The Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura gave a gentle groan as Paul touched her newly shaven mound.

"You're completely shaven!" He said.

"I know!" Laura replied. "I knew you liked it so I thought I'd give you a surprise! I hope you're going to like it too Tom."

"You look fantastic." Came his reply through the computer speakers.

Laura was now feeling so turned on, she couldn't believe she was having sex with her husband while a complete stranger watched. She was really getting into it now, completely forgetting any kind of nerves she had felt.

"Get your cock out for me Tom." Laura asked him. "I need to see it."

Tom did as he was told, slipping off his boxers to reveal his huge manhood. That picture wasn't a fake either, he was at least 8" and fully erect.

"Do you like what you see then?" Tom asked her.

"Yes," Laura replied, "I wish you were here now."

Laura did feel worried for a moment that Paul might be feeling a bit left out at this stage, and maybe a bit insecure as Tom's cock was bigger than his. She looked around at him, Paul gave her a smile and kissed her, his tongue in her mouth immediately. Laura was happy to take this that he was ok and was happy to continue.

Paul then pulled Laura's knickers down to reveal her completely shaven pussy. He started to play with her with one hand while slipping the other inside her bra, stroking her nipple. Laura was now soaking, Paul could feel her juices as his fingers probed between her lips. Tom was now slowly stroking his cock, never taking his eyes off the screen for a second.

Laura then took the lead and helped Paul undress and soon had his cock in her hand.

"Would you like to watch me suck Paul's cock Tom?" She asked him.

"Yes." Was his simple reply.

They turned side on so Tom could get the best view, then dropping to her knees, Laura took Paul's length into her mouth. She kept looking at the camera as she sucked him, as if to keep eye contact with Tom.

Laura deep throated Paul, taking his entire length into her mouth, her nose now pressed against his pubes. She then started licking up and down his shaft, gently playing with his balls with her tongue. Paul was thoroughly enjoying his blowjob, while Tom was clearly enjoying the show.

Paul then guided Laura to the bed and she laid down, making sure her moist, shaven slit was facing the camera. Paul checked that he wasn't blocking the view and settled into licking her. He held her lips apart so Tom could get the best view possible as he worked on his wife. Paul then inserted his finger inside her, which made her groan even louder.

Laura laid back and enjoyed the attention Paul was paying her. He inserted a second finger inside her now and began to stimulate her G-Spot. Laura soon began to come, she started to feel the familiar flush as her orgasm approached. With a loud scream, she came, bucking her hips and writhing.

Laura took a moment to get her breath back and watched Tom. He was wanking slowly as he watched her. She felt overwhelmed by this strange sensation of a complete stranger watching them in this most intimate moment.

"Lay down." Laura told Paul.

He lay on the bed with his feet towards the camera. Laura got astride him and with one move, sunk herself onto his erection. At first, she rode him slowly, taking his full length in, then pulling all the way up so his tip was teasing the entrance to her hole. She continued this for a couple of minutes so Tom could enjoy this explicit show.

Paul then moved her off and got ready to enter her from behind. They turned side on to the camera so Tom could see his length pounding into Laura's shaven pussy.

Paul lasted for a couple more minutes before pulling out and shooting his seed all over her back and bum. Arc after arc flew out as Laura felt the hot liquid running over her.

Paul picked the camera up and zoomed in or a close-up of her semen covered bum. He had covered her cheeks and crack, it was a huge eruption.

"That was fantastic." They hear Tom through the speakers. "I can't believe that was the first time you've tried this, that was some show!"

"Glad you enjoyed it!" Laura said with a dirty smile. "Now I want you to cum for me."

Tom said nothing more, he sat back in his chair and started to wank more vigorously. He kept his eyes focused on the camera and screen, watching the naked couple as they watched him. To help him, Laura laid back on Paul and opened her legs. She started to masturbate for him, roughly rubbing her clit and bringing herself off again.

Tom eventually started to breath a bit heavier so they knew he was about to cum. Tom gave one last grunt and shot his load, cum spurted up his front, over his own belly. More was oozing over his hand and running down his shaft. Tom had also produced massive amount of semen. A minute later, Laura came again, never taking her eyes off Tom. It was an incredibly horny moment for all 3 of them.

"Thanks." Said Tom, "I'll let you 2 have some time alone now. I hope to hear from you again soon."

After a shower, Paul and Laura cuddled up together in bed, reliving their fantastic night.

"So do you want to take it any further with Tom?" Paul asked her.

"Yes," She replied. "I think I do. Let's just give it a couple of weeks and make sure we still feel the same, but why not..."

12