The Aftermath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers

She took position next to me and she started to walk the field pointing out how she envisaged the final layout of the site and telling me all about what was planned for the house itself. It certainly was going to be grand and included a swimming pool and stables for their horses. It turned out that Richard was a Barrister, so no shortage of money there then!

About half way around the site, she stopped and said, "Look, I'm sorry but I have to ask – why are you not wearing any clothes and how is it that you are not at all embarrassed or shy about it?"

There it was then, the now inevitable question had been raised.

I gave the stock answers as to how it had come about and why I was able to work in the nude every day, but then I told her too about how it felt being naked in the open air, especially on a day like today with sun shining down on my bare skin.

"You should try Rachel, I didn't realise how pleasurable the sun could feel on your completely naked skin – it is so much more intense when you don't have the faffing around with a bikini that you normally would when sun-bathing, and I love the look of the all over tan I'm getting. Doing the 'naked Friday' thing is what let out the latent nudist in me and I have been loving the freedom from clothing ever since. I am, in the most part, completely comfortable being naked, even in public – and despite the conventions of our overbearing moral culture, I don't feel that I am harming anyone, so why not. My husband loves it too and our sex life, and our marriage overall, is so much the better for it; we've never been happier than we are now. This will be a lovely place to practice nudity when it's finished, don't you agree?"

"I suppose it will, especially with the pool, it's going to heated too. What a site I would be though if I did and went riding around the paddock naked with my poor bits and pieces jiggling about all over the place!" and she laughed.

I liked that, it showed she was quite down-to-earth and not toffee-nosed as I had expected her to be.

"When it's all done, maybe you and your husband could come for a visit – see how it all turns out, what d'you say?"

"I'd love to, if Richard is happy with us coming naked that is; and thank you." I confirmed.

"Does your husband go naked too then?" she asked with a tone in her voice that wasn't exactly shock, nor piqued interest, but something in between the two. I was intrigued now.

"Yes, but he's not naked as often as I am – maybe it's only us, but I don't think he could get away with being naked like I have done so far – it seems to be different for men: we've looked at a few naturist web sites that confirm this and so hardens my defence that the moral atmosphere in this country is skewed. Why should it be different for men – after all, we now have laws that forbid sexual discrimination, and as I'm sure Richard would confirm, laws allowing freedom of expression too. So where is the harm I keep asking myself."

"So, how long have you been doing this, and have you gotten into trouble with the law at all?" she enquired.

"Well, this is something quite new, come tomorrow it will have been a whole week where I have not worn a stitch of clothing except for shoes – it seems much longer than that – and I have had a fantastic response, not to mention support – I even travel to work most days on a bus and no, I haven't had any trouble with the law, but I've been shopping in Tesco's a couple of times now and been twice to the KFC on the south side of town and once to McDonald's near our office – and now of course there is this afternoon, doing this site visit."

I paused for a moment to see if she would respond, but when she didn't I continued, "Martin and I have looked a lot of stuff up on the internet and found the CCBN, which we both joined, and learned that there are swimming sessions all around the country on a weekly basis, and in public pools too, although they are closed to the public during their naturist sessions – a rather prissy lot and seeming to be scared of publicly admitting that they are naturists or nudists, whichever term takes you fancy most – I wonder if they see the two differently? And we have determined that we are going to try to have the law changed to allow non sexual nudity in public. Whatever, I don't envisage giving this up easily, it's just too invigorating and the feeling of freedom that comes from not wearing clothes – I can't find the words to express how – alive I suppose – I feel being naked. I don't feel any shame, nor embarrassment, about it all." I explained.

God, I was getting to be such a gobby cow!

"If you are going to try to change the law – I hope you know it will take years to do – then maybe Richard could be of assistance?" she offered.

