The Adventures of Abigail Montgomery Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shrill laugh broke me out of my reverie. They were still far enough away that I could get my things and leave. I could tell that one of the girls was Jennifer, and just the thought of having to face her again was enough to force the redness back to my face. I quietly crept out of the shower and set my things down by my locker. I heard a strange sound coming from the row next to mine, so I decided to peek around the corner for a look. What I saw happening on that floor I will never forget.

There was Jennifer, on her knees licking Cindy's pussy. I gasped, and quickly ran around the corner to grab my things and leave. I couldn't believe that after the conversation we had this morning, I would ever find Jennifer doing anything like this. I wanted to watch. I felt so naughty, the thoughts of joining them running through my head. I knew I couldn't. I couldn't embarrass Jennifer like that. I left quietly so I wouldn't disturb their lovemaking. All the way to my room, I thought about what I just witnessed. I had never known such pleasure in my life, and here was Jennifer, obviously knowledgeable about what she was doing, sharing a room with me all year, and never once did I realize what she had been up to. All those late nights out with "John", they had really been with Cindy.

Thoughts of what next year could bring brought a smile to my face, as I turned the knob on my door. I shut the door behind me, hung my towel on the back of the desk chair, and grabbed my uniform out of the closet.

"Yuck, I hate this thing." I said to myself. I grabbed my lace bra out of my dresser drawer, but decided to do without the panties. I pulled the bra on, clasped it in front, and looked in the mirror. "I'm tired of these small things." I squeezed my tits together, giving me more cleavage. I put my arms through my crisp, white shirt and slowly buttoned it up. Then, I pulled on my blue plaid jumper, and finally my white knee highs and my black shoes. I stepped back to the mirror for another look. I looked so young in this outfit. I hated it. But I did enjoy all the stares from the boys when they visited. I turned around and bent over to make sure everything was covered. A little makeup and some braids in my hair, and that ought to do it.

I sat at the vanity in my room, contemplating my color scheme for the day. Light, very light...that was all that was allowed at St. Kate's. I carefully applied the barest essentials and dried my hair. The braids were hard, I would have to wait for Jennifer to come back, she always did my braids. As if on cue, the door opened and in popped Jennifer. She had a fresh glow on her cheeks. She couldn't stop smiling. I wondered if she knew what I was up to this morning.

"Hey Jen, do you think you can braid my hair before breakfast?" I said nonchalantly.

"Sure, Abs, just hold on a sec. Let me throw on a shirt."

Jen looked sort of like me, except she never put her hair up. Her long brown locks were always sitting on her shoulders. Her brown eyes accented by the brown eyeliner she wore, something I was afraid to do. Our bodies were similar, except her breasts were slightly bigger. I knew that Scott, was attracted to her, he was always making comments about my "hot friend Jen" or "that cutie at St. Kate's". Thinking back, I shouldn't have been surprised by what I just saw in the locker room. She's quite attractive. I sat there, rather quietly, the tension between us seemed to overwhelm the room. Jen was like a sister to me, and the fact that she had not only not shared something important with me, but had lied to me about her feelings astounded me. I let it go a few minutes later when I felt her hands on the nape of my neck.

"What's wrong Abby? You were a million miles away."

"Nothing, just thinking about the ceremonies tonight and wishing that it could be us graduating, not spending another 3 years here."

"I know what you mean." She deftly braided my hair and tied white ribbons at the ends. "There, you look fantastic." She bent down and kissed me on the cheek, something she had done before, but I never thought a thing of it, until now.

"Thanks. I'll see you after breakfast, ok?"

"Ok, shorty. See ya."

I practically skipped all the way to the cafeteria. I was thrilled to be eating with Jessica It seemed out of character for someone like her to invite someone like me. I wonder if anyone would be suspicious.

I waited for about 2 minutes, when I heard her voice coming down the hall. I smoothed my skirt and fluffed my bangs. My heart was pounding. This luscious creature was coming here for me...I suppose breakfast might have had something to do with it.

"Hiya Abby." She sang out, and giggled. Her two friends both laughed along with her. She just had this way about her I guess. "Are you ready to eat?"

"Yes, I'm starved. I haven't been here long though." I replied.

We all headed for the cafeteria line. Most of the girls were on diets and chose things like fruit and yogurt. I don't know why they even bothered making the bacon and pancakes they had sitting out. We found a table and sat down in the corner booth.

"I had the pleasure of breaking Abby in today." Jessica said with a smile. I could feel my face redden again. I could not believe she was telling these girls about this morning. "Oh, don't worry Abby, they are my little pets, too. They know all about what you did this morning, they've been there, and done that more times than you can count."

I stared at my tray, not saying a word, but shoveling in my food. I wanted to get out of there as fast as I could.

"Slow down, you'll choke." Jessica admonished. "I have a surprise for you, Abby dear. These two lovely creatures will have the pleasure of licking your pussy, right here in the cafeteria." She gently touched my leg, sending shivers down my spine. "Jessica, no. Please, don't let them do this."

"Oh, they aren't going to get you too excited. Just enough to keep that delicious pussy wet with desire for a long time to come." She brought her hand toward the middle of my thigh and I spread my legs for her. She took the hint and slid her finger up to my already wet slit. "Mmmmm....no panties. You are a good little pet." She brought her hand out for the girls to see my glistening honey dripping off her finger. She let both girls smell my desire on her finger, Sarah snaked her tongue out to have a taste.

"Yummy. You certainly know how to pick them Jessica. She is the perfect virgin for our project." Sarah remarked.

"You go first, Lori. Go on, get under the table...but do NOT let her cum. If she cums, you do not. That goes for you as well, Sarah."

They both looked at her and said in unison, "Yes Mistress." I couldn't believe my ears. These girls were doing as they were told by a fellow classmate, and they didn't seem to mind that she was just using them for her own sinful pleasure. And, they were calling her Mistress. I couldn't help but wonder if they had plans to induct me into this little group. I assumed they did, or this would not be happening.

Lori had short blonde hair and green eyes. She was pretty, but not nearly as pretty as Jessica. She gave me a sly smile as she wiggled under the table. I spread my legs a little wider, so she could get between them. I felt her hands roaming my legs, then slide under my skirt. Lori's finger touched my throbbing pussy so lightly, she slid it up and down, careful not to nudge my aching clit. Then I felt her hair brush my thighs. Her tongue reached out to gently massage my pussy. She pushed her tongue inside me, fucking me with her tongue. My head dropped back, my eyes closed, I started to let out little moans.

"That's enough, Lori." Said Jessica. But Lori kept lapping at my pussy. Jessica reached under the table and pushed Lori's head away. Soon, Lori emerged from under the table. "So, what did you think? Is she as delicious as I said?"

"Yes, Mistress. She is perfect." Said Lori, still licking her lips.

I could see the smoldering lust in Lori's eyes. I could tell she wanted more, but that wasn't in Jessica's plan. Sarah was eyeing Jessica, waiting for the ok to pleasure me, but Jessica ignored her, concentrating on Lori's glistening mouth. Jessica seemed to get a thrill off humiliating these girls. I was reaping the benefits, so I wasn't about to complain, but I kept wondering when she would put me in line with the rest to be humiliated and used as they were.

"Well, Abby...did you like what Lori did to you? Would you like for Sarah to eat your beautiful pussy, too?" Jessica whispered in my ear. Just the whispering was enough to make my virgin cunt tingle, but knowing that she was going to allow me more pleasure at the same time nearly brought me over the edge. I nodded my head, hoping she wouldn't mind that I couldn't speak the words. "Very well, Sarah, you are next, but remember what I said."

Sarah nodded in agreement, and practically threw herself under the table. I had a feeling it had been a long time since she had been allowed to do this. She seemed entirely too eager, and I hoped that Jessica would take it easy on her. Sarah was sort of plain. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She was very shy, and I was later told, very submissive. She always sought out men and women who would "guide" her in the right direction.

Again, I spread my legs wide enough for Sarah to get to my now dripping wet pussy. She dove right in with her tongue slashing at my clit. It was all I could do to not scream out her name. She licked and sucked at my pussy lips until I thought I would explode. Again, Jessica had to push her faithful servant away from me. Sarah climbed back up in her seat, and immediately she and Lori started kissing. Hmmm...how come I'd never seen anything like this before? I watched them as their tongues intertwined and they sucked and licked at each other's lips. Watching two girls kiss was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen, and only proved to fuel my desire.

