The Adventure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know." Said a non committal Paul. "I know I'm copping out, but I'll go with you either way. If you fancy it, let's do it. But if you'd rather not that's fine too."

Laura pondered the decision over another drink. She really had meant it when she said she wanted to cut down their swinging activities, but she also enjoyed it so much. She was talking herself into it though, why shouldn't they if they were both happy with the arrangement? They were hurting nobody.

Sarah came round collecting again, ready for her next appearance on stage, and blew Laura a kiss which made her blush. She really wanted this now.

"Let's do it." Laura said to Paul as Sarah danced, making eye contact with them both throughout.

"I knew you would!" Paul said, teasing her. "I'm pleased you want to though, she is gorgeous."

Once Sarah was finished, she made her way back through the crowd naked, towards where the girls changed.

"Well, do you want me?" She whispered to Laura. "For £250 you can do anything you want to me."

"Yes, we do." Laura replied, almost shaking with nerves and anticipation.

"Meet me on the corner by the Yorkshire Grey pub at midnight." She told them. "If the bosses here catch me doing anything like this I'll be sacked."

And with that, she went.

For the next hour, Laura and Paul had a couple more drinks but could think of nothing more than their night ahead with Sarah. At closing time, Sarah gave them a smile as they left, as if to let them know their arrangement was still on.

Paul and Laura drew some cash out to pay Sarah with and waited by the pub as she told them.

15 minutes later they saw Sarah crossing over the road, saying goodnight to one of the other girls. She headed over to where they stood and said hi.

"Shall we go back to your hotel?" Sarah asked them. "I share my place with a couple of girls so it's not ideal."

"Yeah, no problem." Laura answered.

Paul hailed down the first taxi they could find, directing him back to their hotel in Kings Cross, just a ten minute ride from where they were. The excitement was building as they made the journey back. The girls sat next to each other in the back and started to snog, giving the taxi driver an eyeful.

Paul paid the taxi driver with a handsome tip when they got back, and the 3 of them made their way past the security guard who gave them a knowing smile.

They made it back to their room and immediately cracked open a beer each.

"How do you want me then?" Sarah asked them, kicking off her high heels and lounging back on the bed. This woman oozed sex, the way she carried herself, she was made for it.

Paul handed her the £250, she didn't check it, just put it in her bag and took another drink.

"I want you to suck my cock." Paul told Sarah, taking charge of the situation. She had said she would do anything after all.

Sarah walked over to him and knelt down in front of him. She unbuckled his belt and undid his fly, feeling his erection as she did. Paul eased himself out of his trousers and pants with her help, his cock springing free, hard as rock.

Sarah swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, teasing his tip a few times before taking it into her mouth. She continued to alternate between licking around his tip and sucking, gradually taking more into her mouth until she was deep throating him, down to the stump.

Paul had to stop her after a couple of minutes as he was going to come, he wanted to hold back for a little while longer yet. While this was going on, Laura had undressed down to her underwear and was wanting to get in on the action.

"Lick my arsehole." Paul told Sarah forcefully, lifting his legs up to expose his anus to her.

Sarah complied as she said she would, licking up and down his crack before settling on his ring. Sarah tongued him hard while wanking his cock slowly, her tongue was delving deeper around his hole, it was fantastic.

Sarah then started to press her fingers against his anus, pressing down while she sucked his balls. She then inserted a well lubricated finger inside his arsehole, he flinched at first but soon gave in to this wonderful feeling.

Sarah now sucked him again, taking most of his length into her mouth while continuing to massage his prostate. Paul could feel himself coming, there was nothing more he could do to hold out by this time.

Paul came hard, exploding into Sarah's mouth, the warm juice splashing the back of her throat. Sarah did well to swallow most of his huge load, only allowing a little of it to dribble down his cock over him.

"Can I have my turn now?!" Laura asked.

"Course you can sexy." She replied. "What can I do for you?"

"I want you to lick my cunt." Laura told her.

She wouldn't have usually said something like that, but Sarah had made it clear that she wanted to be used as their plaything.

Sarah came over and joined Laura on the bed. The girls kissed again, long passionate kisses, while undressing each other. Laura caressed Sarah's perfect tits, not believing that she was getting to touch them, lick them after having only seen her on stage a couple of hours ago.

When Sarah finally made contact with Laura's pussy she nearly came immediately. She really knew how to please a woman, using her tongue and fingers to work on Laura's wet slit. This woman was experienced, she could make Laura come any time she wanted.

