The Aftermath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers

Martin waited until she reached her front door and then started to drive off, but I stopped him saying, "Wait a minute Love, I want to get in the front with you please."

I got out of the car on the road side and walked around the front of it to get in the passenger seat beside him. I purposely didn't look sideways at any of the houses or their twitching curtains, and as soon as I was in Martin drove off.

Neither of us said anything for a while, so I eventually said, "I wish I could be a fly on their wall for a while to hear how Emily was getting on – do you think she'll be OK?"

"If she is as strong with her mother as she was with that woman in Tesco's, I don't think I would like to be her Mum, do you? I'm sure they'll work it out, anyway, she will let us know later I'm sure. For the time being though, I don't want to think about Emily any more – apart from since you left work, how was your day then, any problems there?" Martin asked.

"Nope, it's been a smashing day, I've enjoyed every blissful minute of it. Donna didn't get naked today though, so I'll be looking out for her tomorrow since there were no problems with me. And she did talk to me quite a bit today, asking how I was feeling as I was now the only one naked, unlike Friday. I hope she comes naked too tomorrow, it would be nice to have a kindred spirit with me, but I won't be stopping this if she doesn't – I'm minded of what Emily just said – I like my body and if I want to show it off – I should be allowed to, and without hassle too."

Martin giggled, saying "That's the girl I'm so proud of. Go for it Darling, I'll be there for you to be sure, and enjoying it hopefully as much as you are!"

He had put his hand on my pussy and was referring to how wet it was, not to mention the condition of my nipples which were, and had remained all day, stiffly to attention.

"Hmmm, that is something you're going to have to sort out as soon as we get in, methinks." I groaned.

Martin just smiled and continued to lazily play with my pussy, which I must say was well overdue and very much welcomed.

The journey home was uneventful, as was the rest of our evening (except for the stairs getting a bashing – again!) and we had eaten our dinner and settled down to watch some TV when the 'phone rang.

"I'll bet that's Emily." I said to Martin as I got up to answer it. I was right. "Hi Emily, how did your Mum take to you coming home naked then?" I asked.

All I could hear for a moment was Emily blubbering down the 'phone at me, which wasn't all that unexpected really. When she had calmed down a bit and could actually get some words out, she said,

"My Mum was shocked and, I think, frightened for me, when I walked in, but as soon as she could see I was OK she calmed down a bit..." she sobbed for a little longer then continued, "... and I was then able to tell her what had happened and why I was naked. Not surprisingly, she spent ages trying to get me to go and dress and I wouldn't, at least until I had finished explaining why I was naked and what I plan to do in the future. Eventually, she let me speak – I told her all about that woman in Tesco's too – and when I had finished she didn't say anything. She went to make a cup of tea and only when she had poured one out for each of us, she said that she didn't approve of what I was planning, and didn't really want to see me naked and God knows what Dad would have to say about it, but that she was proud of how I dealt with the woman and that if I insisted, she would probably get used to it. That was a huge surprise to me – I thought she was going to throw me out of the house, but she said she would stand by me if this is what I wanted to do and that the biggest problem would be how much she would worry about me when I was out of the house – not so much the police, but other people and my safety – she said I was likely to get raped, especially if I was out on my own, but I assured her that if I could cope with a nasty woman like the one in Tesco's, I could probably cope with anything, and after all I very rarely go anywhere alone – I'm always with me friends."

She sobbed a little more and I started to ask her what she was going to do now but cut me off, asking "Could I come around to see you tonight, I won't stay long I promise and I know it's getting quite late, but I'd love to talk to you for a while; pleeeease?"

I asked her to wait a minute while I spoke to Martin. I gave him a very quick run down on what she had said and asked if it was OK with him if she came around. He raised his eyes a little but said OK, but he wanted to have an early night if he could. I told her yes, she could come and gave her our address, asking how she was getting here.

"I'll get a taxi, so I won't be long and... thanks Gina, I'm so glad I could talk to you. See you soon." and she hung up the 'phone.

While we waited for her to arrive, I boiled the kettle again in preparation for making a fresh pot of tea when she arrived and told Martin a little more about what she had said. Fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang and Martin went to answer it (spoilsport, I thought) and, as we both expected, it was Emily.

She came bounding into the lounge and, I don't quite know why, but I was surprised that she was still naked, even though I was too, but this was my home and I hadn't travelled half way across town in a taxi and on my own – she really was living dangerously here, and wrapped her arms around my waist kissing me on the cheek as she did.

"You look as though you're feeling better since we spoke on the 'phone, what's happened now?"

"Oh sorry" she said, "I wasn't crying because I was sad, I was crying because I was happy – Dad came home and after the obvious questions had been answered, he agreed with what I was doing and said he had always had a hankering for naturism, but had never brought it up with Mum through fear. And when Mum heard that, she seemed to change her attitude a bit and said that we all needed to talk and sort out where our futures lay, but she wanted a few days to think about it. I so love my Dad – he's fuckin' ACE. Anyway, I want to be ready for our family conversation, whenever that happens, and I thought you would be the obvious people to talk to about it and gather some further information and insight into what you do and how you have managed it, even though I know it's been quite a short time for you but even in that you have a load more experience than I've had." She paused for breath a moment then continued.

"So come on, tell me everything about how you've handled this since you started, and what you have both felt about it. I'm a sponge just waiting to soak up information. By the way, what is naturism?, I've never heard of that before."

"Would you care for a cup of tea, Emily." Martin asked. We both looked at him and burst out laughing – it seemed such an out of context thing to say – but it really broke the moment and settled things down from Emily's obviously very excited state.

When she could, Emily said she would love one and wandered over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you so much Martin – you couldn't have said anything better right now I don't think." and turning to me she said, "and you're a lucky bitch aren't you, having a man like this – he's gorgeous, and I don't mean just in the looks department!"

"Yes, I know" and smiling I added - "So keep your hands off you little witch!" and we both laughed a little more while Martin brought our cups of tea on a tray.

To cut a very long story short, we chatted away and looked up 'Naturism' on the internet and I have to say it was an eye opener for me too. It seemed that there were literally thousands of people like us who tried to live their lives naked, but it seemed too to be a 'closed society' with people mostly only going naked in certain pre-defined areas and occasionally some would go naked at home and at other known but not legal beaches where nudity was tolerated.

If what we were reading was true, and it all seemed professional enough to be so, then why are these people not speaking out about their life choices and trying to get non sexual nudity made legal – I wondered why people were such wimps and constantly failed to honour their own commitments.

We decided to join the CCBN (Central Council for British Naturism at http://www.british-naturism.org.uk/ ) and investigate more. We also decided that we would look around for a local club that we could join and, even more importantly from my point of view anyway, how we could make this public, gather support for the cause, because I had already proved it was there if approached correctly, and see if we couldn't get the laws changed.

By the time we had finished, and after a few 'phone calls on Emily's mobile from her Mum worried about her safety, it was about 10:30 and Emily decided she had better head off home, promising to show what we had seen to her parents and friends.

Martin asked if he could take her home rather than get a taxi back, but she wanted to get a taxi, firstly, she said, to not inconvenience us further today and because she wanted do it on her own.

We made her promise to ring us when she got home so that we too knew she would be safe. I called a taxi for her and saw her safely into it, making sure that the driver, who's mouth was hanging open and a little worried about picking up a naked girl at this time of night, and after answering the almost inevitable questions he agreed to take her.

Martin and I went back into the house (I hadn't put anything on to go out to the taxi with Emily by the way) and made ourselves a final hot drink before retiring. I was more than ready for bed tonight, it had been a long day – I wondered what tomorrow would bring and just thought 'Whatever it brings, it's likely to be something new again.'

Life was definitely getting interesting! Martin and I received our expected telephone call and went to bed, where we spooned into each other and slept comfortably all night until the next morning's alarm.

The rest of my naked life – Chapter 3

I awoke and immediately thought, since it's now Tuesday, 'in two days time, it'll be a whole week since I last wore any clothing – what can I do, and get away with today? – and before even getting out of bed I was feeling excitement for the day ahead.

This was a feeling that I hadn't had for so long, it was intoxicating.

Martin started to stroke my breasts as he lay there half asleep, which was the wrong thing to do since we both had to go to work, and I said to him "If you're going to do that, you'd better hurry up and fuck me big boy, 'cause you're getting me all worked up before I even get out of bed – I'll never last the day without relieving the feelings you create in me."

We made love very gently and tenderly and I had a long smooth and very satisfying orgasm. I cleaned off Martin with my mouth and told him to go get breakfast ready while I showered.

I finished off the breakfast (it really did save so much time not having to think about what to wear and then get dressed :-))) while he showered and, since it was another gloriously sunny day, we ate out on the patio, both of us still naked.

Sammie poked her head out of her kitchen door when she saw us and said good morning to us and I asked her if she would call around tonight as I had something I wanted to discuss with her, to which she agreed.

"OK if I come naked I presume?" she asked.

I just looked down at myself and Martin and said "It would be difficult for me to complain, wouldn't it?"

She laughed saying she would call around about 7is tonight. This could turn out to be good, I thought, as I needed to recruit some willing helpers to get our plans off the ground.

We finished our breakfast and Martin was able to take me to work today, so we set off in the car together. When we pulled into the parking lot, Donna was getting out of her car and she too was naked – 'Brilliant' I thought.

Martin said "I suppose that is your doing too?" obviously referring to Donna's attire, and I said "I did have a little hand in it, yes."

"You're bloody incorrigible you lovely naughty girl; give me a kiss and I'll see you later on at home – you'll be OK on the bus won't you?"

"Hmmm, after last night's journey home, I'm not sure." I answered giving him an impish look.

"I won't be able to bale you out tonight if you go walkabout – I have a meeting I won't be able to get out of easily I'm afraid, so you'll have to manage on your own tonight Darling."

"I'm sure I'll be OK love, but thanks for thinking about me" I said and he, gorgeous lovely man that he is said, "No worries on that account, my work's suffering a little because I can't think straight about anything but you this last week or so – I think you've corrupted me – along with half the town by the looks of it!"

I laughed, kissed his cheek and got out of the car, walking over to Donna who was waiting for me.

I linked my arm through hers and we walked across the car park together, receiving a few cheery remarks from other office's workers as they too arrived for work. People were obviously getting used to this nudity thing, around here anyway, as nobody had made any complaints.

Work went well with nothing out of the ordinary happening during the morning and Donna and I were looked upon and treated quite normally.

After lunch though, Gerald came to me and asked if I had anything to wear. I replied, of course, "No, why?"

"I have a meeting on site that I needed you to attend to take notes as I will be busy with the clients and can't do both at the same time. I'll have to manage I suppose. Maybe, it would be a good idea to keep something here in future for such occasions?"

"Hey, hold on there. If you are OK with it, I don't have a problem attending as I am – and we did discuss the possibility of just such a situation arising on Monday" I said.

"Well, yes I suppose, but going out on a site meeting is going to be awkward for you isn't it?"

"If the client doesn't mind, I certainly have no problem with that, so maybe if you mention it to them prior to us leaving, I'd be more than happy to accompany you."

"Hmm, I'll let you know then – and thanks; you've got some balls on you for a woman you know. Remind me never to upset you will you? You are obviously not used to taking any prisoners!"

Now, quite unexpectedly, this had a huge effect on me. Just thinking of going out on site naked brought my nipples to sharp attention, and my pussy started to get quite wet. Going out on site was not unusual, I've been out with the Architects a few times in the past, but it wasn't something that we had thought about when I arranged with the others to come to work naked – everyone had overlooked this aspect, only very briefly and somewhat flippantly I suppose, discussing it yesterday, so it could turn out to be quite interesting.

Honestly, I was really looking forward to it and hoped that I would be able to go after all. It kept me buzzing for ages just thinking about it and I seemed to speed through my work this morning.

It was about an hour later that Gerald came back and said that it would be OK for me to accompany him. He had spoken with his clients and they were a little nonplussed initially but also intrigued, so they agreed that it would be OK.

This afternoon was going to be interesting then, and I now looked forward to going out and about again naked.

This was getting to be like a drug – I couldn't get enough of it!

I had to masturbate in the toilets after lunch and before we went out – I was not entirely convinced that if I didn't, I would be able to last the afternoon without embarrassing myself. It didn't take long and in my excitement I forgot to stifle the moans that came with my orgasm and I hoped that no-one else had heard it.

'Tough I suppose if they did' – it's only natural after all – particularly given my newly acquired, and now very much desired, heightened sense of sexual awareness.

Gerald collected me at about 2:15 and I picked up a pad and ensured that I had a couple of pens with me, then followed him out to his car.

I got in the front next to him and noticed that he looked very nervous.

"Are you OK with this Gerald; I'm more than happy to come, but I don't want to embarrass you though. Maybe if you are nervous about this we should stop somewhere where I can buy a cheap dress to wear?" I suggested.

I was hoping desperately that he wouldn't agree to that though, I was looking forward to this and I was wet again already, and we hadn't even left the car park yet.

With a bit of a squeak in his voice, which belied what he said and only enforced my feelings that he was very nervous about my nudity, he said "No, it'll be fine – I did ring them after all and they have agreed that your normal office attire would not be an issue, so just let's get on with it."

I felt sorry for him and wished, but only for a fleeting moment, that I had backed out of doing this – but I was so excited about going and facing yet another new experience that I couldn't think that way for too long – my desires overcame my sorrow for his predicament.

No problems were encountered on the way through town, I did notice a few amazed looks when we were in traffic though and that just added to my excitement, making my nipples stand to attention until they hurt a bit and my pussy got quite wet. I worried about his car seat too as I was surely dribbling down there and making my 'mark', as it were.

When we got to the site, it was basically a field on the outskirts of town that was being developed and a new house being built on it, there were three other people there already. A man, somewhere I suppose in his late 30's or early 40's and very well dressed (except for the 'wellies' he was wearing) and a woman around the same age and very prettily dressed, along with another chap who was obviously the builder, waiting for us.

I looked over to Gerald and noticed a little blush about his face. 'Not to worry – when we get down to business he'll be OK' I thought.

We got out of the car to be greeted by the not unexpected stares of the three people and Gerald introduced them to me. Richard, the client, Rachel, his wife and Jeremy, the builder.

I shook hands with them all and waited for Gerald to start while the others tried to come to terms with dealing with a naked secretary.

To break the awkwardness, I said to Rachel "This is a lovely spot for a home isn't it? I'm sure when it's finished you will love living here, I know I would."

Rachel just mumbled something along the lines of 'Yes, I'm looking forward to it'.

Business got going then, and I was thankful for that as it was a bit uncomfortable in the beginning, and I took notes and made a few comments where necessary. The sun on my naked skin felt wonderful, so much nicer than being in the office and damned good for my tan, and I relaxed into the job at hand.

I was still aroused enough to keep me wet and my nipples extended and I caught Rachel studying me intensely a couple of times. I found that I was enjoying the attention that she was paying me too, which felt a little odd to me. She was very pretty too with long flowing light red hair and a pale complexion that always went with a red-head; about 5'6" tall, a lovely figure and a bright, ready smile.

After about 30 minutes of wandering the site and chatting while I took notes, Gerald went back to the car and got his equipment and he, Richard and Jeremy started to lay out the site, leaving Rachel and me standing around a for a while with nothing to do.

Gerald's theodolite kept a log of the readings and measurements he was taking, along with a very accurate GPS position, so I didn't need to take any notes while he did what he had to do. I asked Rachel if she would show me around her land, just to have something to do rather than just standing there looking, and feeling, awkward.

GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers