All Comments on 'The Affair Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Killing himself was stupid. He had a daughter to live for (and a grandchild if he had stuck around to find out about). Oh well, just goes to show you just how high the price of cheating can be. Silly slut tsk tsk.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, you need an editor and to proof read your stories before posting. There is good story here beneath all the grammar errors and misspellings.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

So much idiocy in this story.... These people "earned" every bad thing that happened to them. The Husband: If you put bait on the hook - and dangle it - you're eventually going to catch something. His exhibitionism of his wife only helped stoke her newly discovered slut tendencies. The Husband (again): He see's his wife fucking a guy on his kitchen table, and don't put an immediate stop to it? A beat-down is called for and the immediate expulsion of the bitch needs to happen right now! WTF? The Wife: Letting a customer finger her pussy while conducting business - and then fucking him? The Wife (again): Discussing her intimate sex life details with a customer while conducting business, and then fucking said customer after he whips his cock out? Then fucks him a few more times just for good measure - figuring if men can do it so can women! (This bitch was struck by the Romulan Slut Ray - not your ordinary Martian variety.) Anyhow... Fuckery on display all around.

Martyr2002Martyr20029 months ago

Dark but somewhat realistic

pierre0502pierre0502about 1 year ago

In the real world, she would have blamed Mark for not seducing her in the first place, she would have blamed her husband for not bringing Mark back into their lives later. A wife could not have repeatedly committed adultery if she would have blamed herself.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Wife and daughter are whores

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Unless he faked his death. Good story, I see the attraction to your ending but i like mine better cause,.,, dude

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

It needs better editing. Why do so many stories have heals when it should be heels. Are the authors using dictation software or are they illiterate?/

This is a true story that occurred in a small town in the East of England. I knew the man involved.

After his wife told him she was leaving him (I don't know the reason), he stabbed her to death and then hanged himself in their home. Their adult son discovered their bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Thank you.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KMH! This was a terrible story!

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

“ I seen him do it.” Is the author intentionally making his characters out to be idiots? “He bursted into the room” no, I think the author has a problem with English. 1 star, poor story, poor English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What mature comments, some of the other Anon make. I guess the “ Cuck crowd”, was not pleased with your story. Funny thing is this- The vast majority of men who catch their wife cheating, DO CONSIDER suicide, at some point. Men put themselves thru much abuse physically, and mentally, holding down a job, and supporting the family. Their reward”, is to retire somewhat broken down, and then usually predate the wife in death, by 5-10 years. So the idea of “ ending it all”, when you realize your life is a lie, is not that far fetched. After all, we all die, sooner or later.

And as this story alludes to, life isn’t so great, for a widowed, fat, saggy tits slut. And marriage to someone else, just ain’t gonna happen. But look on the bright side, the local shelter is going to get cleaned out of cats!

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a lousy bunch of crap. A terrible story told in terrible grammar. Get yourself an editor; you aren’t capable of writing without one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She undoubtedly screwed him because she was sick of your lousy grammar.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Glad the cheating wife will get to live the rest of her life with guilt. Too bad the ending was cut short so the family can blame her

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Too much sugar is this lemonade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Depressing tale. Ironically if Chuck had broken up the "activity" on the kitchen table, they might have all survived (albeit with Mark in the hospital). But instead we get the trope of the master plan. How well does that work out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chuck's wife finally got the pain she deserved and it will be VERY persistent. Chuck is now in peace; maybe he should have spent the additional money for the bullet for his wife? Susan will also be in persistent pain but for different reasons, as well as her kids, the ultimate victims. Cheaters do NOT realize the ripples that their cheating will or might eventually generate.

4* for the story-line

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the worst i have read of all your stories What a bitch (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he was blackmailing her for sex, then it was rape.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Sigh. I had a patient who I simply could not help. I admitted her when I felt she was a danger. She faked normalcy and even though we suspected, there was no ironclad proof. She was dead 12 hours after discharge.

She was in an affair with a coworker and was considering leaving her husband of 16 years. He found out in the worst way and just disappeared. She broke off the relationship and was honest with her family and his. No one could find him. He had been sober for 17 years.

The couple had difficulty conceiving and she had miscarried twice. They were 40 and decided to just love their neices and nephews. Neither had any issues preventing pregnancy but both felt guilt. They never were honest. That opened the door to the affair.

6 months went by and no one heard from the husband. The wife was severely depressed because their family were blaming her and were angry. The husband's family cut all contact. The husband was found murdered in a horrible area. He was on the street and tox screen had shown he was using. It was believed he was killed for drugs.

The wife couldn't handle her grief and guilt. She started drinking and was sexually assaulted. That's how she came to me. I tried everything but she gave up. She never forgave herself for not talking to her husband about what she was feeling. She hated that she allowed her grief to be a vehicle for someone who was just using her (her coworker was never going to leave his wife).

The above is very true. It happens 3 years ago. I am annoyed at a lot of your stories DG but this was very realistic.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

not a bad story other than him driving off the cliff even if that even happened. i was hoping he faked it and living elsewhere now. still better than some of your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not all stories are fairy tales. Even though this is fiction (something some people seem to forget with their comments) taking your life may seem the only answer at the time but tomorrow is a new day. One never knows what it may bring. Thank you DG.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a good story, not a happy one but that isn't always how life is- real or fiction. Thank you for your story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Good story

You obviously wrote a story about how an insane, cheating bitch could destroy two families by cheating and then lying to her husband. Live in your own hell bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good One

One of your best.

I didn't understand why the ending was unhappy for her. She was sexually desirable, happily cheated multiple times so obviously her marriage and her daughter's happiness didn't mean much to her. She can go serenely forward fucking as many men as she wants to, after all Mark was just 'collateral damage' and he deserved it. She didn't seem the sort of woman who'd feel guilty for more than a couple of days.

YouamiYouamiabout 3 years ago

DGH

I'm sad to say that this tale was not up to your usually high standard. The wife was a cheating whore who deserved a fate far worse than that of her hubby. I'm unsure as to the use of the suicide death of hubby in your plot. He seemed so self-assured when forcing the wife to go with the rape story...but became a remorseful, depressive who decided to check out in a car wreck. The two actions seem disconnected to me.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Does every woman in LW have to be this fu*king stupid?

If I show you my pussy do you promise not to touch me?

C'mon......seriously? Was she like 14 years old between her ears?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Fucking bitch!

She should kill herself, no doubt about it.

At very least she should own up to what she did. But she won’t because she is a lying c**t.

Disliked this story bigtime. Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more likely what could happen

This story is likely what could happen in some cases.

Grammar used here is consistent with the every day person.

I gave "DG Hear" a rating of 4 for Honest probability.

Yes 25 MM is meant to be 25 caliber. A 25 caliber in my hands many years ago is / was lethal. My 25 caliber was never used against a Human being.

Maybe you readers could be more careful about your activities.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
As in

As in my previous comment, I wish he had shot her first. At least she will suffer fora long time as Mark died too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The atrocious grammar made my eye twitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible grammar

seen???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Horrible Story...

...Especially the first part. She was a slut at heart, who couldn't say "NO" and just waiting to cheat.Witness her first slip and how easily it occurred! The second time, there was no excuse for her to be discussing her sex life with Mark, a stranger, then letting him finger and fuck her. Chuck facilitated her cheating by encouraging the exhibitionism. He deserved what happened! Horrible story about two sorry characters!!Good plot development(poor grammar),so 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Misandry at its best

You're never gonna find a DGhear story where the man comes out ahead, this writer has to killed more men than aids epidemic. No matter what happens in any of his stores, the man is gonna get screwed. Look what happened in this story both men are dead and the slut marches on. I will bet in part 3, she marries her third victim and fucks him over too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anonymous 02/22/19

Hey dumbass did you read part 1 he jizzed in her and was laughing about it so the test is coming back as his not her husbands and with him dead no one else knows what happened but her the old proverb is true dead men tell no tales so kill them all and your story is the only truth that gets out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simple proof

The family of the guy accused of rape should have gotten a court order for a DNA testing of the semen in her.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good

Sad, but good just the same. If he had.known the depth of her betrayal, then he probably would.have killed he too. She was a stone , cold, slut.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
One thing Missing...

Chuck should have written a letter to his daughter and mailed it before killing himself. The daughter would then hate and probably never forgive her mother for cheating on her dad, and then killing himself. That would have been a nice piece of revenge from the grave...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy...

...shit! 4 stars..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

'DG Hear's a legend' - my fucking ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
uhh sorry

But ol Chickie kept pushing boundaries. Compelling wife to dress like skut and expose herself to strangers. Absent his putting ideas in her head she would have been faithful. Sad he and Mark ruined lives of their families

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
grammar

Dude I like your stories but it is "I have seen" or "I saw", not I seen.

RePhilRePhilabout 6 years ago
Brilliantly Dark!

Love ‘em or hate ‘em they are always written with heart and talent. Thanks for putting them and yourself out there week after week. Now that takes Ovaries or Balls 🙂👌

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks for the great story and lesson at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad but...

I like it, I think everyone pretty much saw the ending coming, its amazing what lies and a lack of communication can spiral into, Chuck was unhinged, she should have saw that but made a dumb decision regardless, the sad thing is I kinda feel bad for her when seeing things from her pov, even tho she started everything in the end she was also (somewhat due to blackmail threats) a victim. I think the ending words fit perfectly for every action there is a re-action, its just too bad it was more than any of them expected.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Seriously, though...

Linda should killed herself.

She's an awful woman who, however, know something that most awful women do not have a clue about: how truly awful they are.

Since she's too much of a coward to do the right thing, which therefore would make the world a better place, let's wish this fictional character built up all the guilt, remorse and sadness is now carrying, into they combined to created an incurable cancer that kills her as slowly and as painfully as imaginable.

Fucking cunt. Good story, DGH.

PommelknotPommelknotover 6 years ago
@ Anon just below

The editing errors here are not "conversational english", they're abject ignorance. And a very basic, simplistic ignorance at that. This person is not qualified to edit childrens books.

It's frustrating. I, after years of grimacing, volunteered to edit months, maybe over a year ago. As of yet, no reply.

Oh well, at least I can properly use "seen" and 'saw", as can any half-cognizant second-grader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yeah, about that...

The only people that write conversational English with perfect grammar are Germans and Autists. No one uses perfect grammar in their speech.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Needs to be edited, desperately.

I agree with those who pointed out the poor editing. Though I didn't really enjoy the plot.

I found the idea of a fake rape to cover Mark's murder fairly novel, but to juxtapose that the husband just killed himself, which was completely retarded, and ruined any enjoyment I might have found in the story.

If the author cares about his stories he should find a decent editor and polish up this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with comment below 2*

"This editor should never offer to edit again. Editing is more than just running a spell-checker. The grammar in this piece was horrible and distracting and should have been corrected by the editor. Good editing can make a good story readable. Poor editing just makes it look like trash."

Three minor examples:

- I turned around and seen (saw) Chuck come rushing into the room

- Chuck must have never came (come) back to the house.

- I seen (saw) him just last night at the hospital.

You write a lot but without any understanding of basic grammar. Your stories tend to be as immature as your writing ability but thanks for trying.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Nope

There is no pussy on earth worth killing yourself over, ever..... He should have killed her, more true to life...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
do you think linda has any remorse

that slut will be enjoying with insurance money, and fucking all the men at bars.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Dark, depressing

and the editor didn't deserve the credits cited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Horrible editing

This editor should never offer to edit again. Editing is more than just running a spell-checker. The grammar in this piece was horrible and distracting and should have been corrected by the editor. Good editing can make a good story readable. Poor editing just makes it look like trash.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 7 years ago
A couple of bucks

for a pocket dictionary would have made this piece more more interesting and less distracting. What is "head of heals", what does it mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very

Sobering story, could be true too. I have lived through, not me but friends and relatives who have killed themselves in different ways l.....bill

5ssss.....good story, wonder if anyone will take heed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Names...

Chuck was a Wimp, a Cuckold and a Coward. He cried in his car instead of stopping Mark and Linda in the kitchen, didn't even get any video on his Iphony (where is Stang when you need him?), just let Linda skate. He was a cuckold long before Mark and cried when he found out instead of taking positive action, the very definition of a cuck. Then he took the Cowards way out. Just a sad little man, who lived a sad little life, till he lost what little he had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating

The story illustrates what can be dire resulting from the infidelity, it often isn't worth the risk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHOULD HAVE KILLED HER FIRST

before killing himself...cheating whores are just that...the lowest of the low...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Realistic

It shows an understanding of the extended consequences of an affair.

All too often people start these things thinking that they will never get caught or that no one will get hurt.

Someone always gets hurt by these things and the majority of cheating spouses get caught.

Good story, well done.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

and indeed it is. very realistic. I am surprised he didn't get caught, but then again, there was no time to actually figure it out, before he killed himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ouch...

Harsh but realistic.

There is a lot of real life violence associated with infidelity.

One of my best friends took his life years ago over his wife cheating on him more than once.

He left behind a beautiful little girl. I hope she dies slowly for what she did to him.

Not the healthiest outlook but I can't help my emotions about the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay story telling I guess.

But that was just harsh. Not really fun to read.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
She made out like a bandit, didn't she

Her cheating is safely hidden behind a false rape charge, and the only two other people that know the truth, are in the ground. Everyone sees her as the 'poor rape victim' and as 'the poor widow'. Not only that, but her husband's suicide is safely concealed in 'misplaced' police paperwork, so she gets richer with the insurance too. She may not have pulled the trigger, or driven the car over the cliff, but she more or less got away with murder, nonetheless. She was every bit as responsible for her husband's actions, as he was!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chuck was big-time stupid

And Linda was a first class slut and as stupid as Chuck. Mark got what he deserved for screwing a married woman.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE SHIT CONTINUES

Posthumously. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
@ifeanyi

Don't worry about your immortal soul! The traditional punishment for adultery is death! So morally, if not legally it is okay to kill adulterers! It is in the Bible and the Koran, so all the bases are covered!

ifeanyiifeanyiover 9 years ago
Only a fool

Will kill because his wife cheats. Why sacrifice the chance to enter God's kingdom by killing yourself. Nothing is worth the chance to live forever in paradise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cardboard Characters

Unbelievably bad! Just give up writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No character

Linda had no character or integrity so she was always going to lie about the murder. The entire marriage was a lie nearly from the start so no surprises there. The only tragedy here is that she did not get justice visited upon her.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Couple Of Thoughts

The first time she was with Mark he gets her to show him her pussy because she showed it to the old guy. Her answer there should have been that she was with her HUSBAND and he encouraged it,

And why, why, WHY, when they are supposedly going to end things, do these women decide they need to give the guy another ride? If you're going to end it, END IT!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Gave you three stars...

...but, honestly, this one is surely not your usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NIce!

But no women is worth dying over in anger. To save a woman's life, yes. But not in revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why Did This All Happen?

Cuz DG Hear says "I Seen" so damn much!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
The husband was already crazy before his wife cheated.

She cheated so he commits suicide? He had nothing else to live for? This guy was already crazy before she cheated. No one goes from having a happy life to committing suicide in a span of 3 days. Either he had other issues going on or he was so co-dependant on his wife that his life was nothing if she wasn't his. The real losers in this story are Susan and Becky. They were innocent in all of this. People who were praising the cowardly husband for ruining his reputation need to remember that this guy isn't even around to feel the sting of it. His poor wife who did nothing wrong has to life with it, along with this guy's kids. How's that for revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
for a minute there.....

I thought Susan was going to pull out a gun and kill Linda. And then that would leave it up to Becky to kill Susan. "You DIE! She DIES! Everybody DIES!" (a quote from a very old movie- "Heavy Metal"). Well, to actually critique this story, what was glossed over was Linda's feelings about the exhibitionism. Linda didn't relate enough about the games that led up to getting involved with Mark. Also, she relates her grief after the deaths and has her OBVIOUS regrets, but as she is telling the story, she doesn't seem to have too many regrets about the affair years earlier, or about all of the flirtation with Mark, BEFORE Chuck ever meets him and Susan. If she had felt strongly that being with Mark was a mistake, she could have avoided him, and counseled Chuck to drop going out with them as couples. As a character, she hasn't been able to admit to herself, that fucking around behind Chuck's back IS exactly what she wanted. So many stories use the old cliché's about what cheaters say after getting caught. In Linda's version of events, she claims that her vocal "encouragement" to Mark was to get him to be done faster, and to get it over with. But it makes no sense, when she also tells the readers that she was planning to break it off with him. If that HAD been true, why wouldn't she start to criticize Mark, to show him that she wasn't interested in continuing? Why not turn him OFF instead of turning him ON? In these stories, it always seems like AFTER getting caught, the cheating slut wife wants to claim that the shit she says in the heat of passion doesn't mean anything. Then why say anything at all? Does she think she is getting one over on her lover? She already gave up the pussy, isn't that enough to stroke the guy's ego? And what does she say in the throe's of passion with hubby? In the case of this story, it was ALSO bullshit fantasy stuff. So, again, why say anything at all? These are the same deceitful women that fake orgasms, and then wonder why the "spark" is starting to fade, and seek to add "spice". If these bitches could be honest with themselves AND their partners, first and foremost, it would amaze them at how fast things could improve. Anyway, good story DG, and thanks for inspiring a rant! :)

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
I wish Chuck had killed her too

No woman is worth dying for. Certainly not some lying cheating slut.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Ouch

Don't cheat.

Everyone gets hurt.

Or dies.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
kingdong2

There's no piece of ass in the world worth killing any one over. This world is full of pussy walking around and can be had with a little effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hard Story!

It was hard to read, however Chuck showed himself as a person of substance.

He just made one mistake: he should have emptied his gun into slut/wife too.

Then, the real justice would be done and hell with the "justice" system we have today

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I hope this woman is miserable the rest of her life.

She fucked around on him once before, according to her story then fucked Mark and then fucked Mark again. All these sluts say (after getting caught) "This was going to be our last time, I was going to tell him" or "I had already told him". Now she is feeling bad but she can console herself that she can fuck anyone she wants to now. I hope she is miserable and gets AIDS. Or kills herself. Yes, I know that it is just a story but things like this actually have happened and will continue to happen. I am not excusing men that stray or bring home diseases. They are guilty, too. L

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Had Enough

There are a lot of middle aged men out there who have busted their asses for 30 years and done their jobs as loyal husbands and fathers. They have given everything they could earn to their families and put off their own desires for those years. Many of those desires never to be fulfilled. By the time the kids are out on their own these men really do not have much of their own to show for their lives. Few hobbies, few friends, an aging body and usually a wife who has come to take her husbands efforts for granted. Usually she has next to no interest in him sexually. All this a good man can accept and deal with because he is "doing his job" fulfilling his role. Turn him into a chump, and reap the whirlwind.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
I love suicide stories!

Killing yourself is the one victory they can't take away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more pussies at work

the only person that go fucked in this story was Chuck, his dead for loving a slut assed whore. He should have killed that bitch to.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Nice work -

That one carries an impressive message and a very real possibility- she had no self control or apparently self respect so everyone else pays. She was apparently a submissive who never understood it - maybe now she can grow up -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... cheating just destorys everything.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Rough Story

I didn't say it was bad. It is harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
and she became joan rivers

her husband ended his life in a similar way, but the same reason?

The hell she created was hers and should live long enough to feel the contempt attached with it. And even have unreal procedures and haughtyness and a life that gets no better.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
good twist

There is often two sides to a story. Both parties can feel wronged and be wrong at the same time. I can see you playing the reader with the usual lines "21 years of marriage" and "second chance" and the husband running away, but then showing the other side of the coin that all the presumed affair was not even real!

He was an idiot for disrespecting his wife by showing her privates to the world, and especially on demand from a friend of his. Exhibitionism might be okay from a distance in front of strangers, but this? What a rocky road. They never even talked about their experiences and their desires except whilst in heat.

She was wrong for lying that one time instead of admitting the truth and telling her side of the story sooner. I really can't blame her though, because that's what you call fate, and you can't really escape it, even if it's not your fault or doing for the greater part! It's like a child who thinks he/she never asked to be born into an ugly world. There's a lot of unhappiness in the world and too many people say "they deserve it" instead of trying to help or even listen. She was not even a slut - she was a defenceless woman, and unable to fight back against a stronger man who DID force sex onto her.

Behind the mask a lot of women wear, they are really weak and vulnerable. You might not believe this, and instead prefer to poke and jeer at some of the really bitchy women in the world, but trust me, they are weak and human, and some of them are only like that because other people made them like that, and they like to think they're innocent - as we all do. Few of us like to believe we're evil. Even bad guys want to feel they're the real good guys, just driven by circumstances to look bad. Even some party girls have a lot of sadness in their eyes. Sometimes there is more than meets the eye. I'm not saying some people don't deserve to be punished - but this widow certainly didn't deserve it; for what? One lie? Children and spouses lie all the time because they fear the alternative answer will get them in more trouble even if it's not all their fault that the situation came to this.

They (husband and wife) are both only partly to blame because the situation was bigger than they could handle in the end. There is really nothing that you can do. They both took a chance to make their sex lives better, he took a stupid chance to show his friend his wife's pussy, and she took a woeful chance to lie to her husband .. In hindsight it was all wrong - but when you live the life you will always be thinking of your chances, and it will be at around 50-50 what you do and what will happen. The person I feel for most is the widow. Lie or don't lie, and be forgiven or tossed out in the heap. What a horrible life.

ushergalushergalover 13 years ago
a good true to life story

that is what i like about the story whether 1 or 2 but i think the only reason he didn't kill her was because he still loved her a little bit even after all that she did. and if you people have time to worry about some miss spelled words of the story then it didn't grab your attention enough plus this is one of the stories that is probably close to real life the cops believing the story the husband and wife came up with is up to debate

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Not all good stories are happy ones.

This was a dark tale from beginning to end, but it was, oh, so true to life. Having spent a lifetime in law enforcement, I have observed more human tragedy than I ever want to remember. Apparently, you have your own observances of life that allow you to tell such real-life stories. Thank you, D.G. for all of your stories. I haven't read a bad one yet.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
I Thought it Was A Happy Ending!

I just don't understand why Chuck needed to kill himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a twat, adamgunn

maybe you should have spell checked your own response before making such a ridiculous (not 'rediculous!) statement.

I suspect you would be hard pressed to write anything worth reading yourself, just as I doubt that many of the better writers on literotica would expect to have Hollywood take up their stories. Anyway it would be hard to write poorer stuff than, say, the screenplay of Avatar.

As far as the police officers are concerned, I would be surprised if a case like that would get more than a perfunctory examination before the file was closed - they usually have far too much on their plates to dig too deep into what seems to be a straightforward killing of an uninvited rapist in someone's home caught in the act.

I found the story fairly well crafted and thought provoking, if rather sad and disturbing at the end

adamgunnadamgunnover 14 years ago
What pap

First of all, use a grammar checker. You've got so many typos in this that it's rediculous.

Secondly, no police officer would ever believe that story. If you want to make a man and woman look stupid, that's one thing, but don't insult peace officers.

Thirdly, it's a really stupid story. You'll never get to Hollywood with this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
choices

there are the basic editing things, but a poignant tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now I'm angry with these stories

Your stories can't have a straight time flow. Where did you learn that jumping back and forth made good writing? You set the male up as a marginally effective person and once again have no honesty or intellectual curiosity between the husband and wife. Since when is it still interesting to have two non communicators interacting for LW stories?

Originally enjoyed your story lines but now am disgusted with the characters and their neuroses.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Good Tale

I got the drift of the story I think. Consequences of cheating without permission can be deadly! After just completing 40 years of being a cop, I have to say that some commenters are lumping deadly domestic violence situations as being mostly sexual in nature. They are wrong! Most deadly domestic violence fights are about money or the lack of it. Better yet, most are about drinking and mind-altering drugs. Of course, extramarital sex is involved with people using drugs together, and/or paying for them.

( Drug whores) Then there is and over-consumption of alcohol which lowers inhibitions enough for people to do stupid things. (Alcohol is known the most dangerous drug of choice and always has been) Actually, very few murders are committed because of actual cheating. Now...drugged or drunk spouses have a lot of paranoia, especially when they think cheating is going on! Actual cheating generally results in divorce. Then there is the fighting over the kids...which can lead to violence and death in itself. All of these stories that I myself love to read are in the general category of semi-perfect white husbands with great incomes, lovely wives and great families. These almost-perfect husbands are faced with a loving but cheating spouse who is often described as an oversexed slut-wife! Some of the cheating wives are forgiven and they reconcile because the author gives him a little blame. Some cheating wives are kicked to the curb and divorced for daring to cuckold the gallant white father of her children. Some cheating wives are worthy of a terrible revenge for disrespecting the perfect white husband who deserved none of it...ever! These are just stories, and the last one though dire is possible. Let up commenters. It was harsh but made a point! A bit unrealistic maybe as I stated above...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Affair Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Affair Series Info