The Adventures of Abigail Montgomery Ch. 1

Story Info
Coed gets her first taste of lesbian love.
9.7k words
4.48
21.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sammyjo
Sammyjo
2 Followers

My name is Abigail and I attend St. Katherine's College for Women. 'St. Kate's believes in equal education for women. That is why we offer college courses, taught by women, for women, to prepare the young adults of today for a brighter tomorrow'...I believe that's how the slogan goes. Most girls stay on for two years and move on to the University, but St. Kate's also offers four-year degrees. I have long dark hair and brown eyes. My friend's all call me "Shorty" because I'm only five feet tall. They picked it up from my brother, Scott, the last time he visited. Sometimes he can be a real jerk. He's twenty years old and in college. He's called me "Shorty" for so long, I never hear him call me Abigail, or even Abby, which is what I prefer. All the girls think he's so handsome, his blue eyes have a twinkle in them, his tanned skin makes them sparkle even more. Yeah, I guess he's all right, if he'd just leave my friends alone, we'd have a much better relationship.

Today is "graduation" day. This is the day where the lucky ones move on to university, and us losers get to go home for the summer, dreading the arrival of September when we have to go back to St. Kate's. Graduation day consists of numerous activities. Most of us get to "help" by setting out chairs, arranging flowers on tables, setting out silverware, or helping the older girls get ready. Technically, we are slaves for a day.

I woke up with the sun, as usual. I wanted to go for a walk before my mentor came in and whisked me away into slavery. I stretched and groaned, my sleep left something to be desired. I'm sure all the thoughts of going home to that glorious pool kept me awake that night. We don't have a pool at St. Kate's, and I love to swim, so I look forward to vacations when I can go home and enjoy the feeling of the cold water pounding on my warm skin.

I was very quiet so I wouldn't wake my roommate, Jennifer. She's a light sleeper, so I usually lay my belongings out in the evening, so I don't have to rummage through things, and catch "the wrath". Luckily, I had thought ahead the night before. I put on my pink shorts and my white tank top, some socks and shoes, and headed out the door.

The morning couldn't have been better. The sun was shining, the sky was bright blue, and there was a hint of a breeze in the air. I heard birds chirping, the gardener was pruning the roses next to the building, and far off, I could hear the sound of cars on the freeway.

"Hey, Abby, wait up!" The voice was familiar, and I groaned. My captor had spotted me. Jessica Winthrop, how had I been stuck with her? She was the bitchiest girl in school. Most of the younger girls couldn't stand her, but the older girls held her up on a pedestal. I wondered what she did to them to make them like her. Jessica had long blonde hair, blue eyes, a great tan, and a terrific body. I think that's why all the girls hated her. She was one of the lucky ones.

"Oh, hi Jessie, what's up? I thought you'd be sleeping until noon today." I tried to be cordial to her, because I didn't want this day to be ruined, for either of us. "Well, I figured you would be up early, so I decided that we could have a little girl talk. I won't be here this fall, and you are moving up the ranks here at St. Kate's. I just thought I would share a little wisdom with you." Wisdom? What the hell is she talking about? "Why don't you come up to my room for some coffee and we can talk? You can get your walk in later, can't you?" She batted her eyelashes at me, grabbed my hand, and practically dragged me back to the dorm.

"Sure Jess, no problem." We made small talk all the way to her private suite, which is one of the luxuries of being rich, you get your own room, unless you want to share, but most girls don't. All the time I was wondering what was this wisdom she needed to bestow on me. It was just school. I'd been here my whole life, what else did I need to know?

Jessica opened the door for me, and invited me inside. She always had the cleanest room, not one speck of dust, no clothes anywhere, books always neatly on the shelves, bed always made. I wonder how she kept it this neat. I always waited until someone commented on mine before cleaning it up. That's how much I hated cleaning.

"Jessie, your room is so beautiful. How do you keep it this clean? You must spend hours on it a week."

"On the contrary, I don't spend any time at all cleaning it." Jessica smirked, but I couldn't figure out why. I just dropped it, kicked off my shoes, and continued to admire the beauty of the room.

"So, Abby, what do you plan on doing this summer?" asked Jessica.

"I am going to sit by the pool all summer, sipping lemonade, checking out the guys, and working on my tan." I said. I didn't want her to think I was a total nerd.

"That sounds like fun. I have to get ready for university in the fall. I got accepted to the "U", but I will probably only be there a short time. What I really want to do is go to Spain."

"But that's so far away, your family is all here, what is in Spain?"

"Oh, my boyfriend and I want to live there. I think it would be wonderful to just run off with him to another country, where no one can find us, no one can bother us. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I've never even been on a date."

"So, I suppose you've never even kissed a boy before, have you?"

"No." I said. I could feel my face getting hot and red. I felt tears well up in my eyes. "I'm not pretty like you, boys don't like me."

"You are so pretty. You just need to give it time, put on a skimpy bikini this summer, it drives them wild." Jessica was looking at me with this weird look. I started getting uncomfortable, so I started toward the door. "Where are you going, Abby?"

"I just want to get my walk in. I'll come up later."

"Abby, sit down." Said Jessica, patting the edge of the bed next to her.

I walked over, and plopped down, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Do you think I'm pretty Abby?"

"Yes, you are the prettiest girl in school."

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?"

"No." I said, horrified that she would even suggest such a thing. My mother always taught me that sex between men and women should be sacred, saved for marriage. And sex with someone of the same gender was just plain wrong, according to my mom.

"Abby, I can teach you how to attract men. Let me instruct you in the art of kissing. I promise, if you feel weird, you can leave."

"I don't know. It's too weird."

"Not for me. I kiss girls all the time. Sometimes you just have to get all your sexual tension out. How do you think this room stays so nice? They do me a favor, I do them a favor."

"They clean your room, and you kiss them? How is that an even trade?"

"Well, I do other things for them, too."

"Like what? Do you clean their rooms?"

Jessica laughed, "No, I do favors for them." I could feel her fingers lightly brushing my thigh. I guess my virginity was obvious, I had no clue what she was talking about.

"What kind of favors? I don't understand."

"Sexual favors. When we get to a certain age, we need sexual release. After a night out with Billy, I get so horny, I could explode. I have Jill or Marty come in and we satisfy each other's desires."

"I don't understand. If you like boys, why would you kiss girls?"

"Abby, have you heard of lesbians? Or bisexuals?"

"Yes, the girls all say that Cindy is a lesbian, but I've never seen her with another girl."

"Well, I am what you would call bisexual. I enjoy both men and women." Jessica studied my face. I'm sure I looked silly, trying to contemplate what she was saying...and also, what she wanted to do to me.

"What are these favors? What do you do?" I could feel Jessica's hand moving toward the inside of my leg. I was a little taken aback by this whole thing. What did Jessica want with me? If she had all these other girls, why was she choosing me?

"Why don't you let me show you, Abby? I promise, if you tell me to stop, I will."

I parted my lips in protest, but before I could utter a sound, Jessica leaned in and started kissing me. Her lips gently brushed mine. I could taste her strawberry lip-gloss. The way she was licking my lips with her tongue gave me a weird tingly feeling, like when I used to look at Daddy's dirty magazines. I parted my lips further, allowing her tongue full access into my mouth. My tongue seemed to have a mind of it's own as it began to mingle with Jessica's. She eagerly kissed me, drawing my tongue into her mouth with a light sucking motion. As our tongues intertwined, I felt Jessica's fingers lightly caressing my left breast. I gave in to the temptation. Knowing that what I was doing was so wrong, but it felt so right.

I felt Jessica move her hand up underneath my shirt, she gently pinched my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. I groaned in desire as she manipulated my nipple, molded me into what she wanted at that very moment. She pulled her mouth away from mine, staring me in the eye, waiting for a sign that it was fine to continue. I nodded my head slightly. Jessica first pulled my shirt over my head, then lay me down on her silk bedcover. She straddled me, and rolled both of my nipples in her fingers, first using a light touch, then gradually getting rough. I cried out, but the feeling was more of pleasure than of pain. Jessica seemed to enjoy this torture she was inflicting. She covered my mouth with hers to stifle the sounds I was making. I kissed her with urgency, a need and desire I had never known, and she kissed me back with the same desire, as she continued to tweak my nipples, making them hard, like little pebbles.

