The Adventures of Abigail Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During all of this my friendship with Jenni deepened. We started hanging out more and more. And as much as I wanted to see Emmy, our paths just did not cross. I was afraid she would be jealous or upset with me for spending so much time with Jenni. But if she was it didn't show. At the sitz Emmy and I caught up during break. She was living in a small apartment with one of the bass players – a gay man. She said she thought it was the best arrangement that could ever be made and seemed very happy. I was happy for her and told her about my living arrangements and about my odd roommates. She was sympathetic. I didn't tell her about the arrangement with Kirsten – the "I'm her sex slave whenever we are home alone" part of the arrangement. There would be time for that later I figured. I did introduce her to Jenni, who was her lovely and bubbly, if a bit ditzy self. Emmy seemed charmed. I also told her that the Baron had been hitting on me. I was actually a little hurt that she didn't seem to care. Later as we were getting ready to leave the orchestra personnel manager come up to me and handed me a note. It was an invitation to come over to her new apartment on Sunday afternoon. Her roommate would be gone boating, she would be alone. I stood by the door and caught her eye and smiled and nodded as I left. She acted as though she wasn't looking but she smiled.

All this time the relationship with Kirsten was getting a bit difficult and I wasn't sure I would be able to continue with this indefinitely. I knew I was stuck for the moment. But Kirsten was completely demanding whenever we were home. She didn't seem to care if I was gone or how much I was gone, but when I was home she expected me to undress and service her with my tongue whenever she wanted – no matter what I was doing. Now this was only during the time when she and I were alone, but since our schedules tended to coincide whenever I was home, she was home. The orchestra schedule was completely different so my relationship with them was more like ships passing in the night. I knew that I would have to have a talk with her at some time to set up some ground rules as I was finding this constant servitude to be difficult to bear. It's not that I didn't like the sex – I did. But I also needed some time to myself occasionally.

12