"Oh, I just wish I could afford a Barrister, or even a solicitor for that matter, but we can't I'm afraid – unless of course he could help us 'Pro-Bono'; we just don't earn enough between us for that. Not that I'm asking of course, I don't yet know what I need to to do to get the ball rolling, let alone be in a position to instruct a Barrister. Thanks for the offer though. And, think about it – you're being supportive too aren't you – and this is what I have found about people. If you are open and honest, they seem to be happy so I'll just continue to do what I have been doing for the last week." I said.

"You know Gina, I find this really interesting, and I can clearly see that you enjoy being naked for no other reason than you like to be – let me talk to him, see what I can do. You've even made me think about trying it; at least once so that I know what you are talking about. How did you have the courage to do it first of all though?" she said.

"I think that, deep down, it must have been there all along – and for the first time being intentionally naked with someone other than my husband, I engaged the help of my friend and neighbour, and her husband. She is in to it too now and a couple of girls I met at KFC and McDonald's are joining our little naked clan now." I told her.

"So, if I were to get naked now, it wouldn't bother you at all? And what about Gerald – would he mind?" she enquired.

"I would be more concerned about what Richard would think than us – we are clearly quite comfortable with social nudity" I said. "Tell you what" I continued, "If we find a swim session around here somewhere, what about you join us for that one night – at least it will give you a taste of what it's like to be naked in company?" I said.

"Well, maybe, but that wouldn't be the same as being naked where society deems it inappropriate, would it.?" Rachel mused – she was questioning herself now.

At that point, Gerald and Richard called us back over towards the gate, we were half way across the field from them, so we didn't have much time to chat further. It was interesting though and I was feeling grateful to her for her understanding.

Rachel quickly asked, as we were walking across the field towards them, "Can I have your home telephone number Gina, so that I can ring you after I've spoken to Richard about this and find out if he would be prepared to help you?" I gave it to her and she put in her mobile phone.

Business finished, Gerald drove us back to the office and on the way I asked him how it went and was he happy, and apologised to him if I had made him feel awkward in any way.

He said no, I hadn't and that he had been chatting with Richard about me and how I came to being working naked.

I said I had had a similar chat with Rachel, who seemed relatively un-phased by me, and told him I hoped he had been forthright and honest, which he assured me he had.

"We've got the contract anyway, and maybe that was in no small part to you, he definitely liked what he saw and said he wouldn't mind his wife dressing like that too, at least at home." he said.

I didn't tell him about Rachel taking my telephone number.

On the way back, he asked if I would like a coffee. I said I would, but reminded him that I was naked – like you could forget!

"Never mind that – I'm not worried about it if you're not; so yes?" he asked.

I said OK and wondered where he would take me. He turned off the route I expected him to take and pulled up a short while later outside an Italian coffee shop which had a big plate glass window in the front through which you could see the whole of the cafe.

He got out of the car and asked if I was coming (I thought if he knows the people here he would ask them if I was OK to come in first) so I just got out of the car and followed him across the road and into the cafe, where he was greeted with big smiles and overblown gestures from the staff – so yes, he was clearly a regular, but they did look on me with some suspicion and raised eyebrows.

In fairness to them though, no one said anything and we got our coffees and sat in one of the booths towards the back of the shop but facing the window while he sat opposite me. We just simply chatted away about the job we had been to as if everything was perfectly normal, other than me seeing a few amazed looks by people passing the cafe.

During a break in our conversation, I said to Gerald, "Thanks for bringing me out today – it's been lovely just being able to do my normal job and be treated quite normally, and thank you too for a lovely cup of coffee, I didn't know about this place, it not being on the main road, I'll come again I think, especially since the staff don't seem to be phased by me."

"You're welcome Gina, anytime." he said.

We finished our coffee's and headed straight back to the office where and I spent the remainder of the afternoon typing up my notes from the meeting, delivering them to him just before we closed up for the day. I had a quick cup of tea then which brought us to home time and I collected my handbag before heading off home, saying "Good evening" to everyone as I left.

Nothing untoward happened on my walk to the bus stop, so on the ride home I concluded that it had been a lovely day, and I hoped that I would be able to experience many more like this in the future.

