The Adventurers' Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even from where they were against the X-frames, Laura could see the tears on both faces. That paddle obviously hurt. However, Laura could also see that it had other effects. Paul had an obvious bulge in the front of his briefs and a damp spot had formed in the center of Ashley's panties. Laura found she was getting excited from the display too.

The members in the front of the lines now lifted two wooden paddles. At a signal both were driven with intense force against the helpless bottoms before them. Again this was repeated seventeen more times for each pledge. Then finally the straps were raised and brought down against the defenseless pledges. The strap didn't make as much noise as the paddles but judging by the reactions of the two tied to the benches the pain was even greater.

Laura had been thinking that she was glad she hadn't been selected to be first but as each member proceeded to deliver the final blow, she began to reconsider. She now realized that the excitement of watching the other two being punished already had her pants soaking. When she was fastened to the bench it would become obvious for all to see.

As the last blow was delivered, Tom stepped forward. "These have been tested and not found wanting. Remove them and bring the next."

Ashley and Paul were now released and taken to the X-frames to take their places as Laura and James were led forward and tied down to the spanking benches. Both Ashley and Paul had tears streaming down their faces but neither had called a safe word. And both had definitely been very much turned on by the experience. Laura wondered if she would be able to take her test as well.

She soon found out. The first paddles fell with John delivering a terrific swat to her ass. She cried out and her ass felt like he had touched it with a red hot iron. But she also noticed a new flood of moisture between her legs. As the remaining blows fell Laura found that she could take it and, although she too was crying, she was also becoming more and more aroused.

Before she completely realized it, it was over. The strap had hurt worse than either paddle and left hot bands of fire across her bottom. But, as she was released and taken back to the X-frame to replace Carol Anne, she realized that she had actually come during the last few blows.

The entire process repeated itself with Rick and Carol Anne suffering their fifty-four swats much as the others had.

Tom now intoned in the deep, slightly eerie voice, "I think all pledges have demonstrated a true desire for membership. They now must be educated and further tested. And if they pass than we shall welcome them as brothers and sisters." This was too much for him and he broke up laughing. "Well, maybe not exactly like brothers and sisters." With this everyone was laughing.

When they had settled down again Kelly spoke. "We would now like to provide a demonstration for our prospective members. So if a couple of you will help me escort them to the North room we can get things started."

A couple of people helped release the pledges from their bondage, but then fastened their hands together in front of them again. And once more the blindfolds went on. They were led out of a door, across a hall, and through another door. Laura felt herself being positioned with her back to a wall. The other pledges were near her on either side. Someone took her hands and fastened the wrist cuffs to the cuffs of the person next to her. This was repeated with her ankles. Her hands (and those attached to her) were raised above her head and fastened to rings in the wall about two feet apart. The same was done with her ankles so that she was spread across the wall. She didn't know whose, but the legs touching hers on either side were definitely male! Suddenly she felt something which seemed attached to the wall at one end being raised between her legs. A rounded surface, much like a two inch pipe, was raised until it pressed into her crotch. It wasn't cold like metal and Laura guessed that it was probably plastic. The pipe, if that's what it was, was raised and locked into place. It was not so high that she had to stand on tip toe, but it was high enough that if she stood completely flat footed it would press hard into her softest spot.

The blindfolds were removed and Laura saw that it was, indeed, a piece of two inch plastic pipe about ten inches long, anchored to the wall at one end. She saw that she was between James and Paul. The other pledges were similarity bound alternating boy-girl. Each had a pipe pressed hard between their legs. The stimulus effect was not lost. Each man had a hard bulge in his briefs and Laura could actually smell the arousal of the girls.

Looking around the room, Laura discovered two of the X-frames directly in front of the pledges about ten feet away. These were lighted with spots while the rest of the room was covered in shadows from the flickering candles. There were only four members in the room: two men and two women. Both men and women wore brief leather shorts. The leather was the soft, thin kind and clung like a second skin. The women also had a brief halter top of the same material. If fit so closely that Laura could see their nipples pressing against it. One of the women, Kelly, turned towards them. She said, "Having been through the same thing, I know that your asses are probably still on fire. But I also know that you are probably turned on and getting more horny by the minute. Too bad. No relief yet. But we did want to show you an example of some of the things we do here. So we have found two ... volunteers .... to help in the demonstration. Please bring them in."

The other members went through a side door and returned with a man and a woman. Each had a black cloth sack over his or her head with only a cutout to allow easy breathing. They wore cuffs on their wrists and ankles. Otherwise they were completely naked. Although Laura knew they must be members, she found without the clues of hair or eye color, she couldn't identify them.The two were led over to the X-frames and tightly bound facing the frames, their backs to the pledges.

"Thank you," Kelly said. "We will now provide a small demonstration." The other woman and one of the men moved to one side of the room.

Kelly walked over to a wall cabinet and picked up something. She returned through the shadows and handed one of the two objects she had to the man. She then turned toward the pledges, stepped into the light, and held up the object which turned out to be a cat with a sixteen inch handle and nine leather tails, each about thirty inches long. She swung the whip through the air making a swishing sound. Laura noticed that both of the bound victims cringed at the sound but that their breathing also became somewhat faster.

Kelly and the male member stepped forward and at a nod from Kelly swung their cats to land intensely hard blows across the bare asses of the two before them. Two sets of narrow red lines appeared as the two strained against their bonds to pull away. Kelly continued to whip the man while her partner - Michael, it was - rained blows on the helpless woman. The blows were repeated until a total of fifteen lashes had been delivered. They then switched targets landing ten blows on each back and on the backs of their legs.

The couple were jerking with each blow and crying out as the lashes struck. When Kelly and her partner stopped, the pledges first thought the demonstration was over. However, the pause was just to let Kelly and the man release the victims, turn them around and refasten them to the X-frames facing the pledges. The man now sported a swollen hardon and Laura could see moisture running down the woman's legs. Kelly and Michael then proceeded to deliver another fifteen blows across the victims chests. Laura couldn't believe it when the red welts began to appear right across the girl's breasts. Once she saw a tail land directly on a nipple and the girl gave a sharp cry but did not call a stop. Another ten blows - not as hard as the previous ones - were then delivered directly to the genitals.

When Kelly stopped again, Laura thought that surely this was the end. However, she noticed that the victims were constantly squirming and appeared to be very turned on. The man then released the male victim from the cross and brought him forward to a point directly in front of the pledges about six feet away. A bar about two feet long and attached to a chain was lowered from the ceiling. The man's wrists were fastened to either end. He legs were spread about two feet apart and fastened to rings in the floor. He was standing side on to the pledges and they could clearly see his hard member jutting straight out.

Laura looked frankly at the man. His body was covered with a set of fine red welts and a layer of light sweat. The ordeal had obviously excited him because his cock stuck out, rock hard, a good seven or eight inches. The girl was then released from the X-frame and brought over to face the man. Her wrists were fastened to the bar with his. One of her ankles was attached to his. Then Laura could hardly believe her eyes. Kelly took the man's cock in her hand and worked it into the girl's pussy. She then fastened the girl's other ankle to the man's and then placed straps around their waists and each thigh so the couple would stay joined.

Kelly turned to the pledges. "They will now stay coupled while we use the cats on them until both come. If we think they come too soon we'll continue to use the cats anyway.

With this she swung the cat very hard into the man's ass as her assistant did the same for the girl. This continued with the two of them walking around to deliver blows to both of the victims. It was also very noticeable that the couple was very sexually excited and humped against each other as best they could. After several minutes had passed the bound couple was on the verge of coming, their breath coming fast and hard and the blows from the cat seeming only to excite them more. Finally they seemed to explode together in orgasm and Kelly and her friend put down the cats.

As the couple calmed down, Kelly released them. When they were finally free, they reached up and removed the sacks from their faces. Tom and Barb! Laura and the other pledges were astounded! Still the couple, although covered in red welts, looked like they had really enjoyed the experience.

Tom and Barb looked at the astonished looks on the pledges' faces and Barb said, "To use an old phrase, you ain't seen nothing yet!"

Tom said, "It's getting rather late and we have a lot planned for you tomorrow. Besides I think you probably have enough to think about tonight. We've set aside two rooms for you tonight, one on the second and one on the third floor. Each floor has a common bath, but since this is your first night we're putting the men on third and the women on second." He turned to Kelly and Barb. "If you ladies would help these three new pledges shower and put them to bed, Michael and I will do the same for the three men."

Laura noticed that neither Barb nor Tom seemed in the least self-conscious even though they were both completely naked and covered with red lines from the whipping. The club definitely seemed to be a relaxed and comfortable group!

Kelly and Barb unfastened the cuffs from the three girls, but replaced the wrist cuffs with nylon Velcro straps, binding their hands in front again. Then, carrying the leather cuffs with them, they led the girls upstairs to the second floor. They entered a room off the hall which turned out to be the common bath Tom had mentioned. Some bath! There was a large whirlpool tub in one corner, several toilet stalls, a couple of urinal stalls!, several sinks, and a tiled shower area that looked big enough to hold a dance. There were a couple of smaller showers which could be closed off privately, but Barb and Kelly led the girls toward the large area. "You can go use the toilets first," Kelly said, "and then come back for a shower. I'm sure you need one by now."

Ashley held up her bound wrists. "You can manage," Barb said. "We don't want you playing with yourselves just yet."

When the three girls returned, Kelly had stripped off her clothes. "We need to get you three out of those things," she said. They will definitely need washing before you want to use them again." She and Barb helped the three girls to shed the underwear and then herded them into the shower where they proceeded to scrub them down.

When they were finished in the shower, Barb and Kelly gave the young women large, fluffy towels and helped them to dry themselves. They collected the towels and began to lead the women, now totally nude, out the door. When the pledges appeared to hesitate, Barb said, "Don't worry. There aren't any men out there right now. And you'll soon discover there isn't a lot of use for nightwear at the club."

They were led across the hall and into a room containing four beds. Barb and Kelly removed the Velcro straps. They then picked up the leather cuffs and started to reattach them to wrists and ankles. Kelly said, "I know you are all incredibly horny, but we're not going to have you bringing yourselves off all night. I also suspect your rear ends are still a little sore so please lie face down on the beds."

The three pledges complied and Barb and Kelly quickly attached the cuffs with short cords to the four corners of each bed. Laura noticed that Barb and Kelly seemed to "accidently" brush their hands across the sides of her breasts, her sides, and her legs as they worked. From some of the gasps of the other two pledges Laura gathered they were doing the same to them. The girls were spreadeagle but not stretched tightly. The room was warm but a light sheet was placed over each girl. Barb said, "I'm sure you will eventually forget how turned on you are and get to sleep. One of our hard and fast rules is that no one is ever left alone while they are bound, so Kelly will be spending the night in here with you. "

Kelly said, "That's right. And I'm sure that all that's happened to you - and also watching Barb and Tom get worked over - has probably made you incredibly horny. I know it has me. But I guess you will just to wait and be a little frustrated." Then picking up a vibrator and turning it on she said, "But I, on the other hand, won't have to."

Then, with a decidedly teasing tone, Barb said, "As for me, I'm going to go spend most of the night with Tom between my legs. Goodnight" Then she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Kelly turned off the lights and lay down on her bed and soon the sound of the vibrator was joined by moans and cries of pleasure.

The three pledges moaned in frustration and tried to get enough friction with the bed to satisfy themselves, but the way they were tied prevented that. Eventually sometime after the sounds of Kelly's climax had died away they fell asleep.

Twice more during the night Laura was aware of sounds of pleasure coming from Kelly's bed. Sometime after the last time all the girls realized they were awake but had no idea what time it was. They couldn't even tell if it was near dawn because of the blacked-out windows. Finally Ashley spoke. "Well, I guess we are all awake. Tell me, what do you to think about this place?"

Laura spoke almost without thinking. "I love it! I can't believe how many new things I learned that sound exciting. I think I've been wet ever since I got here. I just wish we could get in on a little more of the action."

Carol Anne added, "Amen! I'm still amazed how much the spanking turned me on. Not to mention that session with Barb and Tom. I don't think I've ever been this aroused."

"Well," Ashley said, "I hope they will get on with it."

The girls had been talking very quietly thinking Kelly was still asleep, but just then she said, "OK. I see you three are getting restless." She got up and released each girl's cuffs from the bed. "Leave the cuffs on for now. We're just going to take a quick trip to the bathroom."

The three had not gotten used to walking around nude and were happy to see no one else was around. Kelly allowed then to relieve themselves and then led them back to the room. "Now I think we have time for some fun before breakfast. I see your bottoms seem to have recovered so lie back down on your backs."

Laura hadn't thought about her sore ass and now realized that it didn't seem so sore after all. That was really surprising considering that last night it had felt totally shredded. She looked over her shoulder and at the other two girls and discovered that there were almost no marks remaining.

The three lay down on their backs and Kelly again fastened them spread eagled, but this time a little tighter. "I think I need some help. I'll be right back." With this Kelly left the room and Laura could hear her knock on a door across the hall. After several minutes Kelly returned along with Janet and Lori, Paul's sponsor.

"We thought we should begin your day by bringing a smile to your faces," said Kelly.

"Yes," Lori added, "There's nothing like a good laugh to start the day." With that the three brought out long feathers they had been hiding behind their backs. Laura gasped. It was obvious what was coming. The three approached the bound pledges and began a slow tickling, running the feathers all over their bodies. For about fifteen minutes - which seemed liked fifteen hours to the three pledges - Lori, Janet, and Kelly teased and stimulated every square inch of exposed skin. And there was an awful lot of exposed skin!

Constant shrieks of hysterical laughter filled the room and probably the rest of the house as well. But the constant tickling had another effect. There were now six very hard nipples and three dripping pussies. Finally, at a nod from Kelly, all three began to concentrate on the helpless girls' breasts and clits, slowly drawing the feathers softly across again and again. First Carol Anne, who had seemed the most ticklish, came with a loud, long cry. This pushed Laura and Ashley over the edge into their own intense orgasms.

As they calmed down and the three members released them from their cuffs, Laura realized that she had not once stopped to be embarrassed by the fact that she was completely naked and spread wide for everyone to see. "I must really be getting into this," she thought.

The pledges were allowed to return to the bathroom and take a quick shower. As they were drying off, Kelly handed each of them another set of underwear identical to what they had worn the night before. But she also had a short terry robe for each. While every one dressed - the three members in shorts and sweatshirts and the three pledges in the underwear and robes - Kelly explained that they wouldn't have to eat breakfast in just what they were wearing. "We don't have any problem with even complete nudity around here," she said. "But in general everyone dresses when we're downstairs. The are exceptions, of course. It is not totally unknown for there to be an orgy in the TV room. But you'll soon realize that you can't spend all your time involved in kinky sex. It's much easier, for example, to maintain our grade point if the study isn't full of naked hunks. Dress is always casual, but pledges are only allowed the robes. Now let's go downstairs. I expect most everyone is up. If not, they will be soon after the noise you three made."