"Finish up your meals girls, it's almost time for the families to arrive." Said Jessica. The girls eagerly plunged into the last of their food. They looked like they had more on their minds than food though.

The rest of the day went off without a hitch. I went up to see Sister Augustine after breakfast and reiterated my story to her. She didn't seem to believe me, and I wondered why. I had never done anything to make her upset. I had never lied or cheated or anything. Then a thought crossed my mind. It must be Jessica she's after. She expected me to spill my guts about what happened up in that room. She wanted proof that Jessica was seducing and playing with the younger students. Well, I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of knowing that. Jessica was graduating this evening, and her diploma could be held if any of this got out.

After my brief encounter with Sister A, I went up to my room to pack. Only what I saw in there frightened me terribly. Jennifer was on her bed sobbing. I wanted to reach out to her, but when I noticed the blood running off her wrist, I turned around and quietly left. What should I do? I needed to tell someone, but who? Who could I trust? I immediately ran to Nicole's room next door. She had been friends with Jennifer and I for years, she would know what to do.

"Nicole! Come quick! Jennifer needs you." I yelled as I knocked.

"What's wrong, Abby?" Nicole said, sounding rather irritated at being disturbed.

"I walked in on Jen, and saw all this blood, I don't know what to do."

Nicole followed me back to my room and ran to Jennifer's bedside.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Nicole asked.

"Nothing, just leave me alone. I don't want to talk about it."

"Is it John? Did he dump you?"

"No, go away."

"Fine." Nicole gave me a dumbfounded look, and left. Now I was stuck having to figure this out on my own. I'm no good at this sort of thing. I never know what to say to people who are in trouble.

"Jen, is this because of Cindy?" I asked, out of curiousity, and lack of any better options. She looked up at me with sad eyes and nodded. "I saw you this morning by the lockers. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. What is the deal with you two?"

"Sh...she said th...that things were o...over after t...to...today." Jennifer sputtered out. She started to cry again.

"Jen, that's no reason for all of this. Let me fix you up here." I wrapped a bandage and some gauze around her wrist. Hoping that would stop the blood flow, and that she could remove it before the ceremonies.

"Thanks. You are a great friend." Jen smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips. I kissed her back with an intensity I didn't know I had. Her tongue probed my mouth, and I allowed her in. Our tongues played against each other with increased urgency. She reached up and molded her hand to my breast, gently grasping my protruding nipple with her thumb and forefinger. I moaned against her mouth. She leaned down and licked my nipple through my shirt. She grazed her teeth and tongue along my nipple, causing it to harden slightly. A knock on the door broke our reverie.

"Damn it," said Jennifer. "Who is it?"

"It's your mother, Jennifer. Open up." Jennifer groaned her dissatisfaction, and threw me a sweatshirt to cover the wetness of my shirt. She opened the door, and gave her mom a big hug and a kiss. "Have you finished packing yet? What is wrong with your wrist?"

"Not done packing. Almost. And it's nothing. I accidentally burned it with a curling iron this morning, and Abby was nice enough to bandage it for me. You remember Abby right, mom?"

"Of course dear." Mrs. Olsen looked unsure about Jennifer's explanation. I didn't want to intrude on their visit, so I excused myself and wandered around outside, waiting for my family, and for my room to be free, so that I could pack. It was nice seeing everyone, and saying goodbye to those who weren't sticking around for the festivities.

Eventually, I got tired of getting nothing accomplished, so I made my way back to my room. I didn't want mom and dad to have to watch me pack my things up, I wanted us to go out to a nice restaurant for lunch. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer, so I went in. I noticed that all of Jen's stuff had been packed up and stacked on her bed. Good, they were probably gone for a while, peace and quiet.

I pulled all of my clothes out of the closet and laid them on my bed, and brought out my packing boxes from the top shelf. I struggled to take all the hangers off my clothes, fold them, and place them neatly in the boxes. Mom would kill me if anything were out of place. The woman was insane. Suddenly, I felt someone strong grab me and make humping motions against my butt.

"What the hell..." I said.

"Oh, sorry sis, I thought you were Jennifer." Said Scott rather nonchalantly.

"You're a pervert."

"You loved it!"

"Where are mom and dad?"

"I don't know, I didn't come with them. I decided to come up straight from school."

"Well, I guess that's good, since I haven't finished packing yet. Mom would be so mad if she came all this way to watch me pack." We both laughed at that, knowing that is exactly how mom would be. She was very strict with her rules. Never waver from the rules, we found that out rather quickly when we were younger. A nice thick strap to the ass would teach anyone anything quickly, especially when administered by dad.

Scott plopped down on the chair and sighed. I could tell something was bothering him, but I couldn't place it, so I kept on with my folding. He seemed intrigued by watching me for some reason.

"So, are you seeing anyone new lately?" I asked.

"Nope. I really haven't had time, finals are brutal. What about you?"

"No, you know I am too ugly to get a date."

"Well, what about all the hotties here, surely there is some action at an all girl school." I could feel my face getting red, so I turned slightly, hoping he wouldn't catch on to what had been happening.

"God, you are a pervert. Go away."

"Come on, shorty. You can tell me. I promise I won't tell."

"Scott, there is not a thing going on with me and anyone in or out of this school. Why do you insist on upsetting me? I have a big afternoon, and I don't need this."

"You are pretty touchy on this subject. My guess is...you and Jen have advanced to sharing a bed. Right? Am I right, or am I right?"

"You are not right, nothing of the sort is going on with me and Jen." I wasn't lying anyway.

"You know, I have a good way of telling whether you are being truthful or not."

"Oh really, what's that?" I said.

"I have to get you naked first." Said Scott with a twinkle in his eye.

"Is this how you get women? It's not very appealing."

"It works for me." I rolled my eyes. He was just too much.

I couldn't help being a little excited by what he was suggesting. I had a dream a while back that involved my brother and I in a lustful embrace. We were naked, hands roaming each other's bodies, tongues entwining.

"Abby? Abby, what's going on in that mind of yours? You are a million miles away." I vaguely heard Scott speaking.

"Nothing Scott...I'm fine." I could tell he didn't believe me, but I didn't care. I could never tell anyone about this. It just wasn't right...especially him.

A knock on the door broke the silence, Scott answered the knock and found mom and dad right outside, looking rather odd. They both had this glow about them. I shrugged it off, they probably did it at the hotel before they arrived. No wonder it took so long for them to get here.

"Who's up for a nice lunch at Jacque's?" asked dad.

"Are you all packed Abigail?" asked mom.

"Yes mother, Scott distracted me momentarily, but I can throw the rest of my stuff in a box rather quickly." She rolled her eyes. Damn him for showing up and making this hard for me.

"Let's get this stuff in the trunk, Scottie." Said dad.

They picked up the boxes and carried them downstairs to the car. A few more trips and it would all be taken care of. I dreaded spending a minute alone with my mother, she was so damn arrogant and snotty.

"Abby, I notice you've grown into a rather pretty young woman. I think it's time to go on the pill, just in case." I stood there, stunned. Why would she even think of something like this. I had never had a boyfriend, and there was no reason to go to such an extreme measure just because I was "pretty".

"Yes mother." I said. "But, you know I haven't been with a boy, boys don't like me. They don't find me attractive at all."

"Boys have urges, and you are very pretty. I'm sure that you will have many gentleman callers over the summer." Gentleman callers? She acts like this is the 1920's. I finished throwing my knick-knacks in the boxes, taped them up, and carried one to the car. My mother, of course, carried nothing. Her nails might break if she so much as lifted a finger.

We had a nice lunch, dropped my things at the hotel, and drove back to campus. They dropped me off and went about their business before they came back for the ceremonies.

I saw nothing of Jessica until about 5:00. She was entering the cafeteria, arm in arm with Billy. Apparently, he was her guest this evening for dinner. Only on special days were we allowed to entertain on campus. Of course, my mother would have nothing to do with cafeteria food, so I was left alone. Dinner was light this evening, because there was a big buffet after graduation, only salads and fruits were served tonight. I eagerly searched out Jennifer. I wasn't going to sit alone, but the thought of facing her after what had happened...I was a bit torn. I noticed her sitting with her mother at a small round table in the center of the hall. I grabbed my food and sat down with them. Things seemed a little strained, so I thought it best to keep a little quieter than normal. Jen's mom asked many questions of me, all of which I answered rather monotonously. My thoughts went from Jen to Scott to Jessica. I can't believe that in one short day I had had sex with one, nearly had sex with the other, and lusted after the last, who happened to be my brother.