Sarah took her time pleasuring Laura, holding back from making her come as longs as she could before diving in and licking her slit until she came.

Paul was now itching to get in on the action. Being the gentleman he was, Paul had let the girls get on with it, he was now desperate to get stuck in.

"Lay down." He told Sarah.

She did as he asked, spreading her long legs, showing her glistening wet pussy to him. Paul didn't stand on ceremony, he got straight down to licking her, drinking in her juiced as they flowed. Paul spent a couple of minutes licking her slit and arsehole before bringing his cock up level, ready to fuck her.

Sarah felt delightfully tight as Paul entered her. He slid in up to the hilt, burying his cock in her. Paul fucked her hard and fast, they kissed, tongue's exploring each other. Their shag lasted no more than a couple of minutes, before Paul took his cock out and offered it to Laura to taste. She sucked him hard, tasting Sarah's sweet pussy on his slick wet cock.

They repeated this a couple of times before breaking for a few moments. Sarah and Paul were sweating now with their exertions, but Laura went in to lick Sarah. She tasted a little salty now due to the sweat, but the thrill of this dirty sex drove them all on. Sarah came after a few moment of her licking, visibly shaking as had her orgasm.

Paul fucked Laura now while Sarah took a moments rest. They took it slowly this time, kissing deeply, holding each other is Paul slid in and out of her.

Paul withdrew after a couple of minutes and offered his cock to Sarah. She now lapped up Laura's juices from his shaft, cleaning him up completely.

"I want to fuck that beautiful arse of yours." Paul said to Sarah.

"Ooh, you dirty boy!" Sarah teased him. "I'd like that."

"Get on all fours then you little slut." He told her. "Let me see your arsehole."

Sarah did as she was told, pushing her bum up in the air to give him a better view.

"Do you want to taste her before I fill her with come?" He asked Laura.

Laura said nothing, just getting down with her and licking her arse. Laura was experienced now and knew how to please Sarah this way, she alternated between licking her outer rim and stabbing her tight hole, penetrating her bum as she did.

Paul then took over when Laura was done, working his tongue into her tight arsehole. He kept this going for ages until Sarah was begging for his cock in her. Laura then worked some lubricant into her, using 2 fingers to open her up a bit.

"Go on then, fuck her." Laura said, slapping her bum. "The dirty slag is begging for it."

They were loving all of this dirty talk, and really getting off on using Sarah as their plaything like this.

Paul edged the tip of his cock inside Sarah's bum, taking it easy so as not to really hurt her. He was soon fully inside and started to fuck her slowly.

"Come on." Sarah said to him. "I thought you were going to fuck my arse hard."

"You want it hard, you can have it hard." Paul told her, slapping her arse as he started to fuck her harder.

Sarah was now screaming obscenities as he thrust into her bum. Paul knew he wasn't going to last long, he didn't try to delay it this time either.

Paul buried his cock in Sarah's arse and came, spewing jet after jet of his hot spunk into her bum. Paul could feel all of his pent up lust exploding into her. When he withdrew, sperm was starting to leak from her hole, dripping to to her pussy and down her legs. He then offered his cock to Sarah again, prompting her to suck the last drops of come from him.

"So was that ok?" Sarah asked them. "Hope you enjoyed me!"

"You were fantastic." Paul told her. "But I haven't finished with you yet."

"What have you got in mind?" Sarah asked him.

"I need to pee." He told her. "I want to do it on you."

"Fucking hell!" Sarah said. "You 2 are kinky! I suppose I don't mind though, I've tried most other things!"

The 3 of them went through to the bathroom and helped Sarah into the bath. Paul was first to go, aiming a trickle, then a stream of his pee over Sarah's tits. He also aimed at her wet slit which made her gasp when he did. Sarah drew the line at letting him do it on her face though.

Sarah went to get out but Laura stopped her.

"I need one too." She told her.

Sarah smiled and laid back in the bath, allowing Laura to stand astride her. Laura had an absolute shower for her, the night of beer taking it's toll on her. She covered her tits and stomach before aiming the last drops over her face, also soaking her hair. She was now a complete mess.

"Bloody hell, look what you've done to me!" She exclaimed. "That was some session!"

Laura and Paul were spent, so Sarah called her taxi and left them. Neither of them had anything left after that session, and were soon asleep. Knowing they had experienced another great night in their ever growing list of dirty evenings.

12