Jessie crouched between my legs and lowered her mouth to my stomach. She made slow, wet circles around my belly button. Soon, she began to trail kisses upward. I lay back, closed my eyes, and reveled in the sheer pleasure I was experiencing for the first time. I felt her gently lift my sports bra so that my breasts were exposed. She took one nipple in her mouth and began to suck and lick it, while she was lightly pinching the other. Such wonderful sensations I was feeling. She put me at such ease that I would probably do anything for her at this very moment. She switched nipples, licking, then biting the other one. I wanted to scream out, but instead bit my lower lip, drawing blood. I hardly noticed. All I could think about was the growing wet spot on my panties. Jessica must have been thinking the same thing, because I felt her tugging at my shorts, trying to get them down. I lifted my butt off the bed so she could pull them off. She left my panties intact but tossed my shorts near the door with a devilish grin.


"Are you ok, Abby?" she asked.

"Mmmm hmmm," I answered, unable to speak the words.

"Good, because I'm about to take you for the ride of your life." She said.

She got back between my legs and kissed and licked my inner thighs. I started feeling weird, as she got closer to my pussy. My breath quickened, I felt my heart rate pick up. There was no turning back now. Jessica put her nose close to my panties and inhaled sharply.

"Mmmmm. Ripe virgin pussy. I've been waiting for this for a long time." She said, as she ran her thumb along my panties. This only made me more wet. I could feel the slickness in my panties growing. What I wouldn't give to touch myself right now. "Have you ever touched your pussy before, Abby?" I nodded my head, wondering if she could read my mind. "This will feel the same, only it will be my fingers touching you, is that ok?"

"Yes," I croaked. Just to emphasize how I felt, I nodded my head and moved my hips, rocking against her hand.

Jessica giggled and picked up the pace, concentrating on my clit. I felt like my pussy was on fire. She slipped a finger underneath the leg band of my panties and came in contact with my pussy for the first time.

"So wet." She murmured, then pulled her hand away and slipped her finger into her mouth. "Delicious, just like I knew you would be."

She helped me off with my panties. Gently, she placed her finger into my opening. I squirmed and moaned out her name. I was in ecstasy. She removed her finger and traced a line to my clit, dragging my pussy juices with her. She rolled my clit with her finger gently. I thought I was going to cum right then. Jessica sensed it too, and pulled away. She brought her finger to my lips. I darted my tongue out, unsure of what I was doing. But when I tasted my own honey, I eagerly opened my mouth and sucked her fingers off.

"Abby, I'm going to kiss your pussy now. I don't want you to cum right away. It feels very good to have a tongue on your most private parts, and I know that your body is screaming for release, but trust me, it will be worth the wait." I nodded, still unable to believe this was happening.

She lowered her head between my legs again. She darted her tongue against my clit, forcing a sharp intake of air into my lungs. I had never felt anything this good before. Sensing my release was near, she drew her tongue away from my clit and plunged it into my wet hole. I felt so naughty, so dirty. The things she was doing to me felt so good, they had to be bad. I felt her tongue graze my clit again. She then sucked it into her mouth and lightly ran her tongue across it. I was thrashing about like a wild woman. But I was trying to concentrate on other things, so that I didn't upset Jess by cumming too soon. She released my clit and licked it with her tongue, increasing the speed and pressure. I could feel my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach.

"Jess, I'm close now. Please let me cum." I don't know how I managed to speak, but it somehow came out. Instead of pulling away, Jessica started making a humming noise, her mouth vibrated against my pussy, causing an increased urgency for me to cum all over that pretty face. She inserted two fingers inside me and started gently massaging what I later learned was called a "g-spot", this made me more wet than I had ever been before. I could feel the bedcover getting wet underneath me. Jessie didn't seem to mind as she quickened her pace on my clit and inside my pussy. I felt my insides explode as Jessie zeroed in on my clit. My hips began rocking toward her, I was moaning her name, screaming out in pleasure as I erupted in a mind-blowing orgasm.

Jessica lifted her head from my pussy slightly and began licking up my cum, much like a cat licking up milk. She knelt between my legs and gave me a soft, sensual kiss. I could taste my juices on her lips and tongue, and knew I wanted to return the favor. Hesitantly, I reached for her right breast, her nipples were rock hard already. I knew I wanted to have them in my mouth. Jessica pulled away.

"Not yet, sweetheart. I want you to remember this. I want you to be thinking about me all day. I want your eyes on me all evening. And most of all, I want your first time to be something you REALLY want, not something you are just doing to reciprocate."

"But Jess, I really want to." She sat there, contemplating her next move.

"I know you do, right now you do. But when you do this, I want it to be something so powerful, so desirable. I want you to be sure. I want you to seek me out, begging me for a taste of pussy." Said Jessica. "Right now, I want you to go and take a shower, get ready for breakfast, and meet me by the cafeteria door. You can sit with me today."

"But can't I stay for a little while?"

"No one must see you up here, all they would do is question why you are in my wing so early. No one would be needing help getting ready yet."

"Ok, I guess you are right. I'll go." I got up off the bed, grabbed my clothes, and began a long drawn out process of getting dressed. I wanted to extend my time with Jess, even for a minute. I looked over at her, and she was smiling. I knew she had enjoyed our time together, too. I walked over to her and kissed her full on the lips, letting our tongues intertwine one last time for the day.

"Remember what I said, meet me out front. And don't tell anyone about this, I prefer to keep my sexual matters private." Said Jessica.

"I'll be there. And I won't tell." I said. I reached for the doorknob and turned to give Jess one last look before heading out the door. She was so beautiful. I pulled the door shut, quietly and headed back to my room.

"Abigail Josephine Montgomery, what are you doing up here?" Oh no! I was busted now. Sister Augustine, the school's fearless leader, without her, this school would be nothing. What a joke.

"Hello Sister. I was just visiting Jessica. She's my mentor, and I'm supposed to be helping her get ready for the ceremony this evening. We were just going over a few last details." I stammered out.

"I'll just bet you were." She sounded unconvinced, but let me go, telling me to see her after breakfast.

"Yes, Sister," I replied. Now what am I going to do? I will have to tell Jessica what happened, so we can get our stories straight. Thoughts of our wonderful morning together flooded my mind, and all thoughts of Sister Augustine vanished.

I slowly turned the knob on my door, hoping not to wake up Jennifer. I tiptoed in quietly, holding my breath. Suddenly Jen popped out from underneath the covers.

"Surprise," she yelled.

"Oh my God, you scared me half to death."

"Where have you been all morning?" she asked.

"I went for a walk, but got sidetracked. I have all summer to walk, I figured I would just scope out the grounds one last time."

"Oh. Are you ready for tonight? I have to spend my evening with Cindy. Yuck. I hope she doesn't try to hit on me. That would be so gross. Can you imagine being with another girl? Ewwwwww."

"Yeah, I know." I responded. I could feel my face getting red, so I quickly headed for the closet to grab my towel and toiletries. "Well, I'm going to shower and get ready for breakfast. Umm...Jessica said I could sit with her today, I suppose she wants to make sure I know my duties for tonight, so I'll see you around 10:00, k?"

"Ok Abby. I'll catch up with you later." She looked at me with this weird you-are-up-to-something look, but I ignored her and headed for the shower.

When I opened the shower room door, steam poured out into the hall. I could hear giggling and girls chatting. Everyone was excited about tonight, but most of all, excited to be going home for the summer.

I found an empty shower, placed my towels on the hooks, and set my basket on the floor. I always used my own soap and shampoo, even though the school provided that stuff. I just felt better being me. I started the water and stepped under the spray. The water hit my back and head so hard, I closed my eyes and felt all the tension being expelled from my body.

"Hello." I opened my eyes and was greeted by the sight of Jessica. She looked amazing. Her breasts and hips swayed as she walked towards me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her gorgeous, tanned body. She stepped underneath the water with me, gave me a light kiss, and flicked her finger against my pussy, paying careful attention to my still swollen clit. "Hmmm...still wet, I see."

"Y...yes." Then she knelt down and flicked her tongue against my clit.

"Jessica! Where are you?" Called a voice from around the other side of the shower room. She quickly got up.

"I have to run sweetie. Don't forget."

I stood there, stunned. She was so hot, so sexy. I could still feel her hands roaming my body as her tongue played over my clit. I thought I would cum again just from thinking about it.

I grabbed my shampoo and washed my hair, thinking only of Jessica and all the amazing things she had done to me this morning. I started to zone, my eyes fixated on the wall across from me. I rinsed my hair mechanically, and used my perfumed body soap to lather my body. I made slow, deliberate circles with the soap, carefully washing every inch of my body. I rinsed off and lightly touched my clit, still hard and throbbing, aching for more.

Sammyjo
Sammyjo
2 Followers