The Adventures Of Bob Ch. 01

Story Info
Bob is an enlongated, vile Black man that have women falling
4.3k words
4.4
82.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a writer and have a modest success doing the thing that I love. This made me move to a small north eastern town and purchase a very small house in order to have privacy and solitude. I also like to workout but didn't have room for that in the house; therefore I worked out, with weights and exercising, in a space next to the house. The nearest neighbor was about a football field distance away so I felt I didn't bother anyone because of the trees and no one bothered me.

Every so often a car would pass and even a kid or two on their bikes, but that wasn't a bother. Every now and then a boy, about 17 or 18 years old, and a girl, about the same age ( I could not tell which one was the oldest) would pass on their bikes and slow down to watch me exercise. After this happened a few times, I would stop what I was doing and wave and continue what I was doing. This went on for about three weeks before they stopped and asked if they could come into the yard and watch for a while.

"Sure, come on over"

"Hi, I'm Mike and this is my younger sister Cherl"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Bob. Are you interested in exercising?"

"Yes I am because I play football and I need to do that to make the team for next season. Can you teach me a few things that would help me?"

"Well, I don't know if I can teach you. Your parents may not want you to and I don't want you to get hurt"

"I don't have a dad, it' just me, Cherl and mom and I know she don't mind. She work a lot and she don't know anything about doing this anyway. Cherl is 17 and want to get into cheerleading her last year of school and get ready for college but that takes a little strength also."

I said: "Why doesn't she speak for herself?" Looking directly at her. She was the prettiest thing I've seen in a long time. I'm not a pervert or anything but, just from observation, I knew she was going to be a head turner if she wasn't already. I would bet that every boy, at her school that was interested in girls, was trying to get into her pants. She was going to be a tall one because she was already about 5'8, and she had a perfect figure, cute face with rosy red lips.

That was when Cherl spoke for herself. The voice still had that little girl edge to it but was trying to become fuller. "I can speak for myself and what my brother said it true. We talked about it and decided to stop and ask if you could help us. We don't have anyone else to ask and mom can't help"

"OK, tell you what. Tell your mom, make sure you tell her that I am black because I don't want any problems around here, and have her talk with me. She could either drop by or call me or something but I won't do anything without her permission. OK?"

They both agreed and rode off. I really didn't think anymore about it because here I am a black man, 6'2, 200 lbs., muscular and dark skinned in an all white area of the country. With me coming from the south, I've know prejudice, how whites treat blacks, and the taboos that come with it. You learn that you stay in your place and try to stay out of trouble. Any crime that will come up, in the area, means I will become the main suspect. Be seen with any white woman and I am suspected of molesting her. And the biggest thing is to not be seen with the kids because then I am a child molester. I knew where I stood and I keep asking my self why I decided to come here instead of going to a place where there were a few blacks.

Two days later, around six in the evening, there was a knock at the front door. I had just finished my work out and had just come out of the shower. I was headed for the bedroom, with only a towel draped over my broad shoulder and the knock startled me. I have never had a visitor and wondered who that could be. I draped the towel around me and went to the door. I partly opened the door and was mildly shocked when I looked upon the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She was almost 6' tall, blond hair, beautiful lightly tanned skin and a gorgeous smile. She had on tight fitting blue jeans, a flowered shirt, hanging out of her jeans, and it showed her prominent breasts and a thin gold necklace. The sandal type shoes helped show off the subtle legs, that were hidden by the jeans. I stuttered a greeting and must have had a shocked look on my face.

"Yyyesss, may I help you?"

As she put out her hand, she said "Hi, I'm Karen, Cherl and Mike's mom."

Still with shock written all over my face I said: "Hi, I'm Bob, won't you come in? I'll be right back. Let me get something on" and I darted for the bedroom to put some pants on.

With a pair of gym shorts on, nothing underneath, I came back into the small living room, where she still stood. As I look at her I decided that this was not my imagination but the real thing standing in my living room. When she stopped looking around the room, she broke the ice and said: "The kids told me about wanting to get into sports and cheerleading and that you could teach them exercising and weightlifting. They said that they see you everyday when they pass your house and said they asked you if you would teach them. They said you wanted them to ask me and to tell me that you are black so I had to tell you myself."

