The Adventures of Miss Jones Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys had been licking them continuously throughout the meal. It had been an amazing pleasure. They knew just how to lick to maintain the pleasure levels without pushing the women to orgasm. Just lovely steady tongue contact, meandering paths up and down their pussies.

"Are you ready for dessert? It's a house special too."

"Sounds good to me", Miss Jones replied.

Miss D snapped her fingers and immediately six boys appeared, three going to each of the two women. Miss Jones found herself facing three gorgeous boys wearing nothing but their bow ties

and big smiles and sporting impressive erections. She had to admit she didn't recognise any of them, either from their smiles or from their mouthwatering cocks. Her three boys were carrying, between them, an empty bowl, a bowl of fresh fruit and a bowl of cream.

Miss D's three boys had the same. "Help yourself!" she told Miss Jones.

Firstly some fruit in the bowl, then a dollop of fresh cream. But no spoon! "Use your imagination!" Miss D called over. Miss Davenport was already tucking into her dessert. The boys had put the bowls down now. Two had their cocks close together with some juicy fruit on, and the other had a cock so covered with cream she couldn't see it!

"I want what she's having." Miss Jones told them.

They delicately placed some pieces of grapefruit, melon, mango and orange on the shelf formed by their two cocks. Miss Jones sucked hungrily, her mouth dripping with juices.

"More!" she demanded, then turned to mix in some lovely cream. She spent a very happy few minutes slurping fruity juices off the two cocks and licking cream off the other. When the creamy cock was licked and sucked clean, she really did feel full. Miss D had long since finished and had been watching her, admiringly.

"That really is enough food for me now, what a fabulous meal! I've never enjoyed any meal as much in my life!"

"And I've never seen one of my guests enjoy a meal so much either! Now that we're both finished let's take a glass of brandy each and have a stroll on the patio. There are a few things I need to talk to you about."

The two women were alone on the patio. Their blouses were buttoned up and skirts back to normal. The boys were clearing up after the delightful meal and the two of them could chat without being overheard.

"Miss Jones, how old do you think Mr Smith actually is?"

"I always thought mid 40s?"

"He may look it, but he's older. And me? How old do you think I am?"

"When I first saw you I immediately thought 42. But I'm not sure now. How old are you?"

"The same age as Mr Smith, 55."

"No!"

"I need to tell you about about him. And me too.

We met in the 70s at LSE. Two bright young things. We were very much in love. We had the wildest parties! We were famous for it. This was post pill and pre AIDS. It was a great time to be young and horny."

"So you were lovers? I did wonder."

"We were lovers but we certainly weren't monogamous. We had an open relationship but we always told each other about it afterwards. He was a fine looking boy. Well toned, beautiful body, very good lover, incredible stamina, and recovered quickly. And he tasted delicious. But you knew all that..."

Miss Jones didn't answer but looked wistfully put to sea.

"He cares about you very much. He likes you too, but he's past falling in love with anyone. You do understand, don't you?"

"Yes.... yes, I think I knew that anyway. I knew there was an age gap but I did think it was a lot less than 27 years."

"He cares about you enough to recognise that he can't give you what you need. That's why he sent you here; that's why he arranged for those two young guys to give you such a good seeing to."

"Do you know everything? But I've been thinking... why did you two split up if you were such a golden couple?"

"Now that's a long story. We never really split up to be honest. We went into business together and made a lot of money. Me on marketing and him on the legal stuff. We branched out after a while and started running holiday destinations. We went exclusive and charged very high prices. That's how come I ended up running this island and he ended up running his island."

"Oh! He has an island too? Is that why he came back with such a nice tan and shaved smooth?"

"You don't miss much, do you? Well obviously the two of us aren't getting any younger and recruitment is getting harder for me."

"Recruitment?"

"Yes! Where do you think these boys come from? I don't like to keep them for long. A year or two at most, occasionally more. After that I write them a good reference and send them off. But of course I constantly need to recruit more."

"What's that got to do with me?"

"Mr Smith and I see you as the future of our business. You are young enough and you've certainly got the stamina. Could you interview 10 to 15 young men a day?"

"When you say 'interview'... what exactly do you mean?"

"I think you know exactly what I mean!" said Miss D, with a twinkle in her eye. "At first I thought you might like to take a sabbatical - work for me for 6 months instead of Mr Smith. But after getting to know you I think we should be offering you a more permanent position in the company."

"Wow! This is a bit of a turn up. I'd have to think about it, but I'm certainly interested. Are you and Mr Smith going to retire together to an island together?"

"Ooh no! I enjoy being on this island too much. But as I get older I think I need someone else to run the place. And he'd like to retire to his island too and have someone run his island. I thought Julio would make a good job, don't you?"

"How far away is the other island? Is it just like this one but with gorgeous young women instead?"

"Pretty much. It's over the horizon, you can't quite see it from here but it's only 2 hours by boat or 10 minutes by sea plane. So, what do you think? I know Mr Smith's in favour of this, I checked with him already."

"Yes! I'd love to do it. Why wouldn't I? Travel around to exotic locations, interview handsome young men, and fuck them to see if they're any good? Of course!"

"Congratulations Miss Jones. Welcome aboard. Welcome to Smith-Davenport Enterprises. Now pick yourself a couple of young men for some night company and celebrate in style! Goodnight Miss Jones", called Miss D, "and sweet dreams!"

It was getting late. Time to choose some nice bedfellows.

Despite all the sex she'd already had that day, Miss Jones felt she could happily finish with a gentle wind down. She picked three likely looking fellows - good muscle tone.

"Follow me!" she told them.

Once in the bedroom, she lay back on the bed and made herself comfortable with a pillow under her head.

"You two lick my breasts, and you can be the first to lick my pussy. I'm in the mood for something more relaxing now, so no fucking, just gentle licking and sucking."

They knew exactly what to do - it felt so good to be pleasured by expert mouths in different places at the same time. After this she was wondering if she could possibly go back to sex with just one man at a time! Even if it was Mr Smith.

Her nipples were both fully erect, getting sucked to their very fullest extent. That was lovely, but the licking she was getting was even better. That tongue was playing her so beautifully, licking slowly up and down, side to side and many more ways too that gave her new and delicate feelings that sent shivers down her spine.

"Oh that's so nice. You really are good at that... but time for a change. Your turn now, you two can swap." She pointed to one the boys to her side and the quickly changed places.

The next boy was not quite as good at licking her pussy - of course it was still delightful to have a young man's tongue down there - but she had come to expect the very highest standards of cunnilingus. So this time she swapped more quickly to the next, hoping for better. She was not disappointed! She been eaten out a fair few times that day, but the third boy might very well have been the best of the lot. It was so so good, one of those pleasurable experiences that made her forget who or where she was.

"Don't make me come, just pleasure me. You two can go now", she said the two on nipple duty on either side. After a few more minutes of pleasure she would finally be done for the day. "Just a little longer down there...oh god I think I'm going to come... oh yes... okay, that really is enough for today."

She dismissed him too and fell asleep wondering what pleasures tomorrow would bring.