you can't hurt yourself and we will certainly not hurt you, father our children." as she kisses him. He is resisting even this until her tongue parts his lips. He momentarily quiets and stops struggling. As soon as she lifts up from him he continues his protests. Brenda has been fur fondling him all over but avoiding his cock. That is for Judy to do. It's having an effect on slowing his struggling and it slowly turns to writhing in the furs. Judy has pursued fur fondling in a more aggressive manner with his continued struggles. It too begins to have a subduing effect.

"Why? .. were are you taking me?"

"You will find out in due time. Have we been successful at distracting you from your distressed life?"

"What!! I like my life."

"With the drugs, your troubles and failing grades apparently not. I can't have the father of our children being a failure."

"What the hell are you talking about. I'm not the father of your children!!" As he says this Judy swings her big hooded Fisher coat and bare twat over his rigid cock. It seems he has been unable to prevent it from being engorged with blood and semen with all this furry feminine attention. Some precum having formed on its tip.

"Is that so Ben! I'm Judy your new wife-to-be." she slowly lowers herself almost down on his cock with just the tip parting her labia, smearing the precum around in her muff and swollen labia. Ben lets out a loud moan of desire and thrusts his hips up almost automatically. Totally seduced. She swings back off him and wraps his cock in furs. Ben moans even louder and continues thrusting up into the furs now.

"We won't consummate against your will and not until you fully understand, a willing participant and partner. Thought I will give you a small taste of what you can have if you wish. She is stroking and fondling him all over with Brenda's help.

She finally focuses on his substantial cock. About as big as Roger's. Brenda is happy for Judy. She strokes and fondles his ball sack with Silver Fox and strokes his cock with Chinchilla.

The barely perceptible sensations have Ben in a state of masturbation bliss wondering why his cock is getting so incredibly and painfully stiff. Thinking that with all his stroking of his own nothing has come close to this. As his semen swells in his gonads and is headed for his .. head .. tip .. Judy places her luscious lips around the tip of his cock and slowly sucks as she squeezes his sack with the Fox fur, staring in his eyes as she does. Ben's eyes are glued to her actions and eyes as hot pulses of cum shoot into her mouth. Ben moans and thrusts to her lips with a wanton sexual desire he has never experience.