I was keen to get home to Martin now – I needed some relief after the days events, and I wanted to feel his hands caressing me all over my body.

Let me tell you he didn't disappoint!

The remainder of the week carried on pretty much as normal with Donna coming naked again on Thursday. I asked her how she was getting on with being naked now and she admitted that she liked it, normally staying naked at home now, much to the consternation of her Son who thought it weird and a little uncomfortable seeing his Mum naked. "He'll get used to it I suppose" she said, although she dressed Friday. I asked why and she said she had to go shopping after work so she couldn't come naked today. I suggested she should strip while in work and then dress before she left to go shopping and she did just that, saying she was getting to be more comfortable being naked now than dressed.

My ride on the bus home to work on Friday was a bit different because, although the day had started off with bright sunshine, it started to rain mid afternoon. Let me tell you, it's another experience again walking around in the rain naked. It didn't take long to get quite chilly, but the rain against your skin is definitely something that should be experienced, if only once. It did make me wonder what I would do when the weather changed though, and what I would be forced to wear, at least coming and going, for work. That thought depressed me a little, as I was really enjoying being naked all the time.

I was surprised that there had been no trouble with the Police up till now: I know I was OK on the bus because I had been accepted by my fellow commuters, but it was the walk from the bus-stop to work and back again that was most likely to draw the attention of the Police since I truly was in public where anyone passing could have reported me. Maybe I had been just lucky up to now and so I hoped it would continue.

When I got home, Martin was in the kitchen preparing dinner and Sammie was sitting at the kitchen table with a coffee in her hand chatting with him.

"Hi girl, how was your day?" she asked.

Before she asked, I went over to Martin and gave him a kiss on the cheek and stroked his lovely naked bum.

"Hey, stop that, you'll be getting me excited in front of guests!" he whispered.

I just grinned impishly at him.

"Fine", I answered Sammie, "Pretty much the norm now I suppose but it's nice walking naked in the rain, even if a bit cold."

I was towelling myself dry as I spoke and then poured myself a cup of coffee too.

"Well I've had an interesting day" Sammie continued. "I was out the back this morning and my Mum came around. Well, I didn't know she was coming, hadn't heard the door and she came around the side of the house." She giggled a little and continued, "You should have seen the look on her face when she saw me. She wasn't amused at all – thought I was disgusting and needed locking up!"

"Oh God, what did you do?" I asked.

"Well, I just took her indoors, made her a drink and explained openly, just as you said we should do about the being open and honest thing, and she calmed down a little. She asked if I would get dressed while she was there but I said it was my house, and that she should be accepting of me when she visited, and that when I visited her I would ensure that I was dressed. She looked a little puzzled at that but then a light went on her head and she asked if I went out naked like this, to which I told her everything that we and I had done. She's not my number one fan at the minute after that, but she'll come round I expect."

"You know, it's your family that you will have to keep on-side the most; they are likely to be your best support if, when I suppose is more likely, we end up in Court – what are you going to do now then?" I asked.

"I'm not going to change, that's for sure. I'll just honour her feelings when I go to hers and she can honour mine when she comes here. I'll have to have a chat with Dad now too I suppose, although I half expect he will be around tonight to see, in his usual phrase when things aren't quite according to his norms, 'What the hell is going on?' I should be able to talk him around at least."

Martin said, "Well, you know where we are if you need us, and Geraint is pretty much on side now isn't he?

"Yes, he's been a darling as normal and he is not phased by me being naked now, although he still won't do it himself. So long as we can get along happily like that, we should be OK I think."

We chatted a little longer while we drank our coffee's and then she said she would have to go and sort out dinner for her and Geraint.

Over dinner later on, Martin brought up the subject that had bothered Sammie today.

"I think we should let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, with our parents too, don't you?" he asked.

"I suppose we should say something to them before they find out the hard way – they may be more supportive if we explain things to them before they find out for themselves. Did you have any sort of plan in mind?"

"No, not really; can't say I've had any time to think about it – should we telephone them, go see them or what? Should we go together or separately do you think?"

"Oh, we should most definitely go together – it will show our support for each other. Maybe we had better not do it naked, like Sammie was forced to do, though."

"I can see the merits in that approach." he said and paused for a moment before continuing, "But if we did do it naked, they would be able to see that we are comfortable with our decision and save the undoubted future awkwardness when they do finally see us naked."

We were both quiet for a few moments, each in our own way considering what the best course of action would be.

"This is going to take a little consideration to get right I think." he said.

I contemplated further what he had said, turning the relative merits of each approach over in my head whilst considering the likely outcomes. Trouble is, I didn't have any measuring stick by which to judge the possible reactions that they would have, it's different when your dealing with relatives I thought.

"From your silence, I assume that you're not too sure of which approach to take either." he said.

"No, I'm not. If we do it naked, maybe they won't listen to us when we explain what it's all about, but then again, if we are dressed when we do it they will have too much time to think about us being naked before they see us like that. It's an awkward one isn't it?"

"I think we should just let it lie for now, and think about this a bit more before we make any firm decision about how, and where, we are going to do it."

"OK." I agreed. "What shall we do tonight then, I don't know if I'm up to much, it's been a terrific week but it's taken it's toll on me I'm afraid. A week and a half of being in a heightened state of arousal has tired me out!"

"That's a shame, I was hoping to play a little tonight – never mind, there's always tomorrow."

He got up and took me by the hand.

"Come on, let's at least clear up and then we have the rest of the evening to do with as we please." he said, and kissed me gently on the lips.

I just melted into the chair at the touch of his lips on mine. 'God! I so want you now, you gorgeous man!' I thought, but didn't say anything for fear of breaking that magical kiss. I was in heaven! And Oh what a lucky girl I was to have such an understanding, supportive and beautiful partner.

I also wondered what he meant by 'a little play'!

We cleaned up the dinner dishes and then sat down to watch the soaps, let's face it – there's not much else on the 'telly 'till about nine these days. I was sitting with my back cuddled to Martin, his arm over my shoulder and teasing my nipple which didn't do too much to allow the 'relaxing' evening we had planned. It didn't go any further than that and we eventually went to bed quite early, around 10'ish I think, and I spooned into Martin and went to sleep.

About 9:30 the next morning I awoke to an empty bed and a headache – it's something I always suffer from when I sleep too long. Whilst I was washing I could hear Martin talking, it sounded like he was on the 'phone because I couldn't hear anyone else, and I went downstairs to get breakfast.

I walked into the lounge and there was a man coming into the lounge from the kitchen with a cup in his hand, some of the contents of which he spilled whilst almost dropping the cup when he saw me, and Martin followed right behind him. Embarrassed and red faced, not quite sure what to do or say Martin came past him to kiss me gently on the lips give me a little hug and say 'Good morning sleepy head, feel OK?'

I said good morning back, said I had my usual overslept headache and then asked him to introduce me to his 'friend'.

"Mike, this is my wife Gina, Gina, this is Mike, a colleague from work. Mike called around looking for some extra information on a project he is working on over the weekend. He didn't have a file he needed but I have it on the laptop, so I said I would give him a copy to save him going all the way into work.

I walked towards Mike and put out my hand, which he nervously took, and said "Hello Mike, it's nice to meet you, I don't often get to meet Martin's workmates."

"Ummmm, Hello, I think I'll just get the file if I may, but do you want me to wait outside 'till you get dressed – I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude like this."

I giggled a little and said "No, take your time, your not intruding, and I won't be getting dressed – I'm always naked these days; here, take a seat, I'll just go grab a cuppa while it's still hot" and turning back to Martin asked, "You did make a pot I hope?"

Martin smiled and said, "Yes, it's just ready. Do you want to get some breakfast?"

GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers