All Comments on 'The Adventures of Lexi Ch. 01'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How will it continue?

Will Lexi move further down the ladder to begin his/her life as a women and a slut, will she become a slave for Jessica?

I would want to read about Lexi´s transformation to a women when she gets her breast maybe even starts hormone treatment....

Waiting for more from you....loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing Literature

Please keep writing. Some of the best writing I have seen on this site. GREAT WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delicious

This story made me so hard I dressed up right away; high heels, wig, panties, dress, vibrator, etc. I had such an intense orgasm and felt like a such a whore.

The story is full of cum everywhere, it is the forbidden erotic fantasies such as these that make me cum the hardest.

james_38671james_38671almost 13 years ago
great

i enjoyed lexi very much will have to read the rest

sucj a turn on

sheilamielsheilamielover 10 years ago
A slut was born! yeah we were. Great story telling.

Am speechless. Am feeling horny after reading but mostly feeling vindicated that am not the only one that feels like a woman after feeling a man explode his semen deep inside me. Is great to be a slut a slut that can satisfy men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

this story was so wonderful it made me cum hard in my hand -- and I ate it all up !!! I too am a sissy faggot slut but I haven't yet had an experience like this one. I'm so jealous. I wish I could suck numerous cocks and get fucked many times in one evening. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the best is yet to cum

Nice story, good flow, though the box confused things a wee bit. I look forward to the rest, Did he/she ever get paid?

KnightofroundKnightofroundalmost 8 years ago
Yes please!

Very great story. I have had fantasies about something similar happen to me. Keep up the good work!

TVFrannieTVFranniealmost 8 years ago
Another cumslut is born!

I would write so many things about how hot Lexi makes me but you'll have to excuse me...I have to clean my cum from my panties!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
5 stars !!!

I truly wish I was Lexi. I'm a sissy CD who loves dressing up and servicing both men and women. This story is fantastic !!!! I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
two at a time.

Great story my cocks as hard as a trucheon my fantasy was to be fucked by two men, I am a transvestite and after serveral years of using vibrators and a sex doll I was struggling to stop myself using a sex contact site to meet men and eventualy I went on a site. I eventualy plucked up courage and met a man. When I dress up I get very horny and meeting him I had a massive hard on we wanked each other then I asked him to fuck me. I'd lubrivated my arse even so it hurt when he started pushing into me. I was torn between lust and pain till with a massive thrust he slid right inside me. I just squealed my body shaking as he fucked me quite hard till he came pumping his sperm inside me, I touched my tingling cock and my body jerked as I shot streams of sperm over the car bonnet. He pulled out and I stood up on my five inch stilleto heels of my thigh boots my legs shaking. I wiggled down the pvc micro mini dress over my wet panties I could feel his sperm oozing from me. As I drove home i thought now I have done it had a real cock up my arse and I wanted more. It was to be two weeks before I realized my fantatisy I had made arrangement to meet two men I was nervous but excited at the same time. In my kinky out fit thigh boots micro mini amd tight top in shiny red PVC fish net stockings and suspenders no panties my arse full of lubricant.

We met at a motel they let me in the back way and straight to the room, they looked okay both slim and well dressed I asked them to strip of and I was soon caressing two hard cocks. Then kneeling I took one cock in my mouth sucking on the hard stiff cock while wanking the other, they were soon coming a load in my mouth the rest on my face. Then I got onto the bed bending over and a hard cock sliding into my arse to fuck me hard before coming then the other guy took his place and I was fucked again the other one wanking me to a massive come. Then I got to fuck one of them as the other fucked me then we change places, by this time I was exhausted and lay on the bed between them falling asleep. I woke with a start my mouth full of cock and my arse full of cock and I was filled again by now my arse was oozing sperm and when I stood up it flowed down my inner thighs. I moved to the floor length mirror to see myself the pvc top smeared with sperm my skirt over my bum which was dripping sperm over my thigh boots. I though oh my I am a real kinky slut and I though I love it I am addicted to cocks and men and every weeked I was being fucked by big hard cocks a real tart and slut always wanting more. I rented a flat and turned into a fuck factory filming myself and uploading the vidoes on sex sites under the name of Dirty Diana. The I wake up and realize I am just a closet transvestite dreaming of some hunky guys though my next door neighbour is quite dishy may be I try it on with him. Did I yes I did truned out he was gay and we ended up in bed together and I really did get his cock up my arse painful but pratice made perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous