The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you worry none honey, you will be able to handle it. Come on over here and get it wet."

"I've never seen one that big before."

Roy took her hand and placed it on his cock and she tried to close her fingers around it and couldn't. She slowly stroked it and it caused a drop of pre-cum to seep out of the pee hole.

"I can't do this" she said, "It's too big; it's way too big for me."

"Yes you can honey, not one woman who has ever tried has failed. Just relax and I'll go slow and together we will get it done."

She stuck out her tongue and licked the large head and using the tip of her tongue to scoop up the drop of pre-cum. She opened her mouth wide and took in the first two inches of the monstrous thing and she could go no farther. She brought up her other hand and using both hands she gripped the shaft and started to stroke him. She pulled off of him and said:

"I'm sorry, I can't do this. It just won't fit."

"Okay honey, just lie down and spread your legs."

He reached down to the foot of the mattress and lifted the blanket to display a small shaving kit. He opened it and took out a tube of KY Jelly and spent the next minute or so working on her pussy with fingers coated with the jelly. He applied some to his cock and then he moved over her and smiled.

"We will take it nice and easy honey. You are going to love it once we get going."

He pushed the head of his cock at her opening and she panicked. "You're too big. You'll tear me open."

"It will be all right honey; I promise I won't hurt you. This isn't the first time I've done this."

He pressed the head of his cock against her pussy lips and gently pushed forward. She felt like a tree trunk was being pushed inside her. He entered her and began pushing her open and she winced. The head was in her and she decided that she had gotten that far and she was going to go the rest of the way. She tried her best to relax her vaginal muscles and he felt it and pushed just a little more of himself in stretching her even farther. Slowly, inch by inch by inch he eased himself into her and when he had half of his cock inside her he began to slowly and gently fuck her.

She was lying there, gritting her teeth when she suddenly became aware that the pain was disappearing and being replaced by immense pleasure. She planted her feet on the mattress and lightly pushed back up at him. Another inch of his cock sank into her and she pushed a little more and took a little more. She felt the heat building in her center and her nails dug into Roy's back as she gave herself over to the orgasm. He pushed a little harder and another one or two inches entered her which pushed her toward another climax. She was like a rag doll shaking to pieces on the end of a stick in a wind-storm. Flying down the Interstate at seventy miles an hour while having orgasm after orgasm and all of it caused by nothing more than size.

She was still recovering from that mind-numbing orgasm when Morrie steered the truck into the Sear's parking lot. She directed him to the section where she was parked and when he pulled up and parked next to her Suburban she noticed that the guys were already gone.

Roy climbed out of the sleeper and Morrie crawled in back with her and started taking off his pants. Her eyes opened wide in amazement at the size of his cock. She knew without a doubt that she would never have been able to take him had Roy not opened her up with his huge log. Morrie wasn't interested in a little head before fucking, which she was thankful for since she didn't think she could get him in her mouth.

Morrie lay down on his back with his huge pole sticking straight up and he said:

"Climb on honey, you drive. See how much of it you can take."

She got up and moved over him and took hold of his dick. It throbbed in her hand and even though Roy had opened her up she was still a little afraid and uncertain. She placed the head of his cock against her opening and pushed herself gently down. His stiff spear penetrated and she gasped at the feeling. She stopped for a couple of seconds to allow herself to get used to his size and then she slowly rocked back and forth and took a little of him in at a time.

She had a good bit of him in her and while she didn't think she was going to be able to get all of him in she was going to get as much in her as she could. It felt like it was going to go all the way up through her and end up in her throat. She began to moan as she raised and lowered herself. There was some minor pain, but it was rapidly fading and being replaced by extreme pleasure. She felt an orgasm rushing toward her and she pushed down and took another inch of Morrie's cock. Between Morrie and Roy she had never felt so full. Slowly another inch disappeared into her and a second orgasm hit her and made her body shake.

Morrie was pushing up at her as she was pushing down and she felt the head of his cock brush her cervix. "Oh Jesus" she moaned, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes" as a third orgasm washed over her. Morrie wrapped his arms around her and rolled her over onto her back. He began thrusting into her as she cried:

"Fuck me, fuck me, don't stop fucking me, oh please God don't stop."

Morrie fucked her, but she knew that as experienced as he was he knew that he could not pound her as hard as she might have liked. Maybe after a half dozen times to really get her open and used to him he could but she knew that he knew that a really hard fucking on her first time would probably hurt her.

"Here it comes honey" he said just as he gave he a fourth orgasm and she felt his hot juices flood her pussy. As he pulled his cock out of her she knew that she was going to do this again and soon, but no need to tell them that and let them get possessive. As she got ready to get down from the cab Morrie said, "Any chance we can do this again?"

"Maybe. I've got your number and you might hear from me.

+++++

The kids were in bed and she had talked to Rick. At the last minute there had been some problems and by the time he had gotten them ironed out he had missed his flight. The next flight out that he could get on wouldn't get him home until three in the afternoon on Saturday.

She tried to watch some TV, but couldn't really get into anything that was on. She was still horny. Even after being done by those two huge cocks she still wanted more. She had called Sarah to see if Chris and Bobby were available only to be told that they had gone somewhere with Charlie. She wanted to scream in frustration. She had so looked forward to spending the night in Rick's arms.

She finally turned of the TV and went to her bedroom and got her vibrator out of its shoe box hiding place and started using it on herself. She had her eyes closed and was imagining that it was Rick making love to her - not fucking her like everyone else did -but making love to her. She was starting to feel the little tingle that told her an orgasm was building when the phone rang. She hoped it was Sarah calling to say the boys were back and did she still want them to come over. She picked up the phone and said:

"Hello?"

"Hello yourself slut" said the voice of The Watcher, "Thinking of me?"

"Of course not."

"Oh look, now you have gone and hurt my feelings. I was sure that by now you would be aching for me to fuck you."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"That's what I said. You know where I live so get over here and let's do it."

"Oh my, what a sudden turn around."

"You keep telling me that it is inevitable. You keep telling me that it will happen whether I want it or not so get over here and let's get it done."

"Sorry, but I'm busy with something else tonight. I just called to let you know that I haven't forgotten you."

"Yeah? Let me see if I have this straight. You call me at least once a week telling me that you are going to fuck my brains out. So here I am, naked on my bed, legs spread and working on myself with a fake cock. I'm hot, I'm horny and I'm willing and I say "Come on over and let's do it" but you say "Sorry, I'm busy?" Let me tell you what I think. I think you are a dickless pervert who gets his jollies calling women and talking trash to them. You are probably forty years old and still living with your mother. You are probably a virgin and you are probably playing with your teeny, tiny wee wee right now."

She disconnected, put the phone down and resigned herself to the fact that she wasn't going to get laid until she got together with Chris and Bobby in the morning.

To be continued...

12