All Comments on 'The Adventures of Abigail Pt. 01'

by LadyKaren50

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
being taken by one and all

brilliant story. love it so much. so very hot horny and exciting.

can't wait to read the next part. an excellent story one of the best I have read for some time.

lorencinolorencinoover 13 years ago
sensuality untied

The atmosphere of unbridled sexuality is completely plausible by the end of this instalment. Starting with the surprise of the "greeting" in the parkade at the airport this reader was quickly immersed in the joyous reality of sexual openness lived by the people of this "community of the pin." This story of people allowing themselves the freedom to be the sensuous beings that they evolved to be aroused me to that high level of arousal where orgasm can almost be spontaneous. I'm loving this and look forward to the rest of your stories.

Zordon86Zordon86about 5 years ago

This was a delightful little fantasy. I wish I had a life similar to way the characters in this short story live theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

This was a very erotic, interesting and intense story. I liked how you explained Abigail's background right at the beginning. Good set up with "the comnunity". You write your characters especially well, you're very good at developing their personalities, describing their feelings and desires, making a reader care about them. I liked how you/Abigail and Marge immediately kissed after meeting at the airport, followed by Charlie kissing you and groping your ass. Nice detail with Abigail not wearing underwear. So naughty the way you exposed and fondled each other, then drove like that all the way home, stroking and kissing. Jake sucking on his mother's tits was so dirty. I'm glad you all had a foursome. I especially liked how Charlie and Jake teased you/Abigail with oil, rubbing your naked body all over and pushing you to the brink before fucking you. Great ending, with you dreaming of cocks. I previously read and reviewed your other story, "Professor Bridget Has an Affair". This one was just as good, even better. You have a great writing style. Your stories are so erotic and sensual.

My favorite parts were: "I noticed that Jake had gone over to his mom and she was now sitting on his lap with him gently caressing her legs and thighs. He was kissing and licking her nipples every so often.

I let Uncle Charlie's cock pop out of my mouth. "Go, greet Marge dear." I crawled to Marge, she opened her legs wide and I pushed my face between her legs and began to lick her pussy.

"Thank you, that is nice. More later." And with that she got up and ran into the kitchen. Jake removed the rest of his clothes, asked me to sit on his lap and cuddle and then he began to ask me to tell him more about my new adventure. I told him what I knew, but I still didn't know much. He was concerned for my safety. But I assured him that I was certain I would be safe.

"And you," I asked, "what is new with you?"

"Well, I'm engaged." He said as he pinched my nipple.

I was surprised. "Really? Anyone I know?"

"Her name is Shari and she is my dentist."

I gently asked if she knew about the pin and the lifestyle? And he told me this long story about how he had dated her for a while and eventually was able to introduce her to everything in the lifestyle, including his parents. "She has applied for a pin from your mom, and I suspect it will come any day now." She said hopefully."

And

"I had seen this done with groups as large as 10 or 11. There were only three of them, but no matter. We were all still completely naked. So, they had me lie on a soft mattress on the floor which was covered with a silk sheet. I lay back and closed my eyes and spread my legs. I felt hands on my body gently massaging me. Three pairs of hands, covering me with a wonderfully scented oil caressing every part of my body – except my genitals. The idea was to go for as long as possible without touching the genitals, but rather to caress other parts of the body. I felt them caressing my head and neck, my feet, legs, arms, torso, breasts. Oil was applied liberally. It was absolutely wonderful.

I do not know how long this went on, but it felt wonderful. It relaxed me and it was truly a taste of heaven. I moaned and squeaked and wiggled. It was wonderful. At one point two mouths – Jake and Marge - latched on to my nipples and sucked and caressed as Charlie caressed and kissed my thighs and my lower tummy, carefully avoiding my pussy until I was almost desperate. Suddenly, after what seemed like an eternity Charlie gently opened my labia and took my clitoris into his mouth and sucked her. At the same time he pushed two fingers inside of me deep. I screamed as my body shuddered and the sensations of the most incredible orgasm coursed through my body. It was so intense that I started to cry. Charlie backed off to gently nibbling and kissing as the others continued caressing and massaging my body.

I opened my eyes and looked at them and smiled through my tears.

"Are you ready to be entered?" Marge asked sweetly.

"Yes," I whispered.

With that they took two pillows and put them under my ass which elevated my pussy. As they prepared me Jake offered me his cock, which I took and sucked and kissed. Then he moved around between my legs and placed his cock at my entrance. I whimpered and he slowly slid all the way into me, filling me up. I moaned loudly. Then he began a slow rhythm – in and out – in and out.

Marge and Charlie took turns kissing me deeply and I played with his cock and explored her pussy. Then as Jake continued to fuck me slowly Marge climbed onto my face. She faced Jake and he reached out to play with her large saggy breasts as she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I attacked it with my mouth and began to eat her hungrily - Licking her labia and clit; pushing my tongue as far inside of her as I could. She moaned. As Jake began to fuck me faster he was now caressing and pinching his mother's nipples as she was massaging his well-sculpted chest.

Then he came and as he did he pushed deep inside. I screamed and had my second orgasm of the evening."

So hot. Looking forward to reading more.

SissyEdgerSissyEdgerover 3 years ago
Enjoyed the prelude

A wonderful introduction that provided a beautiful window for the path to follow within the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story LadyKaren. Very well written. And so stimulating. I love how you refer to Abigail‘s clitoris as HER. I often refer to a pussy as her but I don’t recall seeing it used when referring to a CLIT. I thought it was so sexy to use that reference. I love oral sex and this was a story in which it was well represented. I even loved how you had her suck Charlie’s soft cock so lovingly. You have a wonderful imagination and a great writing style. I intend to read all of your stories as time permits. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic and was very wet reading it as it reminded me of my younger days with my uncle, aunt and cousin. Amanda xxx

abstractartabstractartover 1 year ago

Lovely introduction to the series and lays out some great expectations

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyKaren50@LadyKaren50
I am a professional woman - college professor - who has had some really unusual experiences over the years. I love to write and have been writing more and more as time goes on and I get older. It is a way to explore experiences and fantasies and come to understand myself bette...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES