The Adventures of Lexi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,652 Followers

"Very good Lexi. You're a fast learner. Do you like the taste of cum?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now lets get you ready for the party."

Jessica took my hand as Mr. Johnson appeared in the doorway.

"Honey, this is my new friend Lexi. She is going to take Cassie's place in the box tonight."

"Well hello Lexi. What a beautiful young lady. My wife has always had such excellent taste."

He kissed my hand and gave my ass a squeeze as she led me out of the room.

I followed Jessica downstairs into the party room. She gave me a brief tour of the room and then led me to the leather door.

"Here you are Lexi. This is the box. Nobody will know who is inside and you won't know who is out here, but it's your job to keep my guests happy. Do you understand?"

I didn't, but I didn't want to make her mad so I just said "Yes."

"Now you can use anything in here to make yourself more comfortable. Oh, one last thing. You might need this too."

Jessica handed me a tube of KY jelly and then closed the door. I heard a click and then pushed against it in vain. I was trapped.

The only light in the room was from a single red bulb in the corner that made the entire box feel like something out of a brothel. Everything was quite for a while, but at some point I started to hear voices outside of the box. Once the music was turned on I couldn't make out any more voices. I guess that party started.

I tried to sit on the velvet 'chair' but I couldn't get comfortable. Every time I moved into a new position I could feel my dress riding up over my panty covered ass. The soft material felt so good against my skin. Every move made me hornier and hornier.

Eventually I gave up on the chair and ended up sitting on the padded bar with my back against the wall at the tapered end of the box. Then I waited. I didn't know what I was waiting for, but I didn't know what else to do.

All of a sudden I felt something against the side of my face. I turned to see what it was and there was a cock sticking though a hole in the wall. It looks like there is a leather flap that covers the hole unless something pushes through it.

I guess this is what she meant by keep her guests happy.

As I kneeled down I quickly realized that the bar on the floor was designed to protect me knees and position me at the proper height to face the cock in front of me. I pulled the bar away from the wall a little and assumed the position. I hesitantly reached out and touched the cock in front of me. It felt warm as it pulsed in my hand. The skin was soft and velvety. I had never touch another man's penis before and never noticed how smooth the skin was. The warm throbbing meat felt good in my hands. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and slowly started to stroke it. As I stroked his penis I lightly kissed the tip. As soon as my lips made contact with the cock I felt it expanding. Without warning the cock shot streams of cum all over my face. The first spurt landed on my mouth and nose and was dripping down my face. I continued to stroke the throbbing cock as it emptied itself on me. Using my free hand I tried to wipe up the cum that was dripping down my chin. Before I could make much progress cleaning myself off I was hit with another blast of hot semen. This shot hit me across my forehead. Two more bursts of cum erupted from his cock and mostly landed in my open mouth before I felt him getting soft.

I quickly licked the cum off of the tip of the cock before it withdrew from the box.

I sat there stunned at what just happened. I found myself in a now familiar position and had to use my fingers to clean the cum from my face. As I licked his cum from my fingers, I noticed that he tasted different than either me or Mr. Johnson. His cum was salty like mine, but also a little sweet. I liked it. The little room that I was in was filled with the musty smell of cum, and I liked it.

It didn't take long until another cock poked through the hole. This time I dove right on with my mouth and started sucking. It was hard for me to avoid scraping him with my teeth but I was starting to get the hang of it. This time I was able to swallow all of his cum and was really starting to enjoy myself.

By the time the third cock appeared I noticed another cock coming in from a hole on the adjacent wall. I had to reposition myself to get at the new hole, but I managed to get that cock in my mouth while I stroked the cock from the original hole with my right hand. Once I got into a rhythm I was able to service both men at once. One cock filled my mouth with its hot juices while I was still stroking the other cock.

Before I could turn around to finish off that cock with my mouth I saw another hole on the opposite end of the box with a cock sticking through it. Now I had a problem. One cock was easy. Two cocks I could also handle, but only as long as I could reach them.

How was I going to pull this off?

And then I remembered the KY.

I took my hand off the one cock so that I could open the lube. I spread some of it onto my finger and pushed it into my asshole. I remembered what Jessica had done to me the night before and after getting my self loose I realized that I had another problem. That piece of furniture was in my way. After trying to move it to the side, I realized that I not supposed to sit in it. I'm supposed to lie across it. I pushed it back to the center of the box and put a leg up on either end of the device. It forced my legs apart as I leaned across the top part. I was left in such a position that I could again wrap my lips around the cock in front of me while, with a little guidance, manage to get the other cock in my ass.