"Ahaaaaa"

"Did they get it right?"

"Ahaaa, yes they did. I really didn't expect anything to come of it."

"Why, is it because you are black?"

"That's right. You see I am from the south, Mississippi to be exact, and I don't want any trouble."

"There won't be any trouble but the kids may be trouble and I really don't want them to put you through any trouble."

" No trouble, rest assured. Where are my manners? Won't you sit for a while?"

She took a seat on the sofa and, as she was bending to sit, it showed off her magnificent ass. An ass that a man would die for, be reincarnated and die for it again. She saw me looking and simply smiled and crossed her legs. I swallowed hard and also smiled.

"May I get you something to drink? Just name it"

"Thank-you, anything would be fine. I'll just stay a little while"

I made both of us a scotch on the rocks and sat in the easy chair across from her, so that I could admire her and have wonderful dreams later on. Whoever she was with had to be one lucky son-of-a-bitch.

"Sorry for the clutter but the place is small and I don't get any company."

"It's OK. It's smaller than my place but nicer. The kids, you know. With kids around things never stay the way you want it"

(Smiling and chuckling) "I understand. I've seen it before and it doesn't bother me. I have a brother and two sisters and we live in a very small house with my mother. We used to make one hell-of-a mess."

"OK, I see that you really know what I mean. Now, back to the situation at hand. I don't want the kids to get in your way and, I think I am a good judge of people, you seem like a good person. We don't have any blacks around here and I think it would be good for them to get to know that blacks are like other people. They seem to take to you and, as they say, you could teach them something that they can't learn elsewhere. Is that true?"

"I don't know if I could teach them something no one else couldn't but I can try. I have been into physical fitness all my life and I could show them a few things. Your son, for football, have to be in better shape than he is now, and your daughter, have to be fit for the jumps and tumbles, etc. My sister was into cheerleading, at Mississippi State, and I used to help her. I'll try to help your daughter also."

"Maybe you could help me also," looking at me lustfully.

I noticed that and my cock started to expand a little, causing a slight ridge in my gym shorts. Maybe it was the closeness of the room, maybe it was the booze or maybe it was her, but I felt a little warm with this beautiful woman so close. "And how may I help you?"

"I work in an insurance office in town and all I do all day is sit. I know I am out of shape and I don't want to get to be like most women around here, fat. I could pay you for all of us. I have a small amount of money from my husband's death and since there isn't a gym or any type of instructed workout, I would pay you."

"Payment is not necessary. Just call it neighborly help. But don't you have a boyfriend to do this?"

I was getting really warm now and wasn't sure how I was going to handle being closer to her but I was willing to try in order to see more of her. I still had to be careful because I don't know her and didn't want any problems although I wanted this woman. This beautiful, shapely and well mannered woman. Mississippi didn't have any white women like her, none that I ever ran across.

With her looking at my cock getting larger, her eyes began to get larger and the smile wider. "I don't have anyone. Boyfriends are few and hard to come by in these parts. Anyway, I work too much and have the kids. Who wants to be around a woman that have two brats? So, maybe I can finds things to do for you. I usually work a little late because I go into the office late...have to get the kids off to school first, you know. The kids could drop by for a little while after school and, if it is ok with you, I could come by, say, around seven or eight for an hour or two. The kids will have their home work and be in bed or ready for bed by the time I get back. Since they are right down the road, they have easy access to me if they need me for anything."

"Since I do my writing late at night or during the morning, that'll work out just fine. You could shower and change here or at home, whichever you choose or whatever is more convenient. Just drop by anytime you choose and they can do the same."

"You said you were a writer, what do you do? Books or what?"

I write for magazines, mostly, and I'm working on a book. It pays the bills and it bought this place. My agent told me I should try a quiet area for my writings and settle down, if I was serious about getting better."

"That sounds interesting and if we get in your way, tell me and we'll back off. I know a person, that does a little writing, and she was telling me the other day that she wished she knew someone that wrote so she could share ideas. The next time I see her I'll mention you to her and maybe the two of you could share ideas."

"That would be fine and I'm sure you and your kids won't bother me. I enjoy physical fitness as much as I do writing. It'll be fine, don't worry."

She had finished her scotch and was wetting her lips, making me hornier by the minute. I was becoming uncomfortable in my own house but I did not want to end this chat. "How about another drink?"

"No thank-you, I must be going. I'll have a talk with the kids and tell them to behave and follow your instructions. I'll drop by tomorrow evening and we can start then. OK?"

"That'll be fine with me. The door is always open. Just drop by anytime you choose."

She began to rise to leave, I had a problem. My shorts were slightly tented and I held my glass down my front, trying to hide my state of erection. She noticed anyway and just smiled.

"Have a cold shower. That should take care of your problem." I shyly grinned and asked..."Problem?" Although I knew what she was talking about. She just said..."If I can do that just by sitting and talking the next few days should be torture on you." Then she went out the door, down the steps and started walking up the lane. The wiggle, in those tight jeans, did nothing to abate my erection and now I didn't care. What a sight of womanhood and I think her daughter will be the same one day. They looked more like sisters than mother/daughter.

A couple of days went by and about seven in the evening there was a knock at the door. I was relaxing, watching a little TV and slowly rose to see who that could be. "Karen.....come on in. I was just thinking today that you had decided not to come for the body building, though I think you really don't need it."

"I will come and so will the kids but not today. I want to start first, then the kids will start if I like it and say it's ok. How about tomorrow evening, say, about eight?"

"Fine with me and, like I said, the door is open. You don't have to knock, just come on in."

"OK, see you tomorrow evening. Bye!"

Again, what a sight. It was only spring and it should bring a long, long summer with something like that coming around.

At around seven, the following evening, I decided to take a shower before Karen came for her instruction. While taking the shower I began to think of her and "Jimmy" (that's what I call my cock) started to awaken. I started to wash "Jimmy" and then masturbate him. The more I thought of her the faster I went until gobs and gobs of cum splattered all over the shower wall to be washed down the drain. "Jimmy" was still hard as a steel pipe but I thought I should hurry before Karen arrived.

As I stepped out of the shower, I was startled by a person standing at the bathroom door with a shocked expression of her face.

"Karen......You're early", I said as I tried to unsuccessfully cover myself (my towel was on the back of the door).

"I....I....I decided to....to...come early since....since I finished work early", she said with her eyes glued to my cock and her mouth gaped wide open.

"That's ok. Let me get a towel." I reached for the door to get to the towel behind the door.

To my surprise, she grabbed "Jimmy", as I reached for the door. "My God....it's so large and long. It's beautiful, simply gorgeous. I had no idea," she said in a whisper. "I've heard of such and saw a magazine or two in my time but...."

I just grinned from ear to ear. Hearing this was music to my ears and I knew where this was sure to end. Accidents will happen but the next step will not be an accident. Here she stood, holding a steel hard 14" cock in her hand and I was truly ready to show her what a 14" cock felt like and can do. I knew I was going to make her my fuck toy and I was going to enjoy every second of it, just like she was going to enjoy receiving it.

"You like what you are holding?"

She had on a thin blouse with a bra that could be seen underneath, a skirt, no hose on her legs and flat shoes. She quickly looked up at me, held "Jimmy" with one hand and cupped her cunt with the other. As she looked back down at "Jimmy" a wet spot appeared on her skirt between her legs. I thought 'oh my God, God is good. I have a squirter.' She just simply whispered "yes".

"Where are the kids?"

"At their grandma's. They'll be back tomorrow evening"

"Good....if you like "Jimmy" kiss him."

"Jimmy?"

"That's my cock, Jimmy"

She licked her lips and the spot got larger. She got on her knees, puckered her lips and planted a kiss on the head of "Jimmy". She then opened her mouth and tried to get him in her mouth. It was a slight struggle but she got the head in, took it out and ran her tongue and lips all over and up and down "Jimmy". "Jimmy" was very happy to give some pre-cum and she quickly licked it and started her procedure all over again. I was in seventh Heaven and just laid my head back and groaned.

She looked up at me and asked if she was doing OK and said that it has been a long time. I reached down and lifted her up by her arm pits. As she stood on her feet I said "yes" and scooped her up into my arms as I planted a tongue probing kiss on her. I carried her into my bedroom and sat her on the bed. As I cupped her breasts through her blouse, she leaned back onto her elbows and groaned. I started nibbling on her breasts through her blouse as I began to unbutton it. I pulled the blouse off of her and never stopped nibbling. First one breast, then the other. My hands got busy rubbing her legs up to her thighs, back and forth, my face buried between those beautiful large melons, just light nips and tongue swabs. I unhooked the side snap, on her skirt, and she lifted her hips, to help me remove her skirt. As I pulled her skirt down her luscious body, I was kissing and tongue lashing her thighs and legs. I reached up and unsnapped her bra. Wonderful breasts popped out and I immediately started sucking on her large nipples. First one and then the other. Back and forth. She was having mini-orgasms, one after the other. I stood over her and lifted her to the center of the bed. She was smiling and breathing hard. I just smiled because this was going to be a lot of fun as well as pleasure. Unexpected pleasure, for sure.

I got on the bed and laid in the 69 position. I ran my tongue up and down her inner legs and gave her soft nibbles. She took "Jimmy" in both of her hands and, again, tried to engulf him but only made it as far as the head. I, on the other hand, started to slowly peel her cum soaked panties from her body. She had pussy hair but it was nicely trimmed and looked beautiful. I had to give it a kiss. A sloppy wet kiss. Slow and long. Like licking an ice cream cone. It tasted sweet and smelled delicious. Then she almost drowned me. It was like she was pissing. She softly screamed and clutched my head between her legs. I had to hold my breath to keep from drowning. She cut the scream short and clamped down on "Jimmy" and really started to work on him In fact, she got the head into her mouth and was swirling her tongue around and round. I attacked her pussy. I nibbled on her clit and swirled my tongue around the little knob, and nibbled on her pussy lips. She was going wild as her gobbled the head of "Jimmy".

It was time to put "Jimmy" to work before she made me cum before I was ready. I knew I could keep from cuming a long time but it has been a while since I last had a woman and masturbating does not count. There's nothing like a squirting woman and she was going to give me a good excuse to buy a new mattress, this one was going to be soaked through and through.

I worked my head from between her legs and got on my knees between her legs. She just laid there with her eyes half closed, a smile on her face, breathing hard and licking her lips. I placed the head of "Jimmy" at the entrance and made her look at me. "You're going to be mine now. Tell me what you want and make me believe it."

"yes, yes do it. Make me yours. Do it. Fuck me. Make me cum over and over. Put that black snake all the way into me. I want it now. Fuck me now... Please."

I rubbed the head of "Jimmy" up and down her slit, paying more attention to her clit. The dam broke, she started to cum again. I worked the head in and held it there. A small shove, just enough to get past the head and to let her adjust. She was breathing hard, I bent over her and started tongue kissing her. She wrapped her legs around the small of my back, her arms around my neck and started to tongue kiss me back. I gave her two or three inches. She moaned and really started to kiss me. I gave her more, halt, more, halt, more until I was buried all the way into her. My balls against her ass, pubic bone against pubic bone. I stopped kissing her, she was breathing very hard, her head shaking from side to side, her arms around my neck holding on tightly and her legs began to spread wide apart. I started working on her nipples but held my position so she could adjust to the length and width of "Jimmy."

Now was the time to start a slow in and out thrusting. After about ten seconds, she slowly started to meet my thrusts. Every so often, she would stop and cum. The bed was getting very, very wet. I started to pick up speed and she did also. The only sounds were the squishing sounds, her hard breathing, an occasional scream about every thirty seconds or so and the bed shaking. She put a lip lock on me that would not let go and when I could get away, I locked onto her breasts and kept pumping.

She was building up to the big explosion and so was I. I couldn't hold off much longer but I wanted her to cum more than she ever had in her entire life. I intended to make her mine. To do what ever I wanted, when I wanted, without question. I wanted to make her my whore, my woman, my bed warmer, whatever you wanted to call it. I knew I had her and, later, to make sure the deed was done, I was going to put "Jimmy" in her ass and make her love it the way "Jimmy" is in her pussy.

12