The Adventures of Abigail Montgomery Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica motioned to me from across the room and I excused myself to go talk to her. She explained that after dinner I was to meet her in her room to get her ready for the ceremony. I wondered if Billy was going to be there, I hoped that he wouldn't be. I wanted to help Jessica look her best, without his overpowering the room.

I went back to my room, taking one last sweep over it with my eyes. I found a vial laying under Jen's bed. I picked it up and looked at it, wondering what could have been in it. I noticed it looked white and powdery. Hmmm...who would have dropped this, and what was it? I also noticed that Jen's stuff was all gone. I hadn't asked her how long they were sticking around this evening, but I knew they would be here at least until after the ceremonies. Not many people left before they ended. I figured I'd ask her about this vial later on in the evening.

I picked up my suitcase that held all my essentials for the evening and went up to Jessica's suite. I heard some noises in the room. I was curious, of course, and figured I should leave her alone to whatever she was doing, but then thought better of it, she had said to meet her here after dinner. I knocked and heard a faint voice tell me to come in.

When I entered, Billy was laying on Jessica's bed naked. She was fully clothed and seemed to have her mouth full of Billy's dick. I was amazed at how big it was. And I wondered why had she asked me to come in here if she was busy. Jessica pulled her mouth away long enough to tell me to undress her and sit down in the chair. I did as I was told, after all, I was supposed to help her get ready for the evening. I blushed a little when my hands grazed her breasts. I wanted so much to pleasure her, as she had done to me earlier, but I knew I should obey her orders. I pulled her skirt off and lightly touched her soaked pussy. I didn't think sucking on a guy's dick would be enough to get a girl this wet. I brought my finger to my mouth and gave Billy a coy smile.

I sat in the chair, watching as Jessica licked and sucked Billy's cock. I felt weird watching them, but also very turned on. I could feel my pussy twitch and become wet. I guess this was my next lesson of the day. There was so little time before I would be separated from Jessica, and she had planned on teaching me many things...but I wondered how she could expect that to happen if I wasn't allowed to do anything but watch. Jessica stopped her minstrations on Billy's cock and straddled him. He held his cock as she slowly slid down onto it. I watched as both of their faces contorted. I couldn't tell if they were enjoying this, or in pain. Billy's hands went to Jessica's hips as she began to bounce up and down on his cock. She began to explore her body with her hands, grasping her tits and pulling on the nipples as she screamed out in pleasure. I don't think they even remembered that I was there, at least they didn't acknowledge my presence. I sat there with my mouth open, unable to speak, unable to move.

Billy gently pulled Jessica off of him, she got on her hands and knees, and he got behind her. He pointed his hard cock at her entrance and plunged his cock deep inside her, all the way inside her. His whole cock was buried in her sweet pussy. I started to undress, exposing my aching nipples and giving myself better access to my throbbing clit. I barely touched it, not wanting to anger Jessica, but wanting to pleasure myself more at that moment than ever before.

"Touch your clit baby, make that pussy cum for me." He demanded of her.

She reached underneath herself and began to massage her clit, slowly at first, then gradually picking up the pace. Billy kept pulling his cock out and plunging it back in. I reached between my legs and began to rub my clit at the same pace as Jessica was. I was sure our moans could be heard outside, as we began to get louder, all three of us on the brink of orgasm. Jessica didn't realize that forcing me to watch her was making me want her even more...come to think of it, I don't know if she even grasped how much I did want her. I also began to desire the feel of a nice, hard cock inside my tight pussy. I forced my fingers inside my cunt, knowing that I wasn't far off now. I felt like this was all a dream, the sensations, the vision before me. I concentrated on my clit as Jessica began to buck her hips back against Billy's cock. He grabbed her hips again and started fucking her with quicker strokes.

"Come here Abby." Jessica gasped out. "Sit with your legs spread in front of my face."

I did as she asked, spreading my legs, my glistening pussy directly under her. Billy forcefully fucked her as she spread my pussy lips with her tongue. She began near my wet hole and worked her way up to my aching clit. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I loved the way she licked me. Billy watched the scene in front of him and could no longer hold back. He pulled out of Jessica and quickly moved next to us. He took his cock in his hand, and let his hot juices squirt onto my tits and stomach. At that moment Jessica picked up the pace, tracing cirlces on my pussy with her finger, as she pulled my clit into her mouth. She sucked on it with abandon. Billy moved behind her and began to lick her pussy, pushing her hand away. She held my clit in her mouth, gently scraping it with her teeth, licking the underside. She filled me quickly with her fingers, finding my g-spot and rubbing it while licking my clit. I let go, succumbing to the pleasure she was giving me. I began to move with the pace she set, allowing her to finger fuck me hard, fast. My pussy tightened around her fingers, I could feel I was nearing orgasm. She began her humming again, against my clit. The vibrations were too much for me, I could feel it building in me, bringing me closer and closer. My orgasm seemed to last for hours as I bucked against her fingers and her mouth. Finally, I stopped moaning, and lay motionless on the bed. Jessica wasn't done. She slowly licked Billy's cum from my stomach. That must have gotten to her, for I heard her moaning louder and louder, screaming Billy's name as he brought her off. She continued to clean his cum off my body. Soon, they both fell on the bed, exhausted from the workout we just had.

I looked at the clock and realized that we only had about 30 minutes to get ready for the ceremony. How was I going to get her ready in such a short time? She decided to forget the shower and just dress. Her room was empty except for the one case which held her dress and her cosmetics she was using for the evening. Billy took off and left us alone to get busy.

"Jessica, you look absolutely incredible." I said when I looked at her. In fact, she didn't even ask me for any help, just allowed me to clean up and get dressed again.

"Thanks Abby. I'm afraid the glow I have can be attributed to you." I blushed at the compliment and asked her if I could help her with anything. She declined the offer telling me that I had already been a great help to her.

My next duty for the evening was making sure that the dining room looked appropriate for the evening. The younger girls were to report to the cafeteria and the Sisters would put us to work. I ran to the cafeteria, and finding it empty I started for Sister Augustine's office. I pushed open the door.

"Sister, I must have..." I could not believe my eyes. There was Sister Augustine naked on top of her desk, Sister Martha was between her legs, kissing and licking her pussy as Jessica had done to me earlier in the day. I guess they didn't hear me, for neither of them even looked up. I stood in the shadows this time, not wanting to miss a moment of the show. Augustine was holding Martha's head down, forcing her to lick her cunt.

"You'll behave next time, won't you Martha? Don't you dare make me force you again, do you hear me? I want you to serve me when I say, no excuses." Martha nodded her head, only making Augustine gasp in pleasure. As Martha's tongue found Augustine's clit, I heard her moaning and whispering her name. "God what you do to me. You are so full of passion, so full of the need to serve me. Make me cum Martha, please make me cum." I could not believe my ears. This was just plain wrong. The fact that this was looked down on so, but here I was watching the two pillars of society get it on. I was almost ready to make my presence known. Just then, Augustine cried out, such a loud, forceful cry. Martha licked and sucked on her pussy until Augustine was spent.

"Miss, I think we should be heading to the festivities."

"Yes, you are right. You will be here after this is all done, correct?"

"Yes, Miss"

"You are excused."

I quickly hid, hoping that I wasn't noticed. Sister Augustine got dressed again, whistling some hymn or another. I guess Jessica was right...eventually the pent up feelings get to everyone, even the old nuns. I got out as soon as it was safe, armed with the ammunition I needed, just in case. I went to the dining room and found that most of the work was complete. Jennifer questioned me as to where I had been. But I reminded her that Jessica was my assignment and that seemed to answer all her questions. I helped by setting the few tables that were left. We all brought out fruit and vegetable trays, and the warmers were set up for the hot foods.

We all took our places at the back of the auditorium. My eyes quickly searched out Jessica. She was so beautiful. I hoped that we would meet again for the final lessons, but I wasn't sure. She may have used me to get what she wanted at that time, but I was doubtful she would do that. She had so many followers, she could have had anyone if she had wanted.

The ceremony took just under an hour, and we all headed for the dining room. It was most luxurious. White linen tableclothes, beautiful centerpieces, and the most magnificent smells on earth. We were all seated, everyone with their guests. After the prayer, we lined up by table to receive our dinner.

Later on, Jessica stopped at the table to thank me for all my help and gave me a few gifts. One she insisted I open immediately, the other she said to save for when I was alone. I blushed, figuring it was "personal" in nature. I introduced her to everyone at the table and opened the smaller of the two packages, it was a necklace and pair of earrings. They were beautiful. I thanked her profusely and stood up to hug her. I whispered in her ear that she was more than welcome to come by the house for a swim any time she wanted. We embraced, a little too tightly and a little too long. I felt the eyes of the other people at the table and pulled away. She squeezed my arm lightly and handed me a card with her number on it, turned around and walked away. I took this as a good sign. I excused myself to get some more to drink.

I felt a hand on my ass as I reached for a soda. I whipped around to find my brother behind me.

"I noticed you weren't wearing any panties when you got up to hug Jessica." Scott said nonchalantly. I felt the heat rise to my face. I couldn't believe that he was saying this to me.

"This is going to be one hot summer, Abby." He walked back to the table, not looking back. I stood there for a minute, trying to comprehend what he was saying. Only I couldn't understand it. Was he hitting on me? Again? I guess I would have to wait to see what the summer held for me. Would it be "hot"? Would I finally get what I had been wanting for months now? Only time would tell.