The Adventures Of Bob Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls started to churn and she was going wild. I picked up speed and was bringing "Jimmy" to the edge of her pussy and jacking him all the way into her womb. She was going to walk strange for a while but she would do it smiling and remembering. One last jab and I was cuming. It felt like I wasn't going to stop. A facet was turned on and someone forgot to turn it off. This sent her into spasms and all she could do was arch her ass, cry "oh....oh....oh....oh" over and over and her squirting seemed like her faucet was turned on fully. Our cum mixture was coming out and really soaking the bed. It was if we were laying in water. But, I kept doing short jabs and she kept shouting over and over.

Finally, she relaxed, I stayed embedded in her but didn't move. I laid slightly to my side with most of my weight on my right elbow and just looked at her. She was unconscious and breathing hard with a widest grin I ever saw on her face. "Jimmy" was getting soft and I made three or four soft jabs (squish, squish). I slowly began to pull out and she suddenly grabbed me around the neck and started kissing me. I finally pulled all the way out, still kissing her, and patted her on the ass. She stopped kissing me, looked at me and smiled.

"You know about me being yours?"

"Uh-hu"

"I'm yours. Heart and soul. What ever you want, when ever you want it and how ever you want it. "Jimmy is mine, you are mine. I don't care what anyone may say. I've never, ever cum like that before and have never been fucked like that before and I'm not going to let it go."

"Yes and we have all night to cement the deal. It's going to be a long night. Good thing you don't have to work in the morning and the kids aren't here." Bob patted her on the ass again, rolled to his back and started to doze. Karen was already asleep.

12