I reached around than grabbed the cock behind me with my lube covered hand. I stroked it a few times and then guided it to the entrance of my asshole. I was glad that Jessica had already given me a test drive the night before. I never would have guessed that something so big could fit inside of me. With my other hand I lifted the hem of my dress and pushed the fabric of my panties to the side. I could feel the tip of his penis pressing against my tight asshole. Gently I started to push back against it as he filled me up. I was starting to feel more and more like a woman with every cock I had.

After feeling his cock push completely inside of me I turned my attention back to the cock in front of me. I had just enough room to wrap my lips around his shaft. I couldn't believe how hot I was getting with two cocks inside of me. I didn't even know whose cock they were.

I found a good rhythm by rocking back and forth. This allowed me to deep throat the cock in front of me while pulling away from the cock in my ass. The room was small enough that both cocks were inside of me at all times.

I was getting good at giving head and the cocks were cumming faster and faster in my mouth. As his twitched in my mouth it filled me with so much cum that I had to push my face hard against the base of his shaft just to swallow it all. After that cock disappeared I closed my eyes and focused on the cock that was pounding me in my ass.

I started to squeeze the muscles in my ass to help finish off the guy behind me. With every squeeze of mine I could feel his pace quickening. Finally I felt him thrust deep into me. I instinctively pushed my ass against him as far as I could. I felt his hard cock sliding all the way inside of me. My body was on fire as I felt his penis expanding inside of my asshole. The sensation of his hot cream filling me up from the inside was amazing. I felt wave after wave of his semen entering my body. Slowly he pulled his cock out of my hole leaving me alone in my box.

I wasn't alone for long as the side hole again opened to reveal another large cock looking for my attention. I used some of the lube so that I could effortlessly slide my hand across the length of his cock. I could feel each one of his veins pulsing at my touch. I loved the power that I had over these penises, I didn't want it to end.

While I was focusing on giving the best hand-job that I could manage I felt another cock poking me from behind. While I stroked the one cock with my hand I used my other hand to guide the cock towards its target. As I pushed my panties out of the way I could feel all of the sticky cum that was dripping out of me. I knew that I wouldn't need any lube this time and pulled his cock right into my waiting asshole.

This time was much slower and gentler than the previous ass fucking. He carefully pushed the full length of his cock deep into me before slowly pulling it out. Each time he would leave just the tip of his cock in me before slowly thrusting himself into me. I felt so good to have his hot penis massaging me like that. Each time he filled me just to the point where I didn't think I could take any more and then he retreated.

I tried not to get too distracted from my new anal pleasure. I had a job to finish. Since I could reach the cock to my side with my mouth from this position I continued to stroke him. I held on to his shaft tightly squeezing him as I pushed my hand all the way down the base of his cock. When I reached the tip of his cock I would sometimes give him few a quick up and down rubs on his head. I could see the pre-cum starting to drip out of his tip and couldn't wait for him to erupt.

While I was staring at the cock to my side I didn't even notice that another opening appeared in front of me. This one was bigger than the previous holes and as I saw the door sliding open I was face to face with a beautiful sight. I knew it was Jessica's pussy. I would recognize those curly red hairs and that sweet smell anywhere. Her moist pussy was positioned below the hole that cocks were coming through so I had to lean my head down into her crotch. She must be sitting on the outside of the box with her legs wrapped around the tapered end. I could imagine her sitting there with the dress hiked up waiting for someone to pleasure her.

The opening was just big enough for me to bury my face in her pussy. I couldn't see much more that the very tops of her thighs and here pussy.

I had a hard time working the cock with my hand while I dove into her dripping pussy, but I was determined.

I could tell that she had been keeping her guests happy too. Her pussy was filled with cum. I kept licking as it oozed out of her lips. As I swallowed the mixture of cum from her pussy I felt the cock in my ass explode filling me with its cum. After he pulled his cock out of me I focused on my two remaining jobs.

I knew how to make Jessica cum and focused my attention on her clit after I licked all of the cum from her pussy. The music was loud but I'm sure I heard her moaning as she came. I saw her finger reach down and wipe her cum from pussy. I happily licked it all off her finger as she pushed it into my mouth. As I licked her fingers I could fell the cock expanding in my hand as it shot a stream of cum into the side of my face. I turned just in time to catch the next shot in my mouth.

After he pulled his penis back through the hole I was again left alone. I stood up and fixed my panties and dress. The tight panties were remarkable able to keep my cock from turning into a raging hard on through all of this. It made me feel so feminine to be dressed like this and servicing all of these men. As I felt the growing stream of cum dripping from my ass I realize that I was more than just a woman, I was a slut!

I wasn't alone for very long until the door finally opened. Jessica was standing at the door waiting for me to come out. Her hair looked like it had been tossed around and I could see sweat glistening on her face. I'm sure I'm not the only one who had fun tonight.

As I walked out of the box Jessica approached me and pulled my face to hers kissing me deeply again. I was getting used to this and knew what to expect this time. My tongue danced with hers in a sea of cum as she pushed it into my waiting mouth. After I swallowed it she moved her mouth to lick up the cum that had dipped down my chin. I had no idea who's cum I was drinking and it didn't matter. Jessica had me in her complete control.

As she led me into the larger party room I could see that everyone had already left. All but one person. The naked man was on his knees in the middle of the room. It looked like Mr. Johnson. He was blindfolded with his arms stretched behind him, fastened by rope to one of the metal loops on the wall. Jessica led me over to him and positioned me with my back to him. She pushed my head forward so that I would bend over and placed my hand on the back of the sofa in from of me.

She then knelt down and started to caress my cock through her panties. Her hands drifted down my thighs and she pulled my legs apart. She lifted the back of my dress up and pulled her panties to the side. I could feel his warm breath panting against my backside. I felt something that was both firm and soft press against my asshole. It moved around and slid up and down the length of my ass. He must be licking me.

I could feel him licking up the cum that had dripped out of my ass. His tongue felt warm and wonderful. He was very methodical and took his time. In my new position I found it hard to control myself and could feel my insides pushing more cum out of my ass. I could hear him lapping up every drop. After several minutes of this I heard Jessica speak up.

"OK, that's enough of the appetizer. Now its time for the main course."

Jessica came over and pulled his face away from my ass. I could hear rustling behind me but didn't know what was happening. I felt something else pushing against my asshole now and knew it was his cock. As he slowly pushed the head of his hard cock inside of me I saw that Jessica was positioning herself in front of me.

"Oh god, your pussy is so tight. Jessica you have to invite her back!"

I can't believe he didn't know he was fucking another man. I loved every second of it.

Jessica sat on the edge of the sofa and wrapped her legs around my neck bracing herself against the top of the sofa. My hands were spread out against the sofa back on either side of her and I had no choice but to bury my face in her pussy. Once again I could feel the gentle rhythmic motion of a cock forcing itself deep inside of me while I drank the cum of another man out of Jessica's wet pussy.

This time I was much more methodical and slowly lapped at her pussy with my tongue. I worked on her in the same gentle rhythm that his cock was fucking me. Slowly I drained her pussy of all of the cum and was left with the sweet taste of her juices. She started moaning softly but she grew in intensity with every thrust of my tongue. I could feel that she was getting ready to climax again and I think Mr. Johnson could tell too. As her moans increased so did the pounding of his cock, which led to my licking harder, which led to the cycle escalating again.

Jessica screamed as I felt the cock inside of me explode. I was once again filled with another man's hot semen deep inside of me. His cock sent several streams of it's hot juice into my ass as Jessica's body shuddered from her orgasm. I tried to lick up all of her juices but they were too much and dripped down my chin.

After he finally pulled his cock out of me I realized how exhausted I was. My knees were getting weak and my mouth was getting tired.

Jessica lowered her legs stood up and straightened her dress. She pushed me back until I fell into a large soft chair. She dropped to he knees and quickly pulled off my panties. I could see her incredible breasts as she spread my legs wide enough for her to fit between them. She wrapped her lips around my now freed cock and started sucking. I could catch a glimpse of her firm breasts as her head traveled the length of my hard cock.

She used her hands to cradle and tug on my scrotum. Her tongue circled my head before she took my entire shaft in her mouth. I could feel her draining the cum out of me as I shot the most incredible load of cum into her mouth. She pulled her mouth off of me before I was finished and shot another load of cum on her. It landed right between her breasts.

I sat there drained, looking down at her as she wiped my cum off of her chest and licked her fingers. She crawled up my body until she was right on top of me and again kissed me. I could feel my own cum entering my mouth as our tongues danced. I swallowed every drop and kept kissing her as long as I could.

She eventually pulled herself up and reach out for my hand.

I followed her silently up the stairs and to her front door. She handed me my panties and said.

"Well that was fun. Remember, nobody has to know out little secret as long as you play along."

With that she gave me one last kiss and then pushed me out the door. In an instant, it slammed behind me and I could hear the click of the lock.

I was left alone in the night. A slut was born.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,652 Followers
12