The Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Henry's directions and wash her with the valley water. I remembered the way Lisa used the water to seduce me. If it worked on me, it certainly couldn't hurt.

I had her wash my dick and balls and then I took the wash cloth and dripped the water into her hot, sweet smelling pussy. She screamed into a squirting climax.

This was a lot stronger reaction than I had expected. This was only the second time in our marriage she had cum this hard. My dick was so hard and pre cum was running down the side. I had to put in her now.

I got on top of her entered her in one push. She had another climax before I was all the way in. She was digging her nails painfully in my back as her climax's just kept getting stronger. It was like she was having a prolonged seizure.

Her cunt began to milk my cock in ways I had never felt before. I didn't last 2 minutes, and sperm was streaming out of my balls. It just keep coming. Her climax didn't stop, neither did mine.

I had no cum left, but the strong feeling of climaxing just kept building. I had never had a dry climax before. I couldn't catch my breath. It felt so good. I think I blacked out

Next thing I remembered was being flat on top of my wife. My dick was still jumping in her pussy. Janet was wet with sweat, and her whole body was twitching. I could not move nor talk. There was drool running out of my mouth and was running down the side of Janet's face. I felt my body was one big Cumming dick.

Janet was looking at the ceiling, her eyes wide open. She was breathing like a dog in heat. Her face was so red, it looked like she had a bad sun burn. She looked like she was somewhere else, not aware of where she was or what she was doing. She had an ear to ear smile on her face.

As my climax subsided, I became worried about my wife. She had not moved or even made any noise. "Janet, Janet, are you OK?"

She looked at me, grabbed my head and gave me the hottest French kiss of my life. We made love the rest of night. Neither one of us could get enough of each other. It was the best sex since the "love in." In fact, it was much better.

Her muscles were still twitching lightly as the last of her orgasm was fading. Our bed was totally soaked with our orgasmic juices. We no longer cared. I loved Janet and she loved me! That was all that mattered.

"I am going to have be careful how I use that water!" I said to myself.

Then I remember what I had said to her years before. "I Want you hear me, I will always love you and would never do anything to hurt you."

What had I done? "I could never say that again." It was a promise broken.

Please vote for this story

12