All Comments on 'The Adventures Of Bob Ch. 01'

by shotgun227

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So so

Geez, I think every black cock in every interracial story HAS to be at least 10 inches, 14 in this case. How original. And of course, no white woman could possibly resist that HUGE black cock. At least she isn't married to some white man with a small dick, as least the author managed to a void ALL chiches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Karen the lucky one

karen is shure lucky to get a instructor that teaches gym and on the side sex to.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good 1st Submission

Good job on this story. Hopefully another installment will be out soon.

Detractors:

Yes, the "big black guy" thing is so done, but so what? I agree that 14 inches is huge, but you know what you're getting when you read fiction like this. So what's the real problem? I wonder if they'd be complaining if the roles were reversed...

--Harold

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Karen?

didn't know Karenkay's boyfriend was writing on here as well nice to meet you I like a good laugh

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Well, this IS a fantasy!

And not just because of the sex! If you are a writer, how the hell do you ever get anything past an editor? You can't spell, you mix tenses like they were placed in a blender, and haven't a clue about motivation and/or plot. Your punctuation skill aren't even up to 8th grade level and you misuse parathetical remarks.

What an abortion this was!

Next time, stick with something you know and never tell us you are a writer of any success! I can suspend disbelief to an extent but not that damn far! And for the love of Mike, get an editor!

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unlikely Extremes Can Be Laughable - 14" Cmon

14" and then she professes her addiction to his cock and to do anything to monopolize it - just anything.

I often like interratial and with the two exceptions of knuckle headed length and her now being addicted this wasn't too bad.

In your growing, if that is your wish, moderate towards life and respect for better stories and a greater challenge for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your not a righter

You're spelling and punctuation is really bad. And the 14" cock is stupid. C'mon. I am ablack guy too, and apart from a few porn stars, not many brothers swing that type of wood. Plus how the fuck you gon get that in any pussy. The rest of the story was good, if not for the bad punctuation and the 14" cock.

YOu could have made it more romantic. WHite women dont always have to see a black cock and fall down on their knees. Trust me, I have dated and fucked many white chicks, amongst others.

You can have a romantic evening with them, cook foor them, drink wine and seduce them.

Stiil, your effort was much better than when white guys write IR stories, coz then its just stupid rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your First?

I liked the story. But, as already noted in the next installment maybe you could make Bob closer to normal, eh?

Maybe seven or eight inches?

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cliche' so what

to all the detractors, this is fiction people. if you don't like all the 'cliche', then move on for goodness sake. i wonder how many of the ones with negative comments have ever tried to write something themselves...ok, for what it was, i enjoyed reading about the 'squirter'

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Continue this please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous