The Adjustment Facility Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben has gone all the way with a few girls but nothing like this and she is so beautiful. None of the truly beautiful girls had given him a second look before, yet here is one of the most beautiful women he has ever seen, his dream woman, sucking his cock in the most incredible way professing to want his semen for making babies. He watches reruns of "Voyager" wanking off dreaming of making it with 7 of 9 and here she is sucking him off with furs. That thought has him shooting yet a second orgasmic load into her mouth. Judy nearly gags on the quantity but swallows it all.

"Oh Ben, you are so sweet and so much! We are going to get along just fine. You see, I told you resistance was futile." She continues to stroke him with furs and hover over his face, whispering to him about their eventual love and sex together, lightly kissing his face. Ben is beginning to be mesmerized by her. She drags her long blond hair over his face and shoulders, her lips touching close as she whispers.

"Oh my god." he moans as his hips gyrate again.

Judy quickly slides down over him again to capture yet another load that he jets into her mouth. She swallows and licks him clean. His cock stiffens once again as she does.

"You must like my lips on your wonderful cock!" she no more than says that when she is on his cock again to capture yet another load of hot pulsing cum.

"Your mouth says no but your cock says yessss, voting four times now. What is a poor girl to believe? I'll be happy to suck you off any time you like. Just think of that while you are locked in your cold damp cell tonight."

They are to the Attitude Adjustment Facility and have him on the gurney headed for his "cold damp cell".

The guys pick him up in his fur bundle and toss him into the heap of furs in the center of the cell. They pull loose a slipknot which allows him to eventually get out of his bindings and they slam the door shut.

"Please Ben .. use the towels provided to keep from messing up the furs .. please" Judy says, her full bigger than life face on the ceiling monitors, in the sexiest way she can "and remember .. anytime you would like real relief ... just call." and blows him a luscious lip kiss.

Ben is given an aphrodisiac in his food, not that he really needs it. Judy wanted to make sure he is hyper sexed up, mad with passion. They leave him in the cell for several days. With a mild sedative, he is unaware of time. His body is and the sexual strain is telling as he jerks off with the furs almost constantly after the first day.

Breakfast of the third day there is a sedative in his food. Judy and Brenda enter and bind him up again. When he awakes he doesn't struggle as they begin immediately to fur fondle him all over. His cock is like a power pole for Judy. She sucks him off slowly and deliberately. She pinches his cock gently between her teeth as he is about to ejaculate. The restraint drives him crazy. Brenda says .. "Judy wants you to let her know if you are ready for a working relationship? Just nod your head yes if it is yes. He lays frozen in indecision as his cock swells in pain. He nods yes and she releases her pinching. He erupts. She lets it jet straight up and it lands on his chest and face.

"Now isn't that much better? Did you tell the truth?"

"Yes .. I don't know? What is this all about?"

Brenda and Judy leave, pulling the slipknot and slam the door to the cell.

A movie comes on the ceiling monitor. It is "Woman in the Dunes" by Hiroshi Segawa, with subtitles.

A man with an aimless life caught in a rat race of a life, vacations on the isolated north beaches. He is captured and thrown in a big, deep sandpit with a small house in the bottom and a lonely woman. They shovel sand at night when it is damp to keep it from swallowing up the house and them. His imprisonment eventually turns into an emotional and philosophical release where he takes the woman as his and joins the community.

This starts playing and at first Ben buries his head in the furs to drown out the movie sound track in Japanese. It becomes relentless as it runs and then starts all over again with the flickering images. He finally lays back and watches it, reading the text. Half way through the third viewing he gets it. Not being use to reading subtitles with movies he had missed much of the first viewings. It finally stops after he had views it four times. He falls asleep, exhausted. He sleeps for fourteen hours straight and dreams fitfully. Part of this was induced with low level audio in English of the subtitles. The key phrases. Mixed with that is the image of Judy's luscious lips around his cock gazing deep into his eyes.

When he awakes he rolls over and Judy is bigger than life on the monitor wrapped in the big hooded Fisher coat. "Hi Ben. I hope you had a good sleep. How are you doing now?"

"Are you afraid to come in and see me or are you going to drug me again?"

"You can come out whenever you like. Just push the door open."

Ben grabs a big Arctic Fox coat since there are no other clothes available, pushes on the door. He stumbles out, half expecting the door to still be locked. Not having walked for a few days he is staggering around disoriented and bumps square into Judy who grabs him to keep him from falling.

"Hello big boy." as she runs her arms around his waist and supports him. He instinctively throws his arms around her shoulders for support. "You want to sit and eat?" as she guides him to a chair at the table.

Ben is lulled into a complacent mood with her standing behind him, her arms still laying over his shoulders and rubbing against his face with her soft Fisher sleeves. A comfortable feeling of familiarity in an odd sort of way.

Food is offered him by others at the table [Roger and Brenda] as he realizes how hungry he is. It is all exceptional food which Ben eagerly consumes.

"So I'm still a prisoner just not locked up in a cell?"

"You're free to go if you wish." Brenda tells him "Yeah, you can leave right now Ben." Roger says with encouragement.

"But aren't you just the least bit curious Ben?" Judy sitting down next to him with her hands caressing his face. Ben is mesmerized by her touch.

"You're so beautiful. I can't really believe this. You can't really be serious. It's some kind of cruel joke, right?"

"Would you still think it was a joke if we made love. If you were to screw me with your wonderful cock deep in my soft tight virgin vagina? Like when I sucked our horny cock to shoot more times than you probably ever have? Right?"

"What do I have to do for all this? What's the trick? Who is the guy that I have to follow?"

"You become my husband and lover, join the group and create a meaningful task for yourself within the company."

"The company? What company?"

"SD&R Enterprises"

"You've got to be kidding? That's one of the most powerful and important companies in the world."

"You want to see Walter Redding? I can take you to see him right now if you would like?" Brenda tells him.

"Where are we?" They have moved from the dining to the living area and all sat on two couches to the side of the room.

"In a special facility in a rural area away from the city congestion and noise. It's a long walk though we can drive you." Judy says.

Ben sits back in the fur covered couch quiet for a while looking mostly at Judy but at the others in the room as well. "Woman in the Dunes" is playing on the big screen monitor and several others are watching it and cuddling like at the movies only on super comfortable fur covered couches. One couple even has a bowl of popcorn and another couple are kissing.

"Tell me about yourself." Ben softly demands of Judy. He is seduced but still wants to know all before committing. Brenda and Roger move off to another couch and watch the movie.

Ben and Judy talk for quite awhile, Judy doing most of the talking. They can tell all is going well as Ben runs his hands through her hair as she talks to him. This is more and more difficult for Judy since she is already sexed up beyond belief and trying to talk rationally while Ben is stroking her hair is unnerving in the extreme. Who is seducing who now?

"So how did you come to pick me?" Ben inquires.

"You were actually suggested after Brenda and Roger explained their getting married to her folks and they suggested you as a possible candidate. Roger was a walk in but Brenda's parents offered her up for abduction like you and me. You checked out much better than anyone else and our profiles were a perfect match according to the company personality profile program. They have spent a lot of money developing it for employment and other applications. When I read it and saw your pictures I was instantly in love."

"But beautiful girls have always looked right past me?"

"That's because they weren't looking at you, trying to know who you are. I am and you are perfect." She is running her hands up his thighs at this point. "Let's go to my .. our room now please." They get up with their arms around each other as they walk down the hallway.

Brenda and Roger get up and head for their room to monitor the copulation. Judy had made sure the hidden cameras were well located, aimed and focused. She wanted a good record of their first time together.

Ben begins fur fondling Judy as they come into the room. She is backing up to the bed as fast as she can. Ben is beyond questions now and focused on her seduction and their sexual consummation. Judy is nearly in orgasm just with the thought of his being in her. Shy got left in the living area.

Judy falls back in the furs on the bed and wriggles back a ways to allow room for Ben to come up on the bed too. He is all over her and she is in a confused state of mind as his hands attack her from all over. His head is between her thighs before she can even gasp with the thrill. Ben doesn't spend much time there. Just enough to send her into an orgasmic frenzy which she was on the verge of anyway. Kind of like a dog sniffing up his bitch in heat and Judy is indeed a bitch in a lot of heat. In storage for far too long.

Judy is more stunned than orgasmic when she realizes his cock is fully driving into her and Ben begins pumping her for all he's worth. She explodes in a cataclysmic orgasm before she realizes its magnitude, wringing and writhing around his cock as he corkscrews it into her, rubbing their genital hairs against each other. Her mind left for paradise as her orgasms wash over her in waves, all her thoughts and feelings flooding to her crotch. She feels his hot fluids fill her in big pulses and she is deaf to her own loud moans and screams of pleasure. It's all a sensual and orgasmic wash in her mind.

In another room Roger flips Brenda over on her face in the furs and straddles her thighs, shoving his cock deep into her hot twat and begins pumping her to Ben's rhythm. Brenda is in orgasm with Judy as They watch the two on the big monitor screw like it's their last chance together. For Brenda and Roger it's like watching a hot porn video except they know it's real and live making it all the hotter.

Ben pulls Judy up from the bed, wrapping her in his arms, bundled in furs an kisses her with enormously pent up passions. Judy is like clay in a potters hands as he kisses and fondles her like she is precious furs. Judy is in complete submission to Ben. She shakes and quivers with orgasms big and small with his molding and shaping of her body as he squeezes her breasts and labia. Ben owns her body and she surrenders completely to his will.

Judy rolls over on top of Ben and kisses him allover with a weak sighing and singing like sounds like she is worshiping him. "Oh Ben ... you are so incredible .. oh my I love you." Ben is running his hands through her thick hair and holds her head to his chest as she kisses his body.

Judy raises up and swings her leg over Ben. She slips down on his still stiff cock with an ethereal moan, sliding up and down slowly with slight shivering orgasms, her eyes closed as she moans. Ben's eyes are also closed as he humps up to her slowly in rhythm with a quiet moaning in unison, their mixed fluids oozing out onto his stomach. They are indeed in unison, both body and soul.

Roger has Brenda in a tight embrace as he slowly and smoothly fills her womb, bathing the fertile egg with another warm day at the beach. Brenda can see Judy's egg saturated and floating in abundant fertile fluids, assaulted by a horde of squiggling tadpoles. She too is now pregnant and joyous.